Florida Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers

7.

After my feeding, I was standing in the elegant living room, dressed in heels and a trashy lime green transparent thong and bra, looking ridiculous for an older woman, waiting with Ms. Sabrina. When Deborah arrived and ushered in the younger women, they gathered in the front hall and I watched as they removed their casual jeans and shirts to strip down to slave outfits like mine, thongs, chains, and heels. All of them were pretty, with firm young bodies and breasts, much younger than me.

They came into the room, chattering, treating me as just a new doll, not a person or a fellow submissive. They ignored me as they explored me while Ms. Sabrina smiled, their hands on my breasts ripping off the little clothing I wore, going between my legs, probing my mouth and ass, laughing at my older body. One grabbed my hair to pull me with her to the pool room, as the others slapped my ass to make me move faster.

In the sunny indoor pool, they pushed me down to the black and white tiled floor, stretching me out to tie me to the pool deck.

One slipped a chair cushion under me to lift my hips and arch my back, with my legs tied open in a wide V. By the time Ms. Sabrina came back in a golf colored bikini, they had found the tray of snacks and toys and begun to have their fun with me. They laughed as they make me suck a banana, and then thrust it into my vagina. One took a bottle of soda, shook it, sprayed my hair and body with the sticky syrupy drink, and then pushed the bottle between my legs. Another took chips from the tray of snacks and crumbled them over me, dusting me with crumbs which stuck to the spilled soft drink. Frozen shots were upended over my nipples, chilling them painfully, as they used their fingers to spread my lips wide and play with my throbbing clit. As they threatened more torture, they make me give up my passwords for my computer banking and personal accounts, pinching and slapping me.

When I looked to the side, moaning as they brought me close to release and then stopped and laughed, I saw Deborah using a cell phone for photos, and a tall male photographer recording all of this. I realized it was my phone she was using, and that she could easily send these photos to my contact list and Facebook. The used banana was mashed into my hair, fingers explored all my openings, and they played my body like an instrument, teasing me to see my reaction but never letting me go over the edge.

Ms. Sabrina returned, looking sexy and elegant, to sit on the lounge chair and watch all of this torment with a smile. With a snap of her fingers, the girls pulled away, leaving me as a mess tied to the floor, whimpering. "Five, now you need to thank your new sisters for welcoming you as the newest, and lowest, slave in our household. Say something."

"Umm, thhhank you, for making me part of this." My face was red and I was near tears.

"And, Paul, our photographer, is doing such a great job on his photos to post online, so he needs a big lesbian slut welcome, too. Paul, this new one is yours if you want a break."

The tall man smiled, puts down his cameras, and came over, looking down at me naked and tied and degraded. His smile widened, and he said nothing as he unzipped He knelt to straddle my head, to feed himself into my mouth, holding my nose to force me to open wider. He filled me and I gagged, as he pumped it deeper, and then moved to kneel between my legs. When he thrust into me, I jerked against the ropes and moaned, as he stretched me and hit me deeply. He ignore my eyes, just pumping until I felt him swell and tense, then slid out and sprayed over my face and breasts and fed it to me again to lick clean.

Deborah laughed again and I saw she had made a video of this on my phone. He laughs as he handed Ms. Sabrina a small bill. "Ah, slut, see, your first conquest. Excellent!"

Ms. Sabrina and her women wandered out, and Deborah was left to untie me and pull me to the shower near the pool, watching with her arms crossed as I cleaned myself up. "As the new slut, you are also the maid, so here is what you will wear; you can start by cleaning the pool area. The cleaning things and mops are in here, and then you need to make lunch for everyone. Hurry, Five."

The clothes she handed me were a cheap pink thong, very high plastic heels, and a tan wrap dress like a hotel maid's, but cut so short it barely covered my ass, and with all but two of the front buttons cut off. I was obviously now a badly dressed servant, but also naked and available under the dress. My chain and tag hang below the dress, clinking against my thighs. After she left, I worked slowly with mop and bucket, cleaning up after my own initiation, and wondering what would be next for me. I was crying as I saw how different this was from the romantic introduction to submission Ms. Sabrina had promised me in our month of online chats.

When I got back to the upstairs rooms, Deborah led me to the kitchen to prepare a lunch. As I worked at the counter, two of the other younger women walked in, also dressed in thongs and chains and heels, and smiled to each other without a word to me as they reached into my dress to fondle me, fingered me, tugged my hardening nipples, then pulling back with a laugh and dumping drinks on the floor which I needed to stop and clean up as they watched me work on my knees.

As I delivered a tray of sandwiches to the room where Ms. Sabrina and the women were gathered, she called me over to see that they were doing online shopping for sex toys and costumes, and held up the credit card they were using-mine, I saw. Ms. Sabrina looked up with a smile. "Five, I closed out your bank accounts and canceled your lease up North, and I was just changing your Facebook profile now so your friends will see your new status. I added you to my web site too, with your picture and list of services and prices. I think we can keep you busy as our new online slut." I looked at the screen and saw with shock that my familiar Facebook profile now had a new picture, taken against the tile floor, showing my face and my naked shoulders and bare skin down to my chest, clearly naked. My relationship status was now "owned by Ms. Sabrina." It was set to 'Public'. The web site offered extreme bondage and humiliation with video chat, with the same photo but cropped lower to show my exposed breasts, with my real name below the photo: Jennifer.

8.

After serving lunch to everyone else, I was told by Ms. Sabrina to stand and wait, and my empty plate was filled with scraps from the others' plates, which they laughed as I ate slowly. As the young women sat around the outdoor patio in the Florida sun, Ms. Sabrina reached for the fruit bowl I had prepared.

"Slut 5, you need to develop some skills which will be useful in your new online entertainment job. Before we begin, put on a little show for us, present the new you. Take off the dress, keep the thong and heels, and work it. Dance for us, show all of us your gratitude for giving you this new life." She switched on a radio for thumping Latin music and passed the fruit bowl around to the women.

With only a short pause and a silent sigh, I slipped off the short uniform dress and try to catch the beat. I was dancing topless, wearing only the thong and heels, rocking my hips, arching my back, thrusting my breasts as I danced lewdly for the first time for this circle of women. I saw Paul the photographer catching this and smiling, and I shook and presented my body as the younger women yelled commands to "work it harder, slut!" As the song wound down, Ms. Sabrina pointed to a spot at her feet.

"Five, you are going to need some excellent licking skills, since I will loan you to my friends, so like everything you need to practice with that tongue. Each of the women has slipped some grapes into her pussy, from 1 to 3 of them, so you need to lick each of them, remove all the grapes, and of course swallow them. If you miss one, you will be punished, and you need to work fast. Go."

The first young woman stepped close to where I knelt, grabbed my hair, and pulled my mouth between her legs. My tongue went in deep, swirling and sweeping her, finding the grape and teasing it out, gulping it and tasting her musky flavor and searching for more. Each of them took her turn, keeping me licking, until my tongue was exhausted, my face was covered in their juices, and I had learned to associate sweet grapes and the taste of women.

9.

I realized more about my new place in life when Ms. Sabrina had me cleaned and groomed, like an animal. The other women ignored me as a person as they worked to strip and shower me, roughly scrubbing even my most tender skin, then washed my mouth with vinegar, to put me in my place. Their hands and fingers soaped everywhere, in the places which I used to think of as private, between my legs, in my rear. One held me still while another shaved me, everywhere. When they were done, they brushed my hair and had me slip on very high heels, then lead me naked, with my chain and tag clinking, to Ms. Sabrina's room.

I saw her, elegant, beautiful and slim, in her open gauze robe, naked under it, a hint of a sparkle in her eyes as they led me to her bed. The women cuffed my wrists with leather straps, and clipped them together behind my back, pushing me to kneel before her and crawl to her. My face was between her, and I was allowed to gently kiss her there, before they roughly pulled me up to the bed and positioned me on my knees, face down to the bed, with my hands behind me. One pulled my hair to lift my face, and I see Ms. Sabrina has strapped on her femme cock and it was at my lips. The others laughed as they lift my head, arching my back, to feed me the dildo. I licked and slurped it, trying to make it wet and to take it deep, honoring the tool which I saw would be used on me.

