Flowers of the Imperial Palace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

Suria did not acknowledge Lor's puzzlement. She reached out across the crumpled sheet of their bed and gripped Lor by the shoulder, turning her over onto her back with a firm shove. The bed shook as Suria shuffled quickly closer, turning onto her side then gripping Lor once more by the other shoulder to roll her roughly up onto her side, facing away.

"It is only fair," Suria spoke quietly at Lor's ear, nuzzling up behind her.

Lor felt Suria curl behind her, legs pushing Lor's up and into the same position. Then Suria seemed to prop herself up. Lor looked back over her shoulder to watch Suria press the fingertips of one hand onto her outstretched and saliva-slick tongue, then circle on it to gather wetness. The hand then darted down and Lor felt it thrust brusquely between her buttocks, wriggling to find her hole.

"Suria, I..." Lor hissed. She found she could not summon the phrase she wanted, "I... only pressed myself to your skin."

"It is only fair," Suria repeated. Her fingertips circled Lor's hole, pressing against it, "I need to enjoy you. My dream was long."

The push of Suria's fingers was insistent, but not rough. Lor could feel herself still pulsing with the aftermath of her climax, the tightness of her hole relenting and regathering in short, burning spasms as Suria rubbed at it, moistening it with the lukewarm wetness of saliva.

"Uh. Fair," Lor scowled. But she sighed and let her body slacken, tried to relax herself in preparation, "Well. Be quick."

Suria's fingers withdrew, and amid more grunting and shifting of the bed their touch was replaced by a coarser and thicker prod. Lor reached to lift one cheek of her behind to expose herself. The smooth tip of Suria's dick felt very hot against Lor's moistened skin. Suria was fully hard, and when she gripped Lor's flank to pull their bodies together and make her first thrust, she pushed in snug with a sharp but brief burn, stretching Lor quickly open.

Lor groaned and grit her teeth. The pain was slight, even curiously comforting in its mildness, a trial brief and easily endured. Once Suria was in, she moved only with a gentle squirming. The knot of Lor's hole clasped tight and was tugged back and forth with Suria's shallow thrusts. Inside, Lor felt the tip nudge up against a deeper knot within. At the apex of each shove, Suria pushed at something inside Lor's body, forcing a little more of her fluid out and up the shaft of her own dick, which twitched free in front of her, its stiffness renewing. She felt a sting at the tip, where she began to trickle, a small trail emptying onto the sheet of the bed.

Suria was quick, and her energies seemed to focus themselves in her arms and in her hands rather than in her hips. She grasped at Lor's body, kneading and pinching her as the grunting from behind quickened to a grunting crescendo. Lor heard Suria mutter something brief and repetitive, the syllable masked beneath the sound of bodies and breathing, but then when Suria stilled and stiffened, and brought her lips to Lor's shoulder for a wet kiss, Lor heard the short sound again clearly.

"Lor, uhh... Lor... you... unhhhh. Lor. Sweet girl."

Suria's dick pulsed thick against the clenching grip of Lor's hole. One pulse, then a second, stronger, and only then did Lor feel the hot liquid begin to pour out inside her. When Suria went limp and a sigh deflated her body, Lor waited a moment, testing the hardness that held her stretched, then squeezed her thighs tight together and wriggled away, coming unplugged with a quiet squelch.

Suria breathed again deeply, and fell onto her front. "Lor. Your-"

"Shh," Lor cut her off. She sat up and clutched at her knees, smothering her backside against the sheet of the bed as Suria's fluid leaked from her hole. She sat still and noticed a rhythmic tremor in the bed, a steady swaying. She frowned, and looked aside at Suria, flopped out face down and sighing. The motion was not theirs. Then Lor looked up at the slats of the next bunk above that canopied their own. She heard the creaking of wood, and giggled, "Oh."

Suria rolled over, blinking and swiping at her mouth with the back of her hand. She too looked up. From above on the bunk atop theirs, there sounded a muffled but shrill squeaking sound, a high-pitched and desperate voice half smothered by a pillow.

"It is after dawn," Suria grinned. She looked to her side, out across the now sun-bright nave of the dorm wing, and nodded, "The matrons."

Lor's gaze was still held by the quaking of the wooden slats above her head, trembling in time with a furious wet slicking sound from above. As Suria's words drifted into her attention, Lor turned, and leaned a little way out of the side of the bed to look up along the length of the chamber to the far entrance. There, two figures loomed, marching briskly, their hair tied up tight and their bodies wrapped in the starch-stiff aprons of the harem matrons.

"Good," Lor chuckled, holding her breath quiet. She swung her legs out off the edge of the bunk and set her feet on the stone floor. She held out her hand behind her, "We are awake and ready."

"Yes," Suria's grip was strong and her hand was hot. She rolled and shuffled and let Lor heave her forward out of the bed.

Lor held her lower lip between her teeth to silence her giggling and nodded up at the bunk above theirs. Suria turned to look. Above them slept two of the older girls, sisters, who had already lived many years in the harem. Inyll, the younger, was asleep in a tousle of thick dun-brown hair, snoring loudly, with her long, freckle-flecked limbs draped awkwardly over the edge of the bed. It was the movements of her older sister Lissi beside her that were shaking the bunk. Lissi lay on her side, her face half buried against her pillow, dark eyebrows knotted in a grimace of concentration as she pumped furiously at her dick, thrashing her hips to shove it into her trembling fist.

"Yes! Please yes. Goddess I will fill you, I... I... I..." Lissi's girlish growling grew louder as her movements quickened. Her glossy black hair was matted to her brow with sweat.

Suria grunted with idle laughter. She stooped and set her fist in the center of the crumpled damp sheet on their vacated bed to grip it and pull it away. She gathered it in her hands and swiped it across her thighs and her stomach, then around her back. Silently, she handed it to Lor.

"Yes," Lor whispered, "We clean ourselves. We are ready."

"We are good girls," Suria nodded. She held out her hand.

Lor discarded the sheet on the ground and skipped to Suria's side. As they departed up the main gangway of the dorm wing, Lor glanced over her shoulder back at Lissi, still rubbing herself and mewling through gritted teeth.

Only a few paces on, they met the two harem matrons marching towards the bunks. The thick tanned skin of the matrons' bare faces and arms was taut with resolve, their faces somehow both kindly and somber.

The first matron nodded at them, "Girls."

Suria tossed her head to indicate the beds behind them, "Lissi is not holding herself ready."

The matron nodded again. Her expression softened to a weary smile, "Good, girls. Morning baths. Do not dawdle."

"Yes," Lor nodded, biting down on her grin.

She and Suria walked on. A few paces onward, they slowed and lingered, hands clasped together. Lor heard the matrons fussing, and the creak of the wooden bunk. Then came Lissi's feeble wailing, a shrill echo against the wide stone walls, "I am not... Please, let me... I will be ready for her, I will be ready! I am merely dreaming! I will be ready again!"

They looked back. Lor saw the tangle of long limbs and the sheen of sweaty black hair as Lissi was hauled down from the bunk, whimpering.

Suria grunted, and led on. Lor walked in silence, her mirth and the idle thrill of mischief slowly dissipating. They reached the archway into the central chamber, where the llimhendel vines curled inward. The mist of their scent was visible as a fine sheen in the pillar of sunlight that shone down from the dome.

Lor recalled something. "Did you dream of her?" she asked.

Suria shrugged, "Yes. And of many things. As I said, it was a long dream." She let go of Lor's hand and pointed across the chamber, "Come. Let's bathe, like good girls."

12