All Comments on 'Flower Girl Ch. 08'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

To Yoshimatsu and Gaius Petronius and you for this chapter. Life will be different, emptier, after the next chapter.

I'll remember these people for a long time.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Stand and deliver!

This chapter is an important piece of the complete storyline. To flesh out the characters of Williams family.

MariepeterMariepeterabout 9 years ago
YUM

New here..

Would love to know what you all think of YUM...love Flower Girl BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So real,

It almost reads like an autobiography.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its coming togather nicely

This chapter pulled me back in. I appreciated that Tracy and William agreed things were moving fast. I was thinking the same and was puzzled it appeared to be normal and above serious inspection. I was afraid they were confusing the inital rush of a new relationship to something that is tested over time. I really enjoyed seeing the couple grow in this chapter. I am thinking they just might make it. Oh, I LOVE Vera, and I relate to Andy on more levels than I care to admit. Did I say I LOVE Vera? Looking forward to the grand finish!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Gait"

The pace of one's movement is a "gait", not a "gate." But, please, don't let this correction indicate that it spoiled a perfect story. Your storytelling skills - in both the main and Andy/Vera story - are superb. Thank you!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I hope the next

(and last) chapter is very long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hilarious!

I laughed out loud at the line: "I want to lick your pussy while we set up a college fund for Jr." Fuck, that's funny.

SoMike (because I'm too lazy to sign in on my phone).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
1062 Followers
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories