Flowers in the Park Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Alex's turn to cry. She knelt to take the flowers from Wesley and said, "Thank you so much! I love them!" She carefully tucked the wildflowers in her bouquet, and it looked as though it had been created with them originally. Satisfied his task was complete, Wesley took his place back in front of his father just as Alex and her father arrived at the front.

The music stopped, and the ceremony began. Pastor Chet welcomed all who had come to pledge their love and support for Alex and Wes. He had them declare their intentions to enter into marriage together in front of God and those in attendance. He asked who it was that was giving the bride away, and her father clearly answered, "Her family, and all that love her." He took her hand and put it in Wes' hand, and then stepped back and took his seat next to his wife.

The ceremony came off without a hitch. Pastor Chet used the verses from the Love Chapter in the Bible to be the example for Alex and Wes as they shared their love for each other. He reminded the congregation that the wedding was the creation of a brand-new family that needed space to grow and blossom, with the support of all there.

Alex handed her bouquet to Lori and then held hands with Wes as they recited their vows to each other. Wesley was charming as he stepped forth with the ring box, opening it so Pastor Chet could take the rings out and bless them. Wes slid Alex's ring on her finger first, and she then did the same for him. Once the rings were on, they proceeded to the altar table to light their unity candle, while the song "I Cross My Heart" was playing in the background. When the unity candle was lit, Alex and Wes each picked up a long stem red rose, with Alex giving her rose to Wes' mom Katie, and Wes giving his to Alex's mom Judy. Each followed up their gift with a hug. Alex and Wes returned to their places in front of Pastor Chet.

When the song ended, Pastor Chet turned his attention to the congregation. "Now that Alex and Wes have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, and with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife. Those whom God has joined together, let no one tear apart."

He then said a blessing for the new couple and followed with this instruction to them - "Alex and Wes, I now invite you to seal your new covenant together with a kiss."

Wes leaned down to his wife and gave her a long kiss - long enough that the people in the church started clapping and yelling in their excitement for the new couple. When the kiss was done, Pastor Chet told them to turn to face their family and friends. "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to present to you, for the first time - Mr. and Mrs. Wes and Alex Watson!"

The congregation erupted into applause again as Alex and Wes walked down the aisle of the church for the first time as husband and wife. When they reached the end of the aisle, they stopped and kissed again, and then were whisked away into a Sunday School room while the wedding guests were escorted into the activity center for dinner. Final pictures in the front of the church took about an hour, and then the wedding party was able to join their guests again for the dinner and dance.

After the cutting and stuffing of the wedding cake in each other's mouths, the dance started. Wes and Alex danced first, choosing Randy Travis' song "Forever and Ever, Amen" as their first dance, followed by the Hunter Hayes song, "I Want Crazy," which was the song Wes had sung to Alex early in their relationship. Wes danced the next song with his mom, and then there was one final emotional moment as Alex danced with her dad. Tears flowed again, and when their dance was done, everybody applauded one more time.

The dance drew to a close. Both families had agreed to stay behind and help with the cleanup. With final hugs from their parents, Alex and Wes headed out for their first night together as a married couple. Wes had found a rustic farmhouse bed and breakfast about an hour away and had booked the entire facility for themselves so they would not be disturbed, other than the owners coming to cook breakfast for them in the morning. They would spend Saturday and Sunday nights there, driving back to the city on Monday evening so they could each go back to work the following Tuesday.

The door to the B&B was unlocked when they arrived. Alex started in first, but Wes grabbed her and spun her around. A confused look came over Alex's face but was quickly replaced with surprise as Wes swooped down and picked her up to carry her over the threshold. Once he put her down, they kissed and made their way to the room that was theirs for the night. They stood looking at each other, and eventually Wes smiled.

"You know, Alex, I've never slept with a married woman before."

"Well, Wes, I've never slept with a married man before either. Shall we both be each other's first?"

"Yes...all night long!"

There was very little sleep that night, as Wes and Alex spent most of it consummating their marriage...and consummating it some more...and some more...

12