All Comments on 'FLR Introduction Club (Pt. 01 of 3)'

by SusanSelton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story! Thank you.

I love… “Show us what a big boy you are."

Maybe some foot worship? Penis measuring and hacking off in the upcoming chapters? Either way, thank you, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Very exciting. CFNM is about female power over a male’s body, as well as over his will. You make the dynamic hot.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Can't wait to see more of Deborah and how She works him over with her nails.

ReemoReemo27 days ago

This is a cut above the vast majority of the other stories on this website. You have a lovely way with words and you build tension up very skilfully.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons27 days ago

Very well written! I love emphasis on consent and Loving control. 5 here!

kzocummerkzocummer26 days ago

Reminds of my 20s , stationed in Charleston S.C. Met a woman in her late20's . Before I knew what was going on, I was automatically getting nude at her place. Whether she had guests or no. My introduction to oral worship and pantie wearing. She brought out of me the lifelong Femdom guy I am. Can't ever thank her enough. So Carla from Summerville, thank you

maddictmaddict20 days ago

If I only knew then, what I know, now that I'm older.

🥵

MisterteaMistertea8 days ago

"discrete"/"discretely"

The word you're looking for is "discreet". "Discrete" means something else.

"The boy's penis was now nearly perpendicular to his body."

"Perpendicular to" means "at 90 degrees to", so if the male is standing, the penis would be pointing at the horizon. That isn't at all an impressive erection for a young man. Perhaps you meant "perpendicular to the ground"?

At least the overall story idea is OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSusanSelton@SusanSelton
Mid 40s writer in UK - positively barmy over older female / younger male romances particularly with scantily clothed beautiful boys, flirty femdom, and deliciously compromising CFNM situations. Also, erotic fantasies drawn from wandering female imaginations - so naughty, as w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES