Flower Bulbs, Stud Horses & Passion

Story Info
Their lost love of 25 years is united again with passion.
5k words
4.57
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DRAFT #3

Written by Jim Beelaert

January 30, 2023

Flower Bulbs, Stud Horses & Passion

As he sat on the airport bench across from the bottom of the escalator a million thoughts flooded Buck's mind. He arrived early, having carefully maneuvered his knee scooter out of the parking garage and across five lanes of traffic. The honking cabbies and travelers issued a torrent of oaths in 40 different dialects, all of which he assumed wished him Godspeed (or something like that!)

He didn't mind being a little behind the bustling crowd at the Atlanta Airport. It had been a while since he'd been mobile due to a broken ankle, and he was enjoying the people watching. Besides, he was preoccupied. Today he was on a mission - well, really two missions.

The first mission wore on his mind, but it was a necessity. Tomorrow he would again have surgery and he hoped that would resolve the ankle problem once and for all. The second "mission" took his mind off of the first because it was much more exciting. After weeks of long-distance flirting he was going to meet a former neighbor he had lusted after for over 25 years.

The infatuation with Sue began in the late 70's when a career move brought him and his family to Chicago. His wife (Ellen) had fallen in love with their new neighborhood. It was a small subdivision surrounding a lake and park. There were lots of kids and plenty of community social events where several attractive young mothers sometimes got emboldened by too much strong drink and risqué conversation ensued. Sue was the most alluring of the forbidden fruit, and she was terrific inspiration for a 35 year-old with an above average sex drive. Sue was a few years younger, tall, blonde and whimsical. She had small but firm breasts but her legs and ass were to die for.

Sue came from a well-to-do family in the Northshore area of Chicago, and her husband, Rob, was an executive for a Fortune 50 company. He took great interest in people and was somewhat in awe of Buck's western upbringing and rapid career moves. Buck travelled a lot but he had earned promotions in five states before he and Ellen came to Chicago. Rob and Buck became good friends, and Buck quickly learned that they shared a common character trait --- both were horny almost 24/7!

Buck knew that Rob admired - no, lusted after - his beautiful wife, and if they hadn't been such good friends, his flirtation with her might have gone farther. Rob was known to grab a quick feel at neighborhood parties after a few scotch & sodas, but Ellen had never told Buck about any such encounter with her. Rob was always very friendly towards her, but that is as far as it went. Of course, there may have been a fear factor involved as well. Rob had seen the intensity with which Buck played sports and he probably didn't want to trigger any retribution from Buck if he got out of line. Buck towered over him by 5", ran 2 miles a day, played racquetball 4 times a week and carried 200 pounds of muscle that Rob envied.

Sue was a child of the 60's who went to work as a flight stewardess for United immediately after graduation. She was no stranger to Mary Jane and enjoyed a good party whether on trips or unwinding at home. She openly complained about Rob's shortcomings in the bedroom and there was little else this fun-loving gal would not say.

Even though they had two children, Rob was the caregiver and Sue was the party animal. In those days Buck was almost shy around women, even though there was an X-rated movie running behind his eyeballs whenever he encountered a sexy woman like Sue. He was always polite and "straight" with desirable women, but more than one had sized him up as a case of "still water runs deep".

Sue was sensuous - the kind of woman that made you wonder how she would be in bed. Probably not the sexy quiet type whose every physical pleasure showed on her face. Sue would writhe on the bed, tell you every sexy thought she had and take complete control if needed to achieve her orgasm. At least, that is what Buck imagined. When the booze had its effect and the conversation got racy at parties, Sue would dispense long and meaningful hugs that put physical touch with those sexual musings. Buck would act embarrassed but secretly loved her warm and willing feel.

The image that stuck in Buck's mind most about Sue after twenty years was innocent enough on the surface. It was the only time they had ever actually been alone in over five years as neighbors. It was a beautiful fall day and Buck volunteered to help Sue with a community project. She was the head of the beautification committee and had decided the homeowners association should plant spring bulbs along the tree line surrounding the pond. Buck thrived on manual labor and he couldn't imagine this society gal safely swing a pick.

Sue had on tight fitting brown slacks that accented her beautiful legs and a low cut blouse that clung to her still firm breasts. Buck busied himself digging holes and planting bulbs (probably upside down) while Sue chattered along. As the sun became more direct they moved closer to the tree line and became more isolated from view. Soon Sue's comments turned to her experiences on her trips and the restraint she had to exhibit to keep from being unfaithful to Rob. As always, she was out in the open about what she wanted and needed from a man --- and was clear that Rob wasn't providing enough of it!

Buck always suspected that Sue considered him a horny, but inexperienced, farm boy who she would love to seduce. Ellen was pretty open with "the girls" after a couple glasses of wine, and Buck suspected she had commented on how insatiable his sex drive was. From Buck's standpoint, this moment in the shade of the old oak trees was the opportunity he only dreamed about. He could imagine their kiss, his hands on her breasts and her grabbing his cock to confirm she wanted it right there in the leaves and right then! He could imagine pulling her slacks and panties off as they fell to the ground just out of sight of any park visitors.

Suddenly they found themselves back in the real world on their knees facing each other less than two feet apart --- with their clothes still on! She saw the gigantic erection through his jeans and smiled a devious little smile. She was used to soliciting that type of reaction with her flirtations, but this time it was different. He wasn't just some half-drunk passenger; he was a sexy neighbor that she had subconsciously fantasized about for a long time.

Buck didn't care if she saw how she affected him, nor was there much he could do to hide it! Part of the reason he was no more embarrassed was that he was totally engrossed in what he saw in her eyes, and he was too busy looking at her erect nipples pushing through her top. Only then did he realize that she was braless. He also was struck by how her perspiration had soaked the blouse so her breasts were defined clearly. Then their eyes met and both knew this was decision point. For a long minute they looked into each other's eyes and sent unspoken messages between them that said "we both want this to happen, but we just can't".

He made some feeble excuse and they walked slowly back up the hill giving the autumn breeze a chance to dry her sweat stained blouse and his erection the opportunity to subside.

Shortly after the flower bulb encounter, Buck and his family moved to North Carolina, but he and Ellen remained good friends with Sue and Rob. Because she had free air fare Sue and Rob made several trips to rendezvous with them at various Southeast cities. When they were together on these couples weekends, Buck's imagination of what Sue would be like became more vivid; and she became even friendly and more attentive to him. They both knew what they wanted, the forbidden fruit that neither would cross the line to take.

On one getaway weekend the two couples visited a Kentucky thoroughbred horse farm. A number of racing champions stood "at stud´ at the very upscale ranch, and racing enthusiasts would pay to have their mares bred to proven winners. One of the tour options was to see a live breeding session. Both Buck and Ellen had seen horses and cattle mating on their farms out west, but this was something new to Rob and Sue.

The handlers made sure the mare was ovulating and "ready" for the stud. They crowded her into a chute and tied her bridle to allow very limited movement. Then they washed and shaved the area around her vagina. Even a stray pubic hair was a threat to these high dollar encounters. A single seaman sample from a proven winner might sell for up to a half million dollars!

As soon as the stud got close enough to smell the pheromones the mare was emitting, it was "game on" and mother nature took charge. The Vet Tech handling the male horse gave him plenty of bridle rope and as the stud sniffed the female he became increasingly agitated. Eventually, he reared up on his back hooves, moved forward and landed on the mare's back. The amazing thing was that in all of the commotion the stud's penis easily penetrated the mare's vagina on the first try.

Sue was standing near the mare's head and she later commented that the mare's nostrils flared and she spread her back legs so the stud could mount her. I glanced at Sue and could literally see her shorts becoming wet as she watched the stud slide his 24" cock into the now- willing female. His front hooves were tightly squeezing her rib cage and he gently bit her mane as if to say," You are mine". She threw her head back to meet his thrusts and had a look in her eyes that said "Just fuck me!"

When the big male horse climaxed Buck heard an audible gasp escape from Sue's lips. Her nipples were hard, her face flushed and most of her crotch area soaked with her feminine juices. When the big black stallion came he pumped at least a quart of semen into the mare. Much of it ran down her back legs and the smell was unmistakable. When he finished he sniffed her vagina one more time and was led away to regroup for his next "assignment".

After the short but intense event the mare was also turned out into the paddock once she quit shaking. As Buck watched the coupling out of the corner of his eye he noticed a distinct shiver go through Sue's body as the stud came. She had trouble hiding it, but it was obvious that she too had experienced an orgasm watching this primal sex act. Buck always wondered what Sue would have done if he had asked her to meet him in the barn right then. He did know that Rob reported having the best sex of their married life when they got back to the motel.

Buck was deep into this pleasurable memory and he could feel his member stirring as he waited for Sue to descend the escalator to their designated meeting place in the baggage claim area. He recalled how a twist of luck had brought them back in contact and how quickly things had moved since then.

Buck made it a point to write a newsy Christmas letter since they had friends scattered across the globe. Rob always responded with a hand written note that kept Buck up to date on his family. In one of those exchanges Buck learned that Rob and Sue had divorced. Rob was taking it hard, and Buck tried to stay in touch and be supportive. Then tragedy struck on Buck's side of the friendship when Ellen, Buck's wife of 40 years, succumbed to cancer. There were no holiday epistles for a couple years and when he resumed writing them, Buck did not notice that he had not heard from Rob in two years. That was because Rob too had died at about the same time as Ellen.

Rob's oldest son purchased Rob's condo and he was discarding accumulated mail when he came across the Christmas letter from Buck. He remembered Buck from his childhood so he picked up the phone and brought him up to date on his dad's death. During the conversation, Buck politely asked about his mom, assuming she had married and moved on after divorcing Rob. To his surprise, he learned that she was indeed still single and; in fact, had just ended an on-again, off-again relationship with a retired guy in Wisconsin. He gladly shared her phone number with Buck. Since Buck was now single, he mused that he might just give her a call sometime.

Five minutes after Rob's son hung up, the phone rang and Buck heard Sue's enthusiastic, sexy voice. The whirlwind long distance "catching up" that followed was all green lights and when Buck suggested they meet before his surgery, Sue readily agreed. They had been in daily contact for over six weeks and had even taken an on-line personality profile just for kicks. He had wooed her with a lengthy fairy tale story he had written about their courtship and they talked frankly about how he had concealed his lust for her while married. He recalled the bulb planting episode and she confessed to coming to softball games just to see his firm ass in a uniform!

Neither of them could deal with the curiosity and passion they had ignited for 8 more weeks without seeing if there was something real between them. Sue used her retired airline employee freebies and they set a date to meet in Atlanta the day prior to Buck's surgery. Buck made reservations for connecting rooms at a hotel near the hospital in case one or both needed privacy - or if things did not play out as they hoped. They both knew that they would only have tonight together since his post-surgery recovery period would be 8-12 weeks.

Buck looked down at his phone one more time to see if she had texted him after landing. Just then he felt warm and trembling hands cover his eyes from behind and felt a warm wet kiss on his neck. "How you doing, Neighbor" were her first words. She had seen him sitting there when she was half way down the escalator and actually ran back to the top so she could take the elevator down and surprise him from behind.

After the initial shock Buck reeled around and hugged Sue with all of his might. Somewhere in the course of his first comments he threw caution to the wind and kissed her deeply. The kiss became an extended French kiss and their embrace seemed to go on forever. Then they heard the approving applause of several bystanders who were apparently touched by this mature reunion! Somewhat embarrassed they proceeded to baggage claim and the parking garage.

The kissing, hugs and conversation seemed so natural as they made it to the parked car. They sat in the car for quite a while just touching and talking; and then they drove to a small Italian café that Buck had discovered on previous visits. Two carafes of wine disappeared in the course of a three hour lunch, and they gradually realized they were the only patrons left in the café.

The conversation had moved from families and old times to the physical relationships of "mature people". Buck was relieved to hear that Sue had a strong sexual appetite as well, and she enthusiastically agreed when he suggested their next stop should be a Victoria's Secret in the adjacent mall. As they entered the store she invited him to join her in the dressing room --- or at the very least, stay close enough so she could get his approval on various outfits. She made sure he got a number of looks at her in various bras, panties and sexy nighties. After multiple "teasers", she settled on a black lace corset with garters that left about six inches of thigh exposed above the top of the nylons. The low cut corset and black silk panties were plenty to fuel his imagination. He knew tonight would be special.

When the couple finally arrived at the hotel it was late and they both knew they had precious few hours to be alone. The hotel had screwed up and did not have the adjoining room but by now it was obvious that it was not needed! The error did give Sue plenty of ammunition for kidding Buck about his confidence level in being able to seduce her. He made up for it by double checking the reservation for her shuttle ride to the airport since he would need to leave several hours earlier to report to pre-op. Sue was touched by the chivalry and her eyes showed it.

When the door to the room closed, Sue dropped her bag grabbed Buck by the collar and kissed him hard. She told him to relax, that he had nothing to worry about and that she was delighted to finally be able to sleep with him. He responded by laying her down on the king bed and smothering her with kisses. He loved the little moans and sighs that came from her as his hands cupped her breasts and played along the insides of her thighs. When he started kissing her neck (like she had done his at the airport) she started losing control and reminded him that she still needed to put on a lingerie show for him. He reluctantly let her escape temporarily to the bathroom where he heard the shower running. While she was absent, he added to the ambiance by lighting a couple candles, playing a Neil Diamond CD and spraying a little Code Black on the pillows.

The lights were low and he was already in the bed with only a pair of black silk boxers on when Sue stepped out of the bathroom. In a glance Buck knew he had succeeded in making her feel special. Her attitude was one of sexy anticipation but also appreciation for having the chance to feel like a woman - something he guessed that had been off her radar for quite a while.

Sue struck a sexy pose and Buck responded by picking up his camera and encouraging her to show her stuff. She fully cooperated but Buck had trouble concentrating. Her body showed the effects of six decades, but it was still great. The corset pushed now softer breasts up in a provocative way and the silk panties hugged her hips just fine. After she had showed the camera number of sexy poses Buck took control and turned her around with her back to him. The black satin blindfold was trimmed in pink lace and shut off all light when he tied it behind her head.

Buck left Sue standing there for what must have seemed like an hour to her. Then he reached around her and for the first time felt those almost naked breasts that he had imagined fondling for so many years. Sue started to speak but Buck whispered in her ear to "hush". She laid her head back on his shoulder and Buck reached up to pull the hair away from her neck before starting to kiss her there. As he did, she seemed to melt into his arms, especially when he reached inside the corset and took one nipple between his thumb and first finger. At the same time he started nibbling on her ear lobe. When his tongue found the inside of her ear, she could stand no more.

Sue turned and found Buck's face with her hands. Seconds later her tongue was searching the inside of his mouth. As his hands slid down her hips he felt his favorite spot - the area inside her thighs where the nylons ended and the panties began. He squeezed her ass cheeks and ran his hand over her smooth panties while she was caressing his neck and chest. When she brushed across his nipples she heard him moan and felt a sudden strengthening in the hard-on he was already sporting. It wasn't long before she reached down and stroked his hard cock through the silk boxers.

It was her turn now. When he started to move she firmly placed one hand in his chest to stop him while the other hand reached for the top of his shorts. Then with one motion she stripped them from him and in a heartbeat her mouth devoured his thick hard cock. She often wondered how well he was hung, and she certainly was not disappointed. Buck had big hands and even those would not fully close around the 7" of manhood that now stood at perfect attention.

Buck did not want to cum too soon because there was so much he wanted to do with Sue, but she was making it difficult to hold out. She knew she had him close when she tasted his salty pre-cum and she begrudgingly rose to her feet when she felt his hands under both armpits.

12