All Comments on 'Floating World Bitten Peach Ch. 02'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how you described the deflowering of Deming! The idea of the dragon covering the cohort of monks is a brilliant one. Other details are even more interesting: in this episode for the first time you describe Deming's body and we know that he has "plump buttocks cheeks" which make him so desirable! Of course, the fact that Niu watches how Deming's peach is taken by the monks is very arousing, but what I find even more exciting are Deming's reactions: "his cries were ones of joy and passion and encouragement"; at the end of the initiation ceremony he had a big smile on his face; he accepts moaning the final hard penetration by the monk who unshackled him. I dream of another story in which you describe the life of Deming in the monastery, a place where prayers, meditation, the teaching and learning of wisdom are intermingled with and inspired by the boundless satisfaction of male lust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...