Clean Up on Isle 2

Story Info
Cleaning my SSBBW wife's hot asshole.
1.3k words
4.2
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisjay
thisisjay
12 Followers

My wife of 10 years was getting ready to spend the day shopping with her girlfriend. She was running late and didn't have time to take a shower. We figured out that it had been a few days since her last shower, but her vagina passed the sniff test. Then she told me that since she has started gaining weight it was getting harder for her to properly wipe her ass. I immediately offered to inspect her backside. She got on all fours on the bed with her ass cheeks spread. This was not an easy task for a woman of close to 400 pounds.

While I was removing her pajama bottoms she had to wiggle and jiggle so that I could get them down all of the way. The huge areas of blubber on her shapely ass jiggled wildly as she moved. I felt instant blood flow to my penis. The bulge in my pants grew larger as I began my visual inspection between her gorgeous cheeks. My eyes were immediately drawn to her beautiful anus. If you added up the amount of time I had spent looking at her asshole it would certainly be days. Despite being familiar with every fold and dimple in that perfect hole between her enormous ass cheeks, I'm always blown away by how absolutely beautiful that opening in her body really is. I'm too focused on her butthole to notice my rock hard erection.

I start to inspect her body and don't see any major problems. Upon closer inspection I can see tiny toilet paper balls in the folds of her anus and between her butt cheeks on either side. I put my face right between her supersized cheeks and sniff her asshole. Definitely not shower fresh, but the way her not shower fresh asshole smells really turns me on. My penis is rock hard and throbbing in my pants. I tell my wife that it smelled a little dirty, but looks okay. My wife said that I could take a moment to clean her backside since she had put in so much effort to getting in this position. I hesitated for a split second because she was really not fresh down there, but decided to just go for it.

I was immediately rewarded by the taste of her dirty asshole. It took me a long time to work up to licking the little pink hole between her butt cheeks when it was dirty. After I did it once I would never do it any other way. I also discovered that the dirtier her asshole was, the better it tasted. This time her hole was very dirty and very tasty. I felt several tiny balls of toilet paper that I had removed from her body in my mouth. I wanted to put my throbbing penis inside her body so badly at that moment. She didn't have time and I still had a job to do.

I quickly refocused on cleaning her anus and tried to ignore how much it was turning me on. I alternated between the left and right inner cheeks on either side of her asshole and her sexy asshole. I fanned out and licked every part of the area between her butt cheeks until she tasted clean. I was so turned on thinking about how many times she had gone to the bathroom since her last shower.....4 days ago. I put my hands on either side of her butt cheeks, spread her anus open, and tried to get my tongue as far up her fat ass as I could. I was again rewarded with the taste of her dirty asshole. She moaned as my tongue went inside of her. I went through several cycles of spreading her ass cheeks as wide as I could and getting my tongue as far inside her body as her asshole would let me. After several attempts her hole relaxed allowing my tongue to go deeper inside of her body. Her moaning encouraged me to keep trying to get more tongue up her ass. At the time I wasn't sure how deep I had actually gotten inside of her. She told me later that when my tongue went deep it felt like she needed to poop.

I licked her insides, moved back enough to get a look at her beautiful asshole, and then licked her insides again. I continued this over and over again as she she started to moan louder and louder. The next time my tongue went inside of her body I felt the muscles up her ass get rock hard. My tongue had been pushing into her body, but now I felt her body push into my tongue. She pushed out several times. Each time she pushed out harder and held it a little longer. She whispered "Oh yes. Keep doing that". I was so turned on and excited to keep doing that. She pushed so hard that I wondered if she was trying to poop in my mouth. After all she was pushing with the muscles that she uses to go to the bathroom.

I started to think that I wasn't ready for something like that. I quickly realized that I was so turned on that I didn't care. I almost wanted to feel her poop in my mouth. With the amount of stomach stretching she been doing lately(more on that in another story) I imagined that there had to be at least some poop inside of her body. I reached under the bottom half of her absolutely huge belly and pushed slightly. Right at that moment she pushed and I could feel the muscles in the lower part of her digestive system get rock hard. I was gentle but firm as I massaged the blubber on her lower abdomen. She continued to moan and suck her belly fat in every time she pushed.

After awhile when she pushed I heard a moist squeezing and gurgling sound inside her body. It sounded very intestinal. I continued to slowly but firmly rub her lower abdomen. The gurgling sounds moved around inside of her body until she stopped pushing. At this moment she advised me that unless I wanted her to poop in my mouth that I might want to stop licking her butthole. Even as turned on as I was I decided that her warning meant that she might not be ready to cross this particular line. I withdrew my tongue from her body, watched her wiggle and jiggle out of bed and followed her to the bathroom.

She spread her unbelievably fat ass cheeks over the toilet and proceeded to let out a very large fart. After a couple more minutes of pushing she said "I think that's all that's coming out right now". She went back to the bedroom where I had her get back on all fours again. This time I used a baby wipe to clean what remained of my saliva on her ass cheeks and anus. She got up, thanked me for cleaning her backside, and started to get dressed. She asked me why I used a baby wipe on her bottom after I had already cleaned her with my mouth. I said it was to clean my saliva off of her and then commented that it probably would have been faster to start with the baby wipe. At that point she informed me that when she suggested that I clean her back there she was only expecting me to use a baby wipe. She quickly added that the way I had cleaned her body was fine and definitely more satisfying than baby wipes.

I thought about it later and was happy that she didn't poop in my mouth. A fart might have been interesting, but pooping would be a line that I would never likely cross. Since this day I have masturbated countless times fantasizing about what it would have been like to feel her shit in my mouth. It was so hot to imagine feeling how strong the muscles she uses to poop were as she it out of her body. I imagine her waste tasting like what I had licked off of her rump, but a thousand times better. Maybe not. My masturbation fantasies tend to go much farther than I ever would in real life.

The End......for now.

thisisjay
thisisjay
12 Followers