Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll go..." Emily affirms too, but meets Sarah's lust-filled eyes again.

"Brendan... You don't have any bugs inside you, right?

"N-no..."

His face was flushed and a bulge extended up from his crotch, squished against the inside of his pants. "I think it's best you go to the next class, after a thorough cleaning trip by the bathroom."

Gloria sighs and grabs a mop, dipping it in water. "All of you get going, I'll just handle the clean up myself."

Brendan scurried off and the girls put on some clothes, some wriggling larvae still left on their skins, showing through the fabric as they left.

Gloria gets to work in airing out the butterflies, mopping up all the fluids and raking up the larvae. There were some bushes and trees in the yard underneath the classroom window, so she defenestrated them without regret. Much less suspicious to suddenly find a massive amount of larvae in the nature, than in the classroom...

After Gloria cleans up the class in record time, another challenge loomed around the corner; to get through the rest of the classes of the day. At least it was the last week before graduation and summer vacation, so she had only a few classes today.

After the clean up, she thought to avoid the teachers room for the rest of the day. But they'd surely find it strange to not see her at all after morning.

So she braced herself and confronted them, keeping her cool even through some commented on her sweaty look. She just brushed them off with the excuses of a hot day and being late from her classes. They didn't interrogate her further, despite she never having been late, or at least admitting it to anyone before.

Thankfully, her clothes were mostly stained from the inside of her hem, the long dress not revealing them easily. She just had to be calm and act normal, they couldn't know.

She passed at few students in the corridors, those who attended the disaster of a class. Spotting them almost made her heart stop. They gave her strange looks, but didn't stop to talk, didn't shout and point or announce what had went down publicly.

Though, she didn't fear the students, per se, just that they'd let the Principal know. Even if he was usually a calm and well mannered man, he was still a little terrifying. Carrying with him, an air of authority, Gloria could only mimic.

Each encounter that day with the principal, in the teacher's room, or on the corridors, was filled with dread.

What if he knew?

What if somebody had told him anyway?

A few times, he had such a stern look that Gloria was sure her time had come. She could also swear he met him too many times in one day to be a coincidence, but the Principal never said anything of the sort, or at least didn't openly admit. Just greeted her as normal, discussed some class or student affairs or even smirked to a quip told by her or a colleague.

Once the most exhausting school day of her life was behind her, she returns to the Nurse's office.

She finds Floret peacefully sleeping, but no Mary. As she steps in further into the room and closes the door, she notices: Mary is actually sleeping in the bed next to her.

"Mary?"

"Nnnn...."

"Mary! Wake up!"

She opens her eyes. "Gloria..." She shoots up from the bed and Gloria dodges out of the way.

"Oh no, I dozed off!" She bolts to check up on Floret again. After a short while, she takes off the drip from her arm and bandages it up. "She should mostly be fine, but I don't want to take any chances. Though I can't monitor her here, over night..."

"Right, can't stay past nine pm inside the school."

"But... I don't think it's... appropriate for me to invite myself into her house..."

And be alone there with her...

"Also, her hair and skin is still littered with eggs, I have to make sure to clean them off her properly, I can't do that here in the school... in any dignified way..."

"The hospital is sure to ask some... questions too..." Gloria thinks for a moment. "How about you both come to my house then, as guests? We've got space and Jed's even cooking today, so we should have dinner waiting for us.

"Really?" Mary feigns surprise, she had hoped to coax her into offering her help. "That's a relief, thanks Gloria."

"Great, I'll text him right away to make more food. Though don't expect it to taste too great."

Gloria takes out her phone and texts her husband. "Oh, by the way, did Sarah and Emily stop by?"

"Umm... no, don't tell me..."

"Oh for the love of-! Those- Argh!" Gloria's fingers curl into fists and she stomps the ground.

Floret just slightly reacts to the loud noise with a turn of her head. but continues to sleep soundly.

"What are you going to do?" Mary asks carefully.

"Barge into their homes and insect-abort their daughters in front of the town's Priest and Mayor? What do you think I'll do?"

Gloria calms herself. "I can't do anything. They're all adults and what not, it's not like I forced them to do this either."

"But...?" Mary fishes out the guaranteed follow up comment.

"But... I and you, will try to convince them... to get them aborted tomorrow before they give birth?"

Gloria says confused and unsure. "What can we actually do, can you just... scoop the larvae and cocoons out or something?"

"I mean... in theory... that should be one of the ways to treat Insectus-Infectus."

"The what now?"

"Never mind, shall we get going now?" Mary picks up Floret from the bed into a gentle carry.

"Yeah... We can try and figure that out tomorrow" Gloria throws her hands around, before opening the door for them. "A good night's sleep after a day like this is just what we need..."

12