Florence has Two Moms Ch. 01

Story Info
An all girls vacation goes off the rails.
5.2k words
4.55
26.4k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florence sighed and laid back on her towel. Normally a week at the beach would be a treat. But this time around she was bored.

And horny. Very, very horny.

She sighed again and looked over to where her parents were sitting with her two aunt's. They were Kelly's sisters, but Melisa had grown up with all of them, and they had been one big family for a long time. They were laughing, sipping cocktails, and enjoying the sun. Florence should've been doing the same, but all she could think about was one, or both, of her mothers dragging her back to their bedroom and fucking the shit out of her.

She should make the most of it, she supposed. At least her cousins were hot. The cousins in question were on either side of her, soaking up the rays. Steph was everything Florence was not, thick and curvy where Florence was slim and flat. Dark and tan where Florence was pale. Her mother, Cynthia, was actually Kelly's oldest sister, but Steph was the youngest of the cousins, just barely nineteen, and just done with her freshman year of college. She'd changed up her look since the last time Florence had seen her, shaving the sides of her head but leaving the rest of her hair long so that it trailed down her back in an inky waterfall. It was insanely hot, and Florence had blasted her clit in the shower the night before thinking of wrapping that hair up in her hands while Steph ate her out.

To her other side, Drea stirred, muttering something about tan lines. Florence could only roll her eyes at her other cousin. Daisy Rae had gone through a couple of name changes before settling on Drea. Just Daisy, just Rae, D-Rae. But she'd landed on Drea in highschool and it seemed to stick. Her mother, Gia, had won a hefty sum of money in her divorce. Enough to buy the beach house they were all staying at, and enough to ensure that Drea never had to find a real job. So she was making a run at being an influencer, which mostly seemed to mean wearing slutty outfits and taking selfies. Florence didn't mind the slutty outfits, and she was massively jealous of Drea's bikini. The top was cut in such a way that most of the bottom and sides of her generous boobs were exposed, while still somehow providing support. And the bottom was small enough that it was very clear that Drea had been waxed recently. Florence's bikini was practically conservative in comparison. She'd had to buy it just for the trip. All the ones she wore at home were inappropriate for a family trip, or so she'd thought. Even at home she only wore them in the privacy of her family's pool.

Well, she would wear them until one of her moms came out, peeled it off of her, and made her cum so many times she forgot her own name.

Not much chance of that happening out here. Her aunts and cousins were cool, but probably not that cool. She sighed again and slathered on more sunscreen. She would burn given the slightest chance, and wanted to avoid that at all costs.

Later, after a long day in the sun, they were back at the house. Florence's moms, her aunts, and Drea were all taking naps. Everyone was planning on a night out at the club, and wanted to rest up. The perfect time to jump in the shower and frig her clit until she couldn't see straight.

She was rounding the corner on her first orgasm when Steph barged in.

"Hey cuz, do you want to share?" Steph stopped short and looked down at Florence's body. "Oh, shit. Were you jerking off?"

Florence slid her fingers out from her cunt and licked them clean before answering. "I was working on it. Why are you in here?"

Steph pushed her way in, sliding past Florence and under the water. "I just thought we'd share, like we used to, you know? Plus we can conserve water this way."

"We used to share baths when we were kids, I don't know about it now." But Florence didn't mind that much, Steph was fun to look at. "Goddamn, Steph, your tits are insane."

Steph turned and slid her hands under her breasts, lifting them slightly. "I know, right? J cups, if you can believe it. I hit puberty and they just ballooned overnight."

"I don't get how they're that big and still look that good." Steph's huge tits had just the right amount of sag, and a perfect shape. Her little nipples were pointing slightly up, capping dark areola the size of quarters. Florence couldn't help herself, and reached out to cup one of them, running her thumb over Steph's stiff nipple.

Steph moaned a little and leaned into Florence's touch. "I'm glad you think so, I've always been a little self conscious about my body."

"Are you kidding? You look like some sort of Sumerian sex goddess." Florence wasn't exaggerating. Steph had her huge tits, and the big round ass and thick thighs to go with them. But in-between her waist was slim and snug, almost comically tiny, with just a hint of abs. And like all the women in their family, she was tall, 5' 10", and it looked fantastic on her.

