Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't change the subject."

Gloria uncharacteristically squirms, her stern and determined attitude lost at what to do, or to say.

"Listen... Jed... I... I'm not sure, if I can say..." Her fingers fiddle against her thigh, playing for time to sort out her thoughts.

"Oh, you know me, you can tell me anything. What could possibly be so bad?"

Gloria looks away and holds her arm, through the awkward silence, the steps of Mary's echo from right behind them, already back from upstairs. She butts into the conversation; "Hmm, maybe giving birth to insects?" Mary covers her mouth mischievously.

"Gloria...? What really happened at school?" He asks with a neutral, but stern tone.

She sighs and glares at Mary.

"Weren't you supposed to be helping Floret?"

"She insisted she could handle it herself," Mary shrugs and says sincerely: "And... don't you want to come clean too, Gloria?"

"Don't tell me..." Jed steps back and looks at Gloria horrified.

Gloria looks away.

"I was supposed to trust you, that you're a biology major?" Jed rants, but stops soon, Gloria's distress plain for all to see.

Jed shakes his head, sighing after. As he plants a heavy hand on her wife's shoulder, he asks with a shaky voice:

"You g-gave birth... to-? I- I mean it was obvious Floret had gone through something like that... with all the eggs in her hair and... But... you too?"

Gloria holds back tears and shakily nods.

"I'm not one to judge... but... are we both unemployed now?" Jed asks slowly and carefully, bracing for the response.

"N-no! Nothing like that. Umm... not yet..."

"So... who knows about this?"

"Uh, just Mary... and all of... um, most of Class F..."

"Wait... didn't that have the Mayor and the Priest's daughters?"

"Yeah... trust me, you don't want to know," Gloria sniffles.

"It's okay dear. Come here," Jed hugs Gloria tightly. "We'll make it through this, like we always do."

"Are you... not mad?" Gloria responds to his embrace and cries to his shoulder.

"I'm a little bit mad" Jed responds with a playful tone. "I did miss the first birth of my wife after all."

"Oh, stop it," they embrace each other, finding refuge on each others arms, they hang on to the moment, their eyes closed. As their backdrop, the charred dinner and a messy kitchen.

Mary wipes a loose tear, shed for this touching scene, before her stomach growls and brings the moment to an end. "So... what about that dinner? Floret will need food in order to recover."

"I... I bought a full set of extra ingredients..." Jed admits.

"Oh no, you must have it really rough."

"Thanks Mary, only you seem to understand my pain." Jed says, half joking.

"It's not that hard to cook, just follow the instructions." Gloria nags, a frequent point of contention.

"Let's not get started on this now... and just get cooking."

"I'll help!" Mary announces and butts between the two, hugging their shoulders. "So, what are we making?"

***

Floret slumbers, the bath water gradually cooling, its vapors and aroma wafts through the open window, into the great outdoors.

The scent of a fertile carrier, a safe deposit -- a powerful smell.

The one to answer this call, is a giant water strider, it flies in through the open window, with rapid wing beats. Silently, and elegantly landing on the water's surface, almost without a ripple, as a species known for its ability to move on top of water, only could.

Its two pairs of long, extremely thin legs, that mainly held it above water, extended almost to the whole width of the body. Two more legs, at the front, balanced out this otherwise uneven leg distribution. Disproportionate to its lengthy legs, a much smaller main body in comparison, half a meter in length, towered above.

It hid its wings behind a long black shell, which ran for over half of its sleek and sloped body's length.

Another, unknown and tempting smell, caught its attention first. A scent of nutrition, emanated from this vessel's two floating mounds. It feels them around with its front legs, the warmth and softness of them ideal for its needs. The owner of them, gasped under their careful caress, but remained in the realm of sleep.

A long needle like mouth extends, gently finding the nipple's opening and penetrating inside. Bending through her left breast's insides, navigating to the glands deep within. The giant insect greedily sucks the warm milk for sustenance and most importantly, to make room for its children.

Its alive host begun to squirm and make strange noises in response, but the insect was unshaken.

