Floating My Boat at the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danni5858
danni5858
145 Followers

So fucking worked up that I couldn't help it, I did exactly as Bree told me, jerking furiously until my cock erupted, filling my opposite hand with hot, creamy jizz. I couldn't even catch it all. It seemed like the spasms in my cock would never stop. I could barely even remain standing.

"Now eat it!" Allie commanded. "Lick it up. Lick up every fucking drop, you pathetic little cum-eater!"

The truth is that I had dabbled in tasting my own cum before, but never like this. I had never taken an entire load. I guess there is a first time for everything. Though much of my horniness had subsided, which is always an aftereffect of cumming, I nonetheless did what I was told. I slurped up as much of my cum as possible in a few quick gulps before doing my best to lick the remainder off my fingers and palm.

"I wasn't sure, Allie, but you were right," Bree said. "He didn't even hesitate. What a little fucking cum-guzzler!"

Finally able to regain some semblance of reality, I stood there feeling an incredible sense of physical satisfaction while at the same time a tremendous amount of shame. My God, I had absolutely humiliated myself in front of these two college girls. Both my hands, as well as my lips and chin, were sticky with cum, while my cock was quickly shrinking back to its usual inadequate size.

"So guess what, Jerk-Boy," Bree said.

Unable to even speak, I just looked at my niece in her hot, blue-and-white bikini.

"Allie goes to State, right across town from where you and Aunt Kira live," Bree said. "She has talked me into transferring there this fall. Allie just signed a lease on an apartment for the two of us.

"We're going to be seeing a lot of you, Uncle Jerk-Boy. That is, if you'd like your sexy little secrets to stay safe with us!"

danni5858
danni5858
145 Followers
12