"You really think so? I like hearing that. I worry that I look fat." The shower they were in wasn't huge, but it wasn't tiny either, and there was plenty of room for both of them. But suddenly Steph was pressed right up against Florence. "I love your nipples," she said, reaching out to tweak one of them. "Just so big and plump. I wish I had nipples like you. I'd put rings through them and never stop showing them off."

At this point, both girls were pressed against each other, faces barely an inch apart. Steph had both of Florence's nipples caught between a finger and thumb. Florence was cupping Steph's tit with one hand, the other down on her flank grabbing her ass. It was inevitable that they would spread their legs and make contact. They moaned together as each clit found a thigh to grind on. The two cousins gazed into each other's eyes, breathing in concert as they began to grind into each other.

Florence released Steph's tit and grabbed her by the nape of her neck, pulling her forward until their foreheads touched. The two girls locked eyes as their hips rocked, stiff clits and slick lips grinding across each other's thighs. Steph came first, a ragged groan spilling out of her mouth, but Florence was right behind her. The climax quaked through both of them, their cores flexing and their thighs quivering as their cunts drooled out a river of sticky lust that was whisked away by the shower.

After a few long moments of breathing, Florence released her grip on Steph's neck. The younger woman had a new look on her face, equal parts desire and uncertainty. Florence was certain, so she stepped forward and kissed her cousin. They moaned into each other, Florence grabbing a handful of Steph's huge tit as she jammed her tongue down Steph's throat. And then she was pushing Steph down onto her knees. The younger woman went eagerly, letting out a little moan when she got face to face with Florence's pussy. Steph leaned in without hesitation, dragging her tongue up Florence's slick cleft before pursing her lips around Florence's clit. Steph was clearly no beginner at eating pussy, and it didn't take long before Florence was struggling to keep her balance as Steph expertly worked her sensitive bud over and over again with her tongue. The introduction of a pair of fingers into Florence's cunt, pressing directly on her g-spot, sent her right over the edge. Florence practically screamed as she came, and Steph didn't let up a bit, riding the wave of her cousin's orgasm and driving her right into a second climax. Florence had to push her away before she could get a third in, a big gush of girlcum coming away with her and splashing onto Steph's chest. For her part, Steph just grinned as her cousin slid down the wall with a dazed look on her face.

The rest of the shower was more sedate, with lots of sheepish looks and giggling as they rubbed against each other. They toweled off and helped dry each other's hair.

"Um, sooo," Florence started after a few minutes. "We probably shouldn't mention this to anyone."

Steph blushed. "Ah, no, probably not. That was fun but, you know, one time thing. Right?" She shrugged.

"Yes, one time thing," Florence said, stepping back into the room she shared with her cousins.

"What was a one time thing?" Drea asked, looking up from her suitcase.

"Uh, showering together," Steph said hurriedly. "I've been really into water conservation lately, but I don't think it works with a shower this small."

Drea gave them a skeptical look. "Ohh-kay, weirdos. Pretty sure there's plenty of water around." She held up a tiny piece of baby blue fabric. "Here it is! What are you two wearing tonight?"

That was apparently an important question. According to their parents, this club was The Spot in town, and a place they'd spent a lot of time at when they were younger. It was important to them that their daughters dress to impress.

Luckily, all three girls had a very good sense of their strengths and weaknesses. Florence knew that she was tall, slim, and had absolutely zero reason to worry about her tits falling out. So her top was a paper thin drapery of glittery black fabric, secured at her neck and leaving her back completely bare. The front was open down to her belly button, her fat nipples doing most of the work of holding the fabric over her breasts. She completed the outfit with some skin tight black pants and a pair of high heeled ankle boots.

Drea's scrap of fabric turned out to be some sort of long sleeved bodysuit, with snaps running up the front. It was thin enough that her nipples were clearly visible, and the shorts at the bottom were crammed so far up her ass that most of her cheeks were hanging out. The fabric was stretched tight enough over her cunt that her lips were outlined like they were painted. Drea was the shortest member of the family, though not by much, so she was going with some high heeled platform combat boots to make up the difference.

But Steph was putting them all to shame. She had slithered her way into a dark green bodycon dress. It was high-necked and long sleeved, but the way the fabric clung to her body she may as well have been naked. Her little nipples were standing out like diamonds, and even her belly button was outlined. Her floor length skirt was slit above the waist on both sides, showing off her strong legs and round ass. Steph had bound her long hair up in a series of gold rings, and the resulting tail swung down to her ass.

The cousins were ready before their parents, but they didn't have to wait too long. Aunt Cythia was down first. Cynthia and Florence clearly shared some of the same genes, because her aunt was slim and slender just like her, without anything like the tits that her sisters had, even after having a daughter. Like Florence, she was showing off what she did have to maximum effect, wearing a black lace-up halter top that showed off a generous amount of her chest and stomach, paired with a tight set of black booty shorts.

"Looking good girls! You're going to have everyone drooling over you tonight." Cynthia hugged her daughter. "Especially you, Steph. Well done! I knew that dress would suit you."

"Seriously," Drea said, passing an envious eye over her cousin. "Fucking anime body over here."

Steph blushed, but before she could say something Florence's moms came in.

"Hey ladies, who's ready for a night on the town?" Kelly was grinning ear to ear, and both of the women were flushed and glowing. Florence could see the telltale signs of a bunch of recent orgasms, and she felt a flush of desire at the thought of whatever her parents had been getting up to in the privacy of their room. Kelly and Melisa had matching outfits, little tube tops and short pleated skirts, in swapped colors. Pink on top and black on bottom for Kelly, the other way around for Melisa.

Gia was the last one down. She was also looking flushed and sleek, which Florence found interesting. Drea's mom was the youngest of her sisters, and Florence knew she had a reputation as a wild child. But compared to the rest of them her outfit was practically conservative, a white blouse tied under her tits and a pair of tight white shorts. White high heeled boots completed the outfit.

Maybe Gia had dressed down a bit because she was driving. The seven of them piled into her SUV, the three girls sharing the back bench seat, Steph flanked by Florence and Drea. That suited Florence just fine, and as they drove into the night she rested her hand on Steph's bare thigh. Steph's eyes opened a bit wider and flicked in her direction, but she grinned, so Florence figured it was ok. That was confirmed when Steph spread her legs slightly, giving Florence access between her thighs. Florence didn't want to do much, just intending to tease her cousin. So she just slid the tip of her middle finger down Steph's lips, collecting up some of her juices, before pressing lightly on her little clit. Steph's breathing stuttered for a moment before returning to normal.

Then Gia hit a bump in the road and Florence's finger slipped into Steph's cunt. Steph let out a high pitched little squeak, and her mother turned to look back at her.

"Are you alright, baby?"

Steph nodded. "Y-yeah, mom. All good. Just surprised."

Florence decided that was pushing her luck far enough and withdrew her hand. She turned to the window to lick her finger clean.

The rest of their trip was uneventful. There was a short moment of worry that Steph wasn't old enough to get in, since she wasn't old enough to drink, but it wasn't a problem. The bouncer didn't even card them. Neither did the bartender. So they grabbed their cocktails and settled in. It must have been ladies night or something, because Florence could hardly see a man in the place. The crowd was at least 90% women, and the few guys she did see looked shell-shocked and discouraged. Obviously they weren't finding this an easy place to run game. Florence decided that was a good thing. Who wanted some dude to bother you when you were just trying to dance?

And dance they did. The music was a mix of poppy dance hits and thumping club beats, perfect for their evening. The whole family grabbed another cocktail and waded into the dance floor crowd. The cousins quickly found their groove, Drea and Florence sandwiching Steph between them as they shook their asses and ground against each other. The cocktails at the club were very good, and Florence was feeling slick and light after just two. She grabbed Steph's hips, pulling her back so she could grind on her. Steph leaned back into her, reaching a hand up to cup Florence's head, pulling her down slightly so she could kiss her jawline. Drea was bent over in front of Steph, her ass pushed into her cousin's crotch, giving her her best lap dance grind.

"Fuuuuck, look at your moms," Steph groaned, before going back to kissing Florence's neck.

It took Florence a minute to find her parents. She was a bit distracted, reaching under Steph's dress to grope her ass. But when she did she groaned too. Kelly and Melisa were locked together, passionately making out. As she watched, Melisa pulled Kelly's skirt up. Her mother wasn't wearing any underwear, and when Melisa grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart they all got a clear view of her asshole and bare pussy. There were a lot of appreciative looks in the crowd too, and more than one wolf whistle.

A hand on her hip made Florence turn. Aunt Cynthia was behind her, and she twisted around so they could be face to face. Cynthia grabbed her by the hips and pulled them together, leaning in so she could be heard over the music. "Us flat-chested members of the family have to stick together, don't we Flor?" Unexpectedly, she slid her hands under Florence's top, giving her nipples a quick tweak. "Come on, let's turn this party up a bit."

Turning the party up meant tequila shots. Florence helped her aunt carry seven of them over to a little table off the dance floor. Gia, Drea, and Steph were already there, but Florence's moms were nowhere to be seen.

"Where did my parents go?" She looked around, but couldn't find them in the crowd on the dance floor.

Gia waved her hand towards the back. "I think they dragged each other off to the bathroom for a minute. To freshen up," she said with a wink and a salacious grin.

Steph was looking at the tray of shots with worry in her eyes. "I've, uh, never done these before."

"Oh, it's easy, sweetie," Gia said, handing a shot to Steph and grabbing a lime wedge and the salt. "You just do it in order, salt, shot, then lime. Drea, come here please." Gia gently tilted her daughter's head to the side, and rubbed the crook of her neck with the lime, following it up with a sprinkle of salt. "There's the salt." Steph hesitated for a moment, and then leaned in to lick her cousin's neck, spending maybe a bit too long licking and sucking than was entirely necessary. Gia gently drew her back and pointed at her hand. "The shot." Steph tossed the tequila back, which set off a bit of coughing. Gia gave her a moment to let it pass, and then held up the lime wedge. "And now the lime." She placed the fruit between her lips and leaned into Steph, who eagerly embraced her. It was clear after a moment that the lime was an afterthought, and Steph pulled back for a second to spit it out before leaning back in to make out with Gia.

The rest of them watched appreciatively, tossing back their own shots as aunt and niece kissed passionately. They were only interrupted by the return of Kelly and Melisa. Florence's parents were a little mussed, lipstick a little smeared. But the most obvious thing was that they had swapped tops, and were now wearing matching colors.

"Oooo, shots!" Melisa cheered. They downed the remaining tequila, and Kelly went with Cynthia back for another round. Melisa sidled up to Steph and Gia, reaching out to grasp Steph's shoulder. "Hey, share the love." Steph broke away from Gia, confused for a moment, and then focused on Melisa. She leaned into the older woman with a moan, their lips immediately locking.

Gia didn't look put out. She just leaned in to kiss her niece's exposed neck, reaching down to grope her round ass. She only stopped when Kelly and Cynthia returned with more shots. "No more for me," she said, waving the offered tequila away. "I have to drive tonight."

The rest of them had no such worries, eagerly downing their drinks. Steph grabbed the lime and salt, covered Melisa's cleavage in a spray of citrus before sprinkling salt over her. She jammed the lime wedge into Melisa's mouth, grabbed her shot, and began aggressively licking her exposed skin. It took her a while to surface from Melisa's cleavage, but she eventually took her shot and then returned to making out with her aunt. There was one shot remaining, and Steph grabbed it. This time it was Kelly and Cynthia's turn to receive the Steph treatment. Kelly's cleavage was dutifully licked clean of salt, while Cynthia was the recipient of an extended citrusy make out. The four older women crowded around Steph, groping her tits and ass, trading her mouth back and forth as they became increasingly frenzied.

Florence was entranced, and she wanted to stick around long enough to see how things would end. But Drea reached out and took her hand, pulling her away. "Come on," her cousin said. "Let's dance." Florence reluctantly let herself be dragged away.

The vibe on the dance floor had shifted a bit. There was a lot more making out now, a lot more grinding. And a lot more nudity. Most of the outfits in the place had started the night extremely slutty, but as things had progressed tits were being pulled out, shorts unzipped and pulled off. As Florence watched, Drea undid a bunch of the snaps running up the front of her bodysuit, opening it up all the way down to her belly. The two of them ground together for a while, sweaty flesh rubbing to the beat.

"I need to tell you something," Drea said, leaning in.

12