They pushed my face back to the bed, spread my knees wide, and I felt hands slather cold lube gel over me front and back. The women held me as Ms. Sabrina entered me with the femme cock, in my vagina from behind, then left the room.

With my ass up, legs wide, I rode the dildo as Ms. Sabrina worked it into me, feeling it rubbing my hard clit and filling me deeply. Her finger found my ass and probed, as she used me hard. I realized now what I had become, wanting now to be able to give myself to her, and to please her.

10.

As Ms. Sabrina used her femme cock to take me from behind, I felt her insert a thinner dildo into my ass, staking her future claim, as she leaned forward to roughly grab my breast as a handhold. She squeezed it hard as she pumped in me and plunged deep. My body was shaking, I was gasping and just on the edge of release, when she suddenly pulled out and stepped back, removing both rods. I was suddenly empty and left short, grabbing the bed and whimpering, shaking waving my body, wanting her so.

"Not going to happen, Five, get off my bed. You were mine, any way I wanted you, but you need to see that only I decide if you ever get that release again." As I backed off the bed, she pulled my hair to lead me to the hall, naked and dripping. She smiled as the other waiting women laughed and took my hands, pulling me to an empty room down the hall with only a mattress on the floor. They locked my waist chain to a dog run cable bolted to the door frame, so that I could only move around the small room. There was a bucket of water and a sponge in the corner, an empty bucket, a rough towel, and dog dishes of water and some sort of food on the floor.

The four of them pushed me down, and the next hour was a confusion of bodies as they used vibrators on me to bring me up, but never over the edge, and to squat over my face and make me lick them. At the end, still frustrated, I felt four sets of hands as they slid over my entire body, slowly touching every inch of my skin, pulling my nipples, parting my lips, opening my mouth, touching every place between my fingers and toes, letting me know that now all of me belonged to Ms. Sabrina and her women, and that I had lost all control. They left me for the night, to clean up and think. With my hands still cuffed behind me, I could not touch myself to get any relief. In only a day, they had reduced me to a body with intense sexual feelings and nothing more; my old life was gone now.

11.

In the morning, it was Deborah who woke me in my new cell. She had brought two of the younger women back from their house nearby, and they are already in the kitchen in outfits like my own, the short open maid dresses with heels and thongs. I saw from their tags on their waist chains that they were # 2 and 4, a young brunette and a blonde, younger than I was. A cook had the stove going and had started on making breakfast for Ms. Sabrina, it seemed. Deborah was dressed as she had been on Saturday, at the airport, and I was surprised to realize that with all that had changed for me it is only Monday morning now.

Deborah had led me naked into the kitchen, and gave me a sharp slap on my rump as she tossed my clothing toward me. "We don't use names here; you can call these other subs Two and Four. Get dressed; your job today can be garbage and cleaning, after you set the dishes for the breakfast tray." As I tried to button the dress, Deb pushed the three of us into a line, and reached into each dress in turn to cup and fondle a sub's breast, using our breasts roughly while we stood still to allow her free access. She started to leave the kitchen, then smiled with a glint in her eye and pulled me out of the line again, tugging the top of my dress off over my bare shoulders to expose my breasts.

She reached for the dish of fresh strawberry jam on the tray, dipped in her fingers and coated my nipples with the sticky mixture, as she laughed. She bent to use her lips and teeth on each of my nipples. "Subs, Five here tastes like strawberries- try her." The others tried to catch my eyes, sympathetic now, but each of them came over, bent down, and sucked hard on my now sticky nipples as Deborah used my own cell phone to take clear pictures.

Deborah laughed and went out, and we were left to our chores, rushing now not to be late and not talking. I set to work, cleaning the kitchen and taking garbage outside as the others went off to serve breakfast to Ms. Sabrina upstairs. That morning, like the first of many, was spent cleaning the house, working with the other subs to dust, arrange, make beds, and clean the many bathrooms; we were not allowed to talk while we worked. I could hear the soft clink of our chains and our tags as we moved around, all dressed in our similar uniforms.

At midday, our supervisor Deborah called us to the kitchen, where I discovered that even a meal was a training exercise in submission. The two other subs and I are told to remove the short dresses, wearing only thongs and heels then draw lots. When Four was selected, Deborah fed her a few spoonful's of some pasty food from a large bowl the cook has prepared, and then had her face us. Our food was spooned onto her chest and Two and I paused, and then had to lick it off her skin to feed ourselves. Deborah served more, and we were sucking and nursing the sub's two breasts side by side, as she could only hold still and offer her coated nipples to us. I had gone from my old vanilla professional life and little experience with other women, to needing to suck and lick breasts for my daily food, or to offer my own body that way.

12.

That afternoon, the five of us were dressed in our cheap halter top dresses in bright tropical colors, heels and thongs, and kept on hand to welcome and serve Ms. Sabrina's guests. Women arrived in groups, sometimes with a few men along, and we were sent around serving drinks and arranging things. This first day, I was surprised when Ms. Sabrina took my hand, as I passed by carrying drinks in both hands, and as she talked with her friends and they looked at me she casually slid her hand into my dress, to cup my breast, and then into my thong, exploring me as I tried not to spill the drinks. Her point was clear- that as a sub I no longer had any personal space, or expectation of privacy.

She gave me a light spank to send me on my way, and then turned to the others. "Two and Three put down your trays. I think you would look better if you exchanged dresses. Do that now." With red faces, the two younger women stopped, put down their trays of drinks, and as the guests watch smiling each slipped off her dress, to stand naked except for her thong and heels, and the chain and tag around her waist and between her legs, then tugged on the other's dress. As the guests came to understand our submissive roles, and our total lack of control over our own bodies, each movement around the room was interrupted by guests with their hands on us, under our dresses, cupping and feeling and wanting more. When I served drinks to two women, I was bent forward over a chair, as one had her hand between my legs and the other untied the halter to release my breasts. Lips and fingers took my nipples, while another hand opened me and explored my wetness. They kept at it as I stiffened and gasped, then stopped short and laughed. The taller woman took my dress, tore it apart, and tossed it into a corner, and sent me away with a slap on my ass, wearing only the thong and heels and my chain. I began to realize that being naked among normally clothed women was my new place in life, always clearly a slut on display- in my case a slut older than most of the guests, with a less than perfect body and an obvious need to serve and submit.

13

Ms. Sabrina leaned closer to one of the guests, to hear her whispered suggestion and they both laughed. She took my hand, and gathered the other four subs, to lead us outside onto the lawn. I was the only one mostly naked. She pushed me, tugging my thong off, and urging me down, and I lay on my back in the cool grass, Another sub, Four, was brought to kneel over my face, with her mound at my lips, along with her dangling chain and tag, and I saw that we were being placed in a circle on the grass. Each of us had another's tongue at her pussy, and a pussy at her mouth. "The guests suggested a bet, so the loser is the sub who can't last. Each of you needs to try to make that be someone else. Ready, go!"

I felt someone's tongue roughly lapping and swirling in my pussy, and I knew I had to do the same; licking furiously at Four's wet pussy that was over my face. Five women, bare skin contrasted against the green lawn, all licking as fast and hard as possible without even being able to see who their partners were, as the guests cheered on their favorites. The woman licking me suddenly shuddered, unable to contain herself, and moaned as she came. Ms. Sabrina pulled her up, and we saw that it was the young brunette woman, Two.

The rest of us gathered at one side of the lawn, ignored now, as the guests passed Two from one to the other, roughly touching and spanking her, feeling the wetness between her legs then wiping their fingers in her hair. Deborah gathered us as the guests filtered out, telling Ms. Sabrina that each of her parties was better than the last.

14

The evening feeding took on a regular form, with me and the four others pushed into a small room by the kitchen and the cook bringing only four meager servings, so that we had to beg or push each other to get food as Deborah watched us, finding every chance to reduce us to some lower level. Deborah made her own rules here; none of us was allowed to shower alone, or to wash ourselves; we had to beg another to do it, and stand humiliated as they bathed us like an animal and we cleaned them. I became used to another woman's hands washing me, over all parts of my body, and in my hair, and I came to know each of their bodies in the same way. After a day at Ms. Sabrina's elegant house with her guests, each evening Deborah allowed us to dress in ordinary casual clothing and she drove us back to the house where we were kept.

boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers