Florida Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers

Master Jeff smiled as he studied me in this outfit, and then reached out to cuff my hands behind me. "This has the look we need, and we've decided to have you do a short video for the next sales meeting up in Atlanta. Here's what we worked out." He held out an orange plastic box, with a dark plastic dome. "This is what deer hunters and trappers use, a motion-activated video camera. We wanted a natural look, something real not something in a studio. So we set up a trail, in the pines, for you to follow." He pointed out the window, at the low Florida pine forest around the office. "Just go out for a jog, follow the marked trail, and follow instructions, like an exercise trail in a park. At each station, the camera will get the video, and we'll put them together into a short film sort of."

I was looking at the sample camera, and seeing myself almost naked in the mirror in my boots and new outfit. The course is about a mile through the woods, the ten stations are marked, and the car will be waiting for you at the end. You only have an hour, though, or Ms. Sabrina will have you punished later, so get going!"

Dave opened the French doors as Master Jeff slapped my ass hard. Once again, in my new life, there was nothing to do but keep going. I trotted out into the sunlight, with my hands behind my back and my breasts bouncing out of the corset as I ran. The trail was marked by orange plastic ribbons on the tree trunks, and I was out of sight of the offices after a few turns. I realized I had no way to keep time, so I would have to go as fast as I could.

I came out into a clearing, trotting down a slope, and I saw one of the cameras on a tree above, with a clear view of me in the mask bouncing almost naked down the trail. Around a corner, I saw the sign.

"# 1. Use the dildo."

The tree had a shocking purple silicone cock fastened about 5 feet above the ground, jutting out, and a camera nearby. With my hands cuffed, I licked it to get it wet then sucked and licked it for a minute with head bobbing. They had the video now. I kept running, faster now, looking for the marked trees. The trail went down into a large muddy puddle, and I had to splash through it in my boots, noticing a camera there too.

"# 2. Use the dildo."

There was a low tree stump here, with the purple cock on top of it. I had to awkwardly tug aside the thong and fit my body down over it, squatting and humping it for a minute as the camera looked on. I was running again, brushing through the soft pine branches and sweating now, with the mosquitos finding me.

"# 3. Use the dildo."

This one was poking out lower down from the side of a tree trunk, so I was kneeling on the pine needles and sucking it before running again, up a slope and around a bend in the trail.

"# 4. Use the dildo."

The way it was positioned on the tree, higher up with two upturned logs to stand on, made it obvious. I had to climb up and balance myself while feeling behind me to slide this already-greased plastic cock into my ass and pump on it. I was off and running harder, feeling like I was losing time.

"# 5. Use the dildo."

The tree was in a swampy depression, with the plastic cock only few inches above the ground. I had to get on my belly to awkwardly slither close enough to take it in my mouth with my breasts dragging in the dark mud. Getting up and running, I had a long way to the next place.

"# 6. Across the pond."

A small clearing offered two choices: a muddy pool with a path leading down into it, or a plank bridge halfway across, where I would have to jump the rest. I decided to try the jump, backing up and running hard, with by breasts bouncing, but my jump was short and I splashed down into two feet of water and had to trudge out. I saw the trail, and as I trotted I did not see more signs, so I had to run faster, before I ran out of time for the last four spots.

When I turned the corner, I was surprised to see the gray German sedan there, with the engine running as it waited for me. I was covered with mud, my boots were soaked and my thong was wet, and I was sweating and a mess, with my breasts exposed and my hands still cuffed. I had mosquito bites I could not touch and pine needles in my hair, but with the plastic mask I was still a slut doll. The driver got out to open the door, remove my cuffs, and hand me a phone as I slid into the freezing car. It was Master Jeff.

"We wanted you to stay motivated, so you see there were not 10 places, only the 6. We got some great footage of your terrified run through the woods, it should make a good short film when we add the music, and you really showed off the new slut wear. Nice work, Five."

A week or so later, Ms. Sabrina showed the video to me and the other woman, during our feeding. It had been edited together, and they had other cameras along the trail besides the motion-activated ones.

The video opened with a shot of a red and silver pickup truck stopping along a muddy road in the woods, then the sound of a door slamming. The next shot was me, a half-naked woman running in the pines. When I paused, the camera came in for close-ups: bare legs in stolen boots, bushy pubic hair barely contained in a denim thong, breasts overflowing the camo top, then in closer on the slave chain and tag, and my plastic face. The rest showed a desperate slut, running and sweating and hungrily using every dildo she found, trying to get off, crawling in mud and obviously in some kind of great need. At the end, she is panting and gasping, and can't run any more. The next shot is the truck again, with men laughing, and a closing shot of the new logo: "Everyday Slut". Ms. Sabrina was smiling. "The salespeople loved this, and we put it out on the internet now, as a mysterious little film of a sexy older woman on the run from something, had she escaped? You are on your way to stardom now, Five."

20

So, my second job changed again, from marketing and planning to becoming the model for this viral marketing campaign. The designers came up with more ideas for this line that would be the opposite of traditional luxurious lingerie. I was fitted for low cut bikini bottoms in old faded fabrics, tied at the sides, and for panties so small and elastic they clung to my labia and made them obvious, rather than concealing anything. Shirley laughed when she had me try on the new bra tops and shirts, which had sewn-in plastic beads to give the look of hard nipples poking out, evidence of the Everyday Slut who was always turned on. There was a matching line of accessories, belts and cuffs and collars all in aged leather, like something that had been found in a dusty tack room in a barn, not the stylized look of sex shop items. The leather was thick and the fittings were heavy dull brass, like an old harness.

There was a camera crew now, and we worked in locations that were always rough and had some threatening edge, never in elegant homes like Ms. Sabrina's. My character in the short films which became the commercials, after they had first been released to the internet, always had a feeling of pending danger and sexual need.

Ms. Sabrina and Master Jeff scripted and planned each short film, but they told me it as more believable for me not to know what would happen, and just react to it. Several weeks into this new process, Deb drove me to the office and I went to the disused locker room to change, as usual now. My new costume was hanging on the metal locker: an unusual skirt with sewn-down pleats and a banded top, in a textured olive fabric, and a tight tube top with the sewn-in nipple pads. There were no panties or bra, so I hung my clothing in the locker and saw myself naked in the cracked mirror, with my shaggy and untrimmed pubic hair that was part of this look. The short skirt fit me closely around the hips, with some complicated buckles and snaps, while the stretchy tube top made even my moderate breasts look bigger. To go with the outfit they had given me small work boots with no laces, which would be hard to run in.

I shuffled my way outside, where Ms. Sabrina and her crew were waiting. I was shivering in the early morning chill, even here in Florida." Good morning Five, ready to work? When I say Go, you need to run across the factory yard here, see if you can get to the blue door where you might be safe, otherwise just do your best, as usual- and remember that the day you stop cooperating is the day you are on your own again, but with no money, nowhere to live, and no old life to go back to. This is all you are now; you get to live your fantasy as Slave Five."

There was no time to ask any questions, as she snapped "Go!" and I was running awkwardly across the gravel. I had to half-shuffle and half-run to keep the boots on, and my breasts were bouncing in the tube top. The camera crew was somewhere behind me, but I was running for the faded blue factory door. I was panting, more than halfway there, when there was a roar and the faded red pickup truck came around the corner, spraying gravel. It was between me and the blue door, so I turned and ran for the large garage door.

The factory was empty but the lights were all on, and I knew this was part of the filming. I looked over my shoulder, not sure what was next, and as ran past the machinery large rough hands suddenly grabbed me,

I struggled as a surprised reflex as hands took my ankles and arms and someone pulled a towel over my face. I was trying to shout and to get away as they lifted me and carried me into the factory deeper. I felt the pressure of straps being wrapped around my wrists and ankles, then the whine of the overhead hoist. My arms were pulled above my head, as I felt hands at my ankles. The hoist lifted then clanked to a halt, and I was left alone for a moment. There was a mirror facing me, which would be out of camera range, and I could see myself now.

I had lost the boots, and my bare feet were tied to a wide spreader bar, a rigid metal bar which kept my legs spread in a wide V. My arms were pulled straight up, so that I was an inverted Y shape with my toes barely touching the greasy shop floor. The pleated skirt rode smoothly over my hips but was very short, leaving my bare thighs exposed and straining to carry my weight. The tube top barely clung to my body as my breasts were almost pulled above it, apparently with hard nipples from the plastic beads in it. Once again, I was the Everyday Slut, barely clothed and totally available and from my looks, after being out of breath from running, I was sweaty and panting and apparently in need.

A hand from behind me shoved a rag into my mouth, but I could still see the mirror. I saw movement behind me, and heard squeaking wheels as two men rolled something out from behind the machinery. It was a metal box, like something to use for changing the oil, but it had an arm and a bracket; as they adjusted it I saw it was a large vibrator attached to an adjustable arm, which they positioned behind me, adjusting the arm to place the vibrator just at the entry of my cunt from behind, so it would rest on my clit but not allow me to take it deeper or to escape it.

One of the men signaled, and the vibrator switched on. They made adjustments so that it shook my body, humming all through me, and they rolled out another box, this one I could see in the mirror had a large wall clock set to 12:00.The second hand started to move, as the vibrator on my clit and my lips set up a steady beat. He reached up to pull my tube top down to expose my breasts and walked away. The mirror showed the story: a camera set up to record this half naked woman bound with the humming vibrator, and the ticking clock to show the slow passage of time. Ms. Sabrina and the crew left the camera and walked away, turning out the other lights but leaving me in the spotlight. The clock showed 12:04 and my clit was throbbing.

When I heard the sound of the big door rolling up, I was shaking and straining and aching. The clock read 2:25 when they switched off the lights and stopped the camera. Ms. Sabrina came over and used her cool hand to push back my sweaty hair as I was panting.

boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breaking Down a Professional Woman An older executive explores submission and finds a new life.in Lesbian Sex
How I Became a Lesbian Slave A straight, married woman becomes a lesbian sex slave.in Lesbian Sex
Making an Exhibition of Myself Ch. 01-04 Married woman submits to another woman.in Lesbian Sex
2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction 2 powerful women seduce straight women in different ways.in Lesbian Sex
High Heels, Red Lipstick Career woman explores submissive pleasures with a domme.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories