Flirting with Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have not ever been carried like this before," she cooed. "When I was small, my mother, she carried me in her claws and dropped me from high above so I would learn to fly. I fell many times before I learned. But, that was a long time ago."

"Your mother?"

The most common way demons are 'born' is that a human soul, damned to burn for eternity in the lake of fire, eventually is molded by the flame. Its humanity is burned away, its reason, its sense of self. Nothing but the sins that weigh them down are left, and it's the sins that fester and manifest themselves physically. Murderers, rapists and lechers are twisted into wretched forms that embody their desires. Floating sacks of flesh and organs that spew balls of flaming hate, or hulking masses of muscle that exist only to destroy. And then there's the common imp, a former liar or thief, as pitiful in his demonic form as he was in life.

There are too fallen angels, those who followed after the Dark One and became his priests, his commanders and his instruments of torture to those damned to his realm. These horrifying abominations defy description—mounds of mutating flesh, ever-shifting to accommodate the fears lurking in their victims heads. Featherless wings beating around dark eyes lined with jagged teeth, settled into clouds of darkness. Slathering maws with legs. Or perhaps a visage of those you care for most, warmly inviting you with loving arms before dragging you down into the deep.

Alice, a lilim, was likely the product of a human man coupling unknowingly with another lilim, and as far as I know lilim are born naturally the same way humans are. They are not like succubi who are born from sinful thoughts manifesting physically or adulterers burning, and reproduce via what I can only describe as 'corruption'—a succubus passing on its DNA to a human woman, forcing her to undergo 'rebirth' not unlike a vampire.

If Shuu'Vohsa had a mother, she was not born from sin.

"Yes... I was in a clutch of seven songstresses. I took the longest to come out of my egg," she said with a weak laugh.

"Did it hurt when you fell?"

"Yes! Yes it did! Very much!" she squawked. "But my mother was patient. Kind. She dropped me over water after I broke my leg. I learned to swim before I learned to fly."

Silently I realized it was no coincidence I had never met a song demon before, if their mothers so disregarded the wellbeing of their young.

"Even if... even if it did hurt. I am grateful to her. It is so wonderful to fly, mister Hunter. To feel the sky around you. To touch the air."

Voh reached out her hand and swept it slowly through the space above her like she was trying to push the air around.

"Have you ever flown?" she asked.

"I haven't."

I'd lived in the city for the better part of my life now and hadn't had any reason to travel very far outside of it—most of the demons, cultists and sinners I'd been assigned to had been within the city limits or were in a pocket hell proxy to the city. Planes were less common than bullet trains and subways these days, at any rate. Even for international trips I had heard on the news that plans for intercontinental subterranean travel were in talks.

"You have to! You have to!" she chirped excitedly at me and tried to sit up, but then fell weakly onto my arm. "... Sometime when I am not so, so tired, I will take you. I will carry you like you are carrying me. And maybe I won't even drop you, mister Hunter!"

Voh's dopey smile was infectious. She was like a little kid I was carrying back home after she'd scraped her knees. Even with the ever-so-subtle smog of demonic corruption about her being, I couldn't help but be swept up into her dimwitted cheer.

"It's Trevor."

"Trevor? Oh, is that your name, mister Hunter? That scary woman called you that, so I guess it is. It is nice, it is nice. It sounds like you. Curt. Kind of tough-sounding. Handsome. Nice-smelling. Do names smell? You smell like a Trevor, mister Trevor-hunter," she chirped, sniffing me.

I probably smelled like sweat, dirt and blood.

Voh went on tweeting at me for a while. She tried to demonstrate how light floating on air makes you feel, but her hair was too wet to fly and she couldn't rise out of my arms. The toga was soaking wet and did very little to shield her from the cold wind or the pelting rain. She clung to me, trying to somehow hide from the rain.

Eventually exhaustion overcame her and she fell asleep. As I neared the edge of the city, not the roar of trains nor the thrum of passing cars could rouse her from slumber. I stopped in a darkened alley and set her down for a moment to strip off my robe, covering her with it when I picked her up again. Though sleeping and harmless, it wouldn't bode well for someone to see me carrying around a feathered woman with claws for feet.

Somehow I made it into my apartment. Got past the office, slipped into the door past the young couple and the old lady's places. I laid Voh down on the shabby couch in my living room and switched on the television—a cheap flatscreen some two generations old, didn't even accept holographic signals and still needed to be plugged in, but I hardly ever used the thing so I didn't care.

According to its clock it had been barely twelve hours since I left the paladin's house, and the last three were spent simply walking here. I'd felt like I had been in that pocket of Hell for days—no doubt a form of time dilation meant to stretch out the horror and torture of that realm for its victims as long as psychically possible.

Rain tapped the window, a wet blur of streetlights and neon signs. Voh's nose whistled as she snored—she was trying to suck her feathers up into her nostrils. She was still wearing that soaking toga. I sat her up and pulled it off of her, then wrapped her in a towel from the bathroom. She sniffed me in her sleep and smiled, then curled up, her feathers draped over her body.

I tossed our wet clothes in the dryer and fell against the washroom wall.

She's out there, somewhere. How many more people am I going to let her kill?

No one had tried to find me. There were no messages on my phone. No news story about a cat woman tearing up service houses and clergymen. Maybe she hadn't found the place yet—or maybe her primal instincts had her off chasing mice. Either way, I couldn't just sit here and wait for her to eat more innocent people.

Different robe, different slacks. A rank-and-file like me had a dozen of these things, perfectly ordinary, and that suited me fine—I didn't need some gaudy suit of decorated armor like the paladins wear or a flashy gold robe and hat to paint a target on me for hellspawn.

The man in the mirror greeted me with a thousand yard stare. I could use more sleep—what little I got in the demon smithy's hut wasn't exactly restful—but I knew all I'd find on my mattress was a good view of the ceiling.

The song demon's whistling snores followed me as I turned the knob and stepped one foot out the front door, then they abruptly stopped.

"Wait!"

Voh had crawled out of the towel and grabbed my sleeve. Her talons were digging into the carpet like she meant to hold me there.

"Do not... do not leave me alone again. Please?"

Her voice was soft and sleep-addled and her eyes were wet with grogginess—but she was perfectly naked hanging out of my apartment door. I turned and pressed her back inside, shutting the door behind me.

"Voh, it's alright, I won't be—" I began, but I was cut off by the demon pressing her lips against mine.

Shuu'Vohsa's kiss was slow and timid, placing little pecks against me in a gentle rhythm. Her big dewy eyes stared into me with a silent plea, and she pecked me again.

"Do not go. Stay. Stay here with me. I do not want to be alone again..." she whined. Her hair, like living tendrils, wrapped around me and she clung to me, all four of her limbs clutching desperately. "You were gone so long, and I searched and searched for you. I was so happy when I found you again. Let me stay with you a little longer. Just a little longer. Please?"

A long sigh through my nose. A demon was begging and pleading with me, and it wasn't for its life. It was for my company. I relented, something I was sure to regret, and just nodded at her.

Voh's hair tugged me closer to her, and her gentle pecks became slower, more demanding. Her tongue slipped between my lips and forced its way inside; her hair pressed our bodies tightly together as she sealed the space between our mouths and feverishly stroked my tongue with hers.

Gently I returned her affections, and she whined into my lips, attacking my mouth, short breaths piping through her nose as she focused her lips and tongue on making sure there was absolutely no space between my body and hers. I tried to carry her to the couch, or even just back against the wall, but her body and hair completely blinded me and I ended up tumbling to the carpet with her on top of me.

Shuu'Vohsa sat straddling me, her cheeks flushed, birdlike trills rumbling in her throat as she grew visibly excited. She all but ripped the buttons off my robe to separate it from my flesh, and her hands flew under my undershirt and pushed it up to reveal my chest. Again she began pecking me—little kisses across my abdominals, my chest, and then finally my neck. I could feel her hair stroking me everywhere my skin was exposed, the feathery locks agonizingly ticklish against my stomach and my arms.

Her nimble fingers made their way to my slacks and worked them open, my engorged member flying free and slapping against her thigh. At first she simply wrapped her hands around it, squeezing it hard enough to make me wince, but then she pressed my length against her flushed lips and began to rock her hips back and forth, running me up and down her opening. Slick and hot, she traced up and down the size of me again and again, up and down, working herself into heavy, needy breaths and deep, greedy sighs. Her head fell back as she rubbed herself against me and quickened her pace.

The gentle pleasure was soothing, almost relaxing, and terribly frustrating. Watching Shuu'Vohsa work herself against me, her chest rising and falling, her breaths hot and heavy was torture. Her feathers were floating all around us, like she was getting high on the contact of our bodies and couldn't keep herself grounded. But I wanted more.

I grabbed her soft hips and pulled her toward me, eliciting a shrill, surprised chirp as I pushed myself upward. Holding her light frame in my hands I began toward the bedroom, Voh chirping and pecking at my neck all the while, needy tweets coming from her lips as she pressed herself against me. I didn't make it far—she forced her tongue into my mouth and stole my vision; I fell onto the couch in the living room.

Voh's hair, soft and silky, I found surprisingly strong as she used it to bind my arms together around my back and force me to sit still on the couch. Assaulting my lips with wet, sloppy kisses, she fumbled with my cock, pushing the head painfully close to entering her dripping honeypot, before sliding down the shaft again, running her lips against me. She smiled at the frustration in my brows, the displeased grunts I was making.

"T-Trevor," she said, her voice shaking with excitement. "Do you like this? Does it feel good? Oh, it's not enough, it's not enough. You want to be in... inside me. Not yet. Not yet. No, no, I like the face you're making, Trevor. Make it more. Do it more!"

Strands of Voh's hair fluttered above her; the songstress rose shortly into the air above me, her long locks still restraining me to the couch. She reached down with her talons and curled one of her claws around my shaft, the sharp nail scraping gently, slowly, terrifyingly against my flesh. My tool was merely her plaything, and she would toy with it however she pleased. With a wicked grin she touched the sharp point of it against my tip—adrenaline pounded through my veins as my body tensed and the holy symbols lit up to defend me. She laughed like a cawing raven, and I helplessly pumped desire onto her claws.

"Oh, did you like that? Did you? Naughty Hunter..." she trilled.

The song demon floated above me like a vengeful angel gazing down at a sinful mortal in all his imperfect petulence. Her talon closed on me, a strangling deathgrip, the rough skin harsh and coarse against my pride. Then, resting her chin in her hands and watching me with amused fascination, she began to tug up and down. She held me painfully tight and wrung me back and forth in a steady rhythm, giggling at the conflict on my face. It was more pain than pleasure, more uncomfortable than erotic, and yet before long her talon was wet with my arousal.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry. Poor boy, poor little boy," she mocked, grinning maliciously. "I will make it better for you. Anything for you, Trevor. Anything, anything."

Voh's grip loosened ever so slightly; she slid up and down my length, the head squeezed roughly between the gap in her talons. My whole body jumped and again I slickened her claws—she rolled her tongue over her lips, her eyes went wide with hunger, and she pumped me faster. The movements were sloppy, relentless, coarse and uncomfortable, yet I couldn't help as waves of ecstasy assaulted me with every stroke. I let my head fall back onto the couch, my eyes rolled into the back of my head; I felt the infernal bliss surging up from below. I couldn't hold it back, my body would surrender to this cruel pleasure—a crushing force squeezed down on my cock and my eyes shot open in pain. She was squeezing me tight with both of her taloned feet and cackling, the wicked harpy, but all I could do was clench my teeth and grunt in agony.

"Your face is so sweet, Trevor. So sweet!" she cawed.

Pain mixed dizzyingly with pleasure. I tried to reach down and reclaim my dignity, but her hair bound my arms tightly together when she felt me moving. Shuu'Vohsa let go of me and lowered her face to mine, cheeks burning red, and placed a row of tender kisses on my lips, a silent apology for how she had tortured me. Then, watching me close, she floated back to her spot, closed both of her taloned feet around my twitching member, and began to pump me again.

There was no easing me into it, no giving me a moment's rest. She stroked me up and down with wicked fervor, trying to wring the life from me. She eroded my reason with one rough stroke after another and before I knew it, my hips were rising to match her strokes, unable to resist the painfully sweet pull of her claws. I saw her glistening wet sex above me, her eyes bulging wide. Each stroke was quicker, tighter, more demanding, until finally my resolve had completely melted away.

My body gave itself up to her; I opened my eyes and her talons were completely covered in my seed. She brought one of her claws to her mouth and licked it clean, staring into my eyes all the while.

"All mine," she cooed, lowering herself into my lap. "Give me more, Trevor. More, more. Stay with me all night. I want to be with you all night. Stay, stay."

The demoness pressed her body against me, my member held in her hand, slick with desire. She pressed me to her opening, dripping wet, and inch by inch, eased me inside. Even so wet with the heedless mix of our passions, she was incredibly tight inside like her small frame hardly had room for me. Once she had hilted me, she just laid on my chest, cooing and trilling contentedly. Any small movement either of us made elicited a short gasp or excited breath. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she murmured sweetly in my ear, slowly rising up and easing down onto me again.

"Stay, stay, stay... Be with me..." she sang the words in chirping notes, humming inbetween. "My Hunter, my Trevor, do not let me go. Hold me, carry me through the night..."

I felt my lips bend into a smile. Her voice was so soft, so soothing. The color of her tone sunk into my ears and mixed with my thoughts; my whole body relaxed, my eyes fell shut and my arms, free of her hair, pulled her close. I was at peace.

Peace.

Bliss.

I never want to leave her arms.

I never want to leave her side.

All of me—I must give up all of me, for her. For my beautiful, wonderful songstress.

I would kill for her.

I would die for her.

The room had faded away. A soft white light surrounded Voh's body, her feathers shining with angelic light. She was all that mattered. She was everything. I would surrender my body, my seed, my soul to her and more if she but only ask. The ecstasy of being connected to her was indescribable. I wanted to make love to her forever.

My arm—the symbols—buzzed with pain like I was being stung by several bees. The painful feeling spread from my shoulder to my head, and the peace and relaxation was overtaken by a searing hot bullet coursing through my brain, finally exploding at the center as every neuron lit on fire.

Her song. I'm falling for her song! If I don't do something, I'll completely lose my mind!

Shuu'Vohsa's breasts were pressing against my chest. She planted her wet pecks against my cheeks, my nose, my lips as she gently rode me, singing between kisses. I felt drool dripping from my mouth and if I didn't focus, my eyes would roll into the back of my head. Only a small part of my brain, deeply buried somewhere in the dark recesses, did not want to simply let her have her way and become her mindbroken thrall.

My body, moving of its own accord, was slowly matching her strokes. My hands were freely exploring her curves, running up and down her back, taking in every inch of her soft pale flesh I could reach. The sensation of her skin was electrifying. It sent sparks to my brain like I was seeing the Lord's light right in front of me. Her tight depths held me in an endless, breathless euphoria.

I can't let this go on! The tiniest voice of reason, drowning in an ocean of lust and adoration.

I wrestled with my own body. My mind screamed for my muscles to obey. Stiffly, one muscle and joint at a time, I was able to move again. First, just my hands, and I laid them on Voh's hips and held them in place. She trilled at me, confused as to why I'd stopped.

"What is the matter?" she cooed. "Be calm, my Hunter. Lie back. I will take care of you."

I felt like I might shatter my molars if I clenched my teeth any harder. My entire body was stiff, but I could move again, and if I didn't do something now she would start singing and I would lose myself. With her bottom in my hands I lifted her up and rose my hips to meet her, invading her tight sex with all the strength I could muster. Her eyes shot open; a loud squawk escaped her lips.

"T-Trevor! So rough..." she gasped.

Again and again I raided the demon's unholy temple, striking her hard enough to make her bounce upward. The sound of wet flesh slapping together filled the room. Voh sat up in my lap, her head fell back, and using her hair like two great wings she fluttered up and down to match my strokes. Wild, untamed noises left her mouth; her body was soaked with sweat. Each time I hilted in her nest, Voh had a small spasm that shook her body. She grabbed my shoulders and dug her nails into them, gasping desperately for air as she tried to keep up with me.

Each time I filled her, she whined at me. Her dewy eyes, her needy breaths, the sinful pull of her body. It wasn't just her song I needed to be wary of; my own desire for her was powerful enough to pave away my thoughts and leave only the claiming of this demon. To drink in her body, to taste her hellish delights. I wrapped my arms around her waist and threw her onto the couch, her long legs splayed before me.

Shuu'Vohsa stared up at me, trembling. She bit her lip and extended her hands, reaching for me. I intertwined my fingers with hers and pressed myself against her nether lips. She closed her eyes tight as I pushed into her body all at once, and her legs went limp.