Flirting Neighbor Takes It Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well fuck. This is the night from hell and I'm trapped in a never ending fuck. The average guy's dream? Well try it!

She bent down and began sucking my dick again. It felt sore from being bent backwards.

It didn't take long to get hard again. She looked at it pondering what to do next.

Standing, she untied the ropes from the loops and let my legs drop. What a relief! Now to get this thing out of my mouth.

She grabbed the ropes to tie to the bed, but I pulled my ankles back.

"Now, now. Don't be a bad boy."

I had an idea. Probably a bad one.

I tried to grumble what I wanted and pulled my knees to my chest. I pointed down with my head.

She looked at me surprised, "You want the strap on again?"

I nodded, "Mhm!"

"Alright," She said as she climbed off the bed.

I wanted this thing out of my mouth sooner than later, but admittedly I kind of craved another anal orgasm. Might as well if my dick couldn't cum.

She clicked on the strap on and turned toward me. What the fuck? The dildo was still on it!

I muffled out, "A$e y@u f@k%ing k!d!ng me?"

She looked down at the dildo on her belt and started to giggle, "Oh, you thought... You thought the one in your mouth was the one in your ass? No that's disgusting."

She started to climb onto the bed. I shot my legs down straight in protest.

"F@ck y@u!"

She stopped and looked at me.

I tried to look at the dildo in my mouth, "T@ke t#!$ th!ng @ut @f m/ mou+h!"

She huffed, "Fine!"

Sliding off the side of the bed, she walked over and unlatched the entire head strap. I gagged as she pulled it out.

"Fuck!"

She looked down at me, "Having fun?"

I looked at her wide eyed, "You are insane!"

"Hey, we all have our fantasies. I'm just fulfilling mine."

"Well, can we be done with the ass?"

She stood and walked toward the end of the bed, "No. But we can be done with yours."

She took off the strap on and threw it onto the table.

She crawled back onto the bed and grabbed my dick.

I winced at its soreness, "And can we take off the cock ring?"

She beamed at me, "Ask me again and the dildo goes back in your mouth."

With that, she began to suck me off. A bit sloppy this time, getting it very wet.

Satisfied, she climbed on top of me and lowered her ass toward the tip of my cock.

She tried to press my cock into her and had a hard time getting herself to loosen up.

"Relax baby," I said sarcastically.

She just beamed at me.

Taking a seep breath, she tried again. The tip of my dick popped into her butthole. She moaned.

Slowly, she lowered herself onto my cock, stopping to flinch her ass every so often.

Taking a deep breath. She plopped her weight onto my cock and let it sink into her.

She looked down at me as she caught her breath.

"Here we go."

Taking her time, she began to ride my cock up and down. Her breathing was slow and precise.

Speeding up, she began to ride my cock with her ass. The asshole fidgeted around my dick as it slid up and down.

I felt like I was ready to cum again.

An orgasm hit her and her whole body shuttered on my cock. The entire inside of her ass as massaging my dick as she shook.

Her orgasm finished, but it wasn't long until she had another wave.

My balls were going to explode with or without my dick.

As she began to have anal orgasm after anal orgasm, I writhed on the bed in this continual torcher.

Eventually she stopped and caught her breath.

"Ok."

She jumped off and started to jerk my cock aggressively. The tip was beyond sensitive at this point.

My head was pounding, "Ah!"

She began to suck my dick again, going as deep as she could.

Then she reached for the cock ring and unclipped it from my balls. She pulled her mouth off and slipped the ring off of my dick.

A rush of cum went from my balls to my dick immediately like a broken dam.

She tried to get her mouth back on my cock, but was shot in the face by load of cum on her way back down. The first shot was so strong, it painted the ceiling with a good amount.

She managed to get her mouth back on my cock and attempted to suck me dry. I continued to explode in her mouth. She couldn't contain it all as her mouth overflowed and cum shot from her pierced lips around my cock.

How was I still cumming? It was like wave after wave of cum coming from very full balls.

Finally I finished on her face as she sat up having given up trying to keep it in her mouth. She just spat what she had on my stomach.

"Fuck me," I said.

She looked at the mess, "You could say that again."

I just sat there looking at her. Cum dripped off her chin. One of her eyes was completely covered. Was she done?

"At least that was fun," she said as she climbed off the bed.

Walking over toward the table she grabbed a towel and wiped her face. Then she grabbed a key. She walked to the headboard and unlocked my handcuffs.

I pulled my hands down and rubbed my sore wrists.

Sitting up, I pulled off the waist strap and untied my ankles.

I looked up at my neighbor. Then up at the ceiling dripping with cum.

"Do you need any help cleaning up?"

She looked at me smiling, "No. You've served your purpose. Feel free to clean up in the bathroom. I'll take care of the rest."

"If your sure?

"I'm sure."

Eager to get out of there, I washed up in the bathroom and dressed.

When I returned to the room the sheets were gone and the ceiling had been cleaned.

I found her downstairs and she was surprised to still see me there. Feeling awkward at this point, I left out the back and started my walk of shame home.

It was still raining, so I had an excuse for being wet if needed. But why was I outside in the middle of the night?

It didn't matter. My wife was still asleep when I got into bed. Of course I couldn't sleep that night.

I never saw her in the window again. I decided to drive by her house several weeks later on my way to work and saw a sold for sale sign outside.

Well, that's probably for the best. The one time was messy enough. Of course, I had a new craving and I needed to find some way to feed it. Maybe I can convince my wife to buy a strap on.

12