Fluffdom I: Cordelia's Cuntcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she thought about it, the creature's calves were covered in a thatching of dark hairs, and downy tufts did stick out from her armpits under her grimy summer dress. Normal fairies were smooth as silk but not this one. Most fairies didn't live on the border or under a bridge either.

"Don't stop. Oh fuck, so close, so fucking close."

The half-troll did her best to gain traction, her hands uselessly bound behind her back, but Cordelia had other plans as she pulled out, leaving her cunt gaping, empty and on edge.

"Such a needy, cunty creature, aren't you?"

"I could eat you, you know," the half-breed spat.

"I'd like to see you try."

The fairy-troll (Cordelia still couldn't figure out what to call the thing-- a froll or tairy, perhaps) struggled with her bonds, but the leather held fast.

"I swear, I eat your type for breakfast. If you don't let me cum, I'll carve you up and serve you with onions, boil you in a stew, grill you on a skewer, sauté you with-"

"Will you shut up already?" The froll (for Cordelia decided that name best suited her ugly nature) growled under her breath. "Let's not forget who's fucking who here."

And with that Cordelia yanked the froll's chestnut locks, slammed her straining member deep into her folds and held it there, not moving, letting the ingrate creature feel the powerful cock pulse deep inside her, all the while denying release as she debated how best to tame the beast.

"I could fuck your slutty cunt hard and fast until you cum. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

The frustrated froll tried grinding over Cordelia's cock, but Cordelia dug her nails into the smooth flesh of her hip, forcing her to remain still.

"Or I could leave you empty and begging while I cum deep down your whore's throat."

Cordelia's nails etched bright red stripes over her pale skin, making the creature snarl.

"Or I could defile your tight pucker, sodomize you until you collapse from exhaustion, not knowing what hole I'm about to fuck next."

"I'm gonna charge double for this, bitch."

"Not until I say we're done." Cordelia gave the froll's hair another rough tug, enjoying the shock on her face and sharp intake of breath. "And you can call me your Witchness, not bitch."

"Yes, my Witchness. Grob, will you just fuck me already?"

"As you wish..." Cordelia leaned in, gently nibbled on the froll's ear and whispered through her teeth, "bitch."

Completely hers, Cordelia relished the slippery squelch of slow-fucking the creature's hairy, steamy cunt. The lewd way her hair-encrusted folds stretched to accommodate her girth and brushed her shaft as she bottomed out inside over and over enveloped her in red hot bursts of mind-numbing bliss. Her core was on fire. The only thing that could heighten the experience would be for an elf to suck her tits and an ent to tease her tight pucker with its willowy fronds. The full service, all for free in the woods, would have to be forgone in the conquest of the froll.

"Stop messing with me. This isn't a fucking, you tease."

"What happened to 'my Witchness'?"

"I swear to fucking Grob, I'll kill you if you don't let me cum."

"Manners."

"Fine. My fucking Witchness. Move your fucking hips and mash my clit. Bet you've never had a half-troll cum hard on your cock before. Bet you'd like making me shudder as you overfill me with your hot, sticky seed."

Cordelia chuckled at the pathetic state of the creature impaled on her thick staff, and the more the little bitch begged and pleaded, the more her deep-set desire to defile her grew. Already, her index finger found the froll's tight pucker. The little brown star winked at her, so tiny, she doubted it would take her cock without a fight.

The froll trembled and groaned as Cordelia slowly twisted her finger inside her shit-hole. How smooth her rectum felt, the tight walls sticky but clean. At least she'd inherited that part from the fairies. Pressing down, she could feel her throbbing member nestled deep inside the creature's cunt through the thin membrane separating them. The froll grimaced at the burn as her anal walls were screwed apart.

"You're such a nasty shit-slut fuckwhore."

The froll could only tense her wings as the witch's knuckles stretched her sphincter.

"You'll put up with anything to cum for a witch."

Still holding the half-breed in place, Cordelia yanked her finger out, earning a hungry moan from the froll. She smiled as she sniffed the pungent, fruity ass smell-- a little gamey but also thoroughly intoxicating. Sucking her finger between her lips, Cordelia allowed the creature's untamed scent to flood her taste buds and fill her nostrils. Spitting on the froll's crack, Cordelia watched a large globule of drool trickle down.

"Little bratty creatures don't deserve prep or magic lube either."

The creature glanced at her apprehensively, before raising her plump buttocks further, completely entranced by the witch.

She grinned a most wicked grin as she withdrew her glistening cock, gathered the spit dribbling down the froll's fuzzy crack over the tip and pressed, just enough salty precum leaking out to get past the creature's anal defenses. The froll winced and balled her bound fists as she tried to relax; the exquisite burn of her rectum being stretched beyond reason caused her eyes to screw shut as her ass swallowed the witch's cock whole at an agonizing snail's pace all the way to the base.

Whimpering, the froll's wings shuddered as she bit her bottom lip with her sharp fangs, the points digging painfully into her flesh. Cordelia allowed the creature to adjust to her magic cock. She didn't want to hurt her, just make her feel the pain and the burn as she took her ungrateful shitter.

