All Comments on 'Flowers in the Heart Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Loved Them Both!

You are gifted. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Contrary

Actually, I rather liked the new ending. Scott didn't magically change AT&T iTunes. He was always nice, but he was part of "that" crowd. Takes maturing to get out of that. Although I miss the Jenna whooping ass, and the glen whooping ass scenes.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 12 years ago

I have to agree with others who say they enjoyed both. This one was definitely more depressing, but more realistic. I see a slight problem in both in that, in the first, Scott changed his mind too quickly, while in this one, it seemed a bit too long for him to stay angry, only to have the abrupt change at the end. I think that, using this version as a starting point, if you had gradually eased him into it, shown how his attitude had changed after graduation and why, what the driving factors were behind that change, you would have nailed the timing perfectly. Not to take anything away from what you've already written. I adored both versions. Just some advice.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
still good

didn't hate it; they still got their hea!

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
A disturbing story

I liked you first one a lot, but I'm a romantic at heart and look for the knight on the white charger to come to the rescue.

In this second one, I didn't like what happened, but I know that more than likely, this is the closer to the way it would have gone down. Eventually, for them, it was a happy ending. I wonder how things went for them.

I was a bit older when I met my first transwoman. As such, I was more prepared since I had some same sex experience by then. But then I always had different perspective than most of my peers. I'm afraid if I had come across any of the LGBT spectrum in HS, I would have let peer pressure rule.

Both stories were well written and well crafted. It doesn't take much for one little incident to totally change the whole future.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
I’m lucky

I didn’t deal with this stuff in high school. I was 23 when I meet Nikki lol at the piggly wiggly, in the produce section. Didn’t find out till third date when she told me, by then I already thought of her as "HER"

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Year later and still a compelling read.

Also for those just finding this author, do yourself a favor and read his entire library in order of date. Dude did some serious world building and intertwining of stories. Top notch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES