Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 05

Story Info
Floret stays at her teacher's house, insects still find her.
6.8k words
4.59
7.6k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nn... huh?"

My world... sways up and down.

Below me, the darkening evening sky, thin fluffy clouds sail across it. Above, the ground, the asphalt, on which echoed two sets of steps.

I see the bare legs of... somebody, not mine, upside down in my vision.

Gloria looks to me on my right, she's upside down too.

"How are you feeling?" She asks worried, but somehow triumphant. I barely hear her whisper to somebody: "You owe me five bucks."

"What's-?" I cannot grasp the context of her strange comment, still groggy and unable to determine the position of my body, I try my legs, realizing they just swish around in the air.

"Woah Floret, careful." I'm pulled backwards, the world starting to straighten up.

"M-mary?" I realize I was being carried over the shoulder by her, not the most patient friendly position, is it?

"Can you let me down?"

Mary lowers herself and plants me on the ground on my feet, but still holding onto my arm, just in case.

"Welcome back," Mary's expression grows wary and shy: "D-do you remember everything that happened...?" She averts her gaze from mine.

"Uh, y-yeah?" Mary lets go of my arm, as she pulls it to awkwardly hold her other arm.

Gloria's eyebrows rise, but doesn't cling to this strange atmosphere. "Think you can walk now?"

"Y-yeah. It's fine, see?" I walk successfully on the warm evening asphalt. I even do a little spin, but my whole world spins with it, almost tripping on my own legs.

"A bit too soon for that?" Mary grabs my shoulder and steadies me, "but that's great!" She lets go and clasps her hands together. "Though, I still have to clean you up and monitor you over night, so you are coming with us."

"With you? To where?" I look around, spotting somebody turning a corner up ahead and disappear out of sight, but otherwise it's completely empty, perfectly normal residential area. Wide roads, lush bush fences around detached and row houses.

It all looks a little familiar.

"My place," Gloria answers. "You'll get to sit into a ready made table and finally eat something, I bet you must be starving."

Oh yes! I haven't eaten anything since breakfast... Wait... "To your place... All three of us?"

"What's that supposed to mean? Of course, is it so strange to stay the night at your teachers?" Gloria says sounding annoyed.

"Uh, yeah it is."

"... Well it's happening anyway, so suck it up." Gloria spouts out. "I mean... it's probably for the better"

Mary laughs and covers her mouth.

"Do you know just how much trouble you caused for me? For Mary today? The distress, the... awakening of kinks in the other students..."

Gloria looks like she didn't meant to say that last part aloud. "Anyway! Be glad we two are deeply involved in this too, or there surely would be consequences!"

"R-right... Sorry about that... I mean, it wasn't my fault. I didn't even know I was... Before it was too late"

Wait... hold on just a second! "Gloria! How did you end up with an... infestation too? Surely you didn't sleep in the forest as well?"

"Of course not! What kind of a responsible adult would I be if I did something like that?"

"Well, how come then?"

"I- it's not important. Why'd you sleep in the forest to begin with? Do you do that often?"

"What do you think, that its some kind of favorite pastime of mine? It was just an accident." I can't help but get riled up at her audacity. "Moreover, you completely dodged my question!"

They are interrupted by a gentle laugh from Mary.

"Are you sure you are just a teacher and a student? To me it sounds like you are more of a mother and their rebellious child."

"M-mother?!" Gloria says appalled.

"Rebellious? Hah, won't argue with that~" Almost like a tune, my sharply rising inflection, sings the end of the sentence.

"Sorry, Missy, but your rebel attitude might just cost us our jobs, our names a-and dignity to boot!" Gloria's comment dampens the rowdy atmosphere, worry taking over both her and Mary's faces.

"Sorry, I-" It is unfortunate but... I damn well won't apologize when she's not telling everything... Heheh... I put on my biggest smirk: "Did you enjoy it though?"

"I- w-what? O-of course not," Gloria stammers hard and looks away.

"Let's just cool ourselves now. It's nobody's fault okay?" Mary diplomatically silences both parties and gestures up ahead to Gloria.

"Is that your house?"

"Yeah," she gives me a look and hurries on ahead.

As we get closer, a two storied detached house, at the very end of the street opens up before us. It sits at the forest's edge, much like my house. Gloria lived this close to me?

