All Comments on 'Flowering Flatmate Friendship'

by darrenr

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 3 years ago
Great story!

I liked your characters. Really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing, Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
great

hope you find another chapter?

cfumagocfumagoabout 3 years ago
Yes

Liked it very much; a bit quirky, but then many of us are ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
C’est si bon

In any language: delightful. Thanx

HighpikeHighpikeabout 3 years ago
Brilliant characters

Very well crafted and beautiful to read. Thank you. I look forward to more of your work.

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 3 years ago

Hi, good story and characters as well as hot sex.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 3 years ago
More?

Very well done story but if feels incomplete there really isn't any finale conclusion with Janelle.

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

This is truly a wonderful story! It is so different from the same old structure that you see in many stories and it has a fantastic buildup of the characters. The story has a really nice flow and depth of development! I wish I could be a little more articulate in how much I enjoyed this story!!! Thank You so much for sharing this wonderful story!

catamitecatamiteabout 3 years ago

I can't get over how much I love this story. I especially loved the detailed description of pussy lapping lessons on page 2. This should be a training manual for all gentlemen during marriage prep courses.

Great story, I am very much looking forward to the next one, you have a Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good realistic story

Many lesbians like to change up and get the dick once in a while. Bill is in a good position being able to get pussy with NSA. Happens more than most people think. It is fun for all.

AustralaniumAustralaniumabout 3 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised.

I felt your story started a little stilted, but then it impressed me quite a lot as it developed. Really like the extensive use of alliteration, as I'm predominantly predisposed to in my own prose. Lol. It's great when it rolls effortlessly off the tongue of the mind just before the words get written out. What I am most enamored with, in your tale, is how the varying directions of differing tangentials of emotion took me conflicted into querying confusion. There's an 'allit' but with a sound, not spelled, bit. Funny! Anyway, I found myself yearning for alternate outcomes for both 'Bill' and 'Amanda'. That's a really good sign, when you've pulled the reader so far into your spell. Keep at it!

giskartgiskartabout 3 years ago

Well done. Not typical and that is not easy in this segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DON'T THINK I'VE SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS...............................

Wonderful story. Love is so much more than dick in pussy or clits rubbing together. It's emotional connection. Bill and Amanda seem to have that. I don't see why the intense mutual physical attraction would make them a perfect couple. Fidelity to that love would make her attraction to women moot. Just as that same commitment would prevent him from pursuing a betrayal with a woman as well.

I would have liked to seen these two form a lifelong love affair that included the children, family dog and family home with neighborhood bbq's.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
AWESOME story!

Very well done!

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

I just loved this beautiful story - and fell in love with Annette. And yes, I was even impressed by Bill’s thoughtful, sensitive nature.

darrenrdarrenrabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind comments. I didn't know what response to expect when publishing my first story, and you've all be very encouraging. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved both of his stories very much. I will look forward to reading more stories from you!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 3 years ago

Remarkably well done. A believable complex relationship with good characterisation, emotion and more than just steamy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any woman that gets to know him, will become Bill-sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When he meets someone, she is going to become, Bill-sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All Human stories have sex in them… a lot of sex.

But almost all of them have the sex removed.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 3 years ago

I hope Simone or whoever can accept and enjoy Bill as an integral part of the relationship, or Bill's going to wind up hurt by Amanda as badly as Amanda was hurt by Janelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like Inverted Intimacy this story is very real with the characters' thoughts and feelings. The story is about the three of them with some tenderly describe sexual interaction thrown in. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

All the 'cutsey' references to their genetalia is really silly. And distracting. And not erotic.

And you need an editor/proofreader.

Ypu wrote "...Janelle's face and a bare shoulder peaked around the door." You meant PEEKED, not PEAKED.

Three stars.

darrenrdarrenrover 1 year agoAuthor

I truly appreciate how many of you have taken the time to leave a comment. I can't tell you how encouraging it is to know that others have found my writing enjoyable. I value all criticism, especially if it's constructive.

Anonymous, you crack me up. You don't need to justify your rating to me or anyone! I apologize for the typo you found, but please focus your criticism on me and not the kind and helpful editors who worked with me on this story, and who deserve credit for you only finding one typo and not dozens. Since my typo was so upsetting to you, I've submitted an edit to fix it. Thank you for helping to spare future readers the pain you suffered.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this. I love uncommon love, and this hits the spot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique, and lots of fun. I appreciate this story's depiction of women who are physically beautiful, but are slobs around the house or are self-absorbed and indifferent to the feelings of others. Often stories with beautiful women somehow apply that beauty to their character, giving one-dimensional pinups with no depth.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the reading. Maybe I'm too old to understand the fucking budies, and sex without love but okay.. I find interesting the concept of Bill-sexual and would has appreciated more development on it. I like they accept the other difference and go with it at best. Last i found sometimes there is too much carnal sex. I got overdose and jumped over it. I prefer when this is justified (i loved the first defloring with Amanda, and the last love). Mayve i felt the same as the guy; too much and a little boring, so well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really unusual, really hot. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarrenr@darrenr
I'm thrilled to be featured on LittleLustLamb's Medium page: https://medium.com/@littlelustlamb/inverted-intimacy-i-2670c2a6c665 "Inverted Intimacy" is being republished there in installments, freshly re-edited by LittleLustLamb and with amazing illustrations by Ramon D'Uleva...