FLR Introduction Club (Pt. 01 of 3)

Story Info
Clothed women interact with naked boys at backyard pool.
3.4k words
4.57
9.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The FLR Introduction Club (part 1 of 3)

Allison Tuck's home was located on the edge of the suburbs, in a woodsy area, its backyard hidden behind a row of slender trees -- their drooping branches creating a canopy of absolute privacy. Extensive interlaced brickwork led from the sliding glass door of her dining room to the far corners of the back yard, only broken up by enormous potted plants, and more prominently, a grand elliptical pool of sparkling water.

Set in an affluent coastal community of Southern California, and confidently projecting the allure of a posh lifestyle -- a magical place, Allison's backyard became the perfect backdrop for discrete encounters as well as for picturesque photoshoots.

"What do you want to do with the boy?"

It was a question that every woman in the club repeatedly asked herself - concurrent with fantasies of a succession of smooth boys paraded before her, attired in nothing more than a flimsy towel on a windy day.

Good-looking lads eager to please older women.

Today, however, the first of several boys arrived for the follow-up interview, anxious but not dissuaded. First greeted at the door by Victoria, one by one, Allison summoned them forward.

"Boys as cute as you are always welcome to swim in my pool," Allison often said. "Just leave your clothing neatly folded in a pile on the dining room table" she added, with a mischievous smile and a flirty wink. Her unbroken eye contact was as powerful as any aphrodisiac, immediately giving inexperienced boys an embarrassing twitch.

Allison knew that boys would readily strip for her, at her mere asking, and this never failed to leave her a little giddy, and a tad 'tickled' -- as she obliquely referenced it. It amused her how meticulous boys were to neatly fold their clothing when told to do so, reminding her of the power she possessed over them, and that all women possess.

"With the right training, boys can be so compliant, so submissive," she thought. "Just the way that the women in the club want them." The trick was to acquaint boys with being naked in front of clothed women, and for women to expect this unquestioned response from the boys, when they are asked.

And of course, to control the penis.

Two afternoons each week, a line-up of late-teen and early twenties boys were scheduled for a playful naked romp in the refreshing water of Allison's backyard pool, thirty minutes each -- the third step of their three-part qualifying interview.

"The two qualities that accomplished women tell me they look for when choosing a young man, are his 'energy' and 'confidence,' so look alive out there."

Throughout the day, Victoria snapped several dozen photos of each boy in pre-determined poses and against various backgrounds, using professional lighting equipment, screens, and filters. Several photos were frontal shots, but only when the boy's irrepressible member was hidden under the water's surface or otherwise obscured.

Those enormous potted plants were there for a reason. And strategically placed.

Sometimes, however, there was a 'loose puppy,' as she would say, that made it into the shot but always left Victoria unphased. Mustn't show that one to the lady club members. Photos had to be tasteful.

The boys were young -- just the way that the women in the club wanted them. They had to have perfect boy-bodies, lean and muscular, and with tight asses.

"I want more, young man. Give me more."

Allison and Victoria were joined by two others -- Marjorie and Deborah, who also beckoned the boys to exude 'energy' and 'confidence' as they splashed naked through the crystalline water of the backyard pool, ostensibly for the lascivious pleasure of the ogling women. The ladies were all in their forties or early fifties, quite attractive, provocatively dressed but not vulgar or garish.

Taunts of "hey cutie," and similar affirmative jeers were cast the boys' way. At the outset the boys were instructed to only speak when spoken to. "The ladies in our club are looking for young men who are comfortable in a submissive role -- so let's acquaint you with some of what you should expect in these relationships."

Of the four women, Allison was by far the most flirtatious. She routinely approached the pool's edge to stoop down and shower the boys with kisses. It was apparent that Allison loved kissing boys, kisses she eagerly placed on their foreheads, on their shoulders, and occasionally on their lips.

She never spoke to a boy without simultaneously petting him. "My hands just have a mind of their own," she would confess to one boy after another, who in her presence became as docile as mannequins.

With very little effort she could make any one of them 'do the dance.'

Allison and the other ladies ran the FLR Introduction Club -- a dating group that matched good-looking docile young men with mature women. Both groups first contacted the club through social media ads, from which the four ladies began their peculiar, scripted vetting process of the boys to determine which of the male applicants were appropriate for the 'accomplished women' -- many of whom only reluctantly subscribed to the private club.

Female applicants were to be at least forty years of age, pass the initial screening process, which included a hefty fee and promises of limitless control over the 'staying power' of the young male libido. "All night long" was a common phrase thrown about.

"It's common for women your age to prefer younger men; your membership is quite discrete."

The males, on the other hand, were to be between eighteen and twenty-two, and extraordinarily good-looking. The boys were tasked to send several recent photos of themselves and were given an online test. Those who passed the initial vetting met one-on-one -- usually at a coffee shop, to review their responses. More often than not, this responsibility fell to Victoria.

The ladies in this group are seeking Female Led Relationships with younger men. To best match you with specific ladies -- as each has her own criteria, we had you take a comprehensive test regarding discipline, body acceptance, and chastity.

Let's review some of your responses:

Which would you find more arousing, to be spanked by an attractive woman you know, or an attractive woman you don't know?

How comfortable would you be as the only male at a party of attractive, fully clothed women, but you must remain entirely naked, and do whatever the women tell you?

Which would you find more arousing, wearing a locking chastity device and your keyholder is extremely attractive, but rarely affectionate, or have an average-looking keyholder who is extremely affectionate?

Altogether there were fifty questions.

The boys didn't know it, but there were no right or wrong answers, the test was merely to familiarize qualifying boys with what awaited them; over two-thirds of the boys were eliminated based on their appearance from their photos. Victoria only scheduled the very best-looking boys for the coffee shop interview, and later, for the half-hour pool activity.

At the coffee shop she routinely asked the boys to fetch her a napkin from the counter, which was merely a pretext for her to evaluate their asses as they crossed the room.

The ladies in the club went positively bug-eyed when it came to boys with tight asses.

Victoria showed the boys several stock images of stunning older women, deceptively telling them that based on their responses they matched with these ladies -- all of whom were leggy, busty, or both. And every last one was attired in revealing clothing. "These are sexual relationships," she emphasized, matter-of-factly. The images of so many sexy women paraded before the boys' eyes 'stiffens their resolve,' Victoria would whimsically recount to Allison, Marjorie, and Deborah.

She reviewed the select images with the boys again, this time asking which of these women was their favourite, and ending her charade with that image left on her display.

"I can't tell you her name, or if she is currently in a relationship, but we are in constant contact with lovely ladies like her who are eager for relationships with young men just like yourself -- sexual relationships."

After the fee structure was discussed and waivers were signed, Victoria repeated, "For the final part of the qualifying process you will be completely naked in front of several women, including myself, and for half an hour we shall test your suitability by asking you personal questions, provocatively touching you, and giving you instructions. I shall also take several photos of you -- tasteful nudes to be used, quite discretely, when matching you with select ladies."

Their resolve 'sufficiently stiffened,' the boys agreed to anything, still staring at the image of their favourite woman left open on Victoria's display. The woman's skimpy outfit and welcoming appearance was all but begging for sex.

The last of the boys for the day was now splashing naked from one end of the pool to the other, eager to impress any one of the women with his sexuality. Oh, how he wanted his cock to harden up -- but the cool water kept him in check. "My ass will certainly reel them in," the boy thought. "After all, it's always worked before with women this age."

Allison's frisky interaction with this last pool-bound boy took only five minutes or so -- all giggles, smiles and affirming words. "The ladies are excited about meeting you, looking at you, touching you. It might feel awkward being naked in front of strange women, and they're going to have some sport with you, but I assure you that you are among friends."

Then Marjorie took over, ordering the boy to place his hands on his head and exit the pool. Once out of the pool he was instructed to approach her. Marjorie's slender figure was attired in the tightest of shiny leggings, their clingy fabric accentuating her legs and ass. Perched atop high heels, her presence would have been intimidating even if the boy wasn't completely naked, mere inches from her alluring body.

Marjorie slowly ran a solitary index finger across the boy's wet shoulders and chest, letting it lie on one of his nipples -- where its unbroken touch intensified into a purposeful attempt to arouse him. "This is your on-off switch, I mean, it's one of them."

Marjorie looked the boy up and down, confessing that she found him sexually attractive and that it would be easy to match him. "Several ladies in our club have specifically asked me for a boy who matches your description. You seem comfortable enough, naked and all, which is what these ladies want."

The four ladies had been through this routine many times. It was now Allison's turn; she picked up a hand towel and dried the boy off, starting at his head and working her way down to his ankles. She couldn't resist kissing him on the shoulders, as well as spending a little too much time drying off his butt.

Like all mature women, Allison had a natural affinity for good-looking boys -- her hands 'just having a mind of their own.'

When rubbing the towel over the boy's sexual organs, she whispered in his ear, "you're doing great, sweetie. The women are going to want to see this get as big as possible -- it's part of the test. I know that you'll do really well."

Deborah then assumed control and strode toward the boy, who at this point was visibly stiffening up. She gently brushed petite Marjorie out of the way. A large breasted woman, Deborah pressed her ample cleavage against the boy's bare chest, standing nose to nose with the young male applicant. She ran the edges of her fingernails up and down the sides of the boy's unwary flesh while holding him in sustained eye contact. "Kiss me, baby," she commanded, to which the boy responded with two light pecks on the lips.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

The pecks resumed, one after another, which were then directed to Deborah's neck, just atop her jiggly cleavage.

"That's how I like it, baby -- gentle," she offered. "I like my boys gentle. If you were locked in chastity right now, and I held the key, I just might say yes." The kisses continued. "But then again, I might not."

And just like Allison, Deborah was a master of unbroken eye contact -- knowing the power it had over a boy. Particularly a naked boy.

It was usually at this point that Deborah drew attention to a miniature key held on a metal chain that playfully hung around her neck, tugging at it until it escaped her grasp, then came to rest atop her cleavage. She then drew her fingernails back to the sides of the boy's naked body, again dragging them up and down.

The boy's penis was now nearly perpendicular to his body.

Marjorie stood behind the boy, enthusiastically digging her hands into his bare buttocks. Allison reached out for the boy's shoulder, "in female led relationships, boys are the prize," then adding, "looks like I'm not the only one who can't take my hands off of you."

"Oh look -- he's hardening up, pointing higher and higher. This is what the ladies want," Marjorie gushed. "My vote is 'yes,' -- a definite 'yes.'"

Raising his chin with just a solitary index finger, and between her return kisses, Deborah whispered, "You'll need to keep that up all night long, baby boy. I mean, what if I bring a girlfriend with me? What kind of friend would I be if I didn't offer her some of 'my boy' to fill her romantic urges?"

Marjorie added, "Two women, one boy, all night."

On cue, Allison intervened and invited the boy to lay on an oversized towel. Predictably, he climbed on his stomach.

"Now it's my turn to touch you, even though I've already had my turns."

Allison's hands worked their way from the boy's shoulders, quickly down the small of his back, content to spend most of their time playfully exploring the crevices of his pert backside. Biting her lower lip, Allison's eyes darted back and forth between the boy's ass and his eyes. Then she leaned over and exchanged the tenderest of lip-to-lip kisses.

A naughty smile again crossed Allison's face as she caressed his buttocks with increasingly amorous, playful squeezes, briefly touching his anus. "One of the club mottos is that women get what they want, and boys get what they need."

The other women sat in nearby chairs, facing the boy, and in orchestrated fashion, coquettishly crossed their legs. "When did you start having fantasies for grown women? Do you think these heels are sexy? Which part of a woman's body do you find more arousing, her legs, her lips, or her breasts? Is this the first time you've been naked in front of clothed women? We occasionally have parties like this, except with a dozen or more women. Is that something you would like to do -- be naked at a party with a dozen women, all ogling you? Have you ever 'done the dance?' That was quite an erection you had going, eventually you'll have to roll over for us - but no touching it."

