My Stepmother's Firm Hand Pt. 01

Story Info
Stepmother and stepson reveal their fondness to each other.
8k words
4.13
5.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
floor7314
floor7314
27 Followers

[All characters in this story are aged 18 or over at the time of the action. This story contains elements of BDSM, fetish and incest; and if you don't like these ideas, please read no further.]

I stood by the window and anxiously waited for my Queen, my stepmother Elizabeth to come home. Today was a special day because it was her fiftieth birthday. I was looking forward to her finally coming back from work, then I would give her flowers and a gift, we would have dinner together and spend a nice evening.

I grew up without a father because he died when I was just a few years old. I never remembered my biological mother. She renounced us shortly after I was born and left us alone. My father soon met Elizabeth, they married, and she adopted me as her stepson. After my father's death, as far as I remember, my stepmother never tried to have a permanent relationship with any other man. Even though she always showed me tenderness and emphasized at every step that she loved me very much, she was very principled towards me, and sometimes even strict. She kept me on a short leash in raising me.

I was now standing by the window, waiting for her. From what she told me on the phone some time ago, she should be here by now. But... whatever... Elizabeth is a wonderful woman and has the right to manage her time as she sees fit, not me. I have nothing to say here. I just have to obey.

I looked at the bouquet of flowers I held in my left hand. I put it to my nose. It smelled lovely. I corrected the position of the riding crop pinned between the flower stems. The black whip stood out standing upright against the other colors of the flowers. Besides, there was nothing black in the bouquet. The riding crop was supposed to be a gift for Elizbeth on her fiftieth birthday. In my right hand I held a medium-sized package with an extra gift for her.

While waiting at the window for my stepmother's arrival, I looked at the riding crop again and gave myself up to daydreaming. I wonder if she will like the gift and if she will understand why I bought it for her. Will she give me corporal punishment for the first time in my life? Will I taste the beating from her new whip today? Will my stepmother show her other face as a strict sadist and take it out on me today?

Finally, her luxurious white car arrived, which I personally wash thoroughly at least once a week. I was getting myself all right while my Queen got out of the car. She looked so pretty as usual. She was almost entirely dressed in high-quality leather clothing. She was wearing a white leather jacket, a knee-length black nappa leather skirt and a thin white turtleneck underneath the jacket. On her head she had a tasteful black women's hat, of course also made of leather.

On her feet she wore black knee high boots with high heels. Beige stockings were visible between the edge of the top of the boots and the bottom of the skirt. She had black leather driving gloves on her hands. My stepmother loved wearing boots and gloves. She often walked around the house spontaneously in them, which turned me on very much and to this day it is my fetish and to this day she knows nothing about my fondness.

Finally, when she entered the house, I quickly ran up to her like a puppy to make wishes for her.

"Happy birthday mommy."

"Oh, Jack, thank you, my dear son, for remembering," stepmother, confident, straight, smiling, gave me her black gloved palm to kiss. I placed the gift package on the dresser next to us for a moment to take her divine hand gently and kiss it.

"Come on, give me a kiss and cuddle with your old fifty-year-old mother," she said and grabbed me by my shoulders with her leather gloved hands and pulled me closer to her, then I kissed her on both cheeks. She must have leaned towards me because she was half a head taller than me in her splendid high heeled boots. I felt her large sexy breasts, swooping in a thin turtleneck, gently rubbing against my chest, colliding with it.

"Come on, mom," I said, kissing her cheeks. "You can't just say that you're that old. On the contrary, you look amazing," I then took her gloved palm again and kissed it tenderly.

"Oh, honey, you haven't changed for the worse with age. You're still so nice and gallant. Those compliments, kissing my hands. It's obvious that my contribution to raising you over so many years was not wasted. Was it?" she said, lifting and pinching my chin and looking down at me slightly.

"As usual, you're right, mom, it's all your merit. Thank you for these twenty years of raising me with your firm hand," I said, kissing her hand for the third time.

"Yes, exactly. I'm glad you agree with me. My firm hand was useful to you, wasn't it? It was good for you. I raised you to be a decent, cultured and obedient man that every woman can dream of," she said, stroking my cheek with her black gloved hand, and then immediately turned her gaze to the bouquet that I was still holding in my left hand, "Oh, what lovely flowers! Are these for me?"

