All Comments on 'Fluffy Fiona'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing your fantasies and writing skills we fans do appreciate your work.

Stay healthy stay happy have fun and keep writing Please!

Cheers

SAGE

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Very nice and a touching story.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

What a thoroughly enjoyable story. First comment, first of many fives.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 2 years ago
Wonderful!

Just lovely! What a wonderful relationship. Thanks for a well written story.

Mega Kudos. Five stars.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

What a lovely story. I have a thing for “fluffy” ladies, and this one scratched my itch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written and it goes to show that it is what is inside a person and not their looks that is their true measure.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Loved it. 25 BIG STARS! lol

Paiger123Paiger123over 2 years ago

So sweet and well written

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

To each his own. Fluffy isn't for everyone but speaking from experience, there's nothing wrong with a loving woman that's a little bit on the "fluffy" side. Thought the story was outstanding and well written. Worth all five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful example of being able to titillate us while simultaneously honoring the better angels of our natures.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Great story, very well told! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five Fluffy Stars!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

As Tony the Tiger says----GGGRRREEEAAATTT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was confusion about the mom/grandma character. The woman explains that she’s a late in life baby and has to take care of her ailing mother. When the guy delivers the chest, he sees the medical equipment in mom’s room. Then mom smiles at him, but it’s grandma that talks to him. After that, the story changes a little. The mom becomes greedy and uncaring, along with the other kids. The old woman is the grandma & the mom doesn’t appear in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What caught me first was the seeming reference to Gabriel Iglasias’ Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy !! What a great story. I did see the confusion as well between mom & grandma and ‘late in life’ child as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

SIMILAR Stories