All Comments on 'Flora And Milo's Secret'

by DigitalCross

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

Loved it, very well done for something of just 2 pages. 5*

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

Repeatedly ignoring correct sentence structure and dialogue punction automatically gets 1 star. When that happens so early in the story, it also means I don't even struggle through to the end.

Grammar facilitates communication, and when it's ignored, the communication is broken. Broken communication is no communication. Putting something out there for people to try to read without using proper grammar means you're not communicating what you think you are, so why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The grammar could be improved but I read it without difficulty. 5*. There are some who get so worked up about grammar it's amusing. I sometimes wonder how they get on in real life, conversing with people with imperfect grammar? I suspect they don't get out much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"punction"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wasn't a big fan of the fact she was drunk. Other than that, I would recommend an editor to clean up to story a bit. Overall, I found it to be a pretty good story. I would like to read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDigitalCross@DigitalCross
I go by Digi! I'm 28 years old. I'm here for two reasons, To write stories and to meet people. I'm open-minded and willing to listen to new fetishes which helps me explore my own. New fetishes also give me new ideas to write with, so that's never a bad thing. I've personall...