Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 04

Story Info
The nurse gets an insect surprise in the middle of treatment.
4.3k words
4.74
7.6k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?" Mary shrieks, desperately trying to make sense of what she's seeing. Gloria's crotch leaks bugs all over the infirmary's floor, cocoons clatter, larvae splosh and butterflies slowly fill the room's airspace.

If that wasn't enough, she arrived with a student suffering from the same condition!?

She crosses her arms and leans on the closed door, a thought crosses her mind: Should I just run? Get away from this madness?

For only a moment she entertains the idea, before dispelling these thoughts from her mind. She looks at the student again, her stomach bulges, she is alive and breathing, but doesn't seem to be present otherwise.

Gloria looks at her awkwardly and with a flushed face, panting exhausted. They wouldn't be here if they didn't need my help.

Mary flings herself off the door and adjusts her blue skintight wool sweater, pulling it down so it doesn't ride too high. Its elastic hem long enough to just about cover her crotch, some teachers called it cruel, wearing such provoking clothes in a college, but it was great at ensuring male students weren't too shy about coming to see her. Men did tend to suffer in silence, to just bear it otherwise, though this tactic did hurt her popularity among the female students.

However, if Mary knew she'd have an appointment with the same sex, she'd wear pants, to make them less self-conscious. Though she couldn't do anything about her huge rack.

At least Clover made sure the girls were treated fairly in the eye-candy department, appointments to him were almost 90% girls, though not all problems women had was something they wanted him to handle.

Mary walks hesitantly to Gloria's side. "So, what's the situation?" Trying her best to act nonchalant, normal. "Anything you can tell me of your... ails?"

Gloria pants and moans before she's able to answer. "Floret slept in the forest yesterday and now she's been umh... giving birth for a while... She feels hot to the touch, well... probably more than normal for someone in her state..."

"I see, she probably just caught a fever from that, further amplified by the strain on her body. But, what about you?"

Mary places a hand on Gloria's forehead, her whole body shakes, unable to stay still. It's hot, but not out of the ordinary.

At the same time, Mary gently shakes off the larvae climbing up her shoes and legs.

"I-I'm fine."

"Yes, for the most part." Mary then directs her attention to Floret and touches her sweaty forehead. It's searing hot and her dress is rife with darker spots of sweat, it sticks to her body, her bright pink nipples shining through the wet cloth. "Can you hear me Floret?"

"Nnn..." She stirs but doesn't awake.

Probably safest to put her on drip to keep her hydrated.

Mary inspects her hair, skin and dress, all covered in insect eggs. This will be a bit trickier... a proper rinse is what she'll need. At least they shouldn't be hatching before I can hopefully arrange that.

Placing a hand on Floret's stomach, Mary can feel movement, wriggling inside. A peek underneath her bumpy dress, reveals the obvious reason, she keeps on pushing out bugs and butterflies, breathing out hot air through her mouth, her eyes closed.

"How is she?"

"She'll be fine" Mary strides to a cabinet and searches through it, finding two buckets stacked inside of each other and a piece of cloth. She then proceeds to take out a cold pack from the fridge and puts on white rubber gloves.

"W-what are you going to do?"

"We have to get these bugs out of her womb, her condition should improve when her body isn't constantly strained."

"R-right."

"And out of yours too."

Mary hands Gloria a blue bucket, she looks back bewildered.

What in the hell are you doing? How did you manage to make this happen!?" Mary desires to berate this irresponsible joke of a teacher, but she settles in placing a cold pack, wrapped in cloth on Floret's forehead instead.

Mary sighs loudly to keep her frustration in check and determines it useless to say or even ask further questions. Gloria revealing that Floret had slept in the forest told her enough to piece it together.

Mary scoops up the butterfly larvae and pieces of cocoons spilled onto Floret's dress and between her crotch, sploshing them into the bucket. The cocoon pieces clatter and the larvae try to grip the plastic sides of the container, but cannot climb it.

Five handfuls are enough to clean it for now, she quickly places a bucket at the end of the bed and then gently pulls Floret to the edge, hanging her feet over its end.

Peeling back her dress, the bugs start dropping down into the bucket with a steady sound, resembling heavy rain against a windowsill.

Mary presses both of her hands to Floret's round stomach and starts massaging the writhing inside. The rate of her birthing accelerates.

Frustrated, Mary glances at Gloria and orders the teacher who's in the way of her operation. "What are you doing still on the floor? Sit up on a bedside and keep it under your crotch."

"R-right." She gets up shakily holding onto her bucket, sits on the bed and spreads her legs. She places the container underneath her crotch, starting to strain and moan as she massages her stomach too.

Floret's face twists and changes, for a moment Mary thinks it pain and eases her massaging, but then she moans and sighs in satisfaction. "Jasmine~"

Curse you Gloria, this is so wrong. I-I'm basically masturbating a student!

"Right... there... Ja-Jasmine!"

While she even plays some fantasy in her head...

Mary sighs loudly and tries to think of something else than Floret's moaning.

I guess the rumors and stories weren't all exaggerated... insect pregnancy was a real condition.

It was claimed to be a rare occurrence, but it wasn't unheard of in the town's history. Discussed with hushed lips officially, but it was a staple inside joke in the doctor circles of Perennial Bloom. "Are you sure it's not an acute case of bugs up the wazoo?" somebody would quip when discussing some strange symptoms.

"Sounds like a clear cut case of Insectus-Infectus" wasn't an uncommon phrase either, Clover even claimed that he had said that to one woman as a joke and she had passed out on the spot. He hadn't thought an outsider could be aware of the implications of an inside joke.

We also used to call each other "Ant Anus" or "Bee Pussy", if they were being annoying, or some variation of that. Though if you weren't good friends with the recipient or they weren't in on the joke, it usually left them very offended. Ah, those were the days, sometimes I miss the days at the main hospital...

All the new doctors who came here were told horror stories of such infestations, women with stomachs big as gym balls, every single horror-insect shooting out of their pussy and anus all over the place. Of men who showing up to reception and at emergency care, who'd cum out thin and long white worms, their anus being a home to an anthill, and storing insect eggs in their balls. Some would of course would call it bollocks, but when everyone can chime in on the issue, the horror in their face when they realize that somebody like that might actually one day come to their reception. Ah, that was the best.

Though despite all the word of mouth, no documented cases existed, at least any public ones. Patients were entitled for privacy after all, one couldn't exactly share any black on white, when would a patient agree to that?

Every once in a while new rumors showed up and some claimed they had treated such patients. Haley said she had helped three women infested with cockroaches, while Vince said he passed a woman in the street who smelled of impossibly strong honey and buzzed like a million bees. She even had a pregnant stomach, though Vince had gotten stung when he tried to pursue her. Everyone just joked how the bee was her guardian angel, for sparing her from Vince's advances.

And here I really was, treating Insectus-Infectus, the Butterfly variant, not even as a doctor now, but as a school nurse...

A breeze passes from the half-open window, suddenly something thumps to the glass, followed by a creaking sound of the window opening fully.

From Mary's peripheral vision she sees as Gloria stares behind her, with a look of disbelief and something else, she would rather not acknowledge.

Turning her head to see the cause of the sound, a giant butterfly floats in the air, its big colorful wings flap and create gusts of winds, sending papers and trinkets.

What the-! It beelines towards Mary, but its focus seems to be elsewhere. Is it trying to get to Floret?

Mary had never seen such a big insect, but she doesn't hesitate as she spreads her arms wide and stands in its way, wildly flailing at it.

"Shoo! Get out!" The winged menace seems miffed for a moment, before its legs grip Mary's arms instead.

"L-let go!" A layer of fear spreads on her face as she tries to fight against its hold.

The thin rough legs chains her hands tightly to her sides, before spinning her around and pushing her against the bed, on top of Floret. Mary's head bumps to Floret's pregnant stomach and she squeals loudly as Mary pushes down on it involuntarily.

What the hell! Mary tries to struggle free but is unable to move away or free her arms. She feels something pull up her sweater and drop down her panties.

"A-a giant butterfly!" Gloria finally manages to shout amazed, jolting in pleasure and raining a tide of larvae into her bucket.

AHHHHHHH!" Two massive shafts enter and thrust in Mary's both holes. The tightness in her ass is insane, feeling all the way in the tailbone and her back-muscles. At the same time, her pussy is ravaged with unprecedented pleasure.

"N-no fair..." Gloria says quietly and brushes a drop of saliva from her lips.