"Oh yes, I'm such a numpty, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to give you one, but these are for you. Here, they're for you, mom," I handed her the bouquet.

"It's okay, mommy isn't angry with her little numpty anymore," she said, stroking my cheek again with her gloved hand, and then put the buds to her nose. "Uhhhm, they smell so nice. Ooo, I see you have something else for mom! Something black got tangled in that beautiful bouquet," my stepmother touched her gloved hand to the tip of the riding crop. "Whip?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Oh, yes. It's basically a riding crop."

"I know, I know, my dear, what is the name of this tool for encouraging lazy horses. After all, you know that I ride horses actively. Well, I must admit, my dear, that it is an interesting choice for a birthday gift for your mother. Please hold the flowers and I'll take it out, okay? I'd like to look at it in all its glory."

I took the bouquet back and my stepmother grabbed the end of the riding crop with her gloved hand and pulled it out. She began to admire it, examining it in detail from every angle.

"So? Do you like it a little?" I asked shyly.

"Hmmm, it's superb," she replied with delight, before bending it into an arc, then swinging it and whizzing it through the air a few times. "Well, I think I'll definitely use it for the right purposes, and more than once," she said, smiling at me.

"Oh, and what's that package on the dresser," she asked, pointing to it with the whip she held in her hand.

"Oh, here's another gift for you. See, I forgot about it," I replied sheepishly, taking the package from the dresser and handing it to her.

"Really? Is this for me? Another gift? Oh baby, you've given me so many gifts today. How can I repay you for all this?" Mom took the package in her hand and kissed me on the cheek. "You're sweet."

"Thanks mom. I hope you like it like a whip."

"Oh, definitely, honey."

"Listen, why don't you unpack it. Aren't you curious about what's inside?"

"Honey, of course I am. You don't even know how much I am, my dear," she said, pinching my cheek gently with her gloved palm. "But you know what? I suggest that we save this pleasure for later, after we eat dinner, okay? I'm already terribly hungry, and I see that you must have prepared something delicious, because there are such tempting smells coming from the kitchen," she suggested, placing the gift package back on the dresser.

"Fine, as you wish, mother."

"Well, I'm glad we understand each other. Now, honey, help me undress my leather jacket because I'd like to go to the bathroom for a moment to freshen up." My Queen ordered, placing the whip on the dresser and turning her back to me. If she wanted something from me, I always had to do it. She always spoke to me in a commanding but gentle tone.

I placed the flowers on the dresser next to the package and the whip and grabbed the collar of her jacket to help her take it off. I pulled it down gently. She took both of her hands out of its sleeves. At her wrists, between the ends of the sleeves of her white turtleneck and the edges of her black gloves, charming pale fragments of skin of her hands appeared, decorated with gold bracelets consisting of delicate, thin chains.

I stroked the jacket with great reverence and hung it on my forearm. My stepmother turned to face me, gently took the hat off her head and handed it to me. She then started taking off her driving gloves, unbuttoning the ends and started pulling on her fingers. She was taking them off all the time, looking slightly down at me and smiling.

"I really love these gloves, but they are very tight," my stepmother commented giving me a wink.

She finally managed to take them both off and put them inside the hat I was holding.

"Okay, honey, now put these flowers in a vase with water, and take the whip and my other gift to the living room and put it on the table. I'm going to open it after dinner," ordered stepmother.

Elizabeth disappeared behind the bathroom door. I put the flowers in a vase of water as she ordered, then walked over to the table in the living room and placed the whip on the counter near her place setting. Not too close so that it doesn't disturb her during the meal, but also not too far away so that it is always in her sight and tempts her. I placed her hat and gloves next to it, and next to them was a package with a present that she hadn't opened yet.

I think we both felt that the femdom atmosphere was getting thicker around us. I wondered what she meant when she said that she would definitely use the whip for appropriate purposes, and more than once. My stepmother punished me often, even for no reason. I saw that she took great pleasure in punishing me and it was a form of entertainment for her. But they were just orders, prohibitions and injunctions, as well as the obligatory list of chores and she never punished me physically.

