Florence has Two Moms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't... Mmmm," Drea's hand sped up on her clit. "Fuck it." She grabbed Cynthia and pulled her back down into a kiss, her hand a blur on her pussy. Cynthia easily slid a pair of fingers into Drea's sopping cunt, and the younger woman moaned into her mouth. She pressed right on Drea's swollen g-spot, the slightly rougher texture a target for her fingers that couldn't be ignored. Drea came, girlcum fountaining out of her, gush after gush of it splattering onto the wood of the deck until it looked like someone had dumped a pail of water below her. Drea was sobbing into Cynthia's mouth. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Until all she could do was hold onto her aunt's shoulders and let the full body shakes roll through her.

"That's a good girl. Let it all out," Cynthia said soothingly. She stroked Drea's face as the girl let out a few more ragged sobs. She slowly turned Drea around until she was facing away from her mother. "Let's make everything all better." Cynthia squatted down in front of Drea, pushing her dress up her hips.

"Oh shit, Aunt Cynthiaaaaaa!" Drea trailed off in a ragged moan as Cynthia dragged her tongue up Drea's cleft.

"Mmmm, Drea. You taste so good." Cynthia smiled up at her. Girlcum was already dripping from her chin. "I'm gonna get addicted to you." She dove back in, parting Drea's lips with her tongue, letting her mouth massage Drea's mound, her labia, her clit. When she locked around Drea's clit a river of nectar poured out of her, soaking into Cynthia's shirt. Drea moaned, any sense of decorum going, and grabbed the back of Cynthia's head with both hands. Cynthia moaned into Drea's cunt, her tongue spearing out to slide across her clit and slip between her lips. Cynthia grabbed Drea's ass for balance and pushed two fingers into her, stroking across her g-spot again and again. Drea was dripping, squirting, gushing, a seemingly never ending river of sticky lust pouring out of her at Cynthia's slightest move. But that wasn't even the grand finale. When it finally came, Drea bent nearly double over Cynthia, a strangled groan all she could let out as her core flexed. A drop of drool fell from her lower lip to splat onto her aunt's head. Her cunt exploded, gush after gush of nectar pouring from her. Cynthia tried her best to swallow, but she was overwhelmed, and she fell back with a gasp. She settled for opening her mouth, tongue draped out, as a rain of girlcum cascaded over her.

It took Drea a while to come back to herself. She had squeezed her eyes shut when she came, her ears were ringing, and her ragged breath was the only thing she could hear. But when her vision finally cleared, she let out a low moan at what she saw. Cynthia was kneeling on the deck, licking her hand clean. She looked like she had been in a wet t-shirt contest, hair matted down, her translucent shirt pasted to her skin. She grinned wickedly up at her niece.

"My turn."

"Oh, that's it baby! Eat my fucking asshole!" Gia was bent over, holding onto the deckchair. Florence squatted behind her, the girl's tongue burrowing into her ring. Gia looked up at the deck, and saw Cynthia in a similar position. She could just make out Drea's silhouette through the bars of the railing, squatting down behind her aunt, face buried between her thighs. The sisters shared a wave and a wink, before going back to their pleasure.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking gggggggooooood!" Steph pulled her face from between Kelly's thighs and screamed her orgasm into the sky. She was sixty-nined with her aunt, Kelly's lips and tongue latched tight to her pussy. But Melisa was back there too, her slick muscle swiping and burrowing at Steph's asshole. They were working a seemingly never ending series of climaxes out of her shivering body. Steph was trying to reciprocate, but it seemed like she was cumming three times for every orgasm she could coax from Kelly's dripping cunt. Licking, sucking, fingering, even lightly slapping Kelly's clit. A girl in college, one of her first tastes of pussy, had loved that one. Kelly did too, gushing the first time Steph did it. But if they were keeping score, Steph was way behind.

She fell further back when Melisa, finally giving in to Steph's increasingly desperate pleas, pushed her middle finger into the girls ring. Steph groaned into Kelly's pussy, a deep and low sound that originated in her chest. Her entire body convulsed. Sticky lust drooled out of her cunt to coat Kelly's face. Her hips twitched, involuntarily seeking even deeper penetration. Steph's breath caught, vision narrowing, as her entire world narrowed down to the singular point of pleasure.

When she finally came back to the world, Steph was laid out on her towel, her head in Kelly's lap. Melisa was at her side, one hand between Steph's thighs gently massaging her cunt. "Ohhhh, wow," Steph moaned. "That was... wow..."

"There she is," Melisa said with a smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Perfect." She sighed as Melisa's fingers slid into her for a second. "Ooh, sensitive too."

"Why don't you give the girl a break, Mel?" Kelly had her fingers on Steph's temples, rubbing in little circles. "We might want to get back anyway. Everyone is probably wondering where we went."

Melisa was sucking her fingers clean. "Yeah, you're probably right. We've been in the sun a while anyway. Time for a break."

Getting Steph dressed for the walk back to the house proved to be a bit of a challenge. Her shorts were soaked in pussy juice, and pulling the wet fabric up over her hips was a job for all three of them. But after a fair amount of tugging, and more than a little giggling, they made her decent. Or decent enough, anyway.

The house was quiet when they got back. But then Florence came out of one of the bathrooms wearing a fluffy robe, her hair wrapped up in a towel.

"Oh, hey guys. How was the beach?"

"It was great," Kelly said, looking at her wife with a smile. "Just the thing to cure a hangover. Right, Steph?"

"Uh, yeah, for sure." Steph blushed a little. "Where is everyone?"

Florence gestured back towards the bedroom the cousins shared. "Drea is taking a nap. I'm not sure where your mom and Aunt Gia went. Probably to their rooms though."

A nap sounded wonderful to Steph. "I think I might go join Drea and try to get some rest."

Florence and her moms watched Steph go, waiting for the door to close behind her. Florence undid the robe, pushing it off her shoulders, and pulled the towel from her hair. "Hey you two." Nude, she stepped forward and kissed first Kelly, and then Melisa. "What have you guys been up to?" She licked her lips, savoring the taste of pussy.

"Why don't we tell you in our room?" Melisa asked, grabbing her daughter's hand.

Steph was exhausted in the best possible way, the sun and the exertion of too many orgasms to count had left her drained. The bedroom was dark and cool, and the shape of another person was too inviting to resist. Drea was sprawled out in bed, her wet hair splayed across the pillow. She had mostly kicked the sheet off in her sleep, her body on display. Steph pulled off her clothes, her soaked shorts hitting the floor with a splat, and slid onto the bed next to her cousin.

Drea stirred in her sleep, turning to plant a light kiss on Stephs neck before snuggling up to her. "Mmm, you're warm."

"I was out in the sun," Steph said, reaching around Drea to hold her shoulders.

"That's nice," Drea said sleepily. "Steph?"

"Mmm, yeah?"

"Did we take it too far last night?" Drea looked up at her in concern.

"What? No, I don't think so. I liked it." Steph patted her head. "What I can remember, anyway."

"Ha, good." Drea smiled "I remember eating your pussy. You tasted really good." Her hand slipped between her thighs, gently rubbing her slick lips.

"Ahhh, yeah. You definitely did." Steph ran a finger down her cleft, and then started making little circles around her clit. "Florence rode your face while I licked you too."

"Ooohhh, fuck," Drea moaned. "I forgot about that. She's so hot."

"Fuck yeah she is," Steph agreed with a breathy sigh. "Oh, god. I ate your asshole."

"Mmm, I ate yours too." Drea sped up working out more wet little noises from between her thighs.

"Should we--?"

"Shut up!" Drea moaned in frustration. "I mean don't shut up. Keep talking about last night."

"Oh, okay." Steph pushed a pair of fingers into her cunt. "I loved sucking on Flor's nipples."

"Mmmm, yeah. That was awesome."

"Oh, fuck you two, fucking eat me!" Florence threw her head back as the orgasm rolled through her.

The three of them had barely made it into her mother's bedroom before they pounced on each other. Kelly and Melisa had taken a bare moment to strip off their bikinis before kneeling on either side of their daughter. Kelly was sucking on Florence's fat clit, making the occasional trip down to slide her tongue up Flor's slick cleft. Melisa was assaulting her asshole, tongue licking and probing. Florence has a hand on each of their heads, holding them between her thighs.

Her eyes were screwed shut from the pleasure, so it was a surprise when someone caressed her nipples. She found Cynthia smiling at her.

"You weren't going to have all this fun without us, were you?" Her aunt grinned wickedly.

A kiss on her shoulder made Florence turn, only to find Gia standing there. "She wouldn't do that to us, I'm sure."

"Oh, fuck," Florence moaned.

Steph and Drea moaned into each other's mouths, recollections of the night before set aside as they stroked and fingered their steaming cunts. Steph had reached out with her free hand to maul one of Drea's tits, but Drea grabbed her wrist, guiding Steph's hand between her thighs instead.

"Holy shit, Drea. You're fucking soaked," Steph said with a whispered moan.

"Do you like it?" Drea groaned as Steph's fingers slid over her clit.

"Fuck yeah I do."

"Good. My ex said I got too wet, too messy."

"Well fuck him." Steph slid a pair of fingers into Drea's cunt and was rewarded with a splash of nectar up her forearm. "Cause this is crazy hot."

"Her."

"What?"

"My ex is a girl," Drea said with a shrug.

"Oh. Well fuck her then. She's a moron." Steph rolled over to find a better angle on Drea's pussy. "Now squirt for me." She dragged her fingers over Drea's g-spot, the desperately swollen tissue a perfect target. Steph leaned forward again as she pounded Drea's cunt, heer lips seeking Drea's mouth, and they kissed as Drea moaned into her. Her cousin's cunt was splashing away from each thrust, thick strands of nectar stretching from her palm to Drea's lips.

Drea broke their kiss as she came, eyes rolling back as she arched her torso off the bed. "Fuuuuuuck!" She moaned, her spasming cunt sucking on Steph's fingers for a moment until she finally released. A thick blast of girlcum sprayed around Steph's palm. Again and again, as Steph continued to stroke her fingers over Drea's g-spot. Until Drea finally had to push her away, curling up into a little ball as the final tremors rolled through her. When she finally recovered she turned back to Steph, moaning at the sight.

Steph was dragging her tongue up her nectar coated forearm, savoring Drea's taste. There was a lot to go around, she was splattered in Drea, girlcum streaked across her belly, even drawing lines across the underside of her tits. Steph saw Drea's look and grinned. She reached her slick hand out and presented it to Drea's lips. "Here, we can share."

"That's it, baby, eat mommy's pussy!"

Florence had found herself in quite the predicament. The four older women had taken complete control of the situation. Cynthia was under her, licking and sucking at Florence's dripping cunt. Melisa was eating Cynthia out in turn. And Kelly was standing over all three of them, pulling Florence up into her own pussy. Gia was... Florence had lost track of Gia.

Until something thick and rubbery tapped against her cheek. Florence looked up, and moaned at the sight of Gia standing at her side, wearing a very thick, very long, strap on dildo.

"I made sure the house was well stocked with toys for your visit." Gia was rubbing coconut oil into the thick faux-cock. "Now, where should I put this?"

"Oh, fuck," Florence moaned. "Wherever you want!"

"Oh, wherever?" Gia made her way behind Florence. "In that case, I think I'll take care of this little hole back here."

Florence came, hard, as the strap-on pushed into her asshole. But none of the other women were willing to let up, and Kelly quickly guided her back onto her cunt.

When Florence eventually made it back to her room, Steph and Drea were genuinely napping, spooned together and curled around the wet spot in Drea's sheets. They both looked up sleepily as Florence came.

"Hey guys," Florence mumbled. "Imma take a quick shower."

"Didn't you already take a shower today?" Steph asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's vacation, I can take a bunch of showers if I need to." Florence looked a little sheepish. "You guys want to join me?"

Drea and Steph looked at each other and shrugged. "Alright. But just a shower. I'm too tired for any funny business," Steph said.

"Deal."

Dinners on vacation were a collaborative affair, with everyone pitching in to do their part. Tonight's meal was grilled mahi with a mango salsa, a nice salad, and rice pilaf. The deck was the perfect place to eat, drink a bottle of wine, and enjoy the evening.

Florence, who had the ability to burn a pot of boiling water, pitched in by doing the dishes. She found cleaning to be a soothing activity, and she liked a moment to herself. After the events of the day she was feeling twitchy and sensitive. Her shower with Steph and Drea had been tough. They hadn't done anything, but three soapy bodies squeezing under the water and rubbing together had sent pleasurable jolts up her frazzled nerves, and she was still getting over it.

"Hey Flor." Cynthia came in from the deck to grab another bottle of wine. "How are you doing?"

"Good Aunt Cynthia," Florence said, scrubbing a bit of stuck rice off the pot.

"Nobody loves doing the dishes, I know." Cynthia was rummaging in the fridge, until she came up with a bottle of white. "But we appreciate it."

"I don't mind."

"As long as you're good with it." Cynthia slid up to Florence's flank. She gave her niece's ass a quick grope, and then pulled up her short sundress. Cynthia applied light pressure to Florence's asshole with two fingers.

"Aunt Cynthia, what are you d--" Florence had to clamp her lips shut to shop from screaming as Cynthia pushed both fingers into her ass. Her knees knocked together, and her pussy let out a gush of nectar that splattered on the kitchen floor. "Oh, fuck," she moaned quietly.

"Goddamn, Flor, I could tell you were a buttslut by the way you came on Gia's strap-on. But I didn't think you would cum like that." Cynthia pushed her fingers even deeper into Florence, and was rewarded with a fountain of girlcum. Florence had to grip the counter to stop herself from falling over. "You're lucky, most women can't cum just from anal play." Cynthia withdrew her fingers, leaving Florence's ass gaped slightly. "Have fun cleaning up." She headed back out to the deck.

"Your grandparents were wonderful people, and fantastic parents. But they had full and busy lives." Gia looked at her sisters who nodded in agreement. "So we were on our own a lot."

"Especially once I got old enough to babysit!" Cynthia said with a laugh.

The evening had segued into storytime, with the parents mostly talking about the good old days. But nobody minded a bit of reminiscing.

"Melisa and Kelly had been friends since kindergarten, and she was always around, so it was just like having another sister," Gia said. "We were a little gang."

"I didn't exactly have the best home life," Melisa said matter of factly. "So your parents pretty much took me in."

Florence had never known any of her grandparents. Kelly's mother and father had died in a car accident before she was born. And she had no idea if Melisa's parents were even alive. Her mother had cut them off as soon as she turned eighteen. There had been a time when that made her sad. But her aunts and cousins were enough family for her these days.

"We even took Melisa with us to the beach every summer," Kelly said. She took her wife's hand and looked at her fondly. "Those were the best summers, the four of us running around in the sun, causing trouble."

"That's why I wanted to buy this house so much," Gia said. "I wanted to get that tradition going again."

"So how did you two know?" Drea asked. She saw their confusion. "I mean, you were friends. How did you know there was something more there?"

"Oh, I can answer that one," Cynthia said. "We got it in our head that we would play spin-the-bottle."

"Except we didn't know any boys, so it was just us," Gia chimed in with a giggle."

"Exactly. But we thought we might some day, and we figured we should practice kissing." Cynthia was smiling at the memory. They all were. "And we made Melisa spin first since she wasn't related to any of us. To break the ice, I guess. She landed on Kelly, and that was all she wrote."

Kelly and Melisa were smiling at each other, their love clear for all to see. "I already had the worst crush," Melisa said. "But I was afraid to say anything. So thank you to random chance for forcing me to kiss you."

"I would have made you kiss me by the end of the summer anyway," Kelly said with a smile.

"So, wait, you didn't kiss my mom or Aunt Gia?" Steph asked.

"Ha! Of course I did!" Melisa had the biggest grin. "We played spin the bottle almost every night. I kissed the shit out of all three of them."

"That's not the worst idea, you know." Cynthia lifted up an empty wine bottle. "We could have a little fun tonight too." Nobody immediately objected, so she set the bottle on the table in front of them. "You first, Melisa. Tradition is tradition, after all."

Melisa rolled her eyes, but reached out for the bottle anyway. She gave it a good spin, and they all watched eagerly to see where it landed. "Alright, Gia, it's your lucky night."

"Damn right it is," Gia said, leaning over to make out with Melisa. It was a passionate kiss, with plenty of tongue, and both women looked a little out of breath when they broke apart. "My turn." The bottle spun and spun, until it stopped and pointed right at Steph.

"Oh, I--" Steph started to speak, but Gia cut her off and planted her lips on Steph's mouth. Steph didn't exactly protest much, and the make out went on for a while before they split. Steph was a little shell shocked after, and it took her a moment to make her spin.

The bottle stopped right on Cynthia.

The building erotic tension in the group ratcheted up another notch. Everyone knew that Steph and Cynthia had made out at the club, but tonight they were mostly sober. Steph looked hesitant, but Cynthia simply stood, walked over to her daughter, straddled her lap, and cupped her face. "Don't worry baby, I have this." It wasn't long before the two of them were moaning passionately into each other, mother and daughter swapping spit, tongues dueling for control. Steph reached around to grope Cynthia's ass, squeezing her flesh through her shorts. The rest of them could only watch in silent appreciation.

"Uh, Cynthia," Kelly said after a while. "It's your spin."

Cynthia looked up from her daughter, the two of them wearing expressions of pure lust. "Pass. I have my partner for the evening, and I'm keeping her." She bent back down to Steph's lips.

"Okay then. Gia, back to you."

"I don't mind. Round and round she goes. Woo! Flor, get over here and give your aunt a smooch."

12