"Screw you G-Gloria, I didn't ask for- t-this!" She struggles more, but she can move even less, being firmly impaled from both holes now.

Like answering to Gloria's jealousy, the butterfly extends its long proboscis and it enters Gloria's vagina. Searching around, suckling and teasing her insides, her birth accelerates.

"Ahh---hahhh!"

The butterfly fucks Mary hard, she's thrust against Floret, over and over again, who keeps on rambling in between her pleasure filled gasps. Each time Mary is slammed against her, the pregnant patient splurges out even more insects, her stomach almost back to normal size. From the wet splatter of them landing in the bucket, it must be already half full by now.

Oh god, this is just one step away from- from having s... s-sex with a student! This- this is way too unprofessional, even for me!

Gloria gasps for breath and smiles, looking directly at Mary, seemingly enjoying the proboscis to the fullest.

"W-what are you looking- aaaahhh- a-at?"

The butterfly grips Mary harder, just below her breasts and pushes them out and forward. Te hard nipples press against my sweater and Floret.

"A-are you going to be fine?" Gloria asks panting, her birthing stopped and along with it the insect retreats it's proboscis.

What a stupid question! "J-just go-ooooh- G-Gloria!"

"H-how did you know?" Gloria stands up, her knees buckle and hit together, she feels one final trail of her juices start to run down her thigh.

"I-it's all written on your face. Go clean up the m-mess you've made." I-I can handle a little f-fucking for my patient.

Gloria's steps echo to the door, almost covered with the splurging sounds from Mary's holes, lubricated with insect pre-cum.

Mary hears the door open: "Have fun~" and then close again.

Her large boobs squish and slam at Floret's stomach repeatedly, as the double cock continues digging in further.

"Ohhh!" Deep inside, reaching ever further, feeling like them getting deeper was impossible. She can't keep her mouth closed, drooling on Floret's stomach. God my one-piece shirt is blisteringly hot with all this... exercise.

"Miss Nurse?" Floret slowly opens her dreamy eyes.

Oh god please no.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Oaaaah!" Mary is thrown further on her, from the insects forceful thrusting, their faces now inches from each other.

"AAAAAAAAAH!~" Her body is repeatedly slammed against Floret's stomach, sending any remaining larvae and cocoons flying out as she groans in pleasure. The final load rattles against the bucket, though some miss and splosh on the floor instead.

The butterfly picks up more speed, the student's flushed face and hungry eyes meet the nurse's straining and frightful ones. Her insides burn in ecstasy, the insect cock throbbing inside, threatening to pound all the way at the cervix.

Suddenly the door opens again with a squeak.

Is Gloria back already?

While Mary's whole body is rocked by the forceful insect, heaved up and down, backward and forwards onto Floret's body, she glances to the door.

Clover looks at her, his face frozen in shock.

If Mary didn't know how white his skin normally was, she might have thought he must have died on the spot and been brought back from the grave as a ghost.

"H-hello Clover-"

"Mary!? What the-? What are you-" The male nurse covers his eyes, his white coat's long sleeves billowing after the swift motion of his arms. As usual, his coat was open, showing his well formed six-pack and muscular build through his skintight sleeveless top.

"I- Oaaaah! - it's just- A- hah- ahh- " Mary can't get a proper sentence out from all her moaning.

"Oh... Clover?" Floret answers slowly and also looks at him, a stupid smile on her lips.

Please shut up!

Clover peeks through the slits between his fingers and suddenly bolts out of the door, slamming it loudly after him.

Oh my god, I couldn't even ask him for help. What is he going to do? Expose me to the Principal? H-how will I ever work in the medical field again!

Mary thinks and despairs, but the butterfly won't give her any respite. It only thrusts deeper and harder, shaking her entire being.

Maybe... this isn't so bad. Mary catches these vile thoughts and plucks them out. No, this is wrong! But... how can it feel so... right. No no, this is just the natural physical response, don't be fooled!

Their sweaty bodies are sticky, pressed together, Floret looks at her dangerously.

Mary tries to shirk away from her, to keep their distance. Please... mister butterfly... finish soon, I need to get off my student!

Floret wraps her hands around Mary's head and pulls her closer, moaning loudly as one final surprise cocoon drops out of her.

Oh no, what do I do? If we don't separate soon, this might turn into a... threesome.

Mary's pussy and anus tighten and cramp, almost feeling like it's trying to push the twin penis out.

This is so wrong! Mary thinks to herself, but it doesn't stop her own motion of bucking her hips against Floret and swinging her ass against the giant butterflies javelins. Movement, she can't recall starting, though the realization isn't enough to stop it.

Floret pants heavily and smirks, she pulls her face closer and kisses Mary on the lips.

Mmph! Mary cannot resist, nor break the kiss. She's overcome with self-loathing as Floret's tongue enters into her mouth, but the pleasure-filled head dismisses it swiftly.

The butterfly thrusts in and out, but slowly this time, letting Mary feel every sensation of it rubbing the walls of her pussy, the veins pressing against both of her tunnels.

Mary start to lose herself in it, feeling the orgasm building, the butterfly slams even faster again, like trying to bring them both to their climaxes.

Mary's mind is clouded, she tries to resist and pull away from Floret, but the student's fingers gently caress her large breasts through the sweater, squeezing them softly and suddenly her mouth doesn't want to let go.

Mary's mind goes blank, all her focus now on the pleasure.

Crying out loudly, she finally hits her orgasm, the butterfly joins in the climax, sending thick ropes of burning hot cum inside, totally clogging up her womb and both pipes.

Mary and the Butterfly both moan together in unison, almost harmoniously as the insect lets out a deep hum too.

The pleasure lasts for what feels like an eternity, slowly fading, her whole body shakes and eyes tear up. A new, wonderful feeling left in Mary's belly and deep in her ass.

When it finally dismounts and releases her, pulling its massive cocks out, she collapses on Floret, completely spent and exhausted.

Her both holes throb and pulse out cum, which flows down and onto Floret's hips and his pussy.

Thank god it was male... I-I can't get pregnant from this... that's how Insectus-Infectus works, r-right?

Floret finally stops our kiss and gives me a knowing look before pouting. "It should have been me!"

"I... you aren't healthy enough for that yet." Mary answer with a weak smile, despite her shock at this reaction.

A great flap of wings blows air around and she can hear some of her paper documents flying around. From the corner of her eye she spots some important papers swoosh straight into the wet stains of various fluids, ruining them instantly. God damn it. I just printed those...

With a clatter of the plastic buckets the butterfly seems to be gone as silence descends.

Mary looks to her left, towards Gloria's birthing bucket.

It's gone.

To Mary's good fortune Floret fell asleep, she finds new strength now that she could move again and pries herself off her gently to not wake her up.

At the end of the bed, she sees Floret's bucket missing too.

What the hell! That bug bastard! Not only did it rape me, but also stole my god damn buckets!

***

"Alright class! Time for a quick-" Gloria shows up with two mops and yellow cleaning buckets to the classroom, only to find it empty. "- 15 minute power clean..." Her words trail off and fall flat.

Well the classroom wasn't exactly empty, but it no longer contained any helpful students. Sarah and Emily have proceeded to be completely naked on the floor, exchanging drool-flowing kisses and pleasuring each other with their hands. Their skin glistening with larvae all over, on their naked butts, between their entangled pussies and hands, completely covered in them.

A few meters away, Brendan holds his phone, clearly filming them.

"Brendan, stop that and delete the video." Gloria commands him with a teacher's authority.

"Whaat? But-"

"No buts."

"But we asked-"

"-him to record our love."

The two love birds continue each other's sentences.

"No recordings, no evidence will be left from this, am I clear?"

"No! We'll tell principal about this and get you fired!" Sarah shoots back before moaning as Emily grabs her breast.

"Yeah? And I show that video to your parents. I bet the Priest of the town would like what her daughter got up to today." Gloria shoots back.

"N-no you wouldn't!" Emily pleads.

"I would, and as for the "angel daughter" of the Mayor, it would certainly cost her Dad's re-election should this get out."

"Rrgh- ah! D-delete the video Brendan" Sarah moans. "And don't you dare keep any backups. Or I'll crush your balls-"

"I won't tolerate any threats of violence in my class!" Gloria firmly lay down the law at these rowdy students, who dare to think they can overrule her authority. "Now, Sarah, Emily, put your clothes on and go to the Nurse, she'll handle your clean up."

"Fine..." They slowly separate and get up from the floor, juices flowing down from their bodies and larvae dropping off.

12