Florence has Two Moms Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day brings consequences, and escaltion.
7k words
4.7
8.8k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florence took a long sip of her mai tai, and then rested the cool glass against her forehead. "What a mess," she muttered to no one. She was floating alone in the pool on an inflatable raft. Some genius had added cupholders to it, and Florence had acquired a very large cup of frozen cocktail from her Aunt Cynthia before retreating out here. It was the best thing about the morning so far.

The night before had been... intense. The whole family had been out at the club, drunk and high off their minds on a mystery cocktail of designer drugs. Inhibitions had pretty much gone out the window after a couple of drinks. Florence's memory was very hazy, but she knew she had woken up this morning naked in bed with her cousins Steph and Drea, smeared in both of their lipstick. Little flashes of memory were coming back as her hangover subsided, most of them extremely erotic. She had a sudden recollection of Steph, surrounded by the older women of the family, making out with her own mother while Kelly squatted down behind her and began pulling up her dress. She couldn't remember what happened next, but just the idea was enough to make Florence moan.

But wait, she had fucked Steph in the shower yesterday afternoon, before the drinks and the drugs. She'd forgotten all about that. What the hell had that been about?

It wasn't like she could ask Steph. Her cousin hadn't said a single word to her all morning. Steph hadn't said much to anyone, in fact. She had immediately retreated to the beach with a book and a big bottle of water, clearly intending to have some alone time.

Drea hadn't been much more talkative, but Florence had been able to borrow a bikini from her before Drea disappeared off somewhere. The top was way too big for Florence, flat chested as she was, but the bottoms fit great. And they were much skimpier than the suit Florence had brought to the beach, which was ideal. Florence reached down and adjusted the little scrap of black fabric, making sure it was firmly tucked between her labia. She didn't tan much, but she wanted to make sure what little color she got was evenly distributed. The fabric was soaked, Florence's slowly returning memories were making her extremely horny. She slid a finger under her bottoms and ran a few circles around her fat clit. There had been a time when she had been self conscious of her marble sized button, but she had grown to love how big and accessible it was.

Florence sighed quietly as she idly toyed with her cunt. Would anyone else really care if she masturbated out here? She was already topless and wearing the smallest possible bottoms. It couldn't really be a big deal if she stripped off. And after last night... The sudden image of Drea eating Steph's ass popped into her head. "Mmm," Florence slipped a couple of fingers into herself. Maybe real quick?

But no. She had no idea where anyone stood after last night. Florence decided she should play it safe, reluctantly pulling her fingers from her bottoms and licking them clean. She could feel herself just starting to get to the point of burning anyway. Time to find some shade.

A few moments of slightly awkward splashing later (her raft was comfortable, but not very maneuverable) Florence was safely out of the pool and under the cover of a canopy of dried palm fronds. She spent the next fifteen quiet minutes there, scrolling through her phone and sipping the remnants of her drink. Her solitude was only interrupted when Aunt Gia walked in.

Of all her sisters, Gia had always been the most athletic. Kelly had always said that her sister would've been destined for a soccer scholarship if she hadn't got knocked up. But even now, Gia put in the work and time to stay in shape. This morning was a cardio day, and she was clearly coming back from a long run. Florence took a moment to appreciate her aunt's lean and well muscled body. Gia just looked strong, in the way that only a girl whole puts in plenty of time in the squat rack can. Her legs looked perfect for wrapping around someone's waist. Even with her hair plastered down and sweat soaking through her little sports bra and tight little workout shorts, she looked fantastic.

"Hey Flor, enjoying the pool?" Gia asked, kicking off her shoes as she walked over.

"Uh, yeah, Aunt Gia." Florence gave a moment's thought to covering up her tits, but she decided that the damage was done. "It's a really nice place to chill."

"I know, this is definitely one of my favorite spots in the house. And it has my favorite special feature." Without any hint of self-consciousness Gia pulled off her bra and shorts. She had clearly had a bit of work done, but her surgeon must've been an artist, because her tits looked almost completely real.

Florence let out a little whistle. "Looking good, Aunt Gia."

"Thank you for saying that," Gia said with a smile. "In my old age it's important to get compliments."

"Aunt Gia, you aren't even forty."

"True. If I can give you one piece of advice, it's to have children while you're still in high school." She paused for a moment in mock contemplation. "Oh, and make sure the guy is rich. Where was I? Ah, the special feature." She walked over to a little alcove and hit a nob. Water started streaming from the ceiling. "An outdoor shower! I don't even use the indoor one unless the weather is bad."

As Gia showered, Florence went back to her phone. Or at least she tried to. It was hard to keep her eyes off her aunt. Just the sight of Gia's body was enough to turn her on. Had she kissed Gia last night? She couldn't remember. Florence very much wanted to kiss her now. Her hand drifted down to her pussy, gently massaging herself as she watched her aunt. It didn't help that Gia was putting on a bit of a show. She had glanced over in Florence's direction a couple of times to make sure she was watching and then began arching her back as she soaped her tits, letting them jiggle and shake as she rinsed herself. Florence moaned as Gia bent over slightly and spread her ass. God, she wanted to lick that asshole.

When Gia turned off the water, Florence reluctantly stopped touching herself. She didn't want to make a scene. But Gia walked right up to her anyway.

"Alright, Flor, why don't you roll over?" She lifted a bottle of sunscreen. "With that pale skin you're going to burn, even under the pergola."

Florence dutifully did as she was told, laying the deck chair flat and folding up a towel for a pillow. She was very aware that Gia was naked as she straddled Florence on the chair. She could feel the heat of her aunt's cunt on her lower back. But all her worries were wiped away when Gia started massaging her back. Her aunt was doing much more than rubbing in sunscreen, and her strong hands were working out knots that Florence didn't know she had. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she started to relax.

It got even better when Gia's hands traveled up her neck and began massaging her scalp. "You have such beautiful hair, Flor. This auburn color really suits you." Gia was really working her scalp, and Florence was almost drooling, it felt so good. "Drea has such nice blonde hair, but she's always dyeing it. The pink is pretty right now though."

Florence liked Drea's hair too, but she didn't have much time to think about it. She almost sobbed when Gia left her scalp behind. But then her aunt's digits were dancing down her spine, working out her legs, and rubbing her feet. The last one set off a little bit of the giggles, but it all felt so good.

"Let's see," Gia said. "One last bit of you to cover." Gia reached up and pulled off Florence's bottoms, giving her full access. Not that the bottoms covered much, the back was pretty much a piece of floss. "Hmm, you really did get the family bubble-butt, didn't you? Even if it's a bit smaller than average." Gia was massaging Florence's round ass, making it glisten with sunscreen. "Just a second sweetie, I need something."

Florence raised her head as Gia walked back over to the shower. She returned with a squeeze bottle of some cloudy liquid. "What's that?"

"Liquid coconut oil. Now lay back down." The oil went into Florence's hair first. Gia massaged it into every inch of her scalp, and then ran her oily fingers through Florence's locks until every strand was shiny. Then Gia turned, looking towards Florence's feet. Florence moaned as the first stream of oil slid down her ass crack. It ran over her asshole and slowly covered her steaming cunt. Florence moaned again, louder and harder this time, as Gia reached down and began to massage her. She started at Florence's clit, then across her pussy, until she landed at her ass. A pair of fingers applied light pressure, circling and circling the sensitive spot. Florence moaned and squirmed, but Gia's weight on her back stopped her from going anywhere. "We have to make sure to protect all your most sensitive bits." She started to apply more pressure, and her fingers suddenly pushed into Florence's anus.

Florence came, hard and messily, pussy juice squirting out of her to splatter on the chair. "S-s-s-s-hiiiiit!" She moaned. Gia didn't let up, pumping her fingers into Florence's ass as she came again, and then again. It was only after the third climax that she stopped, pulling her fingers out with a wet pop. As she stood, Florence turned to look up at her.

Gia gave her a wicked grin. "Ok, turn over so I can do your front."

Steph was ideologically and morally opposed to the idea of private beaches. Beautiful places should be available to everyone, not just the people who could pay for them. But she had to admit, it was pretty convenient to have a whole stretch of sand to yourself when you were going through some shit.

What the fuck had even happened yesterday? Where did that all come from? When she got in the shower with Florence she honestly wanted to conserve water. It was one of her passion projects, and she shared showers with her friends all the time in college. Sure, she should have asked first, but Steph figured her cousin wouldn't mind. And, like, five seconds later she was on her knees licking Florence's pussy. What the fuck?

And the club? Steph blushed at just the thought of it. Her fragmented memory had been coming back over the course of the morning, and the things she had done... Steph had definitely made out with her own mother, a lot. And she'd definitely let Aunt Gia and Aunt Melisa finger her pussy. Plus there was a vague memory of Aunt Kelly licking her ass. And then after they got home, with the cousins, it was all flashes of mouths and tongues and fingers.

Steph groaned with frustration, and more than a little desire. She took a deep breath and her tits popped out of her cut-off wife beater. Her next groan was pure frustration. What had compelled her to put on her sluttiest outfit this morning? She loved these shorts, but they were practically inside of her ass by this point. And the stupid shirt... It had been a joke gift from her roommate, an attempt to show just how insane Steph's boobs were. She tugged the little scrap of fabric back over her nipples, where it stayed, barely.

She pulled her hat down over her eyes and resolved to listen to the waves for a while. But after a far too short moment of quiet, she heard footsteps. Steph popped her hat up just enough to look, and saw Aunt Kelly and Aunt Melisa walking down the path from the house with a little cooler. Steph pulled her hat back down, resolving to look like the least welcoming version of herself.

It didn't work, and her aunts set their towels down on either side of her. "Hey, Steph, how are you feeling?"

"Fine." If they were going to try and have a conversation, they were going to get the most monosyllabic conversation ever.

"That's good," Kelly said. "You did a bunch of shots last night, so I hope the hangover isn't too bad."

Steph's blush deepened. The last thing she wanted to talk about was last night, especially with these two. "No. I'm good."

"Well that's good," Melisa said. There were a pair of pops, cans opening, and the three of them sat in silence for a while.

"If you were hungover," Kelly started, "I have a good solution."

Steph's head was still aching, a bit. "What?"

"You just need to cool down a bit." The cooler opened and there was the sound of ice shaking about.

Steph gasped when the ice cube touched her belly. "Shit, Aunt Kelly!" But she couldn't move much or her tits would pop right out.

"It's ok, Steph, just let the ice work its magic." Kelly rubbed the cube around Steph's belly button and along the line of her abs. "You have such beautiful skin, and not a tan line on you. I don't know how you do it." Kelly moved the ice cube up, climbing the slope of Steph's mountainous tits.

"I'd be one big freckle." Melisa joined in now, running an ice cube across Steph's shoulder and along her collarbone.

Steph was moaning and sighing under their attention. Kelly was right, it felt really good. It felt even better when she started circling Steph's nipple with the ice, the melting water soaking into the thin fabric of Steph's top. Melisa was running her ice up Steph's neck, across her cheek, and then she took the final chip to Steph's lips. She pursed her lips, letting the cold water coat them, soak into them. Steph opened her lips a little wider, and Melisa's fingers slid into her mouth. She sucked on them, letting her tongue wind between them. When Melisa withdrew, her tongue went with them, draping over her lower lip with a pleading moan.

"Oh, I think she's feeling better," Melisa said with a sultry chuckle.

There were four hands on her now, four ice cubes. They had pushed up her top, exposing Steph's stiff little nipples. The ice on her sensitive skin made it feel like her nipples were going to pop. But more important were the pair of hands heading south. She moaned wantonly as they hit the waistband of her shorts. But that barrier didn't even slow them down. The ice slid over her mound, along her sensitive lips, until it was lost and forgotten somewhere in her ass. Kelly and Melisa's fingers were on her, in her. A jumble of fingers was sliding across her lips, pressing on her clit, stroking her g-spot. Their mouths were on her nipples, their other hands were at her mouth as her tongue flailed wildly, licking and sucking at the offered digits. Steph came explosively, her back arching as a gush of nectar poured out of her cunt to soak into her shorts. They didn't let up, holding her down as they worked climax after climax from her quaking body. Her shorts, and the towel under them, were sopping with her juices. After a while she didn't have the energy to do anything but moan, quake whenever a new orgasm roared through her, and suckle weakly at Kelly's offered thumb.

It took Steph a while to realize that they had stopped, but eventually she opened her eyes, smiling at the pleasurable sparkings that were traveling up and down her nerves.

Kelly and Melisa were smiling back at her. "I told you I had a hangover cure," Kelly said.

When Drea got home the house was dead quiet, and seemingly empty. That suited her just fine. After a brief chat with her mother this morning, and agreeing to let Florence borrow a bikini, Drea had decided to take off. She needed to get away from everyone and process the night before.

There was a little boardwalk along the beach, not too far away. So she grabbed a bike out of the garage and rode down there. There was a cute little coffee shop, and the light was really nice, so she grabbed a latte and took a couple of shots for her Instagram. Her little black tennis dress wasn't Drea's idea of daring or fashionable, but she looked hot and that was what mattered. Then she found a nice bench and gave the night before some thought.

That had been something, for sure. Drea was no stranger to drugs, especially the designer ones that had names that were just random strings of numbers and letters. She was a rich kid, and had grown up with access to all the fun rich kid playthings. Molly was definitely involved, she had felt that familiar touch after drinking the first cocktail. But the rest? Who knew... whatever it was it stripped away every ounce of inhibition from the entire family. From the entire club, from what she could remember. The whole place had been one big fuck fest by the time they left.

Drea could feel how slick her thighs were. She looked around to make sure that there was nobody nearby, and then hiked her skirt up just a little until her bare ass was on the bench. She would rather leave a puddle than soak her skirt in pussy juice.

She thought hard about everything that had happened. The drinks, the dancing, the making out. Shit, she had fucked Florence in the bathroom. And the way her mom and her aunts had been crowded around Steph. Drea let out a little moan at the memory. Not that she had been any better. Steph had definitely climaxed around her fingers in the car ride back home. And after they got back to the house? Drea's memory wasn't great, but what she did remember was the taste of Steph's pussy.

Her face was flushed, breath getting heavy. There was a steady dripping noise below her, Drea's nectar running off the bench to stain the sand below. She needed to get home before she burst. The bike ride was not easy. She kept slipping off the slick seat, and the leather was pressing into her crotch in interesting ways. Drea made a note to clean it off later.

So the house was empty. "Hello," she called out. No answer. Maybe they were out at the pool? Drea decided to step out onto the deck and see.

"Goddamn, Flor, you have the best fucking nipples." Gia was pawing at Florence's chest with one hand, the other holding up her niece's leg so she could straddle her cunt. "Cynthia doesn't even have them like this!" She wasn't wrong. Florence's nipples were easily an inch long, and as big around as her thumb. Gia reached for the squeeze bottle of coconut oil and squirted it all over Florence's tits. Then she turned it and aimed it towards the place where their sloppy pussies were grinding together, working up a sticky mess of nectar, oil, and sunblock.

'F-f-f-f-fuuuck, Aunt G-g-g-g-giiiiaaaa!" Florence came, again. She had lost track of how many times this was. Her brain was pretty much a hazy mush of incestuous lust at this point. Her tongue was hanging out, draped over her lower lip, and Gia turned the squirt bottle on it. Florence moaned as her mouth flooded with the flavor of coconut and let the oil drool out over her tongue and onto her chest. The pair of them were coated in oil, shiny, slippery, sticky with it.

Drea couldn't believe what she was seeing. Even after the events of last night, watching her mother fuck her cousin was a pretty major shock. But she wasn't about to look away. She simply bent over the railing, reached under her skirt, and began stroking her needy cunt. After the whole morning of thinking about the previous night, her cunt was practically gushing. Pussy juice was running down her legs, sticking in strings between her thighs, and dripping onto the deck with audible plops. She had to clamp her lips shut to stop herself from screaming when she touched her clit.

But that didn't stop Drea from letting out a shocked little squeak when a hand touched her back.

She turned and saw Cynthia smiling at her. "Aunt Cynthia! It's not--"

Cynthia put a finger to her lips, and then looked down at Gia and Florence. "Shh, don't interrupt. Your mother was always so good at that. She can make me cum buckets." Cynthia put her finger under Drea's chin and guided her into a passionate kiss.

"Wha--" Drea tried to ask when they broke apart. "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry about that, let's just focus on you." Cynthia reached down and pulled Drea's skirt up over her ass. Her hand drifted down, until it rested between Drea's thighs. "My god, Drea. Speaking of cumming buckets. How have you not passed out from dehydration?"

12