Florence has Two Moms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I want to eat your pussy so fucking bad right now."

Florence leaned back and smiled. She reached out, slipping her hand under Drea's outfit to cup her tit. "Well come on then."

It took them a while to get to the bathroom, slowed as they were by making out, giggling, and groping. But they eventually made it. The bathroom was clearly a busy space, with a lot of moaning coming from the stalls. Though not all couples had made it that far. A very tall, very muscular black woman was bent over the sinks. Behind her a very petite asian woman had pulled her skirt up, and had buried her face in the other woman's ass, drawing out high, girlish moans. Drea and Florence didn't pay too much attention to them, wrapped up as they were in each other. They fell into an open stall, Florence reaching out to pop open the remaining snaps on Drea's outfit. The tight fabric stuck to her sweaty skin, and it took some effort to get it down, but the effort was worth it. Florence squatted down as the body suit finally fell to Drea's ankles, diving into her pussy. Drea screamed as Florence made contact, her pussy bursting onto her cousin's lips like a ripe piece of fruit. Florence quickly learned that Drea was a gusher, as Drea grabbed the back of her head and soaked her face with her nectar.

"F-f-f-fuck yes!" Drea moaned. "Eat my fucking pussssyyyyyy!" She came, hard, bending over Florence's squatting form as the climax roared through her. A river of girlcum poured out of her to drip from Florence's chin.

When Drea finally released her hold of Florence's head she stood and turned, unbuttoning her pants and dragging them down to her ankles. She leaned against the stall wall, and turned to look back at Drea. "Well, cuz? Get to work."

The music was still going when they eventually dragged themselves back out to the dance floor, but there wasn't anyone dancing. Instead, the place had been taken over by conglomerations of moaning, squirming, writhing flesh. It seemed like every woman in the place was fucking or getting fucked, in twos, threes, and groups of all sizes. The whole club was a series of overlapping orgies.

Back at their table, Gia and Melisa had Steph all to themselves. They were each kissing and licking at opposite sides of her neck. Melisa had a fat handful of Steph's breasts, while Gia had her hand doing interesting things under Steph's skirt. Steph had the glazed yet happy look of someone who's had more orgasms than they knew possible.

"Where's mom and Aunt Cynthia?" Florence asked as she walked up with Drea. They had been able to get Drea's body suit back up her legs and over her shoulders, but the tightness of the fabric combined with the stickiness of Drea's skin made buttoning the damn thing impossible. So she was walking around fully exposed.

"They went to the bar," Gia said, waving in that general direction. "Not sure where they got-- Oh, there they are!"

Kelly and Cynthia walked up with a couple of cocktails in each hand. Kelly's tube top was down around her waist, and Cynthia's shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped. "Sorry that took so long. We got pulled into something," Kelly said.

Florence and Drea could only shake their heads at their elder's antics. They reached out and each grabbed one of Steph's hands. "Come on," Drea said. "We're here to rescue you from these horny old women."

Steph came willingly. "Guuuyyys," she groaned. "Your moms made me cum soooo many times."

"Our turn now," Florence said, leaning in to kiss Steph.

"Mmmm," Steph said, turning to Drea. They kissed long and hard, until Steph pulled back with a look on her face. "I know that flavor. Did you eat Flor's pussy without me?" She pouted a bit.

Drea raised an eyebrow. "And when did you learn what Florence's pussy tastes like?"

"I, uh," Steph started.

"Umm, look...," Florence continued.

"You sluts!" Drea cried. "I knew you were doing something weird in the shower. And you didn't even invite me." She pouted for a moment before grinning. "I guess I just need to catch up now." Drea leaned in and they shared a three way makeout. "I want to fuck you guys so bad."

"Fuuuck yeah," Florence moaned. "But we need to get out of here. Once I start I'm not gonna stop."

Their parents were waiting back at the table. Cynthia was cuddled up behind Kelly, one hand groping her tit while the other was up the back of her skirt. Melisa had completely undone Gia's blouse and had her pushed up against the table. Her lips were locked around a stiff nipple and her hand was down the front of Gia's shorts.

"Mom, Aunt Kelly?" Steph had stumbled up to the moaning group. Behind her Florence was sucking on Drea's nipples, a hand down inside her bodysuit. "I think we need to get out of here."

"G-good idea, sweetie," Kelly moaned. "J-just, oh fuck yes, Cyn, just like that. Um, Gia? Are you good to drive?"

"Y-yeah, give me a second. Oh! Fuck! Mel, right fucking there!" Gia quivered as the orgasm roared through her. She took a moment to catch her breath, and then looked up with a smile. "Ok, now I can drive."

The vibe in the car was noticeably different on the drive home. In the backseat the girls were moaning into each other as they made out. Steph was in the middle again, and the two other girls were aggressively mauling her tits, with occasional trips down between her thighs to finger her dripping cunt. Kelly and Cynthia were in the middle, making out, moaning, grinding. Up front Gia was driving, while fending off Melisa with one hand.

"Fucking hurry, Gia," Melisa whined. "I need to eat your ass as soon as possible."

It was a miracle they made it home in one piece. But they made it. All seven of them stumbled moaning from the SUV, and the three cousins raced off to their room without even bothering to say goodnight to their parents. They tore off their clothes, literally in Steph's case, and fell into bed.

"Drea?" Steph asked.

Drea looked up from where she was licking Steph's nipple. "Huh?"

"Your mom said she wanted to taste my ass..."

Florence moaned at the thought. Steph was turned away from her, offering her nipples to Drea's hungry mouth. So Florence reached down and pulled her asscheeks apart, slipping between the fat globes to rest a finger on Steph's asshole. "Is that something you want?"

"I don't knoooooow..." Steph moaned as Florence applied a little pressure, the tip of her finger sinking into Steph's tight ring. "Oh, fuck! Yes, I want that. I want that right fucking now!"

"Then you're gonna get it," Florence said with a grin.

Morning came far too soon for any of them. The girls had forgotten to draw the curtains the night before, and it didn't take too long for a sunbeam to crawl along the floor and pry Florence's eyes open. She sat up with a groan, and then grabbed her head as the hangover pounded in her temples. "Oh, fuck," she muttered. Had that all really happened? The entire night after her first drink was just a series of flashes and impressions. Including a lot of extremely slutty images from after they got home. She looked over and saw her cousins still sprawled naked on the bed next to her. Steph was snoring slightly. She had been wearing black lipstick, and it was smeared all over her face. Looking down, Florence saw she had rings of the stuff around both nipples, kiss marks across her stomach, and a lot of black smears on her thighs. Drea was sleeping on her stomach, and her ass was streaked with lipstick too.

She got out of bed, careful not to wake the other girls. There was a bathrobe on the ground, next to the shredded remnants of Steph's dress, and she threw it on before leaving the room. There was a noise from the kitchen, and Florence found Kelly, wearing a black g-string and a tight white tank top. She quickly made sure they were alone and then pulled her mother into a passionate kiss.

"Good morning to you too, sweetie." Kelly licked her lips and grinned. "Someone had fun last night. You taste like pussy."

"Mom, what the fuck was that club?" Florence didn't have a solid memory of the place, but she was pretty sure the club had descended into a huge orgy by the time they left. "Were they putting liquid molly in all the drinks or something?"

"Molly for sure. Probably a couple of other substances too. The owner likes to try new things," Kelly said with a shrug. Then she saw her daughter's expression. "What? It wasn't anything dangerous, just a bit of fun."

"Mom, what about Aunt Gia and Aunt Cynthia? You told me to keep our..." Florence waved her hand between the two of them. "...stuff quiet."

"I did, but don't act like this is the first time I've fucked my sisters."

"Mom!"

"I just wanted to make sure everything was good between all of us. It's been a while since we've seen each other, and people change." Kelly made a soothing gesture. "You had fun with Drea and Steph, didn't you?"

Florence was feeling a little exasperated with her mom. "Yeah of course I did. But--"

Steph chose that moment to walk into the room. She had washed her face and put on a pair of little black workout shorts that were in the process of being completely swallowed by her ass. Her top was a gray wife beater, but she'd cut off enough of it that everything south of her nipples was exposed. Steph saw them, opened her mouth to say something, blushed bright red, and then left the room without a word.

Florence watched her go. "This is going to be an interesting week."

Kelly's grin was big and feral. "I sure hope so."

12