Serving as My Wife's Sissy Pt. 01

Story Info
How I became my wife's sissy slave...
2.9k words
4.31
37.9k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1; The Beginning

My name is Nathan or at least it was. Formally, I am now known as "sissy Nora" along with a number of less formal names; cock sucker, piss boi, fag, pussy toy, and others. But I am getting ahead of myself. I am a white male in my early 40s. I am 5' 6" tall, weigh about 150 pounds, have blond hair and blue eyes. I have been married almost five years to my second wife, Julie and it is her second marriage as well.

Julie is beautiful at 5' 7" tall, weighs about 135 pounds, has sexy long legs and long brunette hair. She as a beautiful figure with 38C breast and the sexiest ass I have ever seen. She keeps her pubic hair trimmed in a full-growth triangle above her vertical lips with the lips free of hair. She keeps her legs shaved but allows her armpit hair grow, which I find sexy. Julie has an alpha personality and is a partner in a local law firm and brings in a high six figure salary. Early in our marriage she was a workaholic, but she has developed a team at work which has given her much more free time. When we met, I worked as a middle level manager for a manufacturing company but now just work at home.

Julie and I met on a blind date set-up by a mutual friend about six years ago. We hit it off immediately with her alpha personality she like to be in charge and I was comfortable letting her lead. As the relationship progressed, she would take more and more control. She would decide where we would have dinner or what movie we would see. In the bedroom she would direct the activities, making sure she got her pleasure before worrying about my pleasure. I was enjoying not having to make the decisions.

After dating about six months Julie said to be ready to go out for dinner when she got home and to be ready, dressed for an upscale restaurant. When she arrived home that evening, she took about an hour to change, and boy it was worth it, she looked spectacular. She was wearing a mid-thigh low-cut black dress with dark hose and five-inch black heels with her hair and make-up perfect. I could tell by the way they moved her breasts were unrestrained by a bra. We walked out of the house to her car and she drove to the restaurant.

Julie had made reservations and we had a secluded table at the back of the restaurant. The waiter came by and Julie ordered for both of us and we had a great meal, wine and desert. When we were finished the waiter brought a small box to Julie. She took my had and turned to me and said, "Nathan, I think you know I love you very much and would like to spend the rest of my life with you. But listen to me before you reply. This would not be the normal husband/wife relation. I would be the decision maker and head of the household. It would be very much like what it has been while we were dating but turned up a notch or two. You also need to know that I am bisexual, and I would need that in my life as well as you. We will develop more guidelines as we grow. Will you be my wife?"

I looked at Julie and said, "There was nothing that you said that I can't live with and think I would enjoy. Yes, Julie I will be your wife."

With that Julie opened the box and pulled out two rings. She slipped one on my left ring finger and one on hers. They were very similar and unisex in design, white gold with diamonds and sapphires. After this Julie paid for dinner and we walked out hand in hand, before heading home for some sex, led by Julie as usual. This meant prolonged foreplay with me worshipping her orally starting with her feet and toes, before moving on to her neck, armpits, breasts and finally her pussy. After I had given her an orgasm with my mouth, she had me fuck her to another one.

As we lay there cuddling, Julie rolled over so she was looking down at me and said, "I need another orgasm, can you give me one orally?" She had never asked this before, but I thought why not and replied, "Sure, roll over on your back."

Julie replied, "No, you stay as you are and let me sit on your face." With that she climbed up putting her knees on either side of my head and lowering her beautiful wet cum filled pussy down on my face. I started to lick her pussy getting a mixture of her juices and my cum as I did this. Shortly she was soaking wet and rubbing her pussy all over my face covering it in the mixture of juices as she came for a third time. When Julie came down from the post orgasm euphoria, she got off my face, kissed me and cuddled as we went to sleep.

The next couple of months flew by as we planned the wedding, bought a house, sold my house and her condominium and planned our honeymoon. We scheduled two weeks of vacation with the wedding on the first Saturday and the second week as the honeymoon. The wedding was a small affair, so I did not have a bachelor party, but Julie and five of six of her friends had a bachelorette party. Before Julie left for the party, she gave me a small present and said not to open it until I got up in the morning.

I didn't know then but the girls had a suite reserved at one of the nicer hotels and had a real party. They ordered two female strippers and it turned into a lesbian orgy that went on most of the night. I got up in the morning and went to the gym for a workout and to pick up something to eat. I got home and remembered the box Julie had given me. I opened the box to find a note, lacy white panties, a light pink camisole, pink thigh-high stockings, a package of female razors, feminine shave cream and hair remover. The note said, "Nathan, I would like you to wear these under you suit tonight for the wedding. With these on your body would look sexier without any hair below your shoulders. I can't wait to see you this evening." What choice did I have, I wanted to make Julie happy and besides the thought of removing my body hair and wearing them was stimulating and exciting.

The wedding was late in the afternoon followed by a dinner for the guests, so I had a lazy day getting ready. I took a long hot bath and started the shaving process; I am glad I got an early start as it took a lot longer than I expected. After the bath I covered my body in a body lotion and started to get dressed. The feminine lingerie proved more stimulating than I expected. As soon as I to it on I was walking around with a hard clitty. I finally finished dressing and my arose clitty subsided enough that it was not obvious under my tuxedo. I realized was going to have to careful as if I allowed my pant-legs to ride up the pink hose would be visible.

The wedding and the dinner went off without incident. After we had said good-bye to most of the guest Julie and I were left talking at the bar with Sarah, Julie's matron-of-honor. Sarah was a tall blond about the same age as Julie with a figure to match. Since Sarah was going to help us, finish packing up Julie's condominium on Sunday for the move Monday, Julie invited her to spend the night there with us. I was a little disappointed as I was looking forward to some great sex, but it looked like that was out the window. We finished our drinks and I drove Julie and Sarah to the house. It was an interesting ride as I drove, and the two women were in the back seat.

The drive that took about 30 minutes proved stimulating. The women were in the back seat talking as I pulled out of the parking lot. When we got on the highway, I looked in the review mirror and saw that they had slid next to each other and were kissing passionately. Their eyes were closed, and their tongues were dancing in each other's mouth. Soon their hands were roaming over each other's body and the moans were getting loader. I was having trouble diving keeping my eyes on the road and off the erotic scene in the back seat. Fortunately, we arrived at the condo safely.

We got out of the car and I got Sarah's bag out of the trunk and followed the women into the house. I put Sarah's bag in the guest room and when I returned to the living room the Sarah and Julie were sitting on the sofa continuing what they had started in the back seat of the car. When Julie realized was there, she looked up and said, "Nathan, please get all three of us a drink."

I returned with the drinks and started to sit down when Julie said, "Thank you dear. Did you wear my gift under your tuxedo?"

"Yes, I wore them and I have been battling an erection all day," I replied.

Julie chuckled and Sarah looked at her questioningly, while Julie continued, "Let's see."

"Right now?"

"Yes, I want to see and I am sure Sarah would enjoy as well. But do it in a sexy manner," responded Julie.

So here I was on our wedding night standing in front of my new wife and her friend stripping down to the lingerie my wife had me ware under my tuxedo for the wedding.

When I had finished undressing the two women were smiling and they each had a hand near the crotch of the other and were smiling. "You look so sexy Nathan, now be a good boy and go hang your tuxedo up and hurry back."

I went into the bedroom and hung up my clothes and returned to the living room. Julie was standing up and was in the process of removing her dress. "Nathan, come here and help me get the dress off." Once the dress was off, I was instructed to kneel behind Julie and remove her panties slow, while kiss her ass and legs as I did this. As I slowly pulled her panties down, I showered her sexy round ass with kisses, burying my face in her sexy crack and kissing her anus. As I inserted my tongue, Julie moaned and pushed my head down. When I finally reached her feet, Julie instructed me to pick up the panties with my mouth and put them on the coffee table.

After this she had Sarah stand up and I repeated the tasks of removing her dress first and then her panties in the same manor. When I had placed her panties on the coffee table Julie told me to take the two dresses into the bedroom and hang them up.

When I returned to the living room Sarah and Julie were sitting on the sofa side by side with their legs spread wide and Sarah's left leg over Julie's right leg. What a beautiful site of two sexy pussies. Whereas Julie's pussy hair was trimmed as mentioned, Sarah's bush was full and inviting. Each had a hand on the other's pussy and were gently teasing that pussy's clit. Julie pointed to the floor in front of the two beautiful women and said "Kneel."

Once I was kneeling, I inhaled the wonderful odor of the two wet pussies there before my eyes. Julie then said, "Here are the ground rules for this evening. You are to use only your mouth and bring each of us to as many orgasms as we desire. During this time, you are not to touch your cock, we will take care of that later. Since Sarah is our guest, you are to start with her. Now get to work lover, as I don't want to have to wait too long to feel your tongue worshipping my pussy!"

I quickly crawled between Sarah's legs and began to gently kiss and lick her upper inner thighs moving slowly towards her bush covered pussy. When I arrived at her wet wonderfully odorous pussy, I kissed the area covered by her sexy bush before stating to use my tongue to lick and gently probe her lips. She tasted wonderful! After a number of minutes of this teasing Sarah reached down and grabbed my head directing my lips to her clit. As I glanced up, I noticed Julie was nuzzling Sarah's neck and teasing her nipples with her hand. I quickly got to work attacking Sarah's clit with my tongue and mouth; licking it and sucking it into my mouth. With both Julie and I stimulating Sarah it did not take long for her to erupt in orgasmic pleasure and covering my face with her pussy juices.

I quickly moved away from Sarah and in front of Julie where I started the entire process again worshiping her smooth hairless pussy. Julie quickly pulled my face into her pussy, and I went to work bring her to the pleasure she deserved. Sarah was kissing her and playing with her nipples while I was licking and pleasuring her pussy. Soon I felt Julie approaching her peak and I concentrated on her clit pushing her over the edge. Julie erupted in the strongest orgasm that I had ever seen her experience. She came hard squirting, for the first time when we had been together, covering my face in her wonderful sweet juices. She pushed me away and Sarah said, "I am ready for another orgasm, get your face over here." Hearing that I crawled in front of Sarah and went to work worshiping her pussy.

This went on for quite some time until each of women had achieved three orgasms and were completely sated, my tongue and jaw were tired and my face and hair were soaking wet. I sat back with my legs under me and Julie picked up their discarded panties and ask, "Which pair do you like the best?" I picked the pair that Julie had been wearing. Julie handed Sarah her panties and said let's dry up some of our pussy juices and then I have an idea. They each dried their pussies with their panties and Julie said to me, "Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and Julie waded up her wet panties and stuck them in my mouth saying, "Don't let these get out of your mouth!" She then took Sarah's wet panties and slipped them over my head so the wet crotch was over my nose and mouth. The smell and taste of their arousal had me rock hard and horny, but I couldn't say a thing.

Julie leaned over to Sarah and whispered something in her ear. After that they both started taking off their nylons. With the first nylon she took off Julie slipped it over my head partially blind folding me. She then used her second nylon and tied it around my head holding the gag in my mouth in place.

They then had me stand up and used one of Sarah's nylons to tie my hands together behind my back. The last nylon was tied to the nylon binding my wrists and then feed up between my legs and tied around the base of my cock and balls.

So here I stood in front of my bride and her girlfriend, gagged, hands secured behind my back and extremely horny with my cock standing at attention. Julie said, "It is time to go to bed as we have a lot to do tomorrow to be ready for the movers on Monday. Nathan, do you need to pee before we go to bed?"

"Yes," I replied. Julie reached out and grabbed my aching cock and led me towards the bathroom when she stopped and ran into the kitchen. She returned with a baggie filled with ice. When we got to the bathroom she led in front of the toilet and said, "We better get this thing calmed down," as she placed the bag of ice squarely on my cock and balls. After a few minutes the erection was gone and the need to urinate was there. Julie took hold of my cock and aimed it at the toilet and said, "You have until the count of 10 to start pissing or you'll sleep all night with a full bladder. 10 -- 9 -- 8 -- 7..." When she got down to 4 the flow of urine started while Julie kept moving my cock around aiming at different areas of the toilet bowl.

When I finished Julie led me by the cock into the bedroom and the left side of the bed. She told me that I was to sleep on the left side of the bed facing away from the center of the bed. After completing her instructions, she got an old pair of pantyhose and used them to tie my bound erect cock to the bedframe making it impossible for me to turn over. After I was secured and covered up, Julie and Sarah got in bed behind me and started making love one more time. The sounds and smells of them making love and my lack of relief kept me aroused and frustrated. It was less than restful sleep.