Flora & Fauna Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that noise?"

"What noise?" I ask, already trying to pull his face back down to mine.

"What the-"

Andrius' yell makes my eyes snap open. For an instant, I'm blinded by the glowing light bobbing in front of our faces. The light dims quickly revealing a fluffy snowball.

"Quince?!"

"You know her?" Andrius responds, still holding a hand over his eyes.

"She's Claudius' personal sprite. How did you even get in-"

"Oooohhh," she coos, "Is this him?"

"Andrius? Yes."

Andrius hopelessly tries to lean away as she flies close to inspect him.

"Quince, can this wait until tomorrow morning?"

"Oh," she chirps, "okay."

We watch as she throws off her coat and hovers above the bed with her feet aimed at the edge of the thick comforter. Her wings make short, fluttering motions as she burrows herself downward into the soft layers and pulls the hem up to her chin.

"Uh," Andrius looks from her to me.

"We didn't mean you should wait in bed with us."

"But I'm curious," she makes a mischievous face that exposes her sharp teeth.

"And you will remain curious," Andrius adds.

She makes a series of pouty sounds but squirms out from under the blankets and flies through the slightly open bedroom door. Andrius rolls his eyes and laughs at her purposefully slow departure. His flaxen hair falls around our faces as he lets me pull him back down to me.

12