I personally don't ride horses because as my stepmother said that due to the number of responsibilities and tasks she assigned me and on which I have to focus, I won't have time for such pleasures and therefore I am completely banned from practicing this sport. Even though, as I mentioned, I don't ride horses, I am a frequent visitor to the stable. She owns a small horse farm where she has three horses and which she inherited from her mother.

We usually always go to the stud farm together. Then I have the opportunity to see how she rides a horse. She has her favorite stud. The other two horses belong to my step-aunt Theresa and her daughter Karin. Aunt Theresa is Mom's cousin. She is a divorcee. Like my mother, she is also fifty years old. Karin is ten years older than me and still single. Compared to my mother, who is still sexy despite her age, Aunt Theresa and Karin, although attractive women, are a bit chubby, which may discredit them in the eyes of potential men who pay attention to a shaped feminine figure.

All three ladies often meet for horse rides, which is a huge erotic experience for me, because when I go to the stud farm with my stepmother, I always see charming dominant ladies wearing riding boots, leather gloves and holding riding crops. I always have the opportunity to see them mounting their horses and galloping, driving them with a whip. All three of them do it very professionally, but the best of them all is, of course, my stepmother. There's something about her...

I have always been excited to see these ladies dressed like this and had a massive hard-on when each of them had this whip in their hand. While the ladies are enjoying the ride, I, following humiliating me orders given from my stepmother in the presence of step-aunt Theresa and Karin, am responsible for cleaning the stable, especially the horse stalls, because they are empty during their ride and there is an opportunity to clean them thoroughly.

Then I have free time, before the ladies arrive, for a moment of pleasure. How I manage it is up to me. One thing is certain that the stable is not very big, but I have to clean it. So when the ladies are out for a ride, I'm all alone in the stable. Then I lock myself in one of the horse stalls and... I indulge in my shameless pleasures and in my mind's eye I see how the ladies dominate me with whips in their leather gloved hands.

Unfortunately, I only see Aunt Teresa and Karin when we all meet together at the stud farm, because we rarely meet each other privately at home. So I pay more attention to my stepmother, especially since I see her at home all the time and I see her parading around in her boots and gloves, which excites and captivates me even more.

With each visit to the stud, I wanted to be dominated by these gorgeous women, but only my stepmother could ensure the continuity of experiences and sensations related to my fetish. I was wondering whether it had not gone too far, and if the time came when we told each other everything and agreed to everything, whether it would be a sick arrangement. After all, from a legal point of view, she is my mother and I am her son.

My stepmother just said that she would definitely use my gift for appropriate purposes. I felt that this 'appropriate purpose' would eventually be my ass, but I guess she didn't know how to go about it with me yet. I decided to act. I thought I'd make it easier for her. I'll make it easier for her, and for myself.

As soon as I brought the meals from the kitchen to the living room, I heard sounds that I could listen to forever. Sounds that are balm to my ears. The loud click of my stepmother's boot heels on the tiled floor told me that she had just come out of the bathroom.

We ate dinner talking merrily about various things, and then I brought two cups of coffee and two birthday cakes. We sat comfortably on the couch and started a conversation over coffee.

"And where did you, my dear, come up with the idea to buy me a riding crop for my birthday, eh?" she asked, crossing her black booted legs. "Is it because I ride horses? I guess that's what you intended when you bought it for me, right?"

"I don't know if you remember, but last time we talked about a gift for your birthday, we agreed that it should be a practical thing that could be useful to you in everyday life. So I thought that such a whip would definitely come in handy for you, right?"

"Oh yes. It will definitely be useful, my dear. You don't know how much it will be useful. Indeed, it is a very practical gift."

My stepmother got up from the couch and walked to the table, to where the whip lay and next to it was an unwrapped present. She took the whip in her hands and began to admire it, tracing it with her index finger along its axis. "It's beautiful," she said, and then, like a few minutes earlier, she whizzed it through the air a few times.

"Maybe you could take a souvenir photo of your gorgeous mom holding it in her hands?" she suggested, placing the whip on the table and reaching into her jacket pocket for her smartphone.

