Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

We're paralyzed; nobody moves or does anything. The entire swim team bears hopeless, empty eyes and forlorn expressions. We simply exist in silence.

"Let's just get out of the water and change." Somebody finally says, and everyone quietly obeys and marches back to the showers, their heads downcast and somber. Like sailors walking the plank, a final plunge into the dark abyss was only a matter of time.

An unceremonious shower later, most have made it to the locker room. Not a single word has been exchanged, nor any sound uttered.

The redness of my areolas and nipples has started passing. I could no longer fit my finger inside. In the showers, my nipples still allowed my pinkie in to perform some pleasurable cleaning. My boobs stiffness and magnitude were back to their usual levels. I squeeze them, and a faint trail of water leaks out. I wasn't sure how healthy having water inside was, probably not that dangerous, as my milk can still exist inside? But I should still try to pump it all out sooner rather than later.

I still had no idea how and when I exactly became triple pregnant with more insects, my womb I could understand, but my tits too?

I have no more time to ponder that as the school speakers produce their signature tune: 'Ding ding dong...'

The loud chime terribly frightened the jumpy students around me. I am not immune to it either; a frigid chill runs down my spine as I prepare myself. My mysterious pregnancy would soon be the least of my worries.

"This is Principal Thorndal speaking. Would the women's swim team kindly report to my office immediately! That is all. I thank you for your attention and cooperation."

'Dong dong ding...'

"Umm... maybe we should just leave..." Sarah squeaks meekly.

"He sounds just about ready to expel anyone who doesn't show up..." I concede; not thrilled about it either. But even I know running away will only make it worse.

"Yeah, Sarah, come on, don't be a pussy!" Emily's faltering voice is followed up with a jab to Sarah's ribs, but both of them fail to procure a smile.

"Fine! Let's... get this over with..." Sarah throws her hands in the air and pulls down her shirt.

"Yeah..." I can't help but wonder if Jasmine is alright. No doubt she's with Thorndal and the Coach all alone.

*

Once they are all ready, the swimming club sets on their pilgrimage of shame through the hallways. Their wavering faith, impurity, and sinful ways would be judged. Only the student's sacred site - the Principal's office - could put the fear of the almighty back into them. Set them back on the hallowed path from which they had most hopelessly veered off.