Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell? Where- how did they manage to find swimwear like that?

I can't help but feel jealous despite the psychotic theme and colors. My swimsuit was so dull, entirely blue with a simple sunflower print. At least, I thought they were supposed to be sunflowers; most had just a hint of yellow inside the black outlines, so I wasn't exactly sure. It looked like a manufacturing error...

We four make our way to the long and wide pool, usually divided into two lanes, now without any. The sparkling blue water in the bright lighting was inviting, but I held myself back as the rest of the swim team sat by the poolside, with less-than-pleased demeanors, waiting for us.

"Now that everyone is finally here... I'd like to say a few words." Our Coach, wearing her stock white t-shirt with our logo on it, the "Blooming Splashes," the women's swim team. It depicted a blue flower falling into still water and creating a splash. Very creative...

She even wore the branded bikini bottom, though these were bright red, with the same flower print on the front. She wore the bikini top too, actually, barely visible through her shirt, thanks to its bright colors.

"Since this is our last time before the vacation and many of our senior member's graduation, I thought we'd have a nice, relaxing time. Winding down from the stress and burdens of the past year by enjoying a good game of Double Volley. A last good memory to send you graduates off with!"

Double Volley: a variant of volleyball in the water, but with two balls, because of the amount of members we had. Even if divided into four teams for two different games, we would still be too many for proper teams, so we only had two sides, covering the entire pool.

Everyone erupted into excited chatter, looking forward to the rare treat of a game. We were tight-knit enough of a team, so this development easily purified any bad blood harbored against us a moment ago.

We set up the very long net along the length of the pool, dividing it in two, and then drew teams. Jasmine, Sarah, Emily, and I all ended up on the same side. As we stood ready in the water, me and Jasmine near the net and the duo behind us, the Coach shouted:

"Oh, did I say Double Volley? I meant Triple Volley!" And with that, she threw three volleyballs high up into the air above the pool, starting the game.

A strong pass comes over the net immediately. I rush to get it, but another ball follows suit. "Jasmine!" I quickly pass the first one to her and then fumble the second ball's pass over the net; it flies behind me.

Emily, on the lookout, jumps to it. Meanwhile, Jasmine passes the first ball expertly back to the sender, which they fail to answer, getting a big splash of water on their face.

Emily's ball veers to the right where Sarah gets it, a one-hand -definitely not a volleyball move- she launches it high into the air. It bounces off the ceiling and onto the other side, almost hitting a girl in the head. Fortunately, she gets away with just a fright. I'd be frightened too if I was playing on the wrong side: against Sarah. We continue the chaotic and fun volleyball tournament without losers, only winners; it's impossible to keep score anyway.

"Quadruple Volley!" The coach keeps adding more balls into the mix; despite our large numbers, nobody has much time to even catch their breaths.

"Sextuple Volley!"

I jump from the water, miss the strike and get a volleyball straight to my right tit. The collision is painful for only a second, after it changes into pulsing pressure, like something squeezing from the inside.

"Hoh- ah!" Gasping, I fail to pay attention to my surroundings when a stray ball, this time from Jasmine, hits me in the stomach.

"Uhh-!" Something jerks into motion and wakes up deep inside from the impact, stirring my innards.

"Floret! Are you okay?" Jasmine comes closer as I'm curling up in the water.

W-what's going on? Both of my breasts stir, and my swimsuit suddenly feels very restrictive, pressing against my erect nipples, clearly visible even through the padding now.

"H-hah... I- don't know." I gasp to Jasmine and take support from her shoulder. A warm sensation of liquid separates my pussy lips, shooting through them into the water. Right behind it, a familiar feeling deep within, countless small legs and hard bodies torment my insides with pleasure.

I take further support from Jasmine as I breathe in and out like an experienced woman going into labor. Maybe I was; this is my second time after all.

"Ahhhh!" My fingers dig into Jasmine's soft skin as my first children are given birth, their newborn skittering legs pleasure my slit. The pressure builds as my swimsuit's fabric is stretched from the crotch, pressing the squirming bugs tightly against my most sensitive parts; countless insects rub my lips and insides, caressing and prodding my clitoris.

My nipples start to tingle; something moves inside my tits too.

"F-Floret?! W-what's-?" My moan cuts Jasmine's sentence short.

"Ohh-!" One by one, an insect pushes itself through my nipple. Each time, it feels like there's no way they can possibly fit through, the pleasure almost turning to pain before it releases and the insect plops out of my breast. They crowd the surface of my tits, and inside, I can feel them writhe, eager to cut in line. Suddenly, two push through my left nipple at the same time, and I let out a little yelp. The insects are left suspended and pressed against my mounds under the pressure of the swimsuit. Their panicked, long legs grant me a most wonderful feeling. Sadly, I can't quite recognize their species through the fabric.

"W-what are t-those?" Jasmine's voice trembles, "H-hey, Coach! S-something's happening to Floret!" The volleyball game stops, and I hear the Coach walking toward us as Jasmine pulls me through the water. She lifts up my upper body onto the side of the pool, my pussy just about on the surface; I float my legs and lay on the hard floor.

I can barely move myself, much less swim, so I appreciate taking care of my safety first and foremost. My eyes water with pleasure as my nipples and vagina continue to be tormented by my wriggling children.

"F-Floret?" I look up to see the Coach's blurry image kneeling next to me. From my peripheral vision, I see the rest of the swim team still in the pool, surrounding me. Sarah and Emily are starry-eyed, while the rest... much less so. Some of those who were present in the class yesterday seem to be backing away, anticipating what's to come.

"Ha- ha-ahh!" The bugs keep on building up, my privates feeling like balloons, gradually filling with more and more air. My swimsuit at full capacity; it pushed against the neverending tide, threatening to start a backflow inside.

Then, like a thunderbolt, a ripping sound of fabric snaps in the quiet space. My swimsuit tears in two and the insects stowed inside explode out. The girls scream in terror as the black cloud from my pussy blankets them. My breasts send their load directly upwards, into the air, and anything unfortunate enough to be in their way.

"Ahh! G-get them off!" The Coach staggers backward, flailing her arms in futility against the swarm. Falling ass first onto the hard slippery floor.

With the swimsuit out of the way, my boobs are revealed to be overflowing with water strider babies. Half as big as a fully grown one, they jump on my skin with their four, long thin legs and prod around with their two short front legs, which seem too soft to pierce skin.

Some of the terrified girls dive to escape the bugs, which seems to work. A few exit the pool and go help the Coach. Those present in the previous class seem to be more open to them, letting them swarm over their bodies and revealing their breasts to them; some even swim to the edge of the pool, removing their swimsuits entirely, inviting them in full.

Sarah and Emily were a part of the latter crew, taking off their swimsuits and floating with their naked bodies exposed. The water skeeters, hop and skip onto their skin, nibble at their nipples, and test their entrance.

"T-thanks for the surprise again." Sarah says, and Emily continues: "You're the best!"

"F-f-floret?" Jasmine looks at me afraid, "W-what's going on? A-a-again, w-what does that mean?" She stutters heavily, floating in the water and gently swatting at the approaching floating bugs with her hands, looking lost.

"Obviously, it's not the first time something like this has happened," Sarah says with a smirk; she and Emily begin to moan loudly next to us under their ever-increasing insect concubines.

"You should give it a try too, just... come here." I extend a hand to Jasmine. All along my arm, swarms of striders walk around, spread their wings to fly or land, and jump off onto the water. She glances around at the chaos surrounding us and then takes my hand. Her silky fingers tremble in my hold; I pull her closer. The water striders start to swarm her; she gasps as they climb onto her, going over her covered breasts and along her neck, the rest of her being safe under the water.

I pull her even closer to the ground zero, to the start of the seeping blackness. Each and every part of my body was pleasured by the insects, pouring out from my ever-expanding nipples, from my vagina burning with pleasure. My womb, scratched and spent, still felt like it was full of them, racing along my fleshy walls infinitely.

Jasmine gasps, and stifled moans escape her lips; as the water striders get inside her swimsuit and touch her tits for real.

No fair, I was supposed to be the first one to lay my hand on those cappuccino cups!

I sit up on the poolside and draw her into a greedy kiss. Our lips unite, and I close my eyes, taking in the sensation of her mouth lips against mine. The delightful noises of the swim team enjoying themselves in the background serve to further send me into the depths of depravity. Trembles shake my whole body as I am wrecked with the sensory overload. Only Jasmine's amazing smell keeps me grounded in reality.

My tongue licks her lips, which do not part to let me in; I continue to tease her regardless. I slide a hand inside her swimsuit, finding her divine breast softer than anything I had ever touched, a feeling more sensual and more intimate than anything I remembered.

Jasmine, oh Jasmine! I shake and spray out a strong gush of newborn waterstriders. Be mine!

I massage and squeeze my breast, shooting out the shiny-carpaced insects at an ever-increasing rate. Carefully, I caress her breast and supple nipple, too. Huffing and puffing searing air, I open my eyes. Jasmine's eyes are closed tightly, her whole body stiff and rigid.

I end our kiss and withdraw my hand, but she doesn't move at all. "Jasmine-?" She opens her other eye slightly, looking carefully at me. "Are you okay?"

She straightens herself, "Y-yes, of course," Jasmine says quietly, barely even opening her mouth. "I... I gotta go... help Coach." She backs away and dives underwater, coming back up some five meters away at the edge of the pool. Near there, huddled at the corner of the room, Coach is crying her eyes out; insects are swarming around her as students try to console her and keep them away.

Did I... blow it? I stare at Jasmine as she gets out of the pool with quick, deliberate movements and goes to the Coach, kneeling next to her.

"Don't worry about her. Jasmine's a big girl; she can take it," Emily says and winks, her breasts covered in water striders, her lower body just about floating below the surface.

"Too responsible for her own good, though," Sarah says, plunging from the edge back into the water; Emily follows.

"R-right..." I appreciated the gesture, but it didn't make me feel any better. At least now, I had a pretty good idea why the two of them were acting all chummy with me.

Sarah and Emily look devilishly at each other and then at me.

"W-what?"

"Don't worry, we'll help you," Sarah smirks.

"You'll feel much better soon." Emily's eyes fill with lust.

The two girls approach me with dubious intent.

"W-wait-" They pull me into the water, too; I keep myself afloat with small kicks and paddling of my arms while my pussy pushes water striders underwater, which soon plop to the surface. My tits are a production line directly sending them onto the water's surface now. "W-what are you doing?"

Sarah holds my arm, and Emily dives underwater, firmly grasping my thighs.

A strange, intense sensation starts; my lips and clitoris are teased, caressed by something new. I look down; Emily blows air bubbles into my pussy, her lips close to my insect-birthing ones. The bubbles linger and trickle along my sensitive insides, every nook and crevice getting their turn.

"A-hah-ah!" I gasp aloud as my inhibitions lessen, each bubble making me more ready to let them have their way with me.

"That's my Emily!" Sarah smiles and takes ahold of my other arm, too. She presses her mouth to my right breast and starts sucking intensely. My more numerous water striders transfer between us, crowding onto her neck, face, and blond hair.

"Mh-mmh!" She moans, her throat must be filling up with my children; how can she even do this!? But that's the only thought I can give the matter as her tongue enters my nipple, licking it and fucking it like a warm slimy cock. The unique sensation ravages my senses, and my body cannot stay still, unable to do anything else than melt like butter under her flawless technique.

Emily comes up for air just in time to see Sarah pull her mouth back.

"Blagh!" Sarah coughs heavily; saliva-covered water striders pour from her mouth, thick sticky strings of her drool extending down to the pool.

I try to catch my breath, knowing they aren't done yet. I notice my right breast being proportionally smaller than the other. All of the insects sucked out, leaving behind a bright pink areola and my gaping open nipple.

"That looked like fun!" Emily says, swims right onto me, and presses her mouth against my left tit.

"H-hey, wait!" Sarah calls out, grabbing her shoulder, but it's too late. Emily's cheeks turn hollow as she sucks hard.

"Haah!" I cry out; her suction was definitely as good as Sarah's, if not better. Although, she immediately backs away, coughing and hacking the insects out of her mouth.

"Told you to wait..." Sarah holds her, pressing her breasts to her back and petting her soaked, short brunette hair as Emily gags and coughs with tears in her eyes.

"Uoooh!" My whole body jerks as the force of her suck causes my nipple to erupt in aftershock, shooting out the rest of its insects, too, like a waterfall.

"See? You did well." Sarah softly kisses Emily's cheek, "Ready for one final push? We've got her on the ropes now."

Emily spits into the water and brushes her eyes with a wet hand. "Y-yeah, let's do it." They both look at me mischievously, and Emily submerges again. I feel her lips touch my vagina, she sucks on my entrance briefly, and the rest of my remaining insect children shoot out in an instant. I groan audibly, and they both proceed to hold me still again.

Sarah presses her mouth onto my breast, and her tongue penetrates my nipple while she sucks like a vacuum. She squeezes my other boob and kneads it as her finger enters inside.

Emily's lips kiss my pussy, and her teeth gently bite my flesh under the water. Her tongue fervently licks my clitoris and enters deep into my folds.

"Ahaha- haah!" I laugh and moan; their teamwork is out of this world. I can do nothing but succumb to their mercy; it takes all my sanity and concentration to ensure I stay afloat. The electrifying bliss shakes my whole body and archs my back.

Sarah expertly works my nipple holes while Emily laps at my pussy beneath the waves. I can only take being held in seventh heaven for so long; I climax, quaking and panting audibly.

"Ahhh! Hah... hahh..." As Sarah lets go of my breasts, they start to freely leak faint trails of milk from the wide nipple openings. My- my milk! I'm powerless to gather it, and the flow ends as quickly as it started. But I didn't mind; it felt impossible to be disappointed in my incandescent afterglow.

Emily surfaces with her mouth closed tightly, and cheeks puffed, breathing hard through her nostrils.

"Did you get it?" Sarah asks Emily and looks back at me with a glint in her eyes.

Emily nods, and they kiss briefly; a strand of... something thick is left between their mouths as they separate. Sarah opens her mouth to show a translucent viscous liquid, then gulps it down loudly. She licks her lips, "Floret, you taste so good."

Emily swallows exaggeratedly and holds a finger to her lips, "We couldn't resist getting a taste of our hero."

They're nuts! But... I can hardly complain. I resign to sigh contentedly in response.

"This is our thanks for giving that final push to topple the wall between our friendship, to crumble it for good." Sarah embraces Emily; their naked bodies pressed together.

"To allow us to journey beyond and find our intimate love for each other." Emily softly kisses Sarah before saying starry-eyed: "You are our inspiration!"

"I... t-thanks." I feel like crying from joy. For some reason, their sincere declaration moved me immensely; I'm so happy for them. Maybe my hormones were still haywire from the exertion...

I look around with drowsy eyes. The scene has calmed down; only a few students remain in the water, their swimsuits covered in water striders. Suddenly, they dive under the water, and the cause soon stomps behind me: heavy, angry footsteps.

"What in the holy god's name are you doing, Emily?! What would Matthew say about this?" The Coach shouts, having regained her dignity free of the insects.

"And what about Gregory, Sarah? What would he do if he saw you clinging to another girl? And what of th- these i-insects!"

Her glare, at worst, could be described as near-murderous and, at best, deeply disturbed and appalled. She takes aim with this lethal weapon at me. "Floret, explain! Why do you soil your parent's good name so frivolously?! What is the meaning of this?"

We are all stunned, caught red-handed, unable to respond. Suddenly, it all felt very serious, like our futures were hanging on by a thread at this very moment, precariously teetering at the edge of damnation.

"T-the principal will hear of this immediately!" She shouts and turns around, but Jasmine awaits on the other side.

"Coach, let's just calm down, okay? This is just... a prank played by them. We thought it'd be funny-"

"F-funny?! T-this!" Coach points with a sweeping hand at the pool, now empty of students but full of water striders hopping around. "In what world is this funny?"

I fake a laugh to back up Jasmine's lie as convincingly as I can, but it's quickly stifled as the coach glares at me again. I wonder if I helped or made it even worse...

Coach turns back to her as Jasmine continues: "We wanted to make our last session memorable with this variety of... unforgettable events designed to shock you. I sincerely apologize if we overstepped." Jasmine coyly holds her long braided hair and pets it up and down.

"Oh, Jasmine, I don't believe for a second that you had any part in this h-heinous plan! But, I... I still have to report this to the Principal!"

"Of course, I understand. Let me come with you, and let's go right away." Jasmine wraps her arm around the Coaches' shoulder and gives her support; she limps slightly as they walk away.

In the doorway, Jasmine glances back at me. She doesn't wink, doesn't show a thumbs up... She just looks at me until the door closes.

I... couldn't catch its meaning, its significance. What did she want to convey with her eyes or her expressionless lips? What enigmatic emotions were concealed inside?