"Ladies, please," interjected Allison. "You'll have to excuse the ladies, but you must understand that sex is one of the two primary reasons why ladies join our group."

"The other is control," remarked Marjorie.

Allison then went into a well-rehearsed overview of female led relationships, and throughout, her hand continued its amorous exploration of the boy's butt, constantly gliding in and out of its crevice -- occasionally touching the hole of his anus, but without penetration.

"Female Led Relationships are loving female-male commitments between two consenting adults who both realize the benefits of the woman taking charge. These relationships encounter less violence and enjoy better communication than traditional relationships. The female's dominance is unquestioned; the male assumes the submissive role, sexually and socially.

"Normative sex rituals can include what we are experiencing today, the male completely naked in the presence of the fully-clothed woman -- and often including her fully-clothed girlfriends, which we call 'sharing.' Also known as CFNM -- clothed female, naked male -- this is a power dynamic that reinforces the woman's authority. We choose to incorporate this into our vetting process as it is the most non-confrontational activity available to properly establish the parameters of female led relationships, as well as to test your suitability for the ladies who subscribe to our services."

"The ladies are going to want you to be naked -- a lot," Deborah purred.

"Once you are introduced to a lady in the club, it's up to the two of you to determine which activities to incorporate in your relationships. The leaders of this Introduction Group will never coerce you to do anything harmful, dangerous, or illegal. Your relationships with the women are consensual relationships; you are agreeing what you want the two of you to do.

"One such activity, that every woman will want at one time or another, is orgasm control, enforced through you being fitted with a locking chastity device. You will wear the device, and she will be your keyholder. Chastity devices are documented to put boys on their best behaviour -- more caring, romantic, and less distracted. Almost all boys report having much more sex than ever before, and better sex at that."

"Chastity also rids boys of that 'nasty habit' that you all suffer from," Marjorie interrupted, with a malicious giggle.

Victoria clarified, "Male masturbation is a selfish act. The male chastity devices we recommend for our members might be a little uncomfortable at first, but they won't harm you."

Allison resumed her speech.

"If anything, chastity makes boys happier and more fulfilled, and like I just said, having much more sex than ever before. It's the first step commonly prescribed toward a male living happily in a female love life -- enhanced passion and thrill, the tantalizing pleasure of anticipation, tease, and denial.

"It's common for boys like yourself to fantasize about being denied sexual gratification -- even though ejaculation is what your young body craves. This boyhood fantasy is due to your developing attraction to the feminine divine. Ultimately, males are destined to serve females, and now, at your age, you are beginning to realize this. You are drawn to this feminine energy, for guidance and discipline, as well as for spiritual completion."

"The male's pleasure is derived from giving the woman pleasure," Victoria added. "This is central to female led relationships, which is why all of us are here -- you included, young man."

Still petting the boy, Allison finally coaxed him to roll over, knowing that the ladies' directed feminine energy toward the boy, as well as the constant touching -- specifically stimulating the edge of his anus, however lightly, would leave him larger and harder than he had ever been before.

"Show us what a big boy you are."

This singular act, openly 'presenting his extended penis to women,' is both humiliating and empowering for a boy. The ladies' collective gaze was now resolutely fixed upon his throbbing member, that even the boy couldn't believe had swelled to its massive dimension.

And it was still growing.

Pursing her lips, Allison's expression conspicuously intensified, and her eyes glazed over. "We have several women who would love to, uh, get to know you. Quite affectionate -- we call them 'the rabbits.'" Allison continued petting -- now his front side, from his thighs to his chest and back. Each sweep agitated his erection, so engorged that it was obviously painful, but which she avoided touching by mere inches.

"Young man, you have the perfect body," Deborah gushed. "They'll all be rabbits at the next All-Club Party."

For nearly a minute the ladies remained perfectly silent, allowing their eyes to freely roam up and down the boy's body, occasionally darting their eyes to prolonged eye contact with his. "We'll have to fit this one with one of the extra-large cages,"

12