Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bee lost herself in the sensation. She was still a little uncertain, feeling like it was wrong for her to be on the receiving end, especially at first, but Katie was so insistent that it was easy to suppress all that. She was so different from Gina. She was more energetic, more forceful, more aggressive, and extremely persistent. Bee closed her eyes and moaned, which invoked an enthusiastic murmur into her pussy.

Katie pushed her higher and higher, and while it wasn't the rhythm or manner she would have used herself, it was highly efficient. Bee's thighs quivered, she humped up against Katie's face, and with a strangled yelp she exploded into waves of bliss. Katie eased up but didn't stop until Bee pushed her away, and even then, stretching out to cuddle beside her, she cupped Bee's pussy with one hand.

"Oo, wow," Bee said shakily.

"You weren't so loud," remarked Katie. She was beaming. Bee looked at her, blushed, and turned to face the ceiling again. Katie nuzzled her cheek with her nose. She smelled like pussy, which made Bee a little uncomfortable. She wished she had washed up first, but she didn't think Katie minded and she tried to ignore the thought.

As the orgasmic afterglow slowly faded, Bee felt Gina and her mother stirring inside her again. Just to shut them up, she turned and kissed Katie, pussy face and all.

Katie kissed like there was no tomorrow. She was gentle and slow, and Bee was getting wound up again. She was set on focusing on Katie, so she tried to keep her own arousal in check and concentrate on Katie's cues.

Katie still called the shots. Bee tried to turn on her side, but Katie kept her on her back. She herself came closer, their legs twining together. Bee felt the heat of her pussy against her upper thigh. Katie was slim but strong, and her skin was very soft and lovely. Bee scooped one breast into her hand, and Katie's hips grinded more forcefully against her thigh.

Finally, after what felt like a small eternity, Katie broke the kiss. She smiled down at Bee, who lifted her head to keep kissing, but couldn't quite reach. Katie sat up, still straddling her thigh, and reached for the nightstand drawer. Bee used the opportunity to get both hands on her body, and Katie pressed down on her thigh in response.

What emerged was a bottle of lube; Bee raised her eyebrows. Katie grinned and got off Bee's thigh, kneeling beside her. She took hold of Bee's hand, poured lube on it and smeared it around her fingers. Bee looked at her hand, then back at Katie. "What..."

"I'll show you," Katie said. Her voice was low and husky. Bee lay back, confused. Katie tossed the lube aside and settled back on her knees. She pulled Bee's hand to her pussy, and obediently Bee held up a finger for her to sit down on. Katie did, her hot slick folds descending on her, grinding against her palm. Katie was wet on her own accord, and adding the lube made her very slippery and slick. Instinctively, Bee added another finger when she rose up again, lifting her thumb up so it would slide against Katie's clit, and Katie moaned her approval when she ground down again.

Bee lay there, mesmerized, as Katie slowly fucked her hand. Katie was beautiful, perched on one hand, her hips moving, a look of concentration on her face. Her hair was finally getting a bit messy, one sweaty curl stuck to her temple. She was biting her lower lip, which was adorable. Bee made tiny adjustments, curling her fingers just so when she was all the way inside, pressing with her thumb a little. She reached for Katie's boob with her free hand, and Katie leaned closer, her weight on her elbow, her breath on Bee's face. They kissed, but only briefly. Katie stayed close, her eyes fixed on Bee's, as she was riding her hand. She didn't pull out much, but there was a rhythm.

Bee was transfixed by the intensity of her stare. It was so intimate, so bare; she couldn't have tolerated anyone seeing her like that, being this open and this vulnerable, but Katie seemed to crave it, and Bee found she was able to give what she couldn't have received. Katie's eyes were so pretty up close. They were golden brown, hazel maybe, but seemed to grow darker as she got more aroused. Bee looked at Katie, saw her spiral deeper into her pleasure, how she lost focus a little at the same time her thighs started trembling, how her moans got louder as her arousal neared its peak.

Katie was loud. Her orgasm was a wailing, moaning mess, her hips rocking so that Bee had to fight to keep her fingers in place to feel the contractions. She didn't let go before Katie collapsed on her, pushing her hand away. Katie finally broke eye contact when she pressed close to Bee, cuddling against her side. Bee's hand was sticky when she curled her arms around the smaller woman.

"Mm," Katie murmured against Bee's shoulder. "Will you stay for the night?"

Bee thought about it, thought about sharing breakfast with Katie, the walk of shame in the previous night's clothes along the streets filled with busy morning people. Thought about the smirks of the receptionists. Thought about going home, strolling in casually with a laid look upon her, to Gina who was frantically asking where she'd been all night.

"You know what, I think I will," she said.