Flower on the Hook Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You realize that GPS chip has a range of fifteen feet? You did your whole project while standing in one place?" His eyes were hidden behind dark glass, was he glaring at her through the mirror?

Dot thought quick, looking out the window to buy herself some time, as though the conversation was happening over something she didn't consider worth note. She said, "I left my phone in one of the lockers they have at the front," True enough. "I didn't want anyone to call me and ruin my concentration, and the library actually has rules against getting calls," Also true after a fashion. "Sorry if that made you worry." An outright lie, but she was feeling sorry for being so naive in her planning.

He sighed. "Miss, I have no intention of telling your father about some boyfriend if that's what you want. And I'm not in his position anyway, but I'll ask, you did use protection, right?"

"I don't have a boyfriend." Another true statement.

"Seriously, you don't have to lie to me. I'm on contract to keep you safe, not to snitch on you." David said, "I'd actually be more concerned if a girl your age wasn't trying to assert her independence somewhat. My daughter's already there and she's just entered high school. I'll get you a safety alarm, since I still want a way to find you if there's trouble; would that be acceptable?"

Dot couldn't meet his gaze. "If you feel that's pertinent, go ahead. But I was in the library."

He smiled and cracked his neck as they transferred onto the freeway. "Not the three times I checked, you weren't."

"Bathroom breaks."

"Sure, we'll go with that."

She was feeling rather stupid, but if the gorilla was in a good mood anyway, she might as well get another concession while the getting was good. "Since you brought it up, I will be attending a sleepover with a female friend of mine next week on the same day. You will not be needed as chauffeur, as I will hitch a ride." On the bus, and she implied it would be a friend from school. Though, did Chris count as a friend when she'd only see Dot when she was getting paid? No point worrying about that. "Likewise, I will come to school the following day by myself and you may pick me up afterward as normal."

"Your dad will ask if there will be boys present."

"None." she said, then thought to embarrass him a little, "In fact, I'm still a virgin."

It splashed off him like water off a duck's back. "Good for you."

The return home was rather quiet, not even the expected rant about keeping in touch with her bodyguard, how he couldn't do his job if she ran off alone. Somehow, it felt worse that he didn't think giving her the old speech was worth it, like she wouldn't do what he said in any case so why waste his breath? Little did he know that the speech would have likely scared her back on the right path, never again roaming free.