The towering walls are a healthy color of red bricks, two windows with old fashioned wood lining in a plus shape, tin windowsills below as finishing touches.

Green square hedges guard its borders, though without gate, just an open arched entryway. Understandable, at least some visual obstruction, but harsh security measures weren't needed in this peaceful town.

At the sizeable terrace, comfortable looking wooden chairs with floral cushions, at both sides of the door, welcomes us to the residence. We step up the few stairs onto the patio and Gloria grabs the thick curved handle, of the intricately carved dark-wood door.

She pulls the door open and announces, "I'm home, dear!"

A sizeable, homey and rustic feel is transferred by the house's gentle and deep shades of lacquered wood. A staircase directly in front of us, further away, some more doors on the left, a large space opening up to the right, and the kitchen at the furthest corner, her husband walks up to us from there to greet us.

"Welcome, dinner will be just a moment. Been a while Mary and-?"

He wore a white cooking apron, at least no chef's hat laid on his head. He obviously wouldn't deserve to wear one, as a burnt odor started to irritate my nose.

Gloria throws her shoes off and bolts past Jed, realization dawned in his eyes, as she ran after her.

As the fire alarm started to blare, I wondered if his hair had always been so dark, or if he'd somehow managed to burn that too.

Me and Mary share glances of second hand embarrassment as we take our shoes off.

We enter to the kitchen, where the couple is in damage control mode, opening windows, waving the smoke outside with an oven tray.

Well, Gloria is, while Jed just laments in front of the unrecognizable, scorched amalgamation.

"I... I was so close... It was going to be perfect..."

Seeing his defeated and lurched over figure, I realize I've seen him before. He used to be the restaurant manager of Sweet Nectar. I visited that squalid place with my parents at the day of my enrollment, three and half years ago. Well, the food was alright, at least it was sweet enough with honey slathered all over each dish, but something felt... off about the whole thing.

Well, no need to worry about that anymore, as from the five restaurants of the town, only four remained open. I'm sure you can guess, which one got shut down.

Jed forces a smile and straightens himself, as he notices me and Mary next to him. Though a strange look comes to his face.

"What happened at school? You all look like..."

"Look like what?"

Mary narrows her eyes dangerously.

"... Tired"

Jed turns to clearly look over the busy Gloria, then back at Mary, before he starts staring at me for some reason.

"Can I help you? I'm Floret by the way."

"Yeah... nice to meet you Floret, Jed's the name," suddenly he looks even more distressed, than when his cooking efforts went up in flames.

"Gloria... We need to talk"

"Umm... sure, while we salvage dinner, why don't you help Floret find the bath at the top floor. You can get her cleaned up Mary."

Now that she said it, I felt all sorts of hot, slimy and sticky. All over myself, even my breasts felt crunchy, as what I presume to be dried milk and sweat had covered their surface. It took all my willpower to not give in to the great itch that was ruling over my crotch. If I didn't know any better, the phantom sensations might have convinced me that my womb and canals were still rife with writhing friends.

"That'd be nice..." I confess with a tired sigh.

"Alright, I'll make sure to get you all squeaky clean." Mary smiles.

"Just go up the stairs, it's the last door of the hallway on the right."

Mary and I walk up the brown laced wooden stairs, old and worn, but in an antique way. Portraits of family members, of landscapes and some sort of technical biological schematics and things cover the wavy hardwood walls. Formed from thin, long slices of wood laid next to each other, every second one being on its side, lower than the other.

It's almost like a miniature mansion, six doors wait for us at the end of the stairs, with a colorful, eastern rug, somewhat looking out of place in the otherwise classical home.

Mary walks in front of me, her sweater looking a bit frayed and stained. I hadn't been conscious for most of it, but I think I know the gist of what caused it.

"This is the one, I think." Mary creaks open a light brown door, an antique metal handle on it. Inside, a fairly modernized bathroom, clean white tiles shone as she put on the lights, a mirror cabinet, toilet and all other expected appliances were brand new looking.

Though, the bathtub itself, its curved paw-like feet of porcelain and decorated iron made its age known.

Though, its coating was completely intact, I guess Gloria and Jed really liked bathing too?

I take off the hospital gown I was wearing.

"Wait, where's my own clothes?"

How did I not notice until now?!

"Oh, your dress was filthy, so I left it at the school, it'll be washed by tomorrow morning with rest of the Infirmary's laundry"

"Oh..."

