Flirting At The Grocery Store

Story Info
Master gives his slave a nasty punishment for bad behavior.
1.7k words
3.7
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master has taken me to the grocery store to get ingredients for me to make his dinner. He has ordered me to not wear any knickers under my dress, his request has me instantly aroused, I am wet before we leave the house. 

We walk to the grocery store, the breeze up my skirt feels refreshing and it teases and tickles my clit and my cunt lips. 

At the grocery store I feel my cunt getting wetter and I am thoroughly enjoying our kinky secret as Master orders me to go find things on his list, I obediently search the store list in hand, proud to be Masters knickerless little slut. 

Once everything on the list is in the basket we head to the checkout to pay, I feel my arousal building and I long to discreetly rub my engorged clit, or even better have Master's hand exploring my wetness right there in front of everybody, but that is not in Master's plans so I must be obedient and refrain from stimulating my greedy cunt or wishing for my Master's hand. 

At the checkout, I look up to see that the checkout girl is an incredibly hot young redhead, she smiles at both Master and me as we put the shopping onto the counter, I smile back, I am unaware of whether Master smiled as I'm busy checking out the impressive sleeve tattoo on her arm and as I am admiring it my eyes come across her perky tits, I feel my cunt throb at the sight of them just sitting there in her tight white shirt almost bursting out of it, I look back up at her face quickly realising my eyes have lingered on her impressive rack a little too long. 

As Master pays I put the groceries into the bags and I compliment her on her sleeve and ask her where she got it done, she looks up from the cash register and she smiles and thanks me and tells me that she got it done at the tattooists on the high street, Indigo she'd said. 

Master has finished paying and I smile again before we pick up the bags and I say goodbye and wish her a good day, she smiles and wishes us a good day back. I glance one more time at her gorgeous tits just sitting there teasing me, not really caring anymore if my peeking is noticed. 

As we walk home Master tells me that I have been a very naughty girl, I look down and swallow hard. Master continues to tell me that little bitches are not permitted to flirt with anybody, especially not with someone as young and attractive as she clearly was. I blush at the realisation that Master had been watching me the whole time, knowing that my cunt was getting wet whilst I stood in front of her, did he know that I was peeking at her big perky tits? whilst I ponder this Master continues to scold me.

"you were looking at her tits weren't you slut" he snarls.

I look down at the ground.

"Is that right" he yells.

I reply "Yes Master".

"Did your cunt get wet" he demands.

"Yes Master" I reply quietly, feeling both embarrassed and a little aroused again.

Master grabs my hand forcefully and takes me down a nearby alley way, I feel my cunt throb with the forcefulness of his sexy big hand gripping mine and dragging me behind him. We get halfway down the deserted alley way when he abruptly stops and pushes me against the wall, he puts down the bag he is carrying and his hand goes up my dress forcing my legs apart, he uses his fingers to wipe along the length of my cunt from my pussy hole up to my clit and he presses hard against it, making me close my eyes, gasp and push my cunt further into his hand, he quickly removes it as I whimper quietly and he proceeds to inspect it. He tells me I've been a very disobedient little bitch, that my cunt is indeed very wet and that I'm in a lot of trouble once he gets me home, he brings his hand up to my face and orders me to clean my mess up quickly, I look around not wanting anyone to witness my humiliation. There is no one nearby and I quickly start using my mouth to lick and suck my juices off Master's fingers, my cunt starts to throb again as I enjoy the taste and smell of my arousal. Once I am done he inspects his hand again before using my dress to dry it.

"Let's go" he orders and picks up the bag leaving me hurrying behind him. 

There is silence the rest of the way home and I wish that I had not flirted with the redhead and I wish that I hadn't perved at her amazing tits, making my cunt all wet and needy, it was not worth it now, my few minutes of fun had gotten me a punishment and now I have to accept it and take whatever is coming my way like a good obedient girl. 

When we get home Master orders me to put the groceries away and come to him when I'm done. I do as I'm told and when I'm standing in front of him he orders me to take my dress and bra off, I take them off slowly and stand there naked, Master laughs and says that he bets my cunt isn't wet anymore, I look down feeling ashamed. He orders me to go to the kitchen and come back with a cup, I hurry to the kitchen, a sense of dread hanging over me as I think I may know what Master has planned for my punishment.

When I am back in front of him, Master smiles and looks me up and down, he tells me to squat and piss in the cup, I look at him, the terror clearly showing on my face, he is sat there staring at me, his arms folded in front of him and his legs crossed at his ankles looking like he is ready to enjoy the humiliating entertainment that I am about to provide. There is no getting out of this, if I refuse it will be worse for me, he will punish me one way or another, this I know. I slowly squat and hold the cup between my legs, I dare not look at my Master, I feel his eyes on me, to look at him right now would be too much. I plead with myself to be able to pee in front of him but at first nothing comes out, I hear Master sighing and I know he's getting angry that I am making him wait. I take a deep breath and squeeze hard, forcing the piss out of me, it works and my piss starts to come out fast, I adjust the cup quickly in the direction of my piss, making sure not to let any spill onto the floor, I am humiliated by the loudness of it hitting the bottom of the cup and I can hear Master snickering, my legs start to shake and it is getting harder to stay in position, I press my feet hard into the floor, determined not to lose my balance and humiliate myself more than I already am. When I have filled the cup I remove it from between my legs, again making sure to be careful not to spill it and I slowly stand up straight and I wait. I am aware of my calves and my thighs aching from having to squat and the feeling of my warm piss trickling down my inner thighs and I long for my humiliation to be over now, I look up at my Master and I wait. 

After what seems like forever he orders me to drink every last drop like a good little piss slut. I swallow hard, I knew this was coming. I am a foolish little bitch because I plead with him not to make me do this, he is angry and tells me that I should have thought of the consequences before openly flirting with someone in front of my Master and he yells at me to just do it already. My eyes start to fill with tears and I am trying hard to hold them back.

I bring the cup up to my mouth, the smell is overpowering and I start to gag, I want to vomit so badly. Master says nothing, he is waiting for me to complete my punishment and I know he is getting impatient. I bring the cup to my lips and I start to drink it fast to get it over with, it tastes and smells even more disgusting than I imagined it would and I gag as i feel it in my mouth, the warm putrid taste of it coating my throat. I very nearly spit it out and Master orders me to swallow all of it or there will be worse to come. My eyes are full of tears now, not from crying but from gagging and retching, trying my hardest not to throw up. I have nearly drank the whole cup, I take a deep breath and swallow the last mouthful and I stand there desperately trying to keep it inside me and not bring it back up in front of my Master. That would be the worst kind of humiliation. Master smiles at me and tells me that I am a good girl and that he's sure that I won't be flirting with anyone again if I know what is good for me.

He orders me to go to his bedroom and have a nap in my cage, I am not to wash my cunt or clean my teeth or use mouthwash, I am to go straight to the cage and make sure I wake up in time to have a shower and clean my dirty slut cunt and mouth before making his dinner.

"Yes Master" I reply and I thank him for my punishment, he tells me I am very welcome and he laughs.

"You may go now little bitch".

I turn to leave and as I walk to my cage I am panicked by the thought of not being allowed to clean myself up straight away. 

I get in the cage and shut the door behind me, the taste of my piss lingers in my mouth and the smell lingers on my skin and up my nostrils. I curl up and sob until I eventually fall asleep.