Flowers in the Park Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel her heart beating rapidly underneath him, and she let out a low moan as he held her steady, not allowing her any movement on her own. He looked into her eyes and whispered, "You've been a bad girl, Alex. You messed up my bed. Do you need to be punished?"

She took a huge breath and quietly said, "You don't have any idea what you are doing to me right now. Punish me if you must, I'd do anything for you."

Wes put his knees on the mattress between her legs, lifting his waist so get into the proper position. With his free hand, he grabbed his hard cock and lined it up, and finding no resistance, he pushed inside her. With his hand free again, he brought it up to where he still had her wrists clasped together, taking one in each of his hands and spreading her arms above her head and off to the side. With powerful thrusts, he pushed in, feeling her hips lifting to meet his downward thrusts. She began to moan on each thrust, and Wes picked up the intensity of his efforts. With a high-pitched whine, Alex announced her orgasm, which drove Wes quickly to his own. Once spent, he collapsed on top of her momentarily before rolling off to the side.

They each lay on their backs for a few minutes as their heart rate began to fall and their breathing returned to normal. Alex turned on her side and threw her legs over his waist, much like last night. Wes turned his head so they could lightly kiss.

Alex said softly, "I guess you figured out that I might like being manhandled a little bit. Well, maybe a lot. I hope that's okay with you."

He smiled. "Isn't this part of the fun of a new relationship? Discovering things about each other? I maybe should write that one down so I don't forget it!"

She ran her hand gently through the hair on her chest. "I doubt you'll forget that, but I don't mind reminding you."

They stayed there together in silence for a few minutes when Alex remembered something. "I'll be right back - I need to get something out of my coat."

Alex got off the bed and walked out into the hallway, with Wes' eyes glued to her every step. When she returned, she was smiling as she held out her hand, showing Wes her toothbrush and toothpaste."

He laughed and said, "Why yes, you can spend the night here!"

She took her things to the bathroom and came right back, reaching for the covers she had pulled down before. Once she had them in her hands, she got back on the bed and pulled them up over the two of them.

Turning to kiss Wes again, she said, "Thank you for the flowers, and for the delicious supper, and for everything. I know it's still kind of early, but can we just stay here like this? There's no place in the world I'd rather be than here with you."

Wes kissed her again and replied, "I was thinking the same thing. The world doesn't need us tonight. Let's hide out here and forget about everything else!"

12