Flos Lesbos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh's POV:

"I...accept your apology." My chest paused mid-heave as I forcefully quieted my sobs. I sniffled once more.

"What?"

Serena's voice came out forced and measured. There was an unmistakable hard edge to it. "Ash, I accept your apology."

I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't help but let out another heaving sob as I lay exhausted and limp on top of Serena's sweaty body.

"Thank you, Serena." I couldn't bear to face her or look into her eyes.

"But I don't forgive you."

The hot blood that had been running through my aroused body just a moment before ran cold. There really was an unmistakable hard but quiet edge to Serena's voice.

My mind began to race away from its heady, sweetly fogged daze. What did Serena mean by- I let out a yelp of surprise as Serena pounced. Sensing my relaxation on my stance above her, she forcefully flipped me over onto my back. Now, Serena was the one on top, looking down at me. My legs were forced down and together on the bed as she straddled me. Her face was flushed blood red and her hair hung down around her darkened face in a disheveled halo. Her eyes reminded me of mine; a bit unfocused but intensely hungry. I winced as Serena's hands pushed my forearms outstretched in a T position roughly against the mattress. She then took one hand and brought two fingers under my chin, pressing up hard. I whimpered as I felt my body go slack as she almost painfully applied pressure to the nerve there, bringing me into submission.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her, with her free hand, reach over to the nightstand and open its drawer. My eyes widened as she placed two small extension cords on the bed next to us. She let go of putting pressure on my nerve. With both hands, she first grabbed one of my wrists and brought it up to the bedpost. Taking the first extension cord, she began to loop it around the bedpost and my hand before tying it off, effectively binding my arm to the bed. My heartbeat quickened as I realized Serena was tying me up to the bed so she could have her way with me. It was only rational that, knowing how much she had resisted as I had tongued her, she would tie me to the bed to prevent me from doing the same. I saw her reach for my other wrist. Halfheartedly, I tried to jerk it away as she grabbed onto it.

"Fucking bitch," yelled Serena! I flinched at her outburst and she seemed taken aback herself by what she had said. "Just stop resisting Ashley. You know what I'm going through right now." I closed my eyes, shedding a single tear in the process. I nodded my head once to Serena before I turned my head away. I don't know if it was the flower talking or a shred of what was left of my moral conscience, but I realized the trauma that I had caused Serena. I resigned myself to the fact then, that I would let her do what I had just done to her, to me. An eye for an eye. A violation for a violation. A pussy for a pussy. I then brought my free wrist to the bedpost. Serena looped the other extension cord around this one, albeit not as tight or uncomfortably.

I opened my eyes. Satisfied with her work, Serena had leaned back on her heels. She was still straddling my stomach. I blushed when I realized I could feel the searing heat of her arousal emanating from her snatch which was pressing against my bare tummy.

A shivered as Serena leant down over me, cocked her head to the side, and blew onto my neck. My body was still drenched in sweat and the musky scent of sex. The cold air Serena blew was jarring. Even more jarring was when Serena planted a tender kiss on the same spot. I let out a deep sigh as Serena's tongue then darted out and took a long swipe along the side of my neck there.

"Oh my god, I can taste your sweat," muttered Serena. "It's sweet."

"I think that's the flower talking," I replied with bated breath.

Serena didn't answer. She moved her body lower. I shuddered as I felt her rough, sensual tongue once more, this time upon my left clavicle. She moved lower, sampling in turn the bodily fluids coating my nipple, whereupon I let out a deep, panting moan, the sweaty canyon in between my tits, and then my tummy. It was so weird. Just weird, not necessarily wrong. I felt myself getting hotter which only served to increase how much sweat coated my body. It seemed the flower was helping me along again. Even as the cool air in the cabin served to wick away some of the sweat, I only began to perspire more. I wasn't even the one doing any work. Again, I felt my heart begin to beat faster. I could feel my pupils as they dilated with arousal. My cunt was getting hot and wet. It felt like it had been ages since I'd had sex. No, that wasn't right.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed crassly. I hadn't been paying attention as Serena moved toward my right side. With my hands tied up and to either side of myself, my arms were spread eagle. My legs writhed on the soaked bedsheets as Serena did a long swipe of her tongue from the bottom to the top of my sweaty armpit. I cooed pleasantly as Serena gave me such a kinky, dirty ministration. I had never thought I would like being licked there, but it seemed like I was now more sensitive in a lot more places than just my snatch.

"I love the fucking taste of your sweat Ashleigh. It's so sweet," exclaimed Serena.

I chuckled lightheartedly. "You know you're fucking high and that's the flower talking, right?"

"I know, but it's true. I love the taste of you."

I bit my bottom lip hungrily. "You know, there's something of mine that tastes even better."

I looked up at Serena's eyes which looked hurt. What had I said wrong? "Ashleigh, you just raped me with your tongue you know. Even if I came, even if I enjoyed it you took what you wanted in a selfish and wrong way irrespective of how I felt." Guilt washed over my chest. "You don't get to dictate terms or give consent. I never did. At least act like you don't want this, so I can at least feel like I'm getting back at you." Serena's eyes looking down upon me, shone moist with unshed tears. She wants revenge. I needed to give her that. It was the least I could do while also letting her satisfy the flower's craving within her.

I gave her another curt, silent nod. My voice choked as I cried out, "Please Serena, don't do this."

This seemed to satisfy her as she moved down my body until I felt her hair tickling my legs.

"Oh god, Serena, please be gentle at least..."

"Fuck off Ashleigh. This is payback and I need your pussy juices or else I'll never feel normal. You forced yourself with me, infected me with your little flower, and fucked up my libido. Take this bitch."

With that, Serena surged forward, burying her face in my cunt. I cried out, throwing my head back against the pillow. My hands involuntarily pulled at my bonds, making the old bedframe shake.

"Oh fuck me," I yelled!

My whole body was now engulfed in heat, a fever that could not be cooled. Drool dripped freely from my lolling tongue onto my bare skin as Serena lapped at my cunt. It was not the best eating out in the world. I had probably done worse with her. I yelped as Serena took her thumb and forefinger and pinched my clit as she continued to tongue me. The pleasure was almost too much. I could feel Serena's tongue almost penetrating my cunt. The rough texture was heavenly against my wet, spasming walls.

"Please, Serena! It's too much," I cried! Serena ignored me and continued to lap at my pussy.

I even felt her put in a trio of fingers from her other hand as she alternated to sucking on my clit. My legs wrapped around Serena's neck, desperate to keep her close. The trio of digits penetrated my wet cavity over and over, becoming slick with my arousal. My arms ached as they pulled against the cord binding them. By the end of this, I was sure they would be rubbed red and raw. Serena flicked my clit with the tip of her rough tongue, giving me my first orgasm. I let out a guttural moan as I felt my pussy spasm deliciously and squirt around Serena's violating digits. Serena removed her wet fingers from my cunt, replacing it with her tongue which hungrily lapped at my flowing girlcum.

I began hyperventilating, drawing in deep, quick breaths. My heart hammered in my chest even while going into the afterglow of my orgasm. I closed my eyes, hoping Serena would leave me be now.

She was not done.

I cried out as Serena reached a hand up to my chest. Violently, she tweaked one of my nipples. Because of my recent orgasm and probably something from the flower, I was extra sensitive there.

"Serena, please stop now," I whispered hoarsely.

Serena stopped and looked up at me from her position in front of my drenched cunt, her slitted eyes looking at me intently. "Ashleigh, you didn't stop when I wanted you to."

With that, Serena's eyes disappeared and I felt her lips against mine as her tongue went back into my exhausted snatch. I struggled harder against my bonds to no avail. The bed shook as Serena continued to eat me out, eliciting constant light moans from me. I felt a wet sensation suddenly. No, not against my pussy. Serena's tongue still was licking at my wet folds. My eyes shot open. I felt it for sure. A finger. Serena's finger was rubbing against my asshole. I could feel the wet lubricant from my pussy being rubbed against my tight, secondary entrance.

I became frantic. Somehow, my heart began to beat even faster. With a shaky voice, I pleaded, "Hold on Serena. Not there. Please anywhere but there." I paused to gauge Serena's reaction. Then it hit me. I jerked my hips up into Serena's mouth as she inserted her finger into my ass. For a second, there was a sharp pain. Thankfully, with my pussy juices coating it, the finger slid in relatively easily. I writhed on the bed as Serena began to pump her finger in and out of my ass while still flicking my clit with her tongue. It was magical, unlike anything I'd ever experienced. To my surprise, then she added another finger, and then another until she was fucking my ass with three of her lubed fingers. I was thrashing on the bed now, a primal beast, uncomprehending of any external stimuli. I was only susceptible to pleasure, raw and dirty.

Serena, seeing my response, removed her mouth from my pussy for a second. "Huh Ashleigh, I never would've figured you for an anal slut, you dirty girl." I could only moan softly in response as her three fingers continued to fuck my backdoor.

I struggled more against my bonds. My right hand, the second one Serena had tied up, and not as securely, came free from the cord binding it to the bedpost. I was blind now to everything else except the pleasure I was receiving. My hips bucked up to meet the flicking tongue of Serena. I was getting close.

With my free hand, I could've stopped it all. But no, the pleasure was too great. I brought my free hand to my chest. I cupped a heaving breast, then moved it up to my engorged nipple, flush with red hot blood. I pinched it hard. That set me off. My mouth opened in a silent scream as I came. I felt my pussy spasm against Serena's mouth and my ass constrict tightly around her fingers. I bucked my hips wildly as I squirted my girlcum, dousing Serena's flushed, surprised face with my delicious juices. Her face became even more surprised when my legs locked around her neck, forcing her face down into my squirting, spasming cunt. I felt her, through all the pleasure, lap frantically at the cum spraying out of me. I realized my ears were pounding from all the blood rushing through them. That's when I realized I was screaming. I was literally screaming in pleasure into the ceiling, into the forest, into the whole wide world, letting them know I was a proud, infected, dirty girl. I was a girl getting forcefully orgasmed by her equally infected co-ed best friend.

That fucking flower man.