Flirting with Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room smelled of sweat and sex. The song demon cried out in discordant lyrics as I pressed her body into the sofa with each thrust. She lost her grip on me, her hands fell weakly to her sides, so I lifted up her legs and held her by the hips as I took her over and over, faster and faster. Voh clasped her talons behind my back and held on, her core shaking violently.

My spirit was welling up inside and I grew lightheaded. Soon I would overflow into her body, again giving my life and vitality up to a demon, the very essence of my soul. But there was no shame. There was no regret. There was only Voh's troubled face, contorted in agonizing bliss, as I pumped again and again my holy fluid into her body.

When finally I was done and our bodies were stuck together with the proof of our passion, I fell to the couch next to her and felt my consciousness quickly fade. Next to me I saw Voh with an exhausted smile, her chest rising and falling and her feathers still floating about her.

I awoke to the sound of something frying in oil.

I threw off the blankets and stepped into my boots, sitting next to my bed frame. Don't remember taking off my clothes or going to bed—Voh must have carried me in here.

Flashes of memory flooded through my mind. The song demon's cheek on my chest, lying with me beneath the blankets. Waking up in the middle of the night to her kissing me up and down. Waking up in a sweat to her bouncing up and down on me—and taking her on the mattress, and holding her in my arms and claiming her in my grasp—I felt like she'd sucked out my soul.

When I stepped into the kitchen—a tiny room with just a stove, my fridge and a table—Voh was there working a skillet, wearing absolutely nothing at all. She turned around and smiled before pointing to the table. There was already a plate there with a large sunny side up egg, as well as broccoli and a slab of sausage.

"I found these in your cold-box!" she chirped. "You need your strength. Eat, eat!"

My head was playing back static. Before I thought to question Voh's cooking skills, I was already stuffing the food into my mouth. Felt like I hadn't had a decent meal in days and I ravenously tore at the food, nearly choking myself. Halfway through eating the egg, however, something occurred to me.

"Voh, where'd you get this? I didn't have any eggs in my fridge."

She turned around and blushed. "These are, ahm, ahm... They are my eggs."