Flirting pays off - A CFNM story

Story Info
CFNM with a junior girl.
1.7k words
3.6
3.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story comes in four parts. Out of which first three is what actually happened. And the fourth part is what I wanted to happen which is a fiction.

This is not a story of sex, but a person who enjoyed each and every moment of the incidents. This happened in an MBA institute in India.

I had a girlfriend in the same institute where I was studying in my same batch. But yet i was a bit flirting with the junior girls as well. And as a result of the flirting, this had happened.

Anyways we were finishing up our MBA and the conversation started while talking with a junior girl.

So anyways, she has asked me once, "Hey Sam, can we have a drink together? I know you are going for your jobs now in a month. But i just really want to spend some time with you and have a drink".

I said, "Yeah okay. Fine. How about tomorrow night?"

She said, "Yeah. Sounds great!"

I thought there were exams the other day, hence my girlfriend would be studying. I can tell her I do not want to be disturbed and we can meet after the exam. I was actually happy as well to be with the other girl. Yes she was hot, tall and also an year junior to me.

So with these thoughts dinner was over, and I ate very little pretending to have a stomach problem. But the actual problem was with an empty stomach it was easy to get drunk on a small amount of liquor.

And then it was 11:30 pm. And i messaged her, 'Hey, shall we meet at the terrace of the admin block in 5?' And i received an instant reply, 'Yes sure'

And i got up to leave from my hostel.

Our institute has 4 hostels, 2 each for boys and girls in a line with plenty of space in between them. The admin block is our building for classes and professor cabins. The quarters for professors were a bit far away in the campus. And there were many entries to the admin block being an open campus. I reached the terrace gate and there i saw her. Sitting waiting for me. She was happy and she got up and hugged me. I was a bit flushed not usually at the receiving end of these hugs.

She asked, "So how are you feeling?"

"Yeah, i am okay. Happy for being with you"

"Just happy? I am literally excited to have a drink with you Sam!"

"Yes yes."

"Come on here, take this glass. I have poured whiskey with soda just as you like it."

"Oh jeez, thanks"

And we did a cheers and drank fully. It was a summer night and i was wearing a simple tshirt and a shorts and she had come in a tshirt and a pajama.

Slowly i had good 3 strong pegs in a jiffy and i started feeling slightly drunk and good. And i had another one. It hit me perfectly. I was at a stage after 10 mins where I started telling the truth. She was at her second. She didn't finish it.

She told me, "Sam, I like you so much. I want you for myself "

I also had a crush on her, and I replied, "So have me. Why aren't you?"

"Because you have a girlfriend, you idiot. You know the other day, when you were all dressed up for the national event, me and my friends were lusting for you. You were looking so sexy in that tux, all suited up. I just wanted to remove that tux, tear of that shirt of you and kiss you everywhere."

I was happy to know this. I continued, "Oh really? "

"Yes, I wanted to do so. But I can't now. Not in this life. Coz you are with your girlfriend."

"What if I said, you can do it."

"What?"

"Tear of my shirt and kiss me everywhere"

"What the fuck. How?"

"Do it right now."

With this, I could see her expressions changing from sadness to lust.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. There's no one here. And I'll be happy as well."

"So I'll take you tshirt off, like right now?"

"Yes please do."

And she came closer to me. I stood up, and she pulled my tshirt over me. I straightened my hands above and she pulled it off totally.

"Wow!!! I hadn't imagined that I would do this today!"

I was standing there on the terrace of my institute's admin block without my tshirt with a junior girl.

And i went near her. She put her hands on me and touched me on my chest and shoulders. Sliding her hands on my back and feeling me. Her hands slided down on my lower back and again up 2-3 times. One of her hand felt my stomach and again on chest. She was looking at me while doing this.

She said, "This is wow! I need to tell my roommate. That I am doing this. "

"No don't. Why do want to tell her. You can enjoy me yourself"

And she started feeling me again. Her hand would go to my lower back and waist and come up again.

I felt this, and then, I said something to her.

This was the moment which changed the course of that night. Call it perfect drunkenness with perfect time or anything, but my response was a perfect bull's eye. I was a truth telling drunk stage. And that's why I told her the truth.

