Flos Lesbos

Story Info
Close co-eds catch something during a hike in the woods.
9.8k words
4.17
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh's POV:

"Shit."

I felt as if my foot was practically engulfed by the knotted hole. Instantly, I fell forward as my right ankle twisted about 180 degrees in a direction it wasn't supposed to. I weighed about 140 lbs and fell pretty hard. As soon as my body hit the wet underbrush on the side of the trail, I felt a searing pain in my now twisted ankle. Immediately after feeling the intense pain, I sharply inhaled a breath. I instantly regretted it as a sickly-sweet smell invaded my nostrils. My nose felt buried in the folds of something soft. Blinking away my tears of pain, I could see right in front of my face, a beautiful pink and red flower. Carefully inching back so as not to disturb my twisted ankle, I realized I had fallen to the ground and buried my nose right into its petals. It had a long, curving stem with several elongated petals arranged in layers around its central style (the flower's inner stem) nestled at the top of the drooping folds on either side. It almost looked like-. Actually, I probably shouldn't say what it looked like.

Its coloring was otherworldly and very attractive as the outer folds began as a light creamy pink and progressed to a deep...red in the very center. The sickly-sweet scent had left my nostrils and now my nose felt oddly warm compared to the rest of my face. I was propped up in the front on my hands and I suddenly felt a wet drop on my left hand. I realized my tongue had somehow flopped out of my mouth and I was salivating. I must've looked like I had just had my brains fucked out in the woods with my sweaty, matted blonde hair, dirt-streaked clothes, and lolling tongue as I knelt right in front of a cunt-shaped flower. Well, pussy's out of the bag. Also, that central stem nestled at the top did kinda look like a clit.

Anyway...I was still crouched on the ground in front of this flower. I hadn't moved for what must've been a solid 20 seconds when I became aware of a new smell in my nostrils. It felt as if all my congestion had gone from my nose (I have a pollen allergy and it's always hell during this time of year). It also felt as if a new scent had entered my nostrils. It was a mixed smell. It was dirt, dampness, the muskiness of sweat, and...I smelt pussy. In an instant, I realized it was coming from me. I blushed as my now acute sense of smell alerted me to the primal mixture of sweat and dirt that was the odor rising off my body after a two-hour hike. Strangely, I hadn't smelt myself this strongly while we were hiking before. In addition to this new smell, I began to feel a heat in my crotch. That was odd since I had just rubbed one out that morning at the cabin before we left on our hike. Not only that, but my eyes began feeling heavy. Being my lazy self, I submitted and closed my eyes as the aching heat in my pussy grew stronger.

The pain in my ankle had faded to a dull, aching throb in the back of my mind. In that moment, it felt as if I hadn't had sex in an eternity. I wanted so bad to alleviate my sweaty, horny body right then and there...so I did. The arousal was so intense that after I stuck my ass a little off the ground and slipped my right hand beneath the waistband of my daisy dukes, I felt a sizeable patch of sticky moisture soaking the fabric of my panties. My experienced fingers found their way easily past the waistband of my panties. It didn't take too much pinching my clit and rubbing my middle finger up and down my slick canal to bring me to a dripping orgasm. I was hit with wave after wave of pleasure like I had never felt before. I tried to stifle the loud, animalistic groans coming out of my mouth to no avail. My whole body convulsed as my muscles grew weak. I heard a crack of thunder overhead as the heavens opened up and I felt large droplets of rain begin to pelt my skin. The last thing I felt before I fainted was my body collapsing into the wet earth to become one with nature's fertile embrace.

Serena's POV:

Ashleigh was the more experienced hiker. I had never hiked before so I had expected I would be the one to have a tragic accident. I had been hiking far ahead on the trail when I heard a loud crack of thunder almost above me.

This caused me to almost jump out of my skin. Then, I began to hear rain hitting the trees around me. The first droplet hit the back of my neck, making me jump again involuntarily. Something in my mind told me to look back and sure enough, Ashleigh was nowhere to be seen on the trail behind me. I began to get worried as the rain picked up into a steady drizzle. Seeing from a nearby trail marker that I was only about a couple hundred feet from the cabin. Having that to comfort myself, I turned back and began walking back down the trail to look for Ashleigh. I hadn't made it around the first bend in the trail before I was soaked and chilled to the bone. I cursed the Gods and the Channel 7 weatherman for this completely unexpected downpour. I also cursed myself for not bringing an umbrella even though I always prided myself at being more prepared than Ashleigh usually.

