FLR Life with Madam Inanna Pt. 03

Story Info
My journey into an FLR life with a lady I met on Fetlife.
3.2k words
4.5
3.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could say another word Inanna sat down on me pinning me to the floor she leaned forward again so that her face was inches from mine and hissed,

"Princess you want to know something? How do you think I knew your precious wife's email address?

I shook my head.

"It was not difficult in fact I had hired a very resourceful female investigator who was able to hack into your email and from there presto we have your wife's email and all your friend's email addresses. Won't those come in handy if you ever try to end our little relationship?

I averted my eyes so she slapped me and took my face in her hands,

"Do you think I am joking?"

I shook my head again and you leaned even closer and hissed again,

"In the process my investigator found out something else about your dear loving wife but I'm not going to share my little news with you just yet. That will come a little later but first it's time for you to decide."

I looked puzzled and as I opened my mouth Inanna leaned forward and roughly kissed me driving her tongue deep into my mouth then sucked on my lip roughly before abruptly stopping and ordering me to get back up on the bed. A hard smack on my bum made me yelp and she told me to lay on my back. As soon as I did she roughly spread my legs and knelt between them. Without a word you undid my bound hands pushed them over my head and attached them to the headboard.

"I bet your bum is burning isn't it?"

She slid her hand up under my dress and ran her nails against my soft inner thighs and across my red bum then around the plug. She took it between your fingers and pumped it in and out slowly causing me to moan.

"That was a moan of pleasure wasn't it? Your sissy pussy and nipples are now your only pleasure points not that tiny little penis. Now spread your legs wider for me. Good sissy now you are to stay like that while I go get ready."

I lay there in shock wondering what I had gotten myself into, what had Inanna planned for me and most troubling what you were going to tell me later. As the minutes passed I decided that I wanted this to end and I wanted to go home.

"Inanna please come back I have decided that I don't want to continue this."

There was no response so I called out again when there was still none I called out a third time. After the third time Inanna stormed back in and was very angry. What she wore caught my eye; she was wearing just a black bra and black stockings plus the strap on dildo.

"You whiny little sissy do you really think you have a choice now? Do you know that you look so pathetic I think a few more pictures are necessary."

She grabbed her phone and clicked away a few more showing spread legs, caged penis and the shiny end of the plug. She put her phone down and unceremoniously pulled out the plug which caused me to gasp.

"Please stop!", I cried.

"Stop taking photos or stop everything?"

"Both!!" I whined.

Inanna grabbed my legs again and pushed them up over my head to expose my bum and I let out a scream which she ignored and smacked me over and over again but all I could do was cry out and squirm. The smacks just kept coming with no end in sight until there was that familiar 'ping -- ping' from her phone. She picked it up and there was another email from my wife,

"Oh I wonder what it says? Shall we take a look?"

She read the message then smiled. Here is what she wrote,

"I am amazed any man would submit to such humiliation. I must confess that I am quite intrigued by this. What is in store for him now? I'd love to hear more. I am just on my way to meet a special friend for an enjoyable evening of my own. Look forward to hearing more. Signed Naomi xo"

Inanna let out a laugh and looked down at me.

"I wonder what she meant by special friend?"

"She's meeting a girlfriend for dinner," I snapped back defensively.

She started typing again and read out as you typed,

"Dear Naomi: My new sissy is a married man who is too preoccupied in his own fetish of dressing up like a French Maid that he ignored his wife's needs. He hasn't made love to his attractive wife in years, and he won't even treat her to cunnilingus. His poor wife has been deprived of the basics of a happy marriage. He is going to be stripped of his masculinity tonight and then I am going to send him home. Have a great time this evening."

With that she placed her phone on the nightstand and leaned over me taking my breast in your hand.

"For a man you sure have big breasts like a woman. Such a tiny dick and big breasts. You are more like a woman than you think. I wonder if they are sensitive and love to be played with?"

Inanna lightly touched my nipple through my uniform and bra and instantly I began to moan and squirm.

"Oh look at you squiming like a young girl getting groped by her first boyfriend. Isn't that so sweet? Time for you to make a decision Princess, tonight you are going to learn what it's like to be a woman and that means you are going to either learn how to suck a cock or be fucked by one. What's your choice?"

I looked up at her and shook my head. I didn't say a word and then she snapped.

"Can't decide so I will make the decision for you."

She leaned over and began kissing me roughly. When she pulled away she reached over grabbed a dildo face strap on and shoved the ball gag into my mouth then tightly fastened the straps around my head.

"There that will keep you nice and quiet and then that nice big cock will be put to good use. First things first Princess and now I'm going to take away your virginity."

I thrashed around but could not speak because my mouth was filled with the gag.

"Your days of being my sissy bitch have just begun if you are a good sissy you will actually enjoy being fucked like a woman but if you act up you are going to feel what it's like to be raped. That's right sissy I can see the fear in your eyes at this very moment."

Inanna got up and left the room for a few minutes when she returned and placed her iPhone into a little stand and pointed it towards the bed and hit record.

"Spread your legs!!" she snapped.

When I didn't do it she grabbed my legs pushed them up over my head again and lowered herself between my legs in the missionary position. I felt the dildo pushing against me as she leaned forward and grabbed my breasts with both hands. As she gently kneaded them and played with the nipples again taking her time and learning what got the most positive reactions. It wasn't long before she figured out that all she needed to do was lightly brush her fingertips across my fat swollen nipples. She kept stimulating my nipples and soon my hips were gyrating and my breathing changed. She leaned forward to kiss my neck and whispered into my ear.

"You are such a slut look at you with your pussy searching for something to rub against it. Your pathetic cock is locked up for good now. Why would your wife marry anyone with such a tiny little thing? I've seen clits larger than your cock. It's just a pathetic little thing that never brought her any pleasure did it?

Inanna tormented me longer and now one hand was on my cage and working its way down to my sissy pussy.

"If you promise to be a good sissy I will remove the gag. Would you like me to take it off? I'll put it back on if I have to. Understand?

I nodded frantically and she unbuckled it pulling the gag out. As soon as it was out she stuck a finger into my mouth and snarled,

"Suck my finger!"

I did as I was told and she laughed. She pulled it back out leaned forward and aggressively probed her tongue into my mouth as she kissed me. As quickly as it began she pulled it out and leaned back. Inanna knelt there and smiled at me as she squirted lubricant onto the dildo hanging between her legs then spread a large amount around my sissy pussy. The coolness of it made me flinch and then when her finger started to play with the opening at first I flinched and let out a gasp but soon I was moving my pelvis slightly as she touched it then she started to play with my chastity cage.

"Oh look your little clit has actually grown a little. You must enjoy having your pussy played with? A true sissy that's what you are."

I gasped when her finger went inside me then relaxed as she quickly pulled it out. She repeated it a few more times each time my reaction wasn't quite as severe, she adjusted her position and then I felt the dildo press against my opening and I let out a gasp. Inanna ignored me and pushed a little deeper then withdrew each time I gasped.

"Please stop!!'

She leaned forward so her face was closer to mine and hissed,

"Stop? I have just begun. Welcome to your new life."

Inanna grabbed my breast and began to knead it and then without warning she pushed forward with her hips and filled me with the dildo. I let out a cry and started to struggle which earned me a sharp slap across the face. I began pleading with her to stop but she said nothing. She started to grind her hips and pushed my legs apart a little wider.

"Look at me and stopped being such a baby, " she snapped.

At first I continued to whine and avoided your gaze which lead to a couple more slaps across the face. She smiled down at me as she started to slowly began to fuck me.

"That's it my Sissy spread those legs wider and relax it won't hurt so much then."

For the next few minutes she fucked me slowly every time I let out a whine or began to complain I received another sharp slap across the face which lead to more pleading and yet another smack. When she started to play with my nipples and fuck me the whining stopped and I started to softly moan. You smiled down at me and kept stimulating my nipples and it was not long before soft moans became a little louder and I even wrapped my legs around her as she smothered me with her body and began kissing my neck, lips blowing gently in my ear as a woman would love to receive from her lover. She smiled down at me as she stroked my face lovingly.

Little did I know that the reason she was smiling was because she was about to drop a little bombshell that would devastate me. However, it was not quite yet time so she continued to fuck me gently then a little harder to remind me that she was in charge. Bed started to bang against the wall and my moans became groans then gasps. It was time to deliver the final blows to my masculinity.

Inanna stopped fucking me but did not pullout.

"Do you know what's ironic my little sissy?"

I didn't answer I looked up at her and she had an evil grin on your face. I looked away without saying a word, so she grabbed me by the ear.

"Answer me when you are spoken to and don't you dare look away from me. It's a sign of disrespect."

Before I could answer she gave a firm thrust with your hips pushing the dildo in further and at the same time kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. Then she kissed my neck and whispered into my ear,

"It's ironic that at this very moment your wife is getting fucked by the person you referred to as her special friend. Well he is indeed very special and he's everything you are not. I wonder who moans loader; you or her?"

I began to struggle and squirm to break free but my arms were still restrained and she was laying on top of me.

