All Comments on 'Flowers in the Park Ch. 05'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I think she'll cave by Sunday evening!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Narrative a little bland in spots and pace really slow, but still engaging. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm now also wondering if they will make it through the day of not seeing each other. And also making through the weekend apart. One of the two will be getting five pounds of M&M's. Loving your story. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm now also wondering if they will make it through the day of not seeing each other. And also making through the weekend apart. One of the two will be getting five pounds of M&M's. Loving your story. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is nothing here in 5 chapters, why is this on an erotic site? This is not even crawling let alone pedestrian. zero interest in reading further. Are they even alive any longer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice writing but didn't really move the story along much. Instead of so much talk about the future it might be time to move the characters along onto that future. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm loving this story! Not every story needs to have sex in it. Many stories that I read I actually skip over the sex parts. After a while it gets very boring and bland. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

THESE CONVERSATIONS WITH LORI ARE FUCKING ANNOYING!! JUST DRAGGING THE STORY WHICH IS ALREADY SLOW AND BORING!!

BOTH MANCRAZY BITCHES SHOULD FOCUS ON THE KIDS!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES