Flower Bulbs, Stud Horses & Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue's feet were captured in sexy black nylons with a seam up the back plus a pair of 3" heels that set off her athletic legs. Right now Buck was interested in getting the shoes and nylons off so he could show her his desire in every way. Carefully he unsnapped the garters holding the nylon tops - first in front and then in the back. With each task he kissed the soft sensuous flesh between there and her panties. He continued kissing down each leg as he carefully rolled each nylon off her toes. With the blindfold in place, she wondered what took him so long. She had felt and tasted his hard cock and was more than ready to have it inside her!

When the second nylon dropped to the floor Buck took her feet and began sucking on each toe. Sue had experienced this once or twice, but never like this! Finally, she blurted out, "come fuck me". Buck heard the urgency in her voice and knew his duty. He reached into the night stand drawer and ripped open a condom package as smoothly as he could under the circumstances. He wanted to provide protection if she wanted it, but he didn't want to get into a big debate about it at the moment. Sue patiently waited but had a quizzical look on her face. He could see the monologue in her mind "is he doing this because he has a problem or does he think I might have one?"

Once the condom was in place Buck pulled the black silk panties down Sue's legs and used his hands to spread her knees as wide as he could. Even in the dim light he could see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips and when he ran a thumb over the slit it entered her easily. HE COULD SEE THE "WANT TO" IN HER EYES! He moved forward, leaned down, kissed her and with one thrust sent his cock into her hot, wet vagina. She gasped as the thick shaft filled her and he felt her hugging him tightly while enjoying this ultimate initimacy. He responded with an eagerness that caught her off guard. He lunged forward into her again and again like a lineman would hit a blocking dummy. About the third thrust she felt the wetness and knew she had squirted, something that had only happened a time or two in her 60 years. Buck was different than other lovers she had experienced. Her pleasure was more important to him than hers.

After the initial assault he slowed down and played at her opening with his cock --- several slow short strokes followed by one or two deep thrusts. All the time he stared deeply into her eyes and whispered sexy comments that made her feel like the sexiest lady in town. For those few hours she may have been!

Sue was off guard with anticipation and totally absorbed in this passionate encounter. The blindfold was long gone and the corset removed in haste so Buck could suck on her long nipples. She enjoyed her first small orgasm when his mouth was on her breasts and his fingers circled her clit. She was like a hair trigger after that and every time Buck did something different her body responded with greater convulsions and deeper trembling. It pleased Buck greatly when she reached down and removed the condom saying " I want to feel you cum in me". That comment sent him over the edge and cum he did with a loud groan of pleasure and what felt like volume similar to the Kentucky stud's. Sue hugged him closely while he erupted in pleasure and the intensity of his orgasm excited her so much that she too came almost simultaneously.

They collapsed together and held each other while both fell off to sleep for what could have been 20 minutes or two hours. Buck woke first and pulled the sheets up over the beautiful naked blonde lady who had given him so much pleasure. As he shifted she started to wake and he gently kissed her head while his hands caressed her breasts. She nuzzled even closer.

A glance at the clock told him that in less than two hours he would have to leave for the hospital. He suggested a joint shower to make the most of their remaining time. While she was nearly exhausted from the travel and lovemaking Sue readily agreed.

As soon as they were in the shower with the water properly adjusted Buck began lathering Sue's back as well as her breasts tummy and legs, Normally, Sue might have had some misgivings about parading a 60 year -old body in front of a new lover, but Buck's eye contact and gentleness told her she did not have to worry about superficial issues with him. She was completely smitten with him and mused to herself that Buck was the kind of man that a woman waits for when he is at sea. Buck, on the other hand, wanted to make sure that this day with Sue would make her want more. He did.

The reciprocal shower did not last long, partly because of the limited time available, but mainly because Buck needed to experience her one more time. So, after wrapping her hair in a towel and carefully drying the rest of her mature but sexy body Buck spread a dry towel on the bathroom vanity and literally lifted Sue up on it. Her hips were at the front edge with her hands back to support her. Buck spoke not a word. He went down on one knee and began kissing his way from her knee to the natural patch of hair guarding her pleasure pot. He was delighted to see her natural grooming because he always felt it made a woman look more feminine, especially older women.

Sue let a gasp escape when Buck's tongue flicked her clitoris the first time. For a minute he slowly circled her clit with his tongue between sessions of tongue fucking her. After each barrage of probing, he would slow down and even pull back and blow gently to help "reset" her body for another round of licking, sucking and gently biting her clit. Sue moaned and raised her hips to his kisses, but his expertise brought her a roaring orgasm with several aftershocks. In the end, she sat cross-legged against the full length bathroom mirror and watched as Buck hurried to get ready to meet the shuttle to the hospital.

Buck brushed his teeth and was nearly done shaving when Sue crawled off the counter and snuggled up to his back with her naked body. He could feel her nipples on his back and could hear her heavy breathing. She kissed his neck and then reached around him to touch his nipples with both hands. Buck dropped the razor and put his hands on top of hers. She had remembered those special flashpoints that turned him on so much! He stood stock straight and concentrated on the feelings her manipulations were causing. He waited for every contact with the tip of his nipples because there was a direct circuit of pleasure to the head of his penis. Sue watched his cock grow in the mirror, and eventually took his right hand and placed it on his cock. She wanted to see him masturbate!

Buck was surprised but pleased at Sue's "request". He was happy to comply. Within minutes her expert fingers, sexy talk and warm kisses caused him to spray his sperm all over the vanity mirror. His bucking and thrashing was so intense that he thought he might pass out, but Sue held on until he melted in her embrace.

Buck kissed and tucked Sue back into their bed while he dressed and packed for the 6AM shuttle. He pulled the sheets up over her naked body, kissed her softly on the forehead and gently patted her sweet ass before quietly exiting. The grease pencil message on the bathroom mirror read

"Thank you for making tonight possible. It was wonderful!

I promise I will call you as soon as I am able. I HAVE to see

you again - soon! Buck

The End

12