Flower on the Hook Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris did have quite the variety of clothing spread about, but a disconcerting amount of it ended up being men's underwear. How had they been able to walk home without it? Did they buy the cheapest, paper-thin briefs for the sole purpose of leaving them behind? Bernadotte knew, from stories, that men didn't spend nearly as much on underwear but that couldn't possibly mean they wanted to lose pairs randomly without a care in the world. Or perhaps... once tossed to the ground, did they simply not want the possibility of mistakenly grabbing someone else's dirty pair?

It crossed Bernadotte's mind while whilst balancing the waistband of a particularly stiff pair of briefs on her finger, that she might venture to the fridge after all. Not for a drink, but to see if anything there was high enough proof to be used to kill whatever contagion was now on her hand. All the effort of bending over and moving heaps was warming her blood and the room wasn't nearly as cold as it had been the week before. Bernadotte wiped a bead of sweat off her brow on the back of her wrist, careful that her fingers didn't touch her face.

It had been wrong to go there in a thick, ribbed sweater. But if there ever was a place nakedness wouldn't be punished, she was there. With a glance toward the open door of the bathroom, Bernadotte drew the sweater over her head and folded it, placing it upon the safety of her coat.

Instant relief, and her jeans came off next with considerably more ease, leaving her with long socks and her thin, frill-lined lingerie. The black things were one realm in her absolute control as father wanted no part in knowing what his daughter wore under her clothes or how expensive each piece had been. Aside from a few pairs chosen for utility, warmth or such, every set she owned would have been another woman's special occasion, and one she'd ordered online was missing rather important sections.

This pair had felt especially risque, so thin and filmy in clever places that an onlooker in the locker room would have very little left to imagine. Though she always dressed beneath a voluminous towel; risking someone seeing taut nipples pressing against the material was unacceptable. Perish the thought that someone notice the dot of dampness in her panties.

By the time the shower stopped, Bernadotte had cleared a large area around the futon. The carpet should have taken a vacuuming, but there were only so many hours in the day.

"You, uh, doin' alright?" Chris said, buck naked and rubbing a towel against her blonde head. When she felt dry enough, the towel dropped and was forgotten in an instant, another reason for the piles in evidence. "I'm not giving you a discount for doin' custodial work, okay?"

"Yes, that's fine. Sorry, it was bothering me..."

"Yeah?" Chris drew close, wrapping an arm around Bernadotte's waist, curious fingers slipping beneath the band of her panties. She kissed Bernadotte's neck, blew into the girl's ear and giggled at the shiver she got in response. "Don't worry, Dot, there's nothing squishy in there you'll have to drink today. Unless you liked it after all, then there's a fresh one in the bathroom garbage can."

A fresh one? A condom... from the fat bastard who'd smirked at her in passing. Her brain soundly rejected the idea with a surge of disgust.

"No, I don't think so..." she said, "I have all the money this time after all."

"Right." Chris said. She'd crept even closer, hugging Bernadotte's hip to her legs, the heat between them awfully apparent. "So, Dot, clock's ticking. How do you wanna get messed up today? I'm thinkin' a slut like you has to have been thinking up something nice and depraved with the week you had. C'mon, lemme into your daydreams." she pleaded with a high, patronizing voice.

She was right, Bernadotte had been doing little other than thinking of what she wanted. It had been a struggle to work on anything, talk to anyone without something crossing her mind. And she'd even refrained from gratifying herself in the days leading up just to make it all the more special. But now, with a busty, lusty blonde grinding against her hip, fingers now slipping between her butt cheeks, Bernadotte froze.

"I wanted, umm, lick..." she said, cursing her slip of the tongue.

"Just lick? Me or you? Where?" Chris hugged her tighter so there was no escape as she ran her tongue along the curve of Bernadotte's collarbone. "Gotta be more specific or I might just start licking whatever I feel like~ Wanna get your pussy licked, your little titties, or maybe a sick bitch like you wants to get her butthole slurped? Or am I being too prudish? Wanna suck my butt instead? It's clean~" Again, she ran her tongue up the underside of Bernadotte's chin, flicking it up at the end.

Bernadotte put her arms between the two of them, knowing that she was on the verge of being swallowed up again, swept up in the riptide. "C-can I have you lie down... please?"

Chuckling at the girl's ineptitude, Chris detached herself from the embrace and went to her futon, lying with her arms and legs spread. She seemed to be saying, 'I'm your buffet, take what you want.'

Steadying herself, Bernadotte peeled out of her underwear, leaving her socks as the only defense and somehow feeling more naked than she would have without them. This was it, she would take control of her own wants, revel in pleasures denied. She knelt between the whore's feet and bent double, bringing her face to the woman's thigh.

Tentatively, she poked out her tongue and touched it to skin.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, baby!" Chris shouted, startling Bernadotte and flashing a cheeky grin when the girl's head shot up to look. "C'mon, baby, weren't you going to eat me up?"

Bernadotte bent again, lowering her lips to the tender, inviting flesh of the inner thigh. It didn't taste of soap, did Chris see this coming and only rinse herself off? Droplets remained from the shower, clinging to the woman's salty skin; they burst and flowed beneath the tongue as Bernadotte lapped up toward the heat above.

Rather than the exaggerated moan before, Chris' breath deepened and her body relaxed underneath Bernadotte's attentions, once in a while puffing up with airy laughter.

Slowly, Bernadotte made her way up the woman's thigh, savoring the flavor on the way, her heart pained in her chest as she came face to face with the end goal. Trim, golden hair, juicy lips, a throbbing, red bean and all of it within the reach of a single lick. She drank in the warm, heady scent, all too aware of her own ass hanging in plain sight, waggling with irrepressible excitement, her own loins desperate for affection.

"You going to do anything or just stare?" Chris said, then she raised a leg and curled it around, resting her foot on Bernadotte's back, urging her closer to the intoxicating smell.

This, this pussy... just earlier, minutes ago, was filled with... Bernadotte shoved the thought away and brought herself in for a kiss, thrusting her tongue forward against soft, wet lips, running the tip between them. This got a real moan from the other end, Chris' leg growing tighter, urging Bernadotte further.

The salt, the tang, the must all spread across Bernadotte's tongue as she licked up the wetness, burying her chin in soft flesh and pressing herself deeper, encouraged by moans and gasps. She took handfuls of supple ass, emboldened by giggles as she squeezed. It was nothing like taking her own tits in her hand as she masturbated, licking her own juices off her fingers; Chris' sounds, her pleasure spurred Bernadotte on, nerves melting as she plunged ahead.

She could feel the heat in her cheeks, nuzzled against Chris' tender thigh so the woman would feel the same way.

As she was engrossed in licking, Bernadotte felt her head getting petted, Chris' leg raising into her own throbbing nook. She clamped her thighs around the new sensation, peered over the swell of the woman's chest to see licked lips and eyes filled with new ideas.

"Dot~ Why'd you stop already?" Chris cooed, tangling her finger in Bernadotte's hair and pushing her leg up into the girl's unfulfilled wetness. "Know what, you're pretty good. Am I really that delicious?"

Bernadotte moaned as the woman's leg made it past her thighs and massaged her. "I... practiced... on my hand..."

"Yeah?" Chris sat up and put her hands firmly on Bernadotte's head, pulling her mouth back into position. "Want some peanut butter, you slutty bitch?"

The response was muffled inside softness, Bernadotte's cheeks smooshed between the woman's legs, her lips kept pressed against wet, throbbing pussy.

"Get it done already." there was more force in her grip, her hips wiggled to mash pussy lips against Bernadotte's face. So forceful, her pitiful struggle to get free didn't get past a few seconds before Chris locked her fingers in her fine, black hair. "I got a date after you leave, you know? Gonna get pounded nice and hard, splurt some of that delicious cream right where you're lickin'. Did it before, too; thought about leaving it as a nice snack for ya. Like that, slut?"

There wasn't any of that bitter taste inside, Bernadotte knew as she stuck her tongue in as far as it would go, pressing her lips to the cunt. She felt the walls squeezing her, pulsating against her, juices trickling onto her tongue and down between her lips. Her ass waggled in the air as Chris pressed her leg into her, back and forth across her lips, dribbles cold and tickling down her thigh.

"That's it, good slut~" Chris moaned, taking one of her hands out of Bernadotte's hair and smacking the girl's swaying ass, harshly squeezing a cheek to a chorus of whimpered moans in her lap. "Keep going, ah~ getting close~"

Bernadotte could feel it too. Between the ankle putting pressure in her most sensitive area and the woman's fingers molding her tender ass, warmth and tightness were building behind her lap. It was all she could do to focus on pumping her tongue, swirling it inside Chris while she tightened her legs to stave off the coming flood.

Another spank, harder and faster. She would feel it for days as a constant reminder of this moment every time she sat down.

"Dot~ Faster~"

She did as she was told, lapping away, kissing the folds, swirling the tip of her tongue around Chris' throbbing clit. The moans and gasps from above came faster as Chris approached orgasm, her hips wiggling against Bernadotte's face as if the woman was trying to masturbate with her cheeks.

The flood came with the pain of fingernails dragged across Bernadotte's scalp, the leg holding her down clenched such that she couldn't retreat if she wanted to from the deluge. God help her, she stayed right where she was as droplets spattered across her face, tongue lolled and delighting in wetness, searching between Chris' legs for its source, prodding within while the woman's pussy convulsed around it. The smell invaded her head, forced itself down her throat and she slurped it up greedily. Eyes stinging, she groped blindly, squeezing and stroking whatever she could find, clamped her thighs around Chris' leg and rubbed against it like a bitch in heat, dragging herself across the line into a floating orgasm.

Without exactly passing out, Bernadotte relaxed into place, head resting on Chris' belly and risking sleep as her pillow rose and fell with the woman's heavy breath.

The peace didn't last all that long, Bernadotte feeling a couple light slaps on her cheek to rouse her.

"Still got half an hour, slut, now what?" Chris said, throwing her arms above her head for a refreshing stretch and yawning, hips rolling against Bernadotte. "Wanna switch? I got some ideas that I think you'd like a whole lot."

It took some time to sit back up, Bernadotte's head spinning in the afterglow. She'd never had an orgasm like that one, washed away in pleasure along with someone else, but she couldn't help but think she'd again failed to take control. "Say," she said once she finally had her wits about her, "Can you stop calling me a slut? I mean... do your... do other people like getting insulted while they're making love?"

Chris snorted laughter, hand clamped over thin-pressed lips so she wouldn't break out. "Making love!? My god, that is such a virgin thing! Fucking adorable, ya know? Here you are, suckin' up a stranger's pussy, and you think that's makin' love, do you?" She crawled forward, pushing Bernadotte back as the girl couldn't get out of the way quick enough, and grabbed her between the legs, pushing her fingers inside as if Bernadotte was a bowling ball instead of a person. When the girl winced at the sudden insertion, Chris smirked and waggled her fingertips, only stopping when Bernadotte grabbed her wrist and wrenched her out. Even then, she took great pleasure in bringing her slicked fingers between their faces and sucking them nice and clean. "Yer killin' me, Dot, you know that? Makin' love? Babe, what we're doing is called 'fucking', and your tight, slutty pussy is still begging for more."

That much was true and Bernadotte could only turn her face to avoid admitting it outright by clamping her lips onto the woman's fingers to taste herself and Chris' saliva. "I know... it's wrong, but that doesn't mean..." She could feel her heart in her chest. Did she actually care if this person in this place called her what she clearly was? Didn't her emotions surge every time it was said? "Never mind."

"C'mon, slut, don't you have something else you want from me while we've got time?" Chris pulled her close and pecked her lips, her other hand concernedly was travelling down Bernadotte's back, settling into the cleavage of her ass, fingertip getting awful close to the one hole she had little experience with. "Don't you wanna go wild? I'll lick anything you want, even this." Her fingertip pushed into Bernadotte's puckered butt and the resultant squeal was caught in Chris' mouth as the woman surged forward and thrust her tongue between Bernadotte's lips.

Desperate not to let herself be eaten whole twice in one day, Bernadotte grabbed whatever soft flesh she could and fumbled around for something to tickle or pinch before she was too distracted by Chris' tongue dancing against hers. Groping fingers found taut nipples that she worked around, swirling her fingertips against the sensitive point, receiving pleasured moans directly against her lips.

The woman wasn't stayed long, responding with her own pinches and tickles, her talented fingers finding cracks in Dot's armor that even she didn't know about. Along the curve of her stomach, traced around her breasts, Chris didn't go to the most sensitive spots as if she knew Dot would have her guard up and she wouldn't be getting the writhing, uncontrollable response she was looking for. Dot felt too good to keep her thoughts together, to keep up her own attack; again, she was being folded up in pleasure, engulfed.

"Lost yer fight, Dot?" Chris moaned into her ear, doing something amazing with her fingertip circling Dot's navel. "Nice lips you got there, talented, but your technique could use some work." Dot's earlobe was sucked between the woman's lips and her tongue was run along its length, shooting sparkles through Dot's spine. "How about we make this regular, and I'll teach you how to really do it? Say yes, you horny pussy cat."

Dot could hardly understand she was being asked a question. Every sound including her own choking moans floated up to her ears and its meaning was torn away, leaving only the emotion, the sensation of being petted from every angle but never in the places which would bring her body relief.

"C'mon, you know you wanna~" Chris blew in her ear, forcing the momentary lucidity Dot needed to nod in agreement. "That's a good girl~"

It wasn't clear to Dot what was happening until she felt the teeth on her neck, tightened against her tender skin. All of the teasing before forced itself to the forefront, edging each other out for her focus with a sharp point. She heard herself squeal with pleasure, fire in her veins, squirming in this woman's grasp, recoiling by instinct from delicate touches as the orgasm wormed its way through.

In the end, she was draped over Chris' shoulder like a soggy rag. She was a newborn deer once she'd regained enough sense to know she was running out of time, unfolding herself to her feet, staggered into the bathroom.

Where the woman had bitten her, the curve between neck and shoulder, there were already marks growing. Her watch was beeping from the other room, no time to panic, to think of how she was going to explain the marks to father, or David?

No, she wasn't going to be explaining a damn thing. Her collar would probably hide the mark, and it wasn't unknown for her to wear high-necked sweaters... They wouldn't ask, right? And if they did, could she say there had been a boy at school? No, then there would be followup questions like the guy's name, what she thought she was doing with him when she was supposedly studying.

Then David or whoever else would have the perfect excuse for more invasive tracking...

Dot swallowed hard, trying to calm her racing heart. Her face felt cold, panic was setting in despite her best effort. She was shaking, fingers white and curled against the edge of the sink.

And Chris appeared in the doorway in all her nude glory, rosy-cheeked and lightly glistening. She saw how Dot held her neck and said, "Too far? Boyfriend going to ask what happened?"

Would she understand? Dot only nodded since she couldn't trust her voice not to break.

"Got it, my bad." Chris said, taking the bathrobe from a hook and draping it over herself, somehow more alluring for being hidden. "I got makeup, let's see what we can do and get you on your way."

They were finished with only minutes to spare, Dot hurrying to get onto the bus before it sped off leaving her at least fifteen minutes later than she'd allowed for. In the confusion and the rush, she'd panicked and stuffed her underwear into her coat pocket, keeping her fingers on the lace to know it wasn't poking out for everyone to see. The weight of her sins made her think that every other passenger knew exactly what she'd done; they could smell it on her, couldn't they? It was hard to think that all of them had more important things to think about than what the weirdo with the mask and all that smelled like.

But they were looking, and she knew she would have to rework her disguise for the next time she came out. On Chris' word, looking like you were trying to hide what you were doing was more conspicuous than walking by normally with a determined look. How in the world Dot was supposed to put that into action when she was always a bundle of nerves was beyond her.

She got off at the university stop, rushed in to doff her disguise and stuff it in the locker, retrieving her decoy phone. Almost as soon as she stepped outside the library, it buzzed.

"David!" she answered damn loud and startled for someone who'd been hitting the books.

He didn't seem to notice. "Miss, I'm here to pick you up in the parking lot, same area as last time."

She only realized once she sat in the back seat that she'd left her panties inside her coat's pocket and that was safely stowed away for next week. David's sideways glance in the rear-view mirror made her chest hurt with anxiety even though she knew he wouldn't be able to tell.

"Got your project done, then?" he said coming out of the parking lot, "Your dad said in the future he'd like to know in advance when you'll be staying out late. He nearly had me collect you an hour in, but I was able to convince him you'd lose face in front of your friends if I did that. How great am I, right?"

"Thank you, David." He wouldn't have found her anyway, then there would be some commotion.

"So, where were you?"

Her heart sank. "In the library."