Flirting Neighbor Takes It Too Far

Story Info
Friendly flirting with my neighbor gets a little out of hand.
4.9k words
4.18
49.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a center condo with a small backyard and a greenbelt between condo buildings. When I look through the open slats of my fence, I can see into my neighbor's window across the way.

It's not super close, but close enough to make out what someone is doing at a distance. I should have kept that in mind before walking around my house naked.

Every so often I can see what my neighbors are watching on TV while I'm doing the dishes.

I never really thought much of this until I saw my neighbor watching porn one night.

"Damn lady, get some curtains or something."

One day I looked up after doing the dishes and I noticed her doing the same. She smiled at me and waved, so I waved back.

That night I got out of bed thirsty. My wife and I had been drinking after dinner and I always wake up thirsty in the middle of the night. You'd think I'd learn to keep some water by the bed.

I headed for the kitchen and noticed that the woman was watching porn again. I tried to make out what was happening while I filled my water. Best I could tell, some woman had a black whip and was dressed in tight black clothes.

I was concentrating so hard that I didn't notice the neighbor walk toward the window. I froze when I finally notice her. She had a horrified look on her face.

I must of too because I realized I was naked since I sleep naked. She probably couldn't see much hidden below the window, but still.

Then my water started to overflow, "Oh shit!"

I pulled my glass away and looked back up. The neighbor was gone and the TV was off. Well that was awkward.

I drank my water and went to bed.

A few weeks passed and I didn't see much activity over at my neighbors. I guess she got caught and that was that. Probably a good thing I don't go for walks around here. Would be interesting to run into her though.

Then one night I went for some water again, wearing some PJ's this time. Once again, there was porn on the TV. Then the neighbor walked over as if she was waiting for me. To my surprise, she was topless.

I just stared trying to figure out what she was doing. She began squeezing her tits together and showing them off.

Then she pointed at me and touched her chest, followed by a crying gesture with her hand and lower lip.

I looked down and realized she meant my shirt. What is happening?

Curious to see where this goes, I removed my shirt and threw it to the floor.

She smiled and began to play with her tits again. As I just stood there she gave me a sad look again. She pointed at me and made a jerking motion with her hand.

Does she want me to masturbate right now?

She repeated the motion so I pretended to masturbate below the window. She got excited and started playing with her tits again.

Then she put her leg in the counter and began playing with herself.

She waved her hand to gesture up.

Shit! She wanted to see me actuality masturbate. Should I go through with this? It's not like I'd get caught. My wife was a heavy sleeper.

My curiosity was getting the best of me, so I stepped up on a small stool next to the sink and pulled my cock out from between the fabric of my PJ bottoms. With one hand I braced myself against the window and went to work with the other. Some precum had formed, making this a little easier of a task.

She went back to play with herself, watching me pleased.

Then she stopped and walked away. I just stood there feeling like an idiot. Then her refrigerator light went on and off and she was back. In her hand was a cucumber.

Rubbing her tits again with one hand, she began to lick the cucumber as she held it to her mouth. Then she popped it into her mouth and began to rapidly blow the cucumber. I started rubbing my cock again. This was getting interesting.

She then pulled the cucumber from her mouth and started to slide it between her tits. I was getting really hard now.

She tilted her chin down and started to blow the cucumber again through her tits as she fucked herself with the thing.

She stopped and climbed up on the counter. She was completely naked!

Spreading her legs toward me so that I could see her red haired pussy, she placed her heels on the window and brought the cucumber down. Wiggling the tip around her cunt a little, she took her time playing with herself.

Fucking A! I hope none of the other neighbors can see this.

She pushed the cucumber in slowly and her head rocked back in pleasure. Speeding up and fucking herself with the cucumber, she looked up at me to see me watching her. I was getting really close.

She started fidgeting and covered her mouth with one hand. Did she just muffle an orgasm?

Pulling the cucumber out, she lowered it to her butthole.

"No way," I said to myself.

She started pushing, but seemed to have trouble pushing it in.

I sped up my strokes. This was hot as fuck!

Pushing hard, she finally popped the cucumber into her ass. That did it for me. My balls explode and a wad of cum shot all over the window.

"Shit!"

I finished the rest into the sink and turned on the facet to wash it down.

Looking up I saw her sitting to her side on the counter just giggling at me.

"Great. I can't believe I just did that."

Using paper towels, I mopped up the window. Then used Clorox wipes just to make sure there wouldn't be any residue.

She blew me a kiss and put the cucumber back in the refrigerator before going to bed. Gross. I hope she doesn't eat that.

Feeling kind of ashamed of myself, I went to bed, my mind spinning. It took a while for me to fall asleep.

A couple weeks went by and I didn't see her in the window. Probably for the best.

Then one night I was sitting in the backyard after my wife had gone to bed. I had just finished my cigar and was letting the fire pit burn out when I heard a voice on the other side of the fence, "Enjoy the show?"

Startled, I turned around to see the neighbor standing by the gate.

"Um," was all I could say.

She looked up at the house, "Is your wife home?"

I looked at the house and then back at her, "She's asleep."

The neighbor unlatched the gate and let herself in, "Good."

I swallowed what felt like a rock in my throat.

She walked over and knelt between my legs.

I protested, "What are..."

She cut me off with a soft, "Shhh."

I just sat there petrified.

Slowly she started to unzip my pants. Reaching inside, she pulled out my cock. It stiffened at her touch. She pulled out my balls too and gave them a squeeze.

Locking eyes with me, she brought her lips to the tip of my dick.

I shuttered and let out a subtle, "Ah!"

She smiled. The next thing I knew she was swallowing my cock whole.

Her head bobbing up and down, my legs started to shake. I could feel the back of her warm throat as she tried to make it go deeper.

She stopped and sat back as she removed her shirt. Her tits bounced down free. She hadn't been wearing a bra.

Placing her tits around my cock, she began to massage the thing with those huge pillows. Her nipples looked as hard as rocks.

She placed her mouth on the tip of my dick and sucked hard as her boobs fucked my cock. I slouched in the chair to give her a better angle.

My balls were quickly getting stiff, but she was showing no sign of stopping. Involuntarily, my hips started driving my cock deeper into her mouth.

I couldn't hold it anymore. My cock exploded cum deep into her throat. She swallowed as she sucked, but she didn't stop. She continued to suck my cock dry and titty fuck me.

I started to squirm. I was getting sensitive as hell and couldn't take it anymore.

I gently tried to push her off, Stop."

She just ignored me and pushed me back.

Fuck! I started to shake.

I started to feel like I needed to pee, "I have to piss!"

She popped her mouth off, but continued to titty fuck me. Then a stream of clear liquid shot from my dick. It felt like a second orgasm. Did I just squirt?

She sat back and smiled. Picking up her shirt, she cleaned herself off and stood up. I looked up not knowing what to say.

She smiled, "My husband is out of town tomorrow. Come to my place after your wife goes to bed."

Then she walked out of the gate and crossed the greenbelt to her house.

I sat there mesmerized. This was definitely getting out of hand. Too bad for me, I wasn't using my head to think.

The next night I entered the backyard and stared across the greenbelt.

"Do I really do this?"

I opened the gate and slowly walked across the grass. My head kept looking around paranoid that I might be being watched.

Reaching the neighbor's backyard, I quietly let myself into the yard. It was kind of a mess.

At the back door I noticed that the latch was unlocked.

"Do I just let myself in?"

I felt it starting to rain, so my decision was made for me. I slid the door open and closed it behind me.

I looked around inside, "Hello?"

My voice echoed around the house, but there was no response.

It appeared to be my same model, but in reverse. Strange art hung on the walls.

"Hello?"

The house seemed empty. Was I actually trespassing here?

I noticed the light of a candle flickering from upstairs and decided that she must be waiting for me up there.

I made my way up and followed the light to the master bedroom. I noticed some strange things on the bed, but didn't have time to identify them before I heard someone behind me.

"Take your clothes off and climb into bed."

I jumped. Turning around I saw my neighbor dressed in some kind black fake leather looking get-up. Her tits, crotch, and ass were exposed as the wardrobe piece curved around them. She was holding a whip.

"Wow," I said as I looked her up and down.

She repeated herself in the same impatient tone, "Take off your clothes and climb into bed."

I did as She said and stripped down. This was going to be interesting.

I laid down in the center of the bed naked and waited for her. She slowly crawled on top of me locking eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, she lowered her mouth toward my cock and breathed hot air over it. It fidgeted.

Satisfied, she crawled up toward me further. Then sat on my stomach. I could feel her warm wet pussy on my belly.

She grabbed my hands and led them to her breasts. I took the hint and started to play with them. Squeezing them slowly and pinching the nipples. This clearly aroused her.

Grabbing one of my hands She lifted it toward the corner of the bed. I felt something cold and hard around my wrist and then I heard a click.

I looked up and realized that she just handcuffed me.

I looked back at my neighbor a little concerned, "You and your husband are into some kinky shit."

She grabbed my other hand and led it to the other corner, "My husband doesn't know I have any of this."

Click. She handcuffed my other hand.

I was starting to feel a bit nervous about this, "Have you ever done this before?"

She climbed off the bed and grabbed a rope from the side and pulled it over my waistline, "I've only seen this on the internet. Isn't it fun to try new things?"

"That depends," I said.

Then she grabbed another two ropes and tide them to my ankles. I was losing any control of the situation fast.

Actually, I lifted my legs to find they were tide to the bed, I didn't have any control at all at this point.

She grabbed an item from the end table and crawled between my legs. She slid it over my dick and snapped it to the base.

I tried to look down, "Is that a cock ring?"

"Partially," She said as she began to massage my balls.

She seemed to be looking for something. Frustrated, she slapped my flaccid dick. I just watch intrigued by her visible frustration.

Then she found what she was looking for and squeeze. I don't know what it was, but it made me feel like I was going to shit myself.

All I could think to say was, "Ou! What are you doing?"

She brought the rest of the device around my dick down and clamped it around my balls to that spot.

She sat up looking it over, "This will make the night last as long as possible."

"Is it safe?" I asked, starting to feel panicked.

She got up and retrieved another item from the end table. Walking over to me she placed it around my head. I tried to look at it.

"What is," was all I could get out before I felt a big ring slip into my mouth under my teeth.

I just stared at her shocked as she fastened it to the back of my head.

She reached over and grabbed a red ball to place inside the ring, " This will keep you from asking too many questions."

The ball clicked into place. I tried to protest, but got nothing out but muffles. This seemed to please her.

"Now for the fun part."

"F~# p@^/?"

I was officially silenced from saying anything coherent. I could already feel saliva forming around this thing in my mouth and leaking down my cheek. I started to use the pillow to try and wipe it away.

She grabbed my cock and squeezed hard. Then she began sucking until I was hard.

Well at least we're off to a good start.

Working her breasts around my dick, she started titty fucking me again. I decided to put aside all this weirdness and just enjoy it. But then she stopped.

She climbed off of the foot of the bed and untied the ropes attached to the bed. Stepping onto the bed, she threaded the ropes through two hoops hanging from the ceiling above the center of the bed.

Hu, how did I not notice those before?

As she stepped off of the bed, I felt my legs being pulled up. I was now strung up spread eagle.

Oh fuck my life, this isn't good. I looked at her through my legs as she retied the ropes to the bed.

She gave me a wink as she turned toward the table. She grabbed something and turned around to hold it up.

"Remember this?"

It was the fucking cucumber! Oh hell no!

With a smirk in the corner of her mouth, she climbed onto the bed and crawled toward me.

I started to protest, "N×! S+@&!"

She lowered the cucumber toward my anus. I tried to wriggle away, but barely managed to swing my hips from side to side.

With a smile, she tried to push the cucumber in. I tensed up as much as I could and clenched hard. That thing was not going inside!

"Just relax baby."

Her tone almost sounded like she was trying to be motherly. This bitch was fucking crazy!

"Come on, relax."

She lowered her head and grabbed my dick with her other hand. Her tongue began licking the head of my dick.

"Please baby?"

She began sucking my dick hard, squeezing my balls with her other hand. It took everything I had to keep clenched as she pushed with the cucumber.

Her tongue moved down my balls and started licking my butthole. It felt only good, but I held my clench.

She sat up frustrated. Getting off the bed, she returned to the table and brought back some contraption.

Sliding it over the head of my dick, she placed the bottom as it hooked underneath were my prostrate would be. She pressed a button on the top and it began to vibrate.

She sat back smiling. It felt kind of good.

Leaning forward, she pulled my balls out aside and began to suck on them. She tongued the base of my shaft bellow the toy.

I could get used to this. Between the vibrations and her mouth, I started to relax.

Then I felt the lubed up cucumber shoved into my asshole.

"W#@t +#e F@ck!"

I looked down at her between my legs to see a devious smile. This bitch was terrible!

She began twisting the cucumber in and out of my ass. I felt like I was going to shit myself.

Finally, she pulled it out and returned to the table.

As I caught my breath, I could hear clasps and clicking sounds.

When she turned around, I was horrified to see a strap on with a dildo attached.

She crawled on the bed and placed the head of the dildo against my asshole, "Now the real fun begins."

I started to scream, "N@ N@ N@!"

Drool was running down my chin. She reached up for the toy and increased the vibration intensity.

Grabbing my hips, she thrust forward and buried the dildo into my ass.

She began fucking me hard. Tears began to roll down my cheek as I rode the pain. Pathetic soggy whimpers escaped me.

I tried to take my mind off of it and relax since tensing up made the pain worse. Was this my punishment for flirting with her in the first place?

Then I felt some kind of chemical rush. What the fuck was that? It happened again.

I looked down at her between my legs.

She smiled, "Did I find your P spot?"

What the fuck is a... I started to have convulsions. Was I having a seizure?

She kept fucking me, concentrating on what she was doing. It then occurred to me that I was have some kind of orgasm.

I stopped fidgeting and she pulled out.

"F@ck," I muffled.

She climbed off the bed, "I knew you'd like that."

She went back to the table and removed the strap on. She turned around wagging the dildo in her hand.

Again? I can't take much more of this!

She climbed onto the bed and spread her legs like mine. Taking the dildo, she began to play with herself.

I guess this was my break?

She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and started sucking on it.

Pulling it out of her mouth, her juices clung from it to her lips.

She crawled next to me and popped out the ball in my mouth. What a relief, my jaw was still locked, but I could finally breath again. Or so I thought.

She began to feed the dildo into the ring. I shook my head side to side.

"Fuck no!"

She grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes, "Oh come on. I cleaned it for you."

She started to shove it through the hole.

"No, no, no, no, n@ ^@!"

As she shoved the thing down my throat, I started choking and gagging. I was going to puke! I was going to puke, suffocate, and die.

She watched me to see if I was OK. Since I didn't end up hurling. She slapped my face twice and walked down to the end of the bed.

She unzipped her black outfit and pulled it off, tossing it to the floor.

I know I saw her naked before, but damn was she hot up close.

Climbing onto the bed, she grabbed my cock from between my legs and pulled it toward her past my legs.

Shit! It's not a lever lady. I winced at the strain, but she didn't seem to notice.

She pulled off the vibrator and started to play with my precum with her thumb. Climbing on me, she positioned herself to slide on top of my dick. She rubbed my head on her wet clit and moaned.

Finally, something I could sort of enjoy.

As she lowered herself onto my cock, I could feel it continue to bend downward. Apparently I should be keeping up on my cock stretches.

She began to rock forward and back, slamming her hips into me. It looked like she was fucking my ass again the way she was moving. Talk about a dominatrix.

I could feel the head of my cock putting some serious pressure on her pelvic bone. She was really enjoying this.

She started to orgasm as she rode me and made it clear with her exaggerated moans. I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors sharing a wall could hear her.

As she rode me I could feel my balls tensing up. I was getting close.

She sped up after finishing her orgasm. Apparently she wanted another.

I was sorry to disappoint because I was about to cum. My balls were ready to explode.

My hips started pushing up as much as the strap allowed. This was it! I tensed up and...

Nothing.

Why didn't I cum? I started feeling hot. My body began to shake as it wanted to just let go, but it couldn't.

She looked down as I started to squirm. She seemed to know what was happening.

"Oh, sorry."

She reached down and clicked something on the cock ring. My dick started going flaccid and she had to get off.

"I'm surprised this thing actually works."

I grumbled trying to ask what the hell just happened?

She just smiled back, "This is a cum suppressor. We can't have you cumming too early now."

12