Flu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my recliner and finished the movie while glancing at Abby sleeping every few minutes. She looked so peaceful and pretty, and I wondered for the who knows what time what was happening and why my feelings for her were changing.

By the time the movie ended my stomach was starting to growl, so I got up and looked through the refrigerator to see what Abby had gotten for us earlier. I was pleased to see it was simple easy things that just needed heating up. I saw a frozen lasagna in the freezer and quickly popped it in the microwave and pulled out the accompanying garlic bread to heat in the oven.

At one point I had just checked the bread in the oven and was about to grab a couple of plates from the cupboard when I felt two fingers poke into my sides.

"Ow!" I cried as I turned and saw Abby standing there with a devilish grin on her face.

"Payback is a bitch, isn't it?" she said, and we both laughed.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be resting." Abby said.

"Well, I would have been, but my nurse fell asleep. So, what was I supposed to do? Starve to death?" I asked.

"Don't be cute." she said as she moved around me to get the plates.

A few minutes later the food was ready and as Abby spread it out on the table, I grabbed a bottle of wine I had out of the refrigerator.

"Wine?" I asked Abby as I grabbed a couple of glasses from the cupboard.

"Sure." she said, and I filled two glasses.

As we sat down to eat, I raised my glass and said, "To you; if it weren't' for you I may not be sitting up right now." She smiled at me as we clicked our glasses together in a toast and I felt those butterflies again.

We ate for the most part in companiable silence. That was one great thing about Abby. Yes, she could be a talker but there were times where we could go long spells saying little if anything at all and it wasn't awkward for either of us. We had known each other for so long that we could almost read each other's moods and know when it was good to talk and when just our silent presence was better.

After we ate and got the dishes cleaned up Abby disappeared into the bathroom while I scrolled through the tv guide to try to find us something to watch. I heard water start to run through the pipes and knew she was taking a shower. That kind of surprised me since I hadn't figured on her spending the night again. About 20 minutes later she came back into the room with damp hair and the blue t-shirt I had given her the night before to wear.

She sat down on the sofa beside me and got a look at her smooth legs coming out from the bottom of the shirt. I was now regretting the alcohol I had consumed because it seemed to multiply my hormones and I felt myself getting hard again. At the same time my nose as assaulted with the fragrance of vanilla and coconuts which didn't help either. This girl either didn't have a clue what she was doing to me, or she knew exactly what she was doing.

"You feel better?" I asked.

"Oh yeah loads better. Nothing like a nice shower to revive me." she said before grinning at me.

"So, I guess you're staying here tonight?" I asked.

She turned to face me and gave me a curious look before saying, "You don't want me to?"

"Of course you can stay." I said. Like I was going to let this sexy creature leave when she wanted to stay, even though I probably should have.

We watched a couple of shows over the next few of hours while I tried to focus on the shows and not the sexy great smelling girl sitting inches away from me. Slowly those inches decreased as she leaned into me. Her head ended up on my shoulder, so my nose was getting constantly assaulted with the scent of the vanilla coconut shampoo she used. I desperately wanted to put my arm around her but resisted the temptation.

'She's your best friend quit pervin on her.' I told myself.

After several hours it was getting late and I knew she was struggling to stay awake, so when the latest show we were watching ended I suggested,

"I think it's time we called it a night."

Abby yawned and slowly stood up and said, "Yeah I guess you're right." Once she had stood up she stretched her arms all the way up lifting the long shirt she was wearing almost to the top of her thighs. I quickly glanced away as I stood up myself not wanting to see too much. As I shut the tv off she suddenly put her arms around me. I returned the hug and held her close until she gave me a devilish grin.

"Wow Mikey!" she said. "Is that a banana in your pants?!"

I went from feeling super content to super awkward in a flash and tried to talk my way out of it.

"Abby I'm sorry I..I..." I stammered out. I would have pulled away from her, but my arms didn't seem to want to let go of her, and she left her arms around me, so we were still locked in embrace as it got awkward.

Abby then cocked her head sideways and gave me a curious look before asking, "Mikey why are you embarrassed?"

"Because you're my best friend and I shouldn't be lusting after you especially after you've been so kind to me this weekend." I said and then looked away.

A few seconds of awkward silence and then I heard her say, "Mikey look at me." When I didn't turn back right away, she said, "Mikey please look at me." I slowly turned my head back. I expected to see anger or at least confusion or irritation or shock but was surprised to see a soft caring look on her face. A look similar to the one she had given me the night before when I was still sick.

I felt her arms slowly snake off of me and I followed suit. "Maybe we should sit down." she said, and I agreed. She sat on the end of the coffee table, and I sat back down on the sofa where I had been.

After another pause Abby once again started the conversation, "Mikey why are you afraid to be attracted to me?"

"Like I said." I said slowly. "You're my best friend and to suddenly have these feelings and urges just seems wrong, like I'm a pervert or something."

"Mikey I've known you for over ten years and one thing I know you're not is a pervert." Abby said. "You're a heterosexual male who has finally realized I'm a pretty girl."

"I've always thought you were pretty." I said. "It just never affected me like this until now."

"Is it wrong if I want you too?" she asked, and it was time for me to be shocked again.

"What?" I asked thinking I must have misheard.

Abby then got up from the coffee table where she was sitting and sat down on my lap straddling me with her legs. She snaked her hands around my neck, and I almost automatically wrapped my arms around her body. With our faces inches apart she said, "I said is it wrong if I want you too?" My conflicting emotions didn't stop my hormones from kicking into overdrive and I was rock hard. If she kept this up, I wouldn't be able to resist for long.

"Abby, do you know what you're doing?" I asked as my pulse began racing.

"I know what I'm doing," Abby said. "I'm trying to get a good-looking guy to have some fun with me, and he's being thick headed."

"You really want me?" I asked.

She gave me a sly grin before pulling one hand from around my neck and used it to pull one of my arms loose that was holding her. She then guided my hand under her shirt and between her legs. While I couldn't see it my fingers were pressed firmly between her legs, and I felt damp cotton. And it wasn't just slightly damp but really damp almost dripping wet. She then pulled my hand back out and I could see the dampness on my fingers as she moved my hand in front of my nose so I could smell her feminine scent. My dick went from being hard to being rock hard and throbbing in seconds.

"Now do you believe me?" she asked giving me a sly grin.

"Are you sure this is what you want Abby?" I asked even though my resistance was just about gone. "You know if we make this plunge there's no going back. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose that.

"That's why we don't have anything to be afraid of." Abby said. "We've known each other for so long it would just about be impossible for us to screw it up." Abby's dark brown eyes bored into mine as she said, "Mikey I think I've loved you for years and just didn't realize it. Nobody has been there for me as much as you have and I mean nobody, not even my family. Something clicked for me when I found you yesterday in such bad shape and I realized what it was that I felt. I was so scared I was going to lose you that I thought if you made it out of that I was going to at least try to see where this would go."

"This is a lot to take in." I said.

"I know it is." Abby said. "But you obviously feel something too, something obviously clicked for you during all of this." After another pause, she said, "If you really don't want to go any further with this just say so and we'll forget it ever happened."

By that point my resistance was basically gone. Hearing Abby pour her heart out to me was all I needed to hear. At that point I would have had to be a fool to say no to her. I felt her start to pull back out of my grip and I knew I was about to lose my chance. I tightened my grip around her and pulled her close.

"Abby wait." I said softly. "I've been a fool not to notice what's been right in front of me all these years, and I'd be a bigger fool to let it go now." I was about to say more when she cut me off.

"Mikey." she said.

"Yeah."

"Just shut up kiss me already."

I didn't need telling twice and quickly leaned forward and captured her lips with mine and we shared a slow tender kiss. It was absolutely wonderful, and we stopped only when we had to breathe.

That first kiss quickly turned into several more and we were soon making out like a couple of horny teens. After a few minutes of this we again had to stop and catch our breaths.

"Enough of this." I panted as we tried to catch our breaths after kissing each other silly. "I'm taking you to bed now."

"About time." she said smirking at me. I pulled my arms tight around her and lifted us both up from where we were on the sofa. Once up she wrapped her legs around my body and I carried her to the bedroom.

12