Flora And Milo's Secret

Story Info
A Brother starts to realize he's attracted to his sister.
5.2k words
4.37
22.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a brother who starts to realize he has feelings for his sister.

It's my first incest story so I hope I can do the genre some justice. If you like the story I hope you'll leave a like or a comment. If you don't, hopefully some nice feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

All characters in the story are 18 or older.

*****

She was bent over the sofa's armrest. Her ass waving back and forth in the air as her arms were just shy of long enough to reach her phone. She moaned and gasped as she struggled to reach.

I coughed once.

She continued to struggle. Her ass cheeks were visible in her short shorts. I could see where the bottom hung and I tried to take a peek to see deeper. I couldn't manage it.

That was when Mom walked in. "Flora, you're 19, why don't you just walk over to the phone?" She said.

"Never!" Flora replied, ever the one to make a scene.

Mom went to take a sip from her coffee but noticed that a strand of her hair had fallen in. She picked at it and then sat down in our armchair.

She surveyed Flora as her theatrics continued. We exchanged eye contact. I tried to deliver a look of incredulity. I also tried to make it seem as if I was not staring at my sister's ass. I had not felt as successful at doing that.

Flora's legs were the only thing on the sofa's armrest now. She was well over onto the floor as she fell downward. I could hear her face plant as she yelled, "I got it!"

Her phone appeared first, then the rest of her. She had on this... It was basically a pushup bra, grey, the material was opaque, it didn't look like something you could wear by itself but there she was. Wearing it in front of her brother and Mother.

I licked my lips.

She jumped over the armrest and ended up back on the sofa. Her legs came to rest over mine. She smiled at me, and continued watching TV.

It was a dumb reality TV show. Flora wasn't known for being deep or insightful. She was just a pretty sort of girl. She was a brunette but had dyed the ends of her hair blonde. It looked especially good when she curled her hair.

She laid herself on the sofa's armrest. Her head was turned towards the TV and her legs curled up so that her feet rested in the middle of my lap. Her feet would occasionally jump when something especially juicy would happen on the TV.

We watched for the next thirty minutes. There were ads and we laughed about how stupid the people on TV were. It was of course all about editing, but it was still fun to speculate how much smarter than them we all were.

It was especially cute when Flora did it. Knowing that she wasn't herself the smartest.

When we were done she got up and went to her room. I watched her butt the entire way upstairs.

What the hell was I doing staring at my sister?

It was nothing, of course, I just watched her go up the stairs. I was overthinking the whole thing. There was also when she was bent over the armrest. I had wanted to see further up her shorts, that was just an innocent curiosity. It didn't have to mean anything. Why would it? Didn't every man instinctually look up a girl's skirt for a peek? Did evolution care if it was your sister? Probably not.

There was nothing to worry about because I loved my sister. I wanted nothing more for her than the very best. That was all.

That. Was. All.

"What do you want to watch now?" Mom interrupted my train of thought.

I shrugged.

"That isn't an answer."

"I know. I just have nothing I wanna watch." She flipped through the channels.

I thought about Flora's bra. It was far too slutty for her to be wearing in the house. Why did Mom let her wear it without saying anything? The more I thought about it the angrier I got. She could have been up in her room sending pictures to guys in it. She could have been sending nudes all because mom let her dress like a slut.

I had to tell myself to calm down. It wasn't healthy to be so obsessive about your sister.

I stood up and went upstairs. Flora's bedroom door was open and I could see her bed. She was in it taking selfies. One was of her with her tongue out. The other was just a casual smile. I wondered who she was sending them to. She spotted me and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Why are you staring?" She asked.

"I'm just trying to see how many dumb faces you can make."

She threw her pillow at the door. It closed the door so the gap was minuscule. I opened it back up and smiled at her.

"That's no way to treat your older brother."

"Go away!"

"Gosh, you're sensitive."

I closed the door and left her. I went back to my room and lay down in bed. My hands found themselves stimulating my cock. Gently at first. It was through my pajama pants. Gradually my cock grew larger. I waited until it was full size before pulling it out to jerk off.

I started for my phone to find some porn but stopped, there was another more prominent image that came to mind. I tried to push it away. I stared at the roof and despite myself I thought about the sofa. I thought about wanting to see up her shorts.

I thought about how cute her butt was in those shorts and how her bra (whatever the fuck it was) made her tits look. I started to stroke up and down the length of my cock. I wanted to cum, needed it in fact.

I kept stroking and thinking about what would do it. I didn't want to linger on my sister. I thought about Stacy, the girl next door. She was hot, I thought about her in a bikini. I had seen her in it a while ago.

Later that week we got the brilliant idea to go to the beach as well. Flora was wearing this bright green bikini that barely covered her body. It was tight and it looked so fucking good on her. I couldn't help myself but stare then too, but I stared on like a watchful brother. Other guys were creeping on her. They wanted a chance at the beautiful ass and to taste those gorgeous tits on their lips. I could relate, I stared at her ass as it bounced away from me into the ocean. My body wanted to be with her. I wanted to have my cock shoved so deep inside of her as my seed erupted and as I came I would scream her name and beg her to milk my cum for all it was worth. Her pussy would scream for my cum and she would moan my name--

My cum erupted onto my shirt.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I was out of breath. My chest was rising up and down and my legs were shaking. I had just had the best orgasm of my life thinking about my sister and her sweet pussy.

"Are you okay?" Mom was knocking at the door.

"Yeah!" I yelled back, terrified.

"You don't sound okay."

"I dropped my phone."

That seemed to satisfy her.

I gulped and cleaned myself up.

I didn't know what to make of it all. There was a part of me that said it was simple. I wanted to fuck my 19-year-old sister and if I didn't deal with that feeling I could never get past it. There was the other part that treated this as aberrant. That it was something that should not be crossed and the thought itself was a taboo that was beyond reproach.

Still... Her tits would have looked good in my mouth.

I put on my day clothes and loafed around the house. There wasn't much to do during a pandemic.

As the day wore on I noticed that Flora stayed in her room for the majority of it. This time her door was closed. I could hear her casually talking inside with a friend, or watching a youtube video. I couldn't be certain.

It also wasn't clear why I was at her door listening. When did I ever care what she was up to?

I pulled my ear away from the door and went back to watching TV with Mom, it was all I could do.

*****

It was the sound of stumbling that woke me up. That and a giggle. I stumbled out of my room, with my hand on the frame and said, "Flora?"

"Go to sleep."

The door to her room opened and she turned the light on. I could see she had on an entire outfit. She was wearing high heels and a skin-tight red dress. I'd never seen her wear something so slutty. I didn't know she owned anything like that.

"Where are you going?"

"Going? I just came back."

"From where?"

"Mind your own business." She said to me.

"You went to a college party?"

I couldn't see it, but her body language said she was rolling her eyes.

She closed the door behind her. I was standing in my doorway wondering what I would do. I had to tell Mom! We all knew that she shouldn't be going out dressed in clothes like that.

That is what I should have done.

Instead, I burst into her room.

"What are you wearing?"

She was laying on the bed with her high heels kicked to the side.

"It's my new dress. Do you like it?"

The answer was yes, I did. I just didn't want anybody else to see her in it. I wanted to see her with her clothes removed.

"No. You look like a slut."

"Fuck you Milo."

"Fuck me? You should be nicer to me, what if I tell mom?"

"You wouldn't tell on your adorable little sister would you?"

What was she saying? "Uh..."

"You know... Look at me. I look so good in this. Are you gonna ruin my night?"

"Oh... No. Well, yes, if you're going to talk to me like that."

"You're so boring! Why can't you be fun for once?"

She was right. I was boring. Here she was coming back from a night of fun and I wanted to ruin it. Not because I cared about anything she did. I only cared that she was looking good for somebody else.

"I just can't. Okay? I'm going to tell mom you went out without permission."

"I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 19 and in college!"

"You still live in her house!"

"Uh!" She groaned. "What do you want?"

"What?"

"What do you want me to give you?"

"Show me your panties." I thought but didn't say.

I stood there in silence.

I sat on the bed. I looked up and down her body, licked my lips and groaned.

"I don't know what I want."

"You must want something." She said simply.

"I want to fuck." I said.

"What?"

"Not you." I quickly corrected. "I'm just horny and that has me frustrated. I think it's been a lonely time for me."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know, Flora. I just want you to know I'm not upset with you."

"Are you going to tell mom?"

"I won't tell mom, but get out of that outfit." I stood up. "It makes you look like a slut."

"Every guy pretends not to like a slut until they're fucking her."

"I'd fuck you..." I mumbled under my breath.

I stepped into the hallway and ran into mom.

"Why are you guys awake?" She said.

"Oh... Flora had a bad dream."

"Maybe I should check up on her." Mom said.

"No. I think she's okay now."

She turned around back to her room. I let out a deep breath when she was gone.

Flora owed me. Big time.

*****

I woke up ahead of everybody in the morning. I started breakfast and fed both my Mom and Flora. They were both thankful for it. I smiled as I served up both their dishes.

After breakfast we got to watching TV again. Flora was wearing a sports bra that contained her tits. Her shorts were tight. I liked the look of them on her. Since yesterday my eyes had grown more attuned to her. Every move she made felt sexy.

I wasn't sure if it was the masturbation or seeing her in that slutty outfit that did it, but now she was all I could think about. Mom would be talking to me and behind her Flora would come around. I would become distracted and forget anything I was being told to do.

Come dinner and I had spent the majority of the day aroused. It wasn't Flora's fault. She didn't know what she was doing, but she was doing it well. Every little look and smile sent me over the edge towards wanting to fuck her.

Maybe I had told the truth last night. It wasn't about Flora, it was the loneliness. Still, it was all focused on Flora.

I went to bed and started jerking off. I was watching porn when Flora came to mind. I wanted her to walk in and to catch me. I wanted the traditional porn scene where she would catch me, we would snuggle, then we would fuck. It would be that easy, wouldn't it?

Why couldn't things be as easy as porn?

*****

Monday was for work. I got through the workday the best I could. I received a text from Flora wishing me a good day. I smiled at that and was thankful she was my sister.

During lunch I called her and asked if she had any more college parties she planned to go to without permission.

"Fuck you." She laughed.

"That's not very nice of a sister to say."

"You're making fun of me. What else did you expect?"

I shrugged, despite the fact she couldn't see me do it.

When lunch was over I returned to my mundane work life. I thought back to our conversation and how much I loved Flora. She was the perfect idol of a little sister. She was silly and kind. She did dumb things so that I could mentor her to be better. Sure, I also enabled her from time to time but that was the role of a big brother. To allow his sister to also live her life the way she wanted to... So long as it didn't put her in any danger.

I was glad to have my family.

When I got home we watched TV. Flora put her legs up on me and I started stroking up and down the length of her legs. I think she noticed because she looked at me, but she didn't say anything.

I didn't want her to say anything. The physical touch was driving me insane and if she could feel my cock--if she would--she'd know I was rock hard just from the physical contact.

I continued the gentle caressing as we watched the show. When it was over she kicked her legs off and went back to her room. I was disappointed to say the least. I spent the rest of the evening with mom, up until dinner.

"Learn anything interesting today?" Mom asked Flora.

"Not really."

"You have to learn something Flora unless you're not paying attention at all."

"I guess I'm not paying attention."

"Your grades reflect that." I muttered.

"What?" Flora said.

"Nothing."

"I heard you! You're such a jerk!"

"Flora, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down. Mom! He insulted me."

"Flora, your older brother is just concerned that you're not paying attention your college classes. Isn't that right Milo?"

"Right." I said.

"He's a big jerk." Flora said.

Dinner was quiet after that.

"You should apologize to your sister." Mom told me as we cleaned the dishes.

"I know," I replied, putting a dish away. "I'll do it now."

I walked upstairs and knocked on Flora's door.

"Are you in there?"

"Yeah!" She yelled out.

"Can I come in?"

"Whatever."

I took that as an invitation.

I sat beside her on the bed and instinctively put my hand on her thigh.

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever." She said.

"Really. I am. I shouldn't have said that about your grades. It was mean."

"Yeah." She said.

"I'm your big brother, I love you, and I'm here to take care of you. I want you to know that you can always rely on me."

"I know." She said ever so sweetly.

"Good."

My hand was still on her thigh. It started to ride up a bit higher until it was just shy of her shorts.

We made eye contact but neither said anything. Instead, we stared fixedly at each other. I wondered if she felt what I felt. Did she have this sensation that I felt every time we were together? I wanted to ask her. I wanted to lean closer and kiss her, though I did not. I merely removed my hand.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't mind."

"You didn't?"

"No. Kind of like when you were rubbing my leg while watching TV. I didn't expect it, but it felt good."

I put my hand back down on her thigh. "Like this?" Moving it ever higher up her thigh. I moved her shorts out of the way and reached the part of her leg where her leg met her hip.

"Yeah." She replied.

I was closer to her. We were looking into each other's eyes. Our faces separated by a head. I wanted to lean in, and I did. I kissed her cheek, and then I kissed it again.

She started laughing.

"What?"

"You haven't done that in a long time!"

"What I replied?"

"Your kissing attacks."

"Oh."

"You know. When I was younger you would kiss my head or my face repeatedly until it tickled."

"Right."

She pushed me away with a hand to my chest.

"You don't have to butter me up, I already forgive you."

"I'm not buttering you up. I just wanted to kiss you."

She laughed. "Yeah, well you did."

My hand was still on her thigh, ever closer to her pussy. I imagined my hand slipping down and grabbing hold. I imagined my free hand gripping her face and actually kissing her. None of this kissing attack bullshit.

I stood up and went to my room. I needed to rethink my life. I could no longer deny that I was attracted to my sister and every day I came closer to kissing her. I wanted it so badly and today could have been the day. It would have been the moment that we were close enough to finally make out. Still, I was too much of a coward to do anything about it.

*****

It was Friday when she returned home drunk. She was stumbling over herself. Her outfit was skin-tight and perfect. She stumbled in loudly. I hopped out of my bed and found her tossed backward onto her bed. Her legs were scrunched upward and she had a vague smile on her face.

"Hey, Milo."

Looking down at her I got a sense of vulnerability.

"Where are you coming back from?"

"Oh, another party."

"You have to stop going to parties."

"Why?" She giggled.

"Are you drunk?" I leaned forward and placed myself on top of her, to smell her breath.

She tried to push me off.

"No."

The smell of alcohol said differently. I gripped her wrists and pushed her down against the bed.

"You are very drunk young lady." She began to laugh louder. "You'll wake up mom if you don't shut up." Mentioning that did not help at all. She started to laugh louder. I used my hand to cover her mouth. There were muffled sounds as she resisted my weight. She started tossing herself back and forth. I used my body weight to hold her steady.

When it became apparent she wouldn't win she licked my hand. I pulled it away instinctively.

"Bitch!" I yelled.

She continued laughing. She tried tickling me.

"Get off of me." She said gently.

I obeyed and immediately checked outside her door for mom. Despite how loud we were she hadn't come to check on us, yet.

"You should get changed." I said.

"Why?"

"What if mom comes?"

"You just want to see me naked..."

"What? No, I don't."

Flora laughed to herself. "Yes, you do. All boys wanna see girls naked."

"That's true but--"

"Milo is a boy, Milo wants to see a girl naked."

I turned to her. "You're my sister."

"That you want to see naked."

I put my hands to my temple. "Flora, I'm going to my room, get changed."

She didn't wait for me to leave. She lifted her dress over her head. She wasn't wearing anything but panties underneath. She had let her breasts hang freely and the thin thong didn't cover much.

I covered my eyes.

She went into her dresser and pulled out her pajamas. She put them on quickly and sat back down.

"There. Happy?" She asked me.

"I am." I said as I thought about her perfect tits. "Why are you drunk?"

"There was another party."

"You have to stop going to those. You could get sick. You could get us sick."

"But it's so much fun."

"What's fun about them?" I asked lamely.

"You meet people... They meet you. Sometimes you kiss them."

"Did you kiss anybody?" I asked.

She nodded. "Absolutely."

"What was his name?"

"Her name."

"Oh." I said.

"Allanah."

"Didn't know you liked girls."

"That's the craziest part."

"What?"

"I don't like girls."

"Then why--?"

"She was just there and I was drunk, Milo. She was beautiful and she touched me and we kissed and alcohol makes you do things you never thought you would want to do." Flora giggled to herself.

She patted her bed and invited me onto it. I laid down next to her.

"Alcohol gets you pretty crazy huh?"

"Pretty horny." Flora corrected.

12