As the last drop of her white, nourishing goodness is out, instead of sucking, it starts pushing through the proboscis, pumping in the tiny capsule like eggs. Creamy white, covered in brown spots fills her each and every pour, all the way, until her breast can take no more. Reaching the same peak as they were in class once, when they were filled with milk.

It slowly removes the needle from her tit, leaving behind a small trail of milky fluid that drips down her breast.

It's hunger not yet sated, nor its breeding instinct, it got to work on the other breast. Floret's body movements caused small waves, which the water stride rode up and down, without issue, only serving to further stimulate its subject, as its tube shook inside of her.

Another breast, fully topped off, numerous, endless tiny eggs safely rested in the warmth of Floret.

But there was a problem.

Eggs still remained, but it couldn't possibly deposit any more in these mounds of hers.

With its red tinted beady eyes, small, even for a giant insect, it peered through the water, smelling, sensing the source of these fragrances in the air. It was too deep for its needle to reach, so it extended a long ovipositor into the water.

Like a serpent, the phallic appendage glided through the water and into her entrance, poking about before hitting the mark.

A sound sleeper that Floret was, her body let her pleasure be known by her movements and sounds, but would not allow her to wake.

Extending deeper, the sizeable but thin tube was quite enough to fill floret. Even though she just before had an orgasm, her body was none the number to this sensation.

As the ovipositor collides with her cervix, a tiny rod extends and easily pokes through the narrow opening. It shakes and waves around, starting to spray the heaven-white eggs all around her womb. Their sticky surface attaching themselves on her womb's soft, warm surface.

By dividing the load, the strider had managed to even out the stress on its nest. Not having to stretch, or strain any of its vital deposits too hard, room was to be needed after all, once they'd hatch.

The last drop of eggs shoot out, and the ovipositor is pulled out rapidly, like letting go of the other end of a rolled tape measure.

Floret gasps and her eyes almost peer open, but as the shock fades into pleasure, a wide grin instead spreads onto her lips and she sighs satisfied.

As quick as it had arrived, the water strider flies away, having successfully mated.

Some time later, Florets wakes up on her own.

Ah...

Nothing like a good nap, after a great session... How long did I sleep? Even the bath's lukewarm now.

She lifts her head from leaning onto the back of the tub and sees her buoyant breasts in front of her.

Were they this big before? They feel a bit... tighter too... And a little bit sore, maybe I sucked too hard, or maybe they are filling up with milk again?

Floret wasn't exactly sure, how all of this lactation stuff worked, but if it made her breasts bigger, then it couldn't be that bad.

Maybe they had went through it in school at sex education, at some point years ago? But, she couldn't really recall, she had been blessed with extreme talent for sleeping, much to the dismay of many teachers and her grades.

A knock echoes through the thick wooden door.

"Come in," instead of Mary, its Gloria who opens it, carrying a bundle of clothes, and a towel.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but a dress, but I hope these will do." She lays down to a chair some ancient clothes from her youth, by the look of them.

A faded yellow shirt, clearly too big for me, along with a bra that could have only been more ancient, if it was a corset.

Gloria hands me a towel as I get out of the bath. She looks disgusted at the water left behind. "You better drain it, ain't no way I'm getting into that sewage."

I can't really blame her, so I unplug it and start drying myself. At the same time, I glance at the rest of the clothes she brought for me.

The panties looked like they were from my granny's wardrobe and the last piece... "At least, its a skirt and not trousers."

I get to keep some of my freedom.

"Well, you better accept them, as that's all you're going to get... I wouldn't exactly give my best away to..." She seems to have some tact left, as she shuts up.

"Right..." I say, getting the gist of what she meant, recalling all my other recently ruined clothes.

"Anyway, once you get down, we'll start dinner."

***

I hobble down the stairs, in my old-new attire, the shirt was almost a dress for me, and the short skirt, even more of a dress. I never realized just how tall Gloria really was, until I had to wear some of her attire.

"Aww, don't you look cute," Mary says and very much unnecessarily adds: "Were you always that short? Or is it just the clothes?"

"You look just like Gloria in her youth," Gloria stabs Jed with questioning side eyes. "What?"

As I sit down for dinner, a delicious aroma floats in the air. A pork's roast, deliciously glistening, cut into thick circular slices, awaiting us. Surprisingly it didn't have any honey slathered on it, but then I noticed the large jug of the orange liquid next to it.

Cooked potatoes, with garlic cream cheese meant to be eaten with it, also steamed vegetables, salads and sauces available on the well stocked table.

"Go ahead, you must be starving," Jed gives me the go ahead, after what felt like years. I pile my plate full of everything.

The click and clack of cutleries fill the room, everyone is too busy eating and enjoying their meals to speak.

Almost everyone.

"So... would either of you want to sign a paper, allowing me to write a research paper about your... treatment back at School?"

Gloria's eyes of fury burn into her, only able to speak once she gulps down her mouthful. "Mary!"

"Its completely anonymous of course, with most details omitted so that you won't be recognized from it."

"Umm... Most details?" I say curious.

"I can't believe you," Gloria huffs.

"I know... it might be hard to not be recognized in a small town as this."

"Well, probably that too," Jed gestures with a fork. "But we are trying to eat here!"

"Oh... right" Mary laughs awkwardly. "Of course... I didn't realize you two were so averse to it too, given how loud you two moaned and panted all throughout."

Jed almost chokes to a piece of meat, as his eye widen.

Before Mary starts going on another tangent, Gloria quickly says:

"Anyone have any actual, proper topics to talk about? Please?" Her elbows lean on the table and she hides her face in her hands.

"So... Floret? How's it feel to graduate soon?" Jed manages to asks in the hopes of changing the topic.

"Uhh... great...?"

"Have you chosen a flower already?" Mary asks, seemingly happy to just talk of anything.

"Oh, umm... I went with a Daffodil."

"W-what?" Jed's voice rasps, he takes a large gulp of his drink, like a preventative measure to not choke again," I- I mean-"

"That's not your real flower, is it?" Gloria asks out of the blue.

"Of course it is!" What gave her the idea?

"Then how come you just abandoned it in the classroom without a second thought, didn't even ask us about it once?"

"I- um... well, I just don't care about the traditions, to be honest."

"While that may be true... even you wouldn't be so bold as to show up without a flower... right?"

"I can just pick any old Daffodil off the side of the road! Even pressure dry it for all I care. Why are you so insistent on this?"

Gloria sighs, "ugh, fine."

"In that vein... Are you doing alright Floret?" Mary asks concerned. "You've been avoiding the student counseling sessions. Do you know what you want to do after graduation, maybe some field to work in?"

"Nope." I forcefully cut out a piece of pork with sloppy knife work, while leaning onto my right elbow.

"You attended here with no thought to your future after" Jed looks at me in disbelief.

"Yup," I feel it better use of my time, to stack mashed potato pieces and sauce with the meat piece onto my fork, than to make eye contact or elaborate.

"You hate the traditions, then went through the whole thing, without any clue as to why?" Gloria joins in on the general bafflement.

"I know why... but I didn't do it willingly..." I bite into the piece of meat, like I had to first kill it with my bare teeth. "Or well, ugh- what is this, an interrogation?"

Gloria and Jed exchange confused glances for some reason.

"It was your parents, they forced you to come here, right?" Mary looks straight at me, like confronting me.

My one leaning elbow on the table almost slips from her comment. "How did you know?"

"Your surname is Loisleaf, from your father's side, right?"

"You knew my father? Just how old are you?"

Mary looks at me sternly, "I'm not nearly old enough to have been a nurse then, but I'm old enough to have attended the university at the same time has him...To know just how stubborn Troane was. And his girlfriend, who was it again..."

"Flurel Greenstalk."

"Right, she only made everything worse. I'm sorry, that they had to be your parents. You should be proud of what you've grown into, no thanks to them I'd imagine."

Mary and Jed look appalled at the way Mary badmouths Floret's parents.

For a moment I'm just stunned Mary knows them so well. Guess they weren't perfect in keeping appearances after all.

"Thanks, Mary... And, yeah, I don't know what I'll do after graduation, but anything that keeps me away from home. I'm not returning there, even if I never find what I actually want to do with myself." I restlessly slide some salad leaves around on my plate as I look down on it.

"Well, as teachers and nurses of the school, we'll make sure you get the best start to your life from now on." Gloria suddenly says, sincerity in her voice.

"You're always welcome in our house." Jed reassures.

"If you ever want to talk about anything, the infirmary is always open."

I lift my gaze, everyone's looking at me. "T-thanks..." I avert my gaze from their smiling faces, warmth racing to my cheeks.

I feel almost bad for what I'm planning for the graduation ceremony...

Almost...

Gloria starts to collect plates and we say our thanks for dinner. Mary insists on helping, but us guests are forced to sit and wait at the table, rather than assist.

"Did you rinse properly, get all that gunk out of your system? Washed with soap and-"

"Yeah, I'm squeaky clean Mary."

"And did you make sure to drink enough water at dinner? You only drank one glass, right?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine now, honest.

"Well, I'd still recommend keeping away from physical exertion, what do you have at school tomorrow?"

"Oh, just swim practice. Our final meeting before most of us graduate." Mary is about to open her mouth, no doubt to deny me from attending, I interrupt her. "You're dreaming if you think you can stop me from going."

Mary chuckles, "I thought us much."

Gloria comes back from the kitchen, "you two can sleep in the first guest bedroom, its the door upstairs before the bath. I think it's time for me to head to a bath myself..."

"Mind if I take a quick shower first?" Mary asks, almost looking guilty for even suggesting it.

"Oh... right. Sure, you can use the first floor bathroom's shower then, much better without the tub in the way. It's below the stairs."

"Thank you," Mary stands up from the table.

"Guess I'll go sleep then, thanks for... everything." I instinctively run my hand up and down, the too loose sleeve of my right hand.

"Of course," Gloria smiles.

Setting on the journey to walk up the twenty or so stairs, feels like a ten thousand step climb up an ancient temple to my aching muscles. A good meal, warm clothes and the strain of the day weigh heavy on my eyelids.

I push open the door to the guest bedroom, strip my shirt and skirt off, completely naked. I didn't even have the underwear on, I just stashed them into my massively oversized sleeve, couldn't be bothered with them then.

My clothes deposited onto the floor, I throw the double bed's white bed cover, patterned with green flowers, up in the air. I quickly and lazily slam dunk myself into the bed, rolling onto my back. The cover lands on me blanketing me completely. I dig my way up to the pillow, take a deep contented sigh, and snuggle against the covers.

Life's weird you know? This all started, just because I slept a night at a forest. Or, one might argue, it started way before that. All of my choices and events just eventually led me here. Maybe, this was always where I was supposed to end up at, even if it feels like a chain of unlikely events. One wrong turn, and none of this ever happens.

I'm glad it did though, Gloria, Mary, even Jed, they're nice, good people. Who should I thank, them, myself or maybe the insects?

Eh, whatever, either way... this isn't too bad, really.

Her sub-consciousness goes through the recent events, while she sleeps. As Floret herself, already fallen asleep long before, near instantly when she buried herself in the silky sheets.

***

"Good night" Mary whispers to Floret, as she settles down to sleep next to her, on the other side of the bed. She had requested another blanket from Gloria, for Floret had cocooned herself in the two bed wide cover. Only her head was visible, Mary didn't have the heart to wake her, nor unwrap her, in order to get her part of the bed covers.

Sleeping in a snug bed, quiet and safe house, with adults looking after her, Floret felt at peace. At home, like never before.

Her parents, Loisleaf's row house in the city had never been like this. The more adults present, the more unsafe, nervous and unhappy she felt. Even living alone in their old house at Perennial Bloom, while better, it was still quite lonely, nothing like... a family.

Part of Floret already wished to never leave, to have it always be like this. She barely knew any of them deeply, but she felt she could trust them. Their great insect secret had not divided them, only brought them all closer together.

12