"I wonder if she is getting it like you or is she getting rammed from behind by her lover or should I say your replacement? I'll find out later."

I started to curse and swear,

"You are lying you stupid bitch you are full of shit!"

Without warning a sharp slap landed on my face and then another.

"What did you say to me?"

All I could do was mumble. Another smack across my face and yet another. She glared down at me and waved her finger in front of my face.

"You are going to regret that mouth of yours but first it's time to give you a dose of reality."

Inanna got up and went over to the dresser and picked up your phone and began to scroll through it then she took her time undoing the strap on harness and putting it on the dresser. When she came back she grabbed the dildo gag and roughly shoved the ball portion into my mouth and tightly fastened the straps around my head. She straddled my chest while she held her phone.

"Here you go sissy. Here's a photo of your wife with her lover having dinner at the "Five Sails" restaurant."

She showed me the picture of my wife with an attractive, distinguished looking man of Middle Eastern descent.

"Oh, look here's another and it's clearly not a business dinner."

She held the phone in front of my face and they were snuggling in the booth at the restaurant. I struggled and cursed her again which earned me another slap.

"I'm not finished yet. Oh look here they are walking arm in arm towards the hotel elevator. Oh my and look at this one."

She turned the phone around and it showed him with his hand cupping her bottom as they stood at the elevator.

"Oh Princess there are so many more. Remember her business conference to Whistler? I really was all pleasure and no work. Would, you like to see? My investigator has done a wonderful job hasn't she?"

I shook my head and struggled to speak but I was too upset to speak.

"Hold on I am not finished. One more and I've saved the best for last. Here's a little something from a few weeks ago when she and a girl friend went on a girl's weekend to Victoria."

She fiddled for a minute then turned the phone around it was a video clip shot with a long lens through the open blinds of a hotel window. There clearly was my wife kneeling and sucking a man's cock and then a clip of her making love to him. You smiled down at me as I closed my eyes and started to moan.

"You claimed your wife did not like sex well that clearly isn't the case is it? We know a few things now don't we? She loves sex, she seems to be a bit of an exhibitionist since she left the drapes wide open for anyone to see and we know she loves doing it cowgirl style."

"As you can see my little sissy the status quo has changed, you thought she was the dutiful hard working wife but that is not the case at all is it?"

You see Stephanie this was all arranged by me. Her lover is my husband and this was all part of my grand scheme. It won't be long before your wife and I will meet and the truth is known about you."

I went crazy trying to break free and thrashed around but the restraints combine with you straddling my chest made it futile.

"Stephanie this only the beginning and now it's time you to learn what it means to serve a woman."

Inanna reached down between her legs and played with her pussy for a few minutes then shifted positions straddled my face and lowered yourself down onto the thick realistic dildo.

"Sissy get to work fucking."

A struggled and groaned and all she did was grind her pussy against my face for 20 seconds then you lifted up slightly.

"Get to work or else!"

More moans and groans so again she smothered me. When she lifted herself up until the dildo was almost out of her pussy then she slowly lowered herself down again, it was not long before she started to hump against my face. It was the most awful experience of my life but there was nothing I could do.

Without warning she suddenly stopped and raised herself off my face, I was so relieved that it was finally over.

"Time to eat my pussy sissy."

She undid the head straps but before I could say anything or catch my breath she lowered yourself down and started rubbing your pussy against my face. I struggled and complained so Ananna lifted herselff up and gave me a hard slap across the face and snapped,

"Get to work or else!! Your sex life is now going to consist of receiving my strap on and eating me. You have no choice because if you don't I will expose you to your wife, she will leave you take you for everything and then your only recourse will be to live in my basement suite and be my full time maid."

Inanna grabbed my head pushed it up against her pussy and held it there until I licked her to an orgasm.

"You are not done yet," she scolded me.

She reached down again and spread your pussy lips wide with her

"Make your tongue pointy and stick it inside me. Slowly move it exploring the inside then I want you to very slowly run the top of your tongue over all the folds and gently suck on my lips."

I did as I was told and dared not stop until Inanna had her 2nd orgasm. When she dismounted me I started to breakdown, in a few short hours she had broken me and changed my life.

Inanna hugged and consoled me,

"This is just the beginning sissy, I know you will have lapses and when they happen the punishment will be swift and painful. Do you understand?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Your job is to make me happy that means obedience and oral servitude whenever it is expected. The punishment you received today is nothing compared to what's coming. Now you will remain in chastity until I decide when you will be unlocked. When your wife comes home from her date you are to ask her how it was, where she dined, what she had for dinner and what she and her friend did after dinner. Naturally she will lie to you know the truth and you must maintain your composure."