Flowers in the Park Ch. 09

Story Info
Becoming comfortable, and making big weekend plans.
4.2k words
4.76
2.7k
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back in her apartment, they quickly stripped down and made love again. When they were finished, Wes pulled Alex close to him, spooning her from behind. Just as they were about to go to sleep, Alex whispered, "I think I could really get used to this rather quickly!"

Wes kissed her shoulder and replied, "Good, because I don't plan on changing a thing."

******

It was still dark when the alarm on Alex's phone sounded. Immediately she could sense something was different, but in her groggy state, she couldn't picture what that was. She extended her arms to stretch, and when her right one ran into something on the other side of her bed, her memory became crystal clear. She could barely see his form under the covers, but she could tell he was there, by listening to the beautiful sounds of his rhythmic breathing in his sleep.

Alex slipped out of bed and crept her way to the single bathroom in the apartment. She turned on the light, squinting at the intrusion of brightness in the otherwise dark space. As she sat on the toilet to relieve her bladder, she looked on the counter and saw his toothbrush and toothpaste. Remembering their evening walk to his apartment so he wouldn't have to kiss her with "pizza breath," she smiled and decided she'd get hers brushed before he woke up.

She had her toothbrush in her mouth when she saw Wes come around the corner into the bathroom. He had found his shorts and had put them on, but when he saw Alex was naked as she brushed, he commented, "I'm overdressed," and quickly tugged them off. Alex giggled, trying hard not to swallow any toothpaste in the process.

Wes stepped beside her next to the small bathroom counter. "Mind if I join you?"

Alex scooted over a few inches and replied, "Go ahead, I'm almost done."

As Wes squeezed toothpaste on his brush, he said, "Don't go anywhere just yet. We're due a kiss as soon as I get done."

She stood there watching the muscles in his arm and chest ripple as he brushed his teeth. Her eyes wandered down lower, and she noticed he was starting to get aroused, which made her giggle to herself. She couldn't let the opportunity go to have a little fun at his expense.

"I never realized that brushing teeth could arouse a man, but there's no hiding the fact that it's having that impact on you!"

He paused and looked over at her with a "really?" smirk in his face, and then chuckled. "Are you kidding? Good hygiene is just about the sexiest thing there is! Which reminds me, I wouldn't touch me down there this morning. I'm very stinky - I must have done some exercising yesterday!"

Alex wiped her mouth with a towel. "Then I must have been exercising with you because I seem to have the same problem. And I don't know about you, but I might be a little sore this morning!"

Wes laughed. "Glad to hear I'm not the only one! May I borrow your towel?"

Alex tossed the towel to him, and he wiped the excess toothpaste his mouth. When he was finished, he turned to face her.

"Good morning, beautiful!"

"Good morning, handsome!" she replied.

They kissed - gentle at first, and then very physical, as if checking to see if their tooth brushing skills would hold up to an immediate test. When they finally stopped, Wes smiled and said, "That was a great way to start the morning!"

She put her arms around his neck and hugged him, saying, "If it was so great, maybe we should do it again!"

They kissed again, and then realized they needed to start getting ready for the day, which meant Wes getting dressed and going back to his apartment. As he pulled his shorts, sweats and t-shirt back on, he remembered something he had intended on telling Alex the previous evening.

"Hey, I wanted to remind you that this is my weekend with Wesley. I usually pick him up at about 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. Would you like to spend some time this weekend with the Watson men?"

"I think that sounds lovely! Do you have any specific plans?"

"I think the zoo is in order this weekend, if it's not too cold. I'm pretty sure we'll make a trip to Chuck E. Cheese Pizza sometime on Saturday, and then some quality time at home. Sunday will be another trip to the park - that might be kind of special for us."

She came over and wrapped him up in a hug. "If both of the Watson men are there, it will be special indeed!"

They kissed again, and then Wes headed for the door. Before he got there, he turned back to Alex and said, "Almost forgot, dinner at my apartment tonight, plan on eating about 7:00. I usually get home by 5:15, so you're free to come any time after that."

She walked over to him to give him one more kiss. "Would it be too early if I arrived at 5:16?"

He smiled and replied, "Not at all - I might even let you help me cook! Dress is ultra casual - come and be comfortable! Oh, I'm heading out the door now, and you're standing here naked. You might want to back away a little before I open it!"

Alex pulled him into a tight hug one more time, and he put his hands on her back, sliding down to her ass. She knew they both needed to get ready for work, but letting go was hard. Finally, she stepped back away from the door and watched as he slipped through. She hurried into the bathroom to get her shower started, washing away the fun she had the night before, and looking forward to the fun she hoped to have again soon.

******

Alex pulled into a parking stall at the school, having to park farther away from the door than usual, since she was running a bit behind. She grabbed the sack on the front seat next to her and headed inside. Her plans for the day had already been set, but normally she liked to have a little time before her kids arrived to mentally prepare for the lessons ahead. She also liked to use this time to talk for a few minutes with her best friend Lori, but that wouldn't happen today either.

But she did make a quick stop in Lori's classroom, not saying a word, but instead tossing the bag with her lost bet payment on Lori's desk before turning and walking out. She knew that Lori would be in her classroom about one minute after their shared planning period had started later in the morning, looking to gloat and perhaps trying to pry more information from Alex about losing the bet. Alex knew she had much more to tell than Lori would expect, and part of her wanted to share that information. But part of her also wanted to keep her fun times with Wes as a private matter.

Right on schedule, Lori burst into Alex's classroom as soon as their planning period started. She had taken enough time to open on of the bags of M&M's and was smiling as she was popping the candies into her mouth. "These are SOOO good when they are free and the result of a lost bet! Want some?"

Alex held out her hand and watched as her friend poured some in her palm. Lori was dying for more information, as Alex expected. "So, did he at least wait until you had gotten your things inside before he came over?"

Alex shrugged. "Well...he might have been waiting for me at my door with flowers in his hand. And he might have brought the M&M's with him so I could pay off my bet."

"Alex! You have this man hooked, and now you just need to reel him in! How did the rest of your evening go?"

Alex flashed back to the fun times she had with Wes the night before. "Let's just say this - it was interesting brushing my teeth this morning and sharing the bathroom space with a man doing the same thing."

"OH. MY. GOD! Alex! You didn't!"

Alex turned to her friend and blushed, giving Lori the answer she was seeking.

"You naughty girl! Wow - I fully expected to win the bet, but I had no idea this was going to happen!"

Alex grinned. "I'm trying to find reasons why we shouldn't be moving this quickly, but honestly, I'm not seeing anything that is setting off any alarm bells. He's kind, he's a great father to a wonderful kid, he's handsome, he's romantic, and like me, I know he's lonely. He told me this was a terribly long weekend for him while I was with my family, and now he's shown me that he wants to be with me."

Lori started to say something else, but the intercom in Alex's room beeped. "Ms. Long?"

Alex answered, "Yes?"

"There's been a delivery here in the office for you. Can you come down and get it?"

Alex turned to Lori with a puzzled look on her face. "I'll be right there."

Lori laughed. "I can hardly wait to see what this is!"

Alex headed to the main office. When she arrived, she found a bud vase containing three yellow roses, with a card attached. The thanked the office aide and took the roses back to her classroom, where Lori was waiting.

"He sent flowers? What does the card say?"

Alex opened the card, and then blushed as she read the words. "It says, 'Hopefully these will be red the next time - Wes.'" She smelled the fragrance of the roses, and then felt a tingle run through her body as she realized the significance of the fact that there were three roses, signifying the three times they had made love the day before.

Lori leaned over to smell the roses also. She looked at her smiling friend and said, "I must meet this man. What are you doing on Friday night? I think it's time for a double date with me and Jeff so we can make sure he's all that you say he is!"

Alex grabbed her phone. "I don't think we have any plans that I know of. Let me send him a message and see what he says."

"Don't forget to thank him for the flowers!" Lori reminded her, as she headed back to her classroom.

Alex used the last couple of minutes of her planning period to send Wes a text message - "Thank you for my flowers, they are beautiful! I enjoyed the significance of the fact there are three of them!"

She put her phone back in her desk just as her kids were returning to class. When lunchtime finally came, she got it back out and found he had sent a message in return.

"I can't promise to send a flower for every time we do that, but I wanted you to know how special it was to me!"

She chuckled to herself as she read his reply. "Lori wants us to go out with her and her husband this Friday night. She thinks she needs to make sure you are worthy of me, I guess. I would imagine it will involve dinner and dancing at a supper club. Are you interested in being seen with me in public?"

He must have been eating lunch as well, because he responded quickly - "I'm interested in being seen with you anywhere - you make me look good! Sounds like a fun evening!"

She responded, "Thanks - she will be excited. See you at 5:16 this evening?"

"I'm counting on it!"

Alex put her phone away and went to find Lori to let her know that their date was on for Friday night. Since she had left Anthony, she hadn't really felt like spending any time with her best friend away from the school, since it made her feel like she was a third wheel. So, in addition to spending the evening with Wes, she was looking forward to some social time with Lori and her husband Jeff.

The afternoon seemed to drag on. Lori was excited about their evening Friday and had confirmed that they would indeed go to Murry's Supper Club, a very popular venue among the C/W crowd that featured a live house band on Friday and Saturday nights. Alex was looking forward to seeing Wes' dance moves.

The school day was finally over, and soon it was time for her to go to his apartment. She made sure to knock on his door right at 5:16, but there was no answer. She knocked again, and then heard her name being shouted from the sidewalk below. It was Wes, carrying a couple of sacks of groceries. He hurried up the stairs, taking them two at a time, which impressed Alex. Once to his door, he set the groceries down, gave her a hug and a kiss, unlocked the door, and followed her inside with the groceries.

Wes took Alex's coat from her and hung his and hers in the tiny coat closet next to the front door. He grabbed the bags of groceries and headed into the little kitchen, quickly putting them away. Once that was done, he turned and looked at Alex.

"I'm going to go change into my comfortable clothes. Come on, I'm dying to hear about your conversation with Lori today."

Alex looked back at him, perplexed. "Didn't you just tell me you're going to change clothes?"

Wes nodded. "That's the dress code for the night."

"But isn't changing clothes a private thing?"

He laughed. "You're not going to see anything you didn't see yesterday. In fact, I'm not going to get naked. I was planning on leaving my underwear on."

"I don't know, it just seems strange."

He stepped back to her and grabbed her hand and pulled. "Come on, silly - I promise I'll be a good boy!"

Alex sat on the end of Wes' bed as he changed. She resisted looking down at his groin once his work slacks were off, but it wasn't easy. She told him about her interaction with Lori at school, and how she figured out what they had done when she confessed to brushing her teeth next to him this morning. Wes laughed as Alex told of the shock on Lori's face, but when the roses came, Lori knew she needed to meet him and set up the Friday date.

Once Wes was dressed, Alex came over to him and gave him a long kiss. It surprised Wes, and he asked, "I'm not complaining at all, but what was that for?"

Alex squeezed closer to him and replied, "For the flowers - and for everything you've been to me so far. That other guy that we aren't mentioning his name anymore? Never once did he send flowers, and you've done it just after a week."

Wes rubbed his hand on her back and replied, "Hey, I have to do it, because Wesley would be very disappointed in me if he was the only one getting you flowers!"

He continued rubbing her back, even sliding his hands to her side, before stopping and stepping back abruptly.

Alex looked up at him with a very confused face. "What's wrong, Wes?"

With a sheepish smile, he said, "I have to stop, or else we'll never get supper started."

She smiled and replied, "Could it maybe be a little late?"

He shook his head no. "I am so turned on right now. Just rubbing your back, I can tell that you aren't wearing a bra, and that means that your perfect little breasts are just right there and I want desperately to hold them and squeeze them, but I know that would probably lead to more and then we'd be getting pizza again and you wouldn't find out what an amazing cook I am! Can I take a rain check for later?"

"Perfect? Are you sure you're not just saying that to try to get me into bed?"

Wes couldn't resist, sliding his hands under her shirt to massage her breasts, causing her to breathe in sharply. "When I say they're perfect, I mean it! I would never say anything under false pretenses just to get in bed with you."

He bent down to give her a kiss. He took his hands away and grabbed hers, leading it to a suddenly prominent bulge in his sweats. "Look what you've done - now I'm going to have to stand away from the counter to make our supper!"

"Oh, you poor baby! I'll make it up to you later, I promise!"

Alex sat at the combination kitchen counter and breakfast bar to watch as Wes made their supper. They talked about his plans with Wesley Saturday, and decided he would pick his son up first, and then bring him to her apartment to get her. They talked about their upcoming date with Lori and Jeff, and how happy Alex was to be able to go out with them without feeling like a third wheel.

Alex offered to help prepare the dinner, but Wes refused. "I want to show you that you're not only getting a couple of handsome men, but one of us can cook! I'm enjoying showing off for you!"

"How did you learn to cook so well?"

He smiled. "Blame that on my mother. She made sure that when my sister and I were ready to live on our own, we would be thoughtful partners for our special friends. You may not have noticed, but my bed is always made, because I'd feel guilty as hell to my mom if I didn't. It also included some serious cooking lessons. When we were growing up, we didn't sit back and let mom cook and clean by herself. We were made to help and learn. And it seems to be paying off!"

Once they began to eat, Alex was even more impressed. Wes had started the meal off with a fresh-chopped Caesar salad, followed by a main course of chicken parm and oven-roasted veggies. Dessert was cut and sweetened strawberries over angel food cake.

When supper was over, Alex insisted on helping Wes with the dishes, which turned into a battle over the suds in the sink, with both of them wearing suds on their faces and clothes before they were finished. Once everything was dry and put away, Alex turned and pulled Wes into a big hug.

"That was a very impressive supper, Wes. Is there anything else amazing that I need to know about you?"

He laughed. "Ha, you've just about seen it all! I may be running out of amazing things, but I hope you'll stay around anyway, because honestly, you're about the most amazing thing ever in my life!"

They kissed again, and then Alex stepped back. "So...I seem to remember somebody having visions in this apartment last night. Do you think it's time to see if we can turn those visions into reality?"

Wes smiled and nodded. "I was wondering if you remembered me saying something like that. I think I can handle it - in fact, I think I could probably join in with you!"

"Okay, but me first? What do you think a naked woman would look like in the kitchen?" Alex grabbed the tail of her sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head, revealing what Wes already knew - she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples stood firm on her petite breasts as she tossed the shirt to the floor behind her. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her socks off, performing a beautiful one-leg balance to do so. Her sweatpants came down quickly, leaving her in only a pair of simple white cotton panties. After stepping out of her pants and kicking them aside, she did a quick spin move before sliding her panties down to her ankles, kicking them aside to join her other clothes.

Wes smiled as he stared at her body. "Alex, there's no way I could have ever prepared myself beforehand for what a naked woman would look like in my kitchen. You are the most beautiful woman in the world! But should we also check to see what you'd look like in the living room?"

Alex led the way, shaking her ass at Wes as he followed her. She turned and could tell Wes thought she looked very good there, and then also in the bathroom as they paused on the way to his bedroom. Once there, she spun again, and then said, "Okay, now it's your turn."

Wes didn't waste any time. His t-shirt was over his head in about two seconds, quickly followed by his sweatpants. The rather large bulge in his underwear didn't hinder him any, as they quickly followed to the floor. They stood and admired each other for a few minutes before Alex moved closer and grabbed his cock.

As she stroked him, she said quietly, "Since you told me that you made your bed every day, I've been dying to come in her and unmake it, just to see if you'd survive the guilt trip you might have."

Wes kissed her. "Go ahead, try me. I think I'll survive!"

She turned quickly and grabbed the bedspread and top sheet, yanking hard on them and nearly taking them off the bed. She looked as Wes, who simply shrugged and held out his arms, palms facing up as if to say he didn't feel guilty at all. The stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Wes lunged at her, grabbing her around her waist, causing her to shriek. He picked her up and casually carried her to the bed, lowering her down and dropping her from about six inches above the mattress. He followed by moving quickly on top of her, grabbing her arms and holding them above her head with one hand while he massaged her breast with the other, paying special attention to her hard nipple.

12