Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-aahh" She gasps aloud and bites her lip gently.

Her cunt flows out lubricants that almost make the larvae loose grip and get pushed out with it, but their coarse legs manage to hold on and press onwards.

Floret's breathing grows harder and more frequent as the larvae reach towards her womb, the constant stimulation heightening her pleasure.

Her cervix pulses and the larvae force their way through the thin tunnel, breaking into the uterus.

They scurry inside of her womb, searching for the perfect spot to lay their eggs, to grant a warm solace to their offspring.

The larvae start to fill out her womb with small yellow eggs that stick to the walls, once one finishes their work, they cocoon themselves up and attach themselves to her insides too.

This goes on for the rest of the short night, in waves of activity. The larvae keep coming in more and more numerous groups. The massive flower, almost a meter in diameter, had plenty of room to hide these stowaways in.

As the dawn was breaking, casting some of its light and shine on this depravity. More and more flowed inside, this tickling ecstasy building up deep in Floret's stomach, steadily filling up her womb.

She starts to sweat and breath ever faster, letting out moans and gasps more and more frequently. Her stiff nipples rubbed against her dress as she slightly moved with the pleasure in her sleep.

However, there seemed to be a problem, as a road block was forming.

Her soaked crevice was proving to be more and more difficult to climb up, the non-stop stream of see-through liquid, washing them away from inside of her.

The larvae eagerly fought and pushed against each others to be the ones to gain access, piling on top of each other.

Finally, this teeming conflict in her crotch comes to an end, as they reach a critical mass. The combined force of many larvae pushing towards one goal, allows them to enter this hot and slippery tunnel as one.

Floret cries out in pleasure as her whole vagina was filled, like it was being penetrated for the first time ever, with the thickness and sensation of a penis-like object.

The writhing mass pushed further and further, an alive and grasping, like a rimmed all-natural dick of insects.

In response her insides pulse and tighten, gripping the intruders even harder, pulling them upwards faster and faster.

"Haaaa- aaaaah!"

She cries out as the larval payload explodes onto her cervix and into her womb, as orgasm ravages her body.

Panting hard, her pussy sends out a last tsunami of liquids.

It pours out rhythmically onto the grass and drips down her skin to her pulsing, as if breathing, asshole which laps it up eagerly.

Gasping, she lets out a tired and contented moan, her womb now filled to the brim with small friends. A buzz of activity and life blooming deep inside.

With the pleasure peaked and the road block solved, her body relaxes and calms down.

Lines of sweat pour from her forehead and form ephemeral pools on her cleavage. Remaining there for a short while, until the funnel formed by her breasts lets it continue down her stomach.

Every single larvae that exited the flower had successfully found their new home inside her.

Even through all this, she continued to slumber.

However, the hardest orgasm of her life was witnessed, not by one, but two pairs of eyes. The first with soaking wet panties, while the other with a confused boner.

12