"Alright then, off with your clothes, and into the tub!" Mary orders and starts running water from a tap, below a shower head higher up on the wall above the bath. She tests the water's temperature with a finger, then shakes her hand dry.

I throw the gown off me easily, to my surprise, finding no underwear beneath it. So I was going commando to the entire time... even when Mary carried me over her shoulder... The thought makes me aware of my heightening heart beat.

A look from Mary makes me stop my daydreaming and get into the tub, the plug isn't even placed yet. I reach for the plug on the side of the tub and flinch as Mary squirts some shampoo on my hair.

"Not yet, I gotta get all the eggs from your hair and skin off first. I'm not about to let you bathe with them."

Before I can protest, she turns on the shower and grabs its nozzle.

"Now close your eyes, this will take just a moment."

She rubs my hair thoroughly, through slanted eyes, I see small brown translucent eggs get washed away and swirl in the suction of the bath's drain.

"This is... ridiculous-" I protest and splurge out words from the middle of the most aggressive cleaning I've ever experienced.

I feel a sponge against my shoulders, neck, she even grabs my hands and cleans my armpits.

"-I'm not some child anymore." I splutter out water from my mouth.

"That's right, you are my patient, not a child."

"N-not what I meant-" She proceeds down my side and onto my breasts, the coarse sponge doesn't feel the greatest, thought it tugs a bit on my nipples.

Mary's hand slips and she instead pokes my breast with her hand, she flinches, stopping the industrial clean for a moment.

"-I'm 22 next year already, come on."

She tries to start cleaning my other breast, but the slippery sponge, slips from the hands entirely, and she almost cups my whole breast.

Mary retreats, the sponge now between my crotch, directly on my pussy.

"S-sorry about this, but you are my patient, I really must touch and rub all of your places. Proper hygiene levels must be maintained."

She stops the shower, saying this seemingly out of it, her hand trembling when she reaches out to retrieve the sponge.

I finally realize what's going on.

I grab her hand, she flinches and tugs away slightly, but I hold her and look into her wary blue eyes.

"I... I'm sorry, for kissing you earlier. It's just that... Sarah and Emily... they had so much fun in class... and..."

Mary's expression calms down and she sighs, her hand relaxes. I'm relieved to see a smile return on her lips, suiting her much better.

She sighs, like relieved: "You wanted to experiment, to see if you actually liked girls?"

"H-how did you know?"

Mary giggles enigmatically before taking a serious tone. "I accept your apology, though I must say it was awfully rude, and quite a shock to me. I didn't know what you were thinking, how I should react... But now I understand you meant to harm with it"

"Thanks..."

"If I had a husband, then it'd be different. It wouldn't do to cheat on him, even with a student."

"What about with a giant insect?" Immediately regretting my big mouth, I cringe and wait for her reaction.

For a brief moment, anger and shock flash on her face, before they narrow and a wicked grin takes control of her lips. "I'd have to exterminate it," she says casually and joyously.

"So... umm... Can I now..."

"Handle your own clean up? Sure, I got the worst out anyway.

Mary places the sponge next to me on the level storage space behind the bathtub, gives me the plug and directs the running water back to the tap.

"Enjoy your bath, be careful to not fall asleep and slide under the water."

"Of course, I will, I mean, I won't!"

"I'll come get you, once we have something to eat..."

Mary smiles at me from the door and closes it, her steps lead away.

I place the plug and sit in the shallow water, enjoying its susurration, as the water slowly starts to climb upwards.

Using the already wet sponge, I rub my lower body, my thighs and legs, it feels good, to really have a deep clean finally.

I really needed this.

The water starts to be to my bellybutton already, I lower myself, so the water covers my body. A cool breeze from the open window offsets the radiating heat, making it pure bliss. Outside, the sky had changed to a dreamy, cloudless orange sky, some of the bright stars were even starting to appear.

A deep satisfied sigh unburdens my troubles, stress and exhaustion. My fingers lead me to clean deep into my pussy, some clearly insect related mucus flows out. Floating on the bath's surface before spreading and dissipating. It releases a familiar smell, bringing me back to the classroom.

Closing my eyes, I relive those moments, I squeeze my breasts, they felt a little bigger. A strange feeling courses through them, and a sound like a low-power watergun shooting on the water's surface sounds.

I open my eyes to see a line of white, spreading into a thin pool. Some of the white still drips down from my nipples still. Arousal and curiosity take me over, I grab by breasts, pointing both nipples towards my open mouth.

My lips parted and trembling, panting with anticipation, awaiting for my own milk-load. I squeeze my boobs, pump them, tease my nipples, but nothing comes out.

Come on!

I really wanted to taste myself...

Disappointed and horny, I wonder what to do to alleviate this. I look up at the shower head.

Mary did say to clean myself thoroughly.

Grabbing the shower head hanging above, I sink it under the water, which was already up to my breasts, even when sitting straight backed. Their tub was pretty deep, and water flow plentiful.

With great anticipation, I press the powerful stream against my vagina.

I hope they can't hear this... the water pressure against my skin, the sound in the water pipes...

Well, a stern talking to is all they can give me... though Jed might be bit more pissed...

It's fine, he is a bad cook, they won't be ready in a while either...

Anyway, I'm just filling the bath... right?

The water blasts down my hole, tickling and bombarding all the right spots. The pleasure is intense, like it always was when I 'fucked water'. But despite its mouth gaping intensity, it alone wouldn't get me off.

I turn the pressure up more and use my other hand to rub my clitoris, as my other hand below continued to handle everything else with water pressure.

Changing the positions and distance, I feel my hole open up, water flowing inside of me.

The water was getting a bit darker, all the mucus in my pipes being rinsed out, in the best possible way.

The scent released makes me fantasize about my birth again, from when I nurtured my children with my milk. And the night, when it all started. The dream, I now knew to be reality, excited me the most. Any thoughts of consequences, of the worries of tomorrow washed away.

Though I wonder what Daisy said before she ran off...

I bet she was just in a hurry to get home, to finish drying her Cosmos. Paying her no further mind, after all, I was busy now with more... important matters.

My face started to heat up, as I get closer. I pressed the shower head even closer and stuck some of my fingers down there too. What a great feat of technology showers really were.

Nhh! I could no longer keep quiet as I started to audibly pant.

"Ah!"

Imagining the thin strands of water, sprayed down my insides, being long thin bugs instead, brings me to the edge. An exciting, new experience.

What was happening to me? I just can't stop thinking these perverted thoughts!

My whole body tenses up and rhythmically pulses, as I feel my vagina and asshole do the same.

"Ah- hah-!" I rapidly strike my clitoris and I start trembling.

I need... I desire to taste it!

A new thought, in the heat of the moment surfaces. I take my hand off my clitoris and grab my right breast. I crane my neck forwards and just about reach my nipple, and suckle on it. I let it hang, barely holding on to its weight with just my mouth.

Quickly I press the shower head almost inside of me and rub my clitoris. My own strong suck of my tit feels amazing, the feeling of pressure, a tiny drop of my own milk finds its way into my mouth. Its creamy taste is divine, bringing me over the edge.

Like a water pump, I orgasm and more insect fluids are forced out, mixed in with my own secretion. They float to the surface, the water getting a little dim by now.

"Nnn- hah...!" I sigh and moan as the pleasure starts subsiding, the bath felt a lot more hot now.

I finally turn off the water, before the tub starts to overflow. I splash some water on my face to cool myself.

Basking in the bliss of my pleasure, my eyes drift along the room, unable to focus on anything. Until I spot my boobs, on the risen water's surface. Floating, bobbing up and down and lapping against the waves of my movement. My breasts were definitely larger than before.

Did my body recognize it as a real pregnancy?

I wonder if Jasmine will notice...

In this serene and blissful sight, like gazing at an infinite ocean, my eyelids press down and agree with my thoughts:

A little nap can't hurt...

***

"So, what's Floret doing here? Does she know?" Jed nearly whispers, despite Mary and Floret having already left for upstairs.

"Well... She got sick in school, and even Mary can't be in the school at night. So to monitor her we decided to take her here with us"

Jed's eyebrows shoot up and he looks at his wife incredulously. "If she's sick, then why isn't she in the hospital, instead you brought her to our home?"

"I see your point," Gloria confesses. "But it's such a... private thing... women business, you know?"

"Uh-huh" Jed doesn't hide his disbelief. "What could be such a private thing not even, the facilities made to handle them can't?"

"Umm... well..." The burned food sizzles on the background, faintly still giving off smoke. "Shouldn't we clean this up and start to make a new meal?"

12