Floor 1: Ravenwood Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU WIN. PROFESSOR MAGNUS IS FATIGUED.

PROFESSOR MAGNUS. [STA:0]

STAMINA AND HEALTH REGENERATED. [STA:4 ] [HP: 5]

What the..? Because he ran out of stamina first? Is this the game's combat system?

The Professor slumps against me as he releases his grip on me. He slowly pulls out and watches our juices trickle down my thighs, my body shivering as cold air brushes against it. "I expect you to be this well disciplined in class, Miss Croft. Do I make myself clear?" he adjusts his clothing back to a respectable condition, untying my hands in the process.

Without waiting for a reply, he returns to his desk and begins picking up papers that had fallen during the encounter. Catching my breath, I use the window as leverage to steady myself in those heels. I slowly adjust my uniform, buttoning my blouse to contain my perky mounds and straightening my skirt on my hips.

The Professor had placed the cell phone at the edge of his desk during his clean up. Hesitantly, I very carefully go to take it, ready to jump out of the way if he lunges at me.

He does not react to me at all, but merely hums something under his breath as begins grading papers.

ITEM EQUIPPED: CELL PHONE.

The purple casing on the cell phone looks familiar now that I'm really inspecting it, but from where?

"Save it for outside the classroom, Miss Croft." The Professor motions with his hand towards the exit.

Does he really want me to walk outside in this condition?

"Perhaps you should visit the lockeroom, located in the South wing, before going to any after school commitments you have."

12