With a guttural rasp, Cordelia began to move back and forth. Slowly at first, but she couldn't stop. The froll's anal walls clenched and grasped around her meaty staff.

Fuck comfort, she thought, time to pummel this uppity bitch's asshole to oblivion and then some.

With every whimper and groan, every pant and bead of sweat, Cordelia ground harder into her tight ass while the froll gnashed her teeth together and took it all. Her cock explored deep into the creature's smelly sinkhole while the froll tried to beg to be released if only to touch her aching clit, but Cordelia refused.

"This is only the beginning of you being my personal cocksleeve."

"But, my Witchness, I'm not even... Oh Grob, oh fuck, fuck, fuck..." the froll panted as the frictional pain overtook her and reduced her into a gibbering mess of overstimulated half-words and nonsense.

When her magic fuck-wand got too dry, Cordelia yanked it out of the froll's gaping shit-hole and shoved it straight into her dripping cunt. Back and forth she went, ravaged asshole to drooling cunt as she used the creature for her own demented pleasure. Plum nipples stiff with excitement angled down through the froll's dress. The humiliation of being used in such a way washed over the poor creature, whose face flushed and whose tears gushed as she got fucked and fucked and fucked.

"Can't take the heat, fuckmeat?"

The froll sobbed, "Don't stop. Fuck! Just... let me cum... you bi-"

Cordelia brought her hand down hard over the halfling's ass pressed out as it was from her scrunched-up dress and slapped her with a loud, reverberating smack, making the lowly creature yelp in surprise. "I see we haven't learned. A cunty creature will be a cunty creature and should be treated as such."

In a rush of uncontrollable lust, the sensations of mixing ass and cunt exhilarating, Cordelia yanked the froll's hair like reins, tugging on them and pulling them as she speared her like a fish, lancing her with her unrelenting rod of enchantment.

Cordelia couldn't help herself when she spanked the creature harder. Nor could she help herself when she dragged her away from the arch and forced her face into the dirt, nor when her witch's hat toppled over, freeing her luscious raven locks as she selfishly took the utmost pleasure from sodden, squelchy slit to dirty, filthy shitter.

Pathetic high-pitched moans and strings of obscenities flowed with tears into the soil, the froll helpless and unable to stop the onslaught with her hands fastened tight, but still begging for more. More cock. More unforgiving. More, more, more.

The wind whipped Cordelia's hair as she plunged deep into the froll's anal cavity. The smells of sex juices spattering over the field overpowered that of the flowers in a spraying of carnal nectar.

Heart quickening, breath ragged, Cordelia felt her balls rise up into her body as her wicked seed worked its way up her shaft. She teetered on the edge of a dangerous precipice and plummeted into the pits of her own depravity.

"You're going to make me cum in your half whore holes, you bitch."

The froll continued to cry, face smeared with streaks of wet earth as her sphincter continued to take the brunt of the merciless pounding. With a slam deep into her roughed-up rectum, Cordelia howled as she shot her load, painting her insides white.

Wings atremble, the froll let out a muted yell as she got filled to the brim with sticky seed. Cordelia pulled out her slick fuck-staff, continuing to release unholy amounts of semen. Cockhead twitching, strings of cum and spunk landed over the froll's exposed ass, dress and translucent wings.

"Oh Grob, you fucking nasty shit-slut..."

Cum farted out of the creature's gaping pucker (less puckered now) as Cordelia forced her to her knees, while her magically enhanced cock continued to spurt magically enhanced seed all over her pretty little froll face. White gooey strands of cum glued the creature's eye shut. Slimy globules clung to her hair. She was completely destroyed.

Cordelia slapped her cock against the froll's cheek. "Clean me up, bridge-bitch."

Dazed, the creature tried to gaze up at her, slathered in the witch's salty splooge.

"But I didn't cum."

"You'll do as I say, or I'll never pay."

Wrapping her lips around Cordelia's pungent staff, the froll sucked off cunt, ass and cock-cream. With newfound desperation, the creature stared intently into the witch's eyes, ashen orbs matted with creamy slime trails, as she licked and slurped until Cordelia's cock shimmered with spit, shiny and clean.

Her magicked member began to go flaccid as she was milked dry. The magic would wear off soon. Overcome with post-coital fatigue, she finally undid the supple leather binding the froll's arms, gathered her hat and robe and began to re-dress.

Exhausted, the creature collapsed in a puddle of cum, dirt and tears, wings draped limply over her heaving chest.

"Now, I must get going back to town."

The froll rolled over in their combined mess, too tired to stand, the witch's seed still trickling out of her ass and over her thighs.

"That will be twenty newt eyes. Double for being a complete bitch."

Cordelia giggled as she straightened the folds of her robe. "Did I forget to tell you? I left all my newt eyes at home."

And with that, she adjusted the brim of her witch's hat, tightened her belt and trounced off triumphant, tracing her boot prints all the way back to the protection of Fluffdom's castle walls.

A perfect end to her perfect romp.

12