I told, "By the way, you can go further down."

She looked up at me and asked, "What?"

I said, "You are sliding your hands till my lower back and lower stomach and coming up again. You can go further down. I would like that."

"Oh! Really!"

I said, "Yes, really."

I continued, "You know, I never told you about my fantasy."

"Which fantasy?"

"Okay, my fantasy is CFNM. Have you heard of that?"

And she looked at me, and said, "Yes, i have heard of that."

"Great! I love CFNM. I haven't done it yet. But i so want to do it sometime."

"Wow. That's a great fantasy Sam"

And i saw her eyes shine.

I asked, "What happened? Why are you looking like this?"

She said, "You have CFNM fantasy. And I too would like that."

My drunk mind got ignited.

I thought, she is so into me. Can I fulfil my CFNM fantasy tonight with her?

The fact of doing cfnm with her right now was too much. I have a girlfriend who is sleeping merely 100 metres or so in the hostel. And i am thinking of fulfilling a fantasy with other girl!

And she was continuing touching me on my chest.

I said, "Please touch me everywhere, Down as well."

She said, "What?? Are you sure?"

"Yes why not! No one comes to the terrace, there are exams tomorrow. We are all alone here. "

She said, "I would really like that"

And without saying anything she slided her hand down, down and further down. She touched my ass over my shorts.

I was excited, "Oh yes!"

She grabbed my ass and looked at me. She was sitting on a small wall and i was standing infront of her.

Her second hand was on my chest. She lowered it and it came down as well. And it was on the waistband of my shorts. And it slides further down. And she felt my dick twitch. It was fully erect. She slides her hand further down and touched my thighs.

I said, "Oh yes baby, I like that. I like your touch."

She said, "Yeah, so?"

"So, i have a cfnm fantasy.

She said, "yes you told me"

"So do something about that please!"

She looked at me, "Do something? What? shall I remove your clothes?

"Yes please do"

"Like now?"

"Yes please do"

And she grazed my thighs and other hand grabbed my ass.

I enjoyed that. My drunk self was far away from practicality and was enjoying being touched by a junior girl.

She spanked me on ass.

I said her again, "Babe, please remove my clothes"

"I will remove your clothes when I want to."

And she continued with touching. She was feeling my ass when her other hand moved from my chest to my stomach and waist. She saw me in my eyes and proceeded further down but inside my shorts and my underwear. And there it was. My dick fully erect and she grabbed it. I moaned. I was drunk and horny and excited.

She asked, "Yeah you like it baby?"

"Yess. Please don't stop."

I was enjoying this thoroughly. I just wanted her to remove all my clothes. And make naked with her.

She said, "You like my touch, baby?"

"Yess. I love it. I love your touch. I just want you to make me fully naked right now. Please please remove all my clothes"

"Yes I'll. First tell me what I'll do with your tshirt. I am not giving this back to you anytime soon."

"Don't give me my tshirt. I don't want it anytime soon. "

And she threw my tshirt down from the terrace. I saw it flying down and landing on a lawn infront of our library. I saw her. And i thought of the same happening to the rest of my clothes. I was very much turned on with thinking that.

I looked at her. And I said, "Please remove all my clothes and throw them away"

She said, "Yes. I'll do that. I'll remove all your clothes, make you fully nude, and throw those clothes down like your tshirt. And then you'll be naked with me. With no access to your clothes. Completely naked. That's what you want right?"

I said, excited and horny, "Yes, that's what I want. Please do it"

"You will do it for me. Go 2 steps back" I did. "Good, now remove your clothes. Remove everything."

I put my fingers in my waistband, grabbed my shorts and underwear and looked at her once again. She said, "You want to be naked with me, right?

"Yes"

"Then remove your clothes now. Do it. Fast."

And I slide my clothes down and then came to my ankles. She saw me and gestured to remove them fully. I removed them out of my legs and was standing completely naked infront of her. She said, "Now throw them away"

I threw my clothes on the terrace as far as I can. And there i was standing completely naked infront of a junior girl on the terrace of our institute!