"Great, my pleasure," I replied, taking the smartphone from her and preparing it to take a photo. However, I noticed that she would look sexier if she had gloves on, so I decided to act. I had never asked her to put on gloves, so I was a little embarrassed because I didn't know how she would react to my request. Will she sometimes think of me as a fetishist?

"Mom... uhhhm... listen... wouldn't you like to unwrap your other present?"

"Oh yes! You see, I'm so focused on this whip that I completely forgot that you gave me another gift. Of course, honey, I'm already unpacking it." My stepmother took the package in her hands. She untied the ribbon, removed the decorative wrapper to finally get to the small black cardboard box. She opened the lid of the box, looked inside, and squealed softly like a little girl, covering her open mouth with her hands.

She looked at me with a smile and took black elbow length leather gloves out of the box. She put them to her nose to smell the fresh leather.

"So? Do you like them a little?" I asked shyly.

"Oh, honey. They're excellent!" She looked at them closely and sighed, "Uhhhm...unlined... Come to me, darling. Let me hug you," and then we moved closer and hugged each other. I felt her big breasts against me again, only this time I felt more pressure from them. I was over the moon. I now had everything that made me happy. The touch of the breast of the beloved charming woman, attractively dressed, in boots, holding sexy gloves in her hands, which she will surely put on in front of me in a moment and in which she will surely pose for a photo in a moment, holding a whip in her hands.

"You know, I was thinking," I continued, "that it would be nice if you put your gloves on for the photo, so I wanted you to unwrap my second gift. You know... you'd look more attractive holding the whip with your gloves on."

Elizabeth, surprised by my statement, smiled at me and waved her index finger coquettishly, "You are a naughty boy. I don't know where you get such ideas, my dear, but of course, for you, I will put them on with pleasure, especially since they are new and I have to try them on." Then she took the gloves and slowly started putting on the left one. She kept looking at the glove she was putting on, smiling and glancing at me from time to time. She was probably curious about my reaction.

"You enjoy your stepmother in gloves, don't you?" she asked, starting to pull on her glove.

"Yes. You look gorgeous in them," I muttered shyly.

"I know this may sound a bit immodest of me, but I also think I look attractive in them, which is why, as you may have noticed, I love to wear them often, even at home. But until you can see me in them now, however you will have to wait a while until I put them both on completely, because as you can see, they are still new and the leather is not stretched. Will you wait a moment, okay?"

"Sure, no need to rush at all."

"Great."

I didn't want my stepmother to be in a hurry at all. On the contrary. I wanted her to do it very slowly, to put on her sexy black leather gloves carefully, to pull them on so that they fit snugly around her hands. I wondered what she meant by saying I was a naughty boy. But did she realize I was a fetishist?

"Oh, I feel so spoiled by you right now. I already have such a rich collection of tasteful gloves, and you bought me such a beautiful pair," she said, still pulling on the first glove.

"Exactly, because you haven't had any in your collection yet that I paid for with my money."

"Yes, the more I put them on and walk around in them, they will remind me that they are a gift from my beloved son," she said, taking the right glove in her hands. "By the way, tell me, honey, where did you get the money for such expensive gifts? Those gloves must have cost a fortune, because it's obvious that the leather is of good quality. Besides, that whip certainly wasn't cheap either, right?"

"Well... I saved some."

"You saved?" she was surprised as she was putting on the glove. "Dear, what have you saved? You don't earn money for yourself yet, because you don't work and you are still studying, right?"

"Well... but you give me pocket money every month, right?"

"Yes, but it's not a lot. It's money for your own needs. I don't know, some minor expenses or something like that."

"Well...yeah, but I really don't have much need, so I thought I'd save up a little to buy you something you'd enjoy."

"Wow, honey, I didn't expect that from you. It's very nice of you to think so much about me. I hope that in the future, you will surprise me with another gift, right?"

"Of course, I'd love to. It just depends on what you'd like to get."

"Well... I don't know... maybe some nice leather boots would fit with these gloves, huh?" she suggested, pulling on her right glove.

"I think so."

"Okay, so it's settled. For the next gift, we're going to buy boots," my stepmother gently grabbed my chin, lifting it slightly. "It's nice of you to put the needs of your loved woman above your own. Your future wife will be lucky to be by your side."

floor7314
floor7314
27 Followers