The fact that I was only dressed in a pair of thin dolphin shorts and a knotted tie-dye t-shirt didn't help matters. By now, my long brown hair was matted against the back of my neck and I had to wipe water out of my eyes after I foolishly looked up towards the treetops. It was only around the next bend that I finally saw Ashleigh. It was definitely her as she was wearing the same knotted tie-dye t-shirt that I was. I began to jog down the trail, being careful not to slip on the wet earth. Finally, I got to her body which was laying facedown slightly off from the trail on the ground. The rain had completely soaked her body too and her usually bright blonde hair was matted against her back with streaks of dirt on it. Kneeling by her side, I carefully rolled her over. Her eyes were closed and her usually beautiful face was flecked with mud and dirt. I quickly noticed her ankle had been twisted at a weird angle. In addition, she had a few cuts and scrapes on her exposed knees and palms. I dragged her head into my lap and I looked down into her face. I lightly slapped her face and her eyes opened halfway.

"..."

"Ashleigh are you okay?"

Ashleigh closed her eyes and let out a long groan. "No, I fucking twisted my ankle and fell on my face. My head is so cloudy Serena. Please take me home now."

"Okay, can you lean on me and walk? We should get back to the cabin and out of this cold rain." With her eyes still closed, a smile began to play at the corners of Ashleigh's lips.

"Good, when we get back, I can diddle you a bit." Ashleigh let out a long sigh and I could see her ample chest rise and fall under the soaked tie-dye t-shirt matted to her chest.

I let out a soft chuckle. "I see your sense of humor is still intact. Now let's get you up."

Ashleigh seemed exhausted and her body was pretty heavy. I looped her left arm around my shoulder and tried to lift her up. Ashleigh didn't really pull her weight and so when I tried to pull her body up by the arm, we both fell back onto the wet ground on our butts.

"Ow fuck! Why didn't you try to stand?!"

"Serena, I'm too tired. I don't think I'll be able to walk." Ashleigh still had her eyes closed as she whined and bitched.

"You're a real lazy bitch sometimes Ashleigh." I said this jokingly as I began to loop one arm under both of Ashleigh's legs.

Ashleigh groaned again and let out a soft chuckle. Under her breath, she said "I'll make you pay for that one Serena."

"Yeah, sure you will." I sighed as I realized Ashleigh was actually making me carry her back to the cabin. I remembered it was only several hundred feet so I wasn't too worried. Also, although Ashleigh was the hiker, I was the one who lifted in the gym. I was proud of the fact that I, at a petite 150 lbs was able to bench 190 lbs and squat 160 lbs. I supposed that I would be able to carry Ashleigh to the cabin. As the rain made both of our bodies slick with water, I lifted up Ashleigh's legs under the knees in one arm and lifted her up into a sitting position with another arm around her back. Instinctively, Ashleigh looped both her arms around my neck and rested her head of damp blonde hair against my shoulder. Planting both of my feet firmly on the ground, I slowly went from a deep squat into a fully standing position with Ashleigh in my arms.

"My heroine." Ashleigh purred into my ears before falling silent.

I gritted my teeth and adjusted my grip on her body. "Don't thank me yet, I can always drop you into the mud."

I turned 180 degrees and began walking down the trail towards our cabin. Ashleigh stayed silent and the only thing I could hear was the rain continuing to pelt the treetops and the brush around us. After walking at a relatively slower pace than normal for about five or ten minutes, I finally saw the cabin. The sun had just set below the tree line so the rain continued falling in the dusk around us. I'm glad she hadn't twisted her ankle farther back down the trail or I would've been bumbling back down the trail in the dark like an idiot just to find her. I readjusted my grip on Ashleigh as I staggered toward the cabin. I was tiring by now so it felt like she was getting heavier.

We finally reached the squat one-story log cabin which we had rented for this spring getaway in between the monotony of college. However, it seemed like eternity since we had first arrived at the cabin after the 2 hour drive up from the city. I climbed the steps up to the covered wooden porch and lay Ashleigh down. I was now shivering from the cold and my shaky hands had a bit of trouble putting the key into the door lock. Finally, the cabin door unlocked and luckily it stayed wide open as I picked up Ashleigh again and carried her inside. The cabin was a very small affair with a King size bed against the far wall opposite the door with a kitchen and small table for two people on the right and a couch and TV making up a living room area on the left. A door on the wall to the right of the King bed led to the cabin's bathroom.

I first lay Ashleigh onto the leather couch so she was sprawled on there with her arms above her head. I quickly kicked off my hiking shoes and went over to the wood pile. I took a couple logs over to the fireplace to the left of the bed in the living room. Along with some crumpled up newspaper already in the fireplace, I shoved in the logs. I found the pack of matches next to the fireplace. Even with my hands shaking from the cold, I was able to strike a match. I lit the newspaper and it began to crackle. I heard another groan from behind me on the couch.

"What're you doing now?" Ashleigh was still lying sprawled out on the couch in her soaked t-shirt and shorts. Her body looked very cold but she hadn't made the effort to even clutch her arms around herself to shiver. Her eyes were still blissfully closed. "Achoo!" She let out a cute, soft sneeze.

"I'm trying to make sure you don't catch a fucking cold. That's what." I stood up after having lit the fire and walked over to stand above Ashleigh who was still lying flat on the couch.

"Oh come on," she groaned. "I don't really have a cold. I should tell you about what happened on the trail because I think I inhaled something-"

"Yeah, yeah, you always bitch about your allergies during this time of year. Come on, let's get you in bed."

"But I-"

"No buts. As far as I'm concerned you're the irresponsible one who gets into these situations where you're wasted or sick for some reason or another and I'm the responsible friend who always has to get you out of it." I knelt down in front of Ashleigh on the couch so that I could start to get her out of her drenched clothing.

"But it wasn't my fault. I tripped on a root and fell-" Ashleigh cried out in pain as I tried to pull of the shoe on what I supposed was the ankle she had twisted.

"Jeez Serena, it's still really tender. Please don't fuck my beautiful body up any more than it is right now okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry. I'll be gentler." I carefully undid the laces on both her of the wet, muddy shoes before carefully sliding them off her feet. I tossed both of them toward the door and they landed on the hardwood with audible thunks that punctuated the droning of the rain upon the cabin roof. Examining Serena's feet, I did notice angry, red swelling around her ankle. Shit, I realized then that I probably should have left on the boot in order to keep the ankle from swelling. Well, it was too late now.

Another thing I did notice that I could help right away were Ashleigh's feet. Having lain in the rain for God knows how long, even her pink ankle socks had been drenched with water. I peeled those wet socks of quickly and went to the bathroom to get a towel. Coming back, I carefully nudged Ashleigh's legs over so that I could perch my butt on the couch. I twisted around so that I was able to carefully grab her wet feet and dry them with the towel. I gave the same treatment to her wet, long legs. I then placed my hand under her back to help her sit up. She obeyed as I helped her hold her arms above her head. I slowly curled my fingers under the hem of her knotted tie-dye t-shirt and I began to slowly roll the soaked fabric up her chest. As if in slow motion, Ashleigh's ample D-cup breasts flopped out into the firelight in front of me as I finished drawing the shirt up and above her head and arms. I probably should've anticipated Ashleigh might've gone braless on this occasion.

"Really dude? No bra?"

"Oh come on Serena, I'm 18, I can choose to let my babies hang free if I want to. Besides, it's just us girls out here." Ashleigh let out a soft chuckle at this. I saw that she still had a loopy grin plastered across her face and her eyes were still closed. Geez, I hope she wasn't high right now. She had seemed her normal self when we left on the hike. I balled up the wet t-shirt and put it down on the coffee table. Picking up the towel, I patted dry Ashleigh's torso. I also went over her blissful face and long, blonde hair with the towel. Of course, there was one place I hadn't patted dry yet. I put down the towel and hooked my fingers on the waistband of Ashleigh's soaked daisy duke shorts.

"Okay, ass up."

"Aren't you going to ask me first?"

"What do you mean, I already pulled off your shirt and freed your tits so I don't think consent really matters now-"

"No, I mean aren't you going to ask me, 'Ashleigh, are you wearing panties or did you go commando and are currently airing out your cunt?'" I was taken aback at this one. Sure, Ashleigh was usually the more brazen in between the two of us, but even now it seemed like she was being extra vulgar. I hoped she couldn't see the surprise written on my face in reaction to that one. She continued. "Ah, Serena, you sure are a pervert pulling down the shorts of a helpless vixen like me."

I felt myself begin to blush. "Come on Ashleigh, you're the one who's basically made every sexually suggestive remark up to this point."

"Fair enough..."

"So..."

"What?"

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Why yes I am Serena. My moist cunt lips that I just previously rubbed and the clit I just previously flicked are both covered by my favorite pair of pink cotton panties which should still be soaked by something which I can guarantee isn't rainwater."

I felt a shiver go down my spine at this remark. I was definitely blushing now if I wasn't before. "Why do I even ask..." I sighed as I pulled down her shorts to reveal Ashleigh's drenched pink panties. I pushed the thought of the wetness around her thighs and her soaked panties being caused by anything other than rainwater to the back of my head. Again, I took up the towel and patted her skin dry. I was about to stand up to go hang the towel in front of the now crackling fireplace so it could dry.

"Aw Serena..." Ashleigh let out another annoyed groan.

"What is it now?" I let out another exasperated sigh.

"You aren't going to leave me shivering cold are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know that to help any person who's been drenched to the bone needs to have all of their wet clothing taken off?"

"I don't follow-"

"All wet clothing."

I realized what she meant. "Well, fine. I'm really too tired to fight you on this anymore." I let out a sigh of defeat and knelt down to the side of where Ashleigh's soaked pink panties still covered her pussy. Glancing down, I noticed the water had made the fabric of the panties nearly see-through and that the front panel of her panties was bunched around her pussy lips to form an obvious cameltoe. I averted my eyes and hooked my fingers on either side of the waistband of the panties.

I gritted my teeth as if I were having my wisdom teeth removed. "Ass up." Ashleigh complied without protest and I quickly yanked Ashleigh's panties off like I was pulling off a band-aid. Grabbing the towel, I gave a few quick pats to her crotch area and left it draped over that part of her. With the worst over, I proceeded to undress myself. Of course, it wasn't as much of an ordeal as it was with Ashleigh. I peeled off my socks, shirt, sports bra, and shorts until I was standing in just my panties. I decided to not become fully nude as Ashleigh was currently.

I quickly ducked into the bathroom and grabbed a fresh towel to dry my own body off with. Having done that, I walked back over to Ashleigh. Annoyingly, she was still laying spread eagle on the couch with her arms above her head and hanging off the end of the couch. Her eyes were still closed. Only now, one of her legs was dangling off the couch onto the hardwood floor, her bare tits seemed to be pushed up into the air due to the fact that her arms were stretched above her head, and the in-hindsight-small towel I had left draped over her was suggestively covering her crotch area. I paused to take in this sight of her posed languidly on the couch like a buxom blonde on a 40s pin-up poster. Finally, she opened one eye to peek up at me. I don't know if it was upon seeing me almost as naked as her, but nevertheless, Ashleigh cracked a smile.

"Hey sexy, you gonna take me to bed now."

"You're unbelievable." I picked up Ashleigh's naked body and carried her over to the bed. I tried not to dwell too much on the fact that due to the way I was carrying her, one of her ample tits was squished against my own bare chest. Laying her down, I pulled back the covers and slid her carefully into the embrace of the sheets. Her long blonde hair was splayed haphazardly behind her on the pillow. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over both of us. I rolled over onto my side away from Ashleigh and closed my eyes.

"Good night. Now get some rest."

"Wait..."

"Okay, what fucking now?!"

"Massage?"

"Why do you need a fucking massage right now of all things?"

"Please Serena, I'm still hurting all over from tripping and twisting my ankle. Also, you know I would do it for you..."

Shit, well she was right about both of those things. I sat up in bed and looked over at Ashleigh. She was on her back, eyes glancing sleepily over at me. "Okay, let me guess. You want a back massage, don't you?"

"Mmhmm." Ashleigh mumbled into the pillow.

"Okay Ashley. Roll over onto your stomach then." Quietly, Ashleigh complied and I felt the bed shift under her weight.

I thought, "If she wants a back massage, then I'll give her a back massage." I peeled back the covers until her entire body was bare and exposed. The round mounds that were her ass cheeks were what stuck out to me. I decided to get a bit closer and climbed onto her body until I was kneeling above her back. I lowered my body down until my crotch nestled against her tailbone and until my ass cheeks nestled against the tops of the plump mounds of her own ass. I was actually straddling her body. I could swear that I felt her body involuntarily shudder as I sat down on her. I wasn't an expert in massaging, but I think I had watched enough "videos" involving massages to know the general idea. Although, I didn't know whether the people in those videos were actual masseuses if you know what I mean.