Flowers of the Imperial Palace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inyll looked down and caught Mara's brief stare, "Goddess, I will get... ready again. You can make me hard. If you wish it. If I can touch you, smell you, you will make me very hard. Always my Goddess I am excited for you, I want to fill you at every moment. I dreamed of it just now, that I was entering your cunt. I was so excited that I spent myself in my sleep."

As if to present her evidence, Inyll took hold of her dick and held it up on the palm of her hand. With her thumb she pulled taut the skin at its end, where a thick droplet of cloudy fluid clung to its soft tip.

Mara's throat hummed with a quiet chuckle. It always pleased her, to see that a girl was eager. She found it difficult to refuse them when they were insistent. To have them fill her was not only a duty she owed the empire, she enjoyed it, and when she had time for the harem, she wanted to use it for as long as she could. Once she departed, imperial business might keep her away for days or longer.

"Very well," Mara sighed.

"Tss," from beneath came a tutting hiss, minimal as a sound, on the edge of being inaudible, and yet unmistakable as a signal of irritation. Lissi craned her head to look up, then she muttered something more, sounds in the common language of the city, the argot of the merchant class from which she and her sister originated.

Mara knew enough of it to recognize the word for 'thief'. She chuckled again to herself, then reached down to stroke her finger idly across Lissi's chest, shushing her, while with the other she beckoned to Inyll. When Inyll stepped forward, Mara reached out and cradled the tight sack of the girl's balls in her hand. She hefted it, stroked her fingers very gently across its smooth skin, and watched Inyll's dick give one feeble twitch.

"Come," Mara held up her hand towards Inyll's face and beckoned with curled fingers.

When Inyll bent to meet her, Mara took hold of the girl's cheek and guided her down until their faces met. Mara pursed her lips and kissed Inyll on the mouth. The girl gasped, and opened her lips eagerly. Then with a twist of her tongue Mara scooped up the soggy remnant of the llimhendel flower that she still held behind her teeth and pushed it forward, sticking the tip of her tongue in past Inyll's lips and on into her mouth, pushing the flower forward towards the girl's throat. Inyll drew in her cheeks and sucked excitedly on Mara's tongue. Her breath snorted from her nostrils against Mara's cheek as she swallowed down the blossom in two firm gulps.

Mara broke their kiss, leaving her hand on Inyll's cheek, stroking her as she looked the girl in the eyes, "So. Come stand here. I will take you in my mouth."

"Your... oh! My Goddess, you are kind. I want that," Inyll did not wait for any further signal of readiness. She stood upright and planted her long legs spread a short distance apart just beside where her sister lay, then thrust her still mostly soft dick at Mara's face even before Mara opened her lips.

Mara reached quickly to guide it to her mouth, and Inyll repositioned herself, her foot treading on a strand of Lissi's long black hair. Lissi hissed again and yanked it free.

Mara tasted the slick saltiness of the droplet at the tip of Inyll's dick. She swiped it away with her tongue and swallowed it down, then let her tongue and her cheeks play across Inyll's skin, sucking on her gently.

With Lissi immobile beneath her, groaning and trembling, Mara rocked her hips to grind her cunt on Lissi's hardness inside her. She found she could not move very vigorously while holding still to suck on Inyll, so after a few idle motions she stopped, and focused instead on clenching and pulling with the muscles of her cunt. They were strong, and she had learned to control them with some precision. She had often brought the girls to climax with only these inner movements. It was a skill that she had perfected here in the harem. Although it worked best when she was freshly aroused and had not yet taken many of the girls inside her, she could still do it even when sore and nearly sated, if she concentrated. She closed her eyes, enjoyed the first throb of hardness inside her mouth, and focused on the pattern of movement in her imagination, her cunt clasping and then wringing, upward and inward.

"Oh, my Goddess, uh, oh, uhhh!"

Mara did not notice at first which girl had cried out. Then she heard a slow groan from beneath her and felt the clenching muscles of her cunt stretched by a pulse of thickness, just before a warm spurt rushed out inside her.

Then came the tight grip of Inyll's hands on her head, holding her as the girl thrust forward, trying to stuff more of her still only half hard dick into Mara's mouth. Inyll whimpered and her hips thrashed, then her legs buckled and she staggered away, her dick flopping out, flailing in front of her, wet and twitching.

"My Goddess, I am hard enough now," Inyll spoke hurriedly, breathless, "Please. May I fill you? Lissi has sired for you many times already."

Lissi's mouth opened to disgorge a feeble, groaning protest. Mara looked down at her. The girl looked exhausted, one arm laid across her half-closed eyes, her chest sighing with quick breaths. But Lissi was still hard. Mara could still feel herself stretched and filled, Lissi's dick faintly throbbing but not softening as her seed began to seep out from between the clasped lips of Mara's cunt.

Mara shifted her gaze to Inyll. The girl's legs were trembling and dancing impatiently, little beseeching whines whistling from her pretty, pouting lips. It was almost certainly true that Lissi had sired more than once. Mara's records made it probable, and some of her oldest daughters had the same smirking pout, and the dark brown eyes, though those could of course have come from one of Lissi's sisters also. Inyll, a few years younger, had been among the first of the new girls sent to the harem at the outset of Mara's reign, and had filled her often enough. But she was unreliable, often spent her first most potent load in Mara's mouth, between her breasts, or onto the body of another girl.

"Then lay yourself down," Mara sighed, "Beside your sister. I will use you both in turn."

Inyll whimpered in relief, hurrying to sit and then lay herself out on her back, wriggling down with her hips until they were level with her sister's.

As she heaved herself to one side and felt Lissi's stiff, upright dick prang past her entrance and flop free, Mara looked up and saw the figure of another girl crawling towards her on hands and knees, hair tousled across her face.

"M-my Goddess..." a feeble voice cried out.

Marakhthanilla smiled to herself once more. She leaned her head back, pursed her lips, and whistled a shrill, meandering melody